DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a lower body day they would be most beneficial. You don't have to pull every week, specially if you have been taxing the CNS with Dead Lifts, Squats , Front squats all along. However I would never recommend someone squating the same day as deadlifting anyhow. I would say you can do Dead Lift (SLDL and/or Sumo Deadlifit) on Leg Days every other week instead of Squats, or simply have 2 lower body days, one for Pulling (dead, SLDL) and Posterior Chain activation (Good Mornings, Bridges) with core engagement, AND another lower body day for Pushing , Hamstring/Quad engagement and core engagement too. Alas one day for Deads, and one for Squats. It is just my opinion, but changing the manner of the lifts will stimulate the CNS better, and not to mention will be better for the metabolic advantages they pose for bulking.
You might be on to something here. I've been contemplating changing up my lifting routine for awhile... either by going less volume/sets (maximum 4-6 exercises total with 16-24 total sets) on lifting days to see if I'm overtraining OR switch completely to PHAT since my body does seem to enjoy high volume. I like your idea of rotating out squats/deadlifts for leg day though. Would free up more time for me on a dedicated back day and make leg day not so strenuous :)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I do kinda what celly said 2- 3leg days a week rotating squats and deads

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do kinda what celly said 2- 3leg days a week rotating squats and deads
I may just have to switch things up! My pencil thin bird legs will appreciate it!

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Dude your 6'9"

...I think it'd be pretty tough to not have bird legs!

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
You'd probably squat 500 and your legs would still look small because of how tall you are!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea my legs suck which is why I've never taken a picture of them haha.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You might be on to something here. I've been contemplating changing up my lifting routine for awhile... either by going less volume/sets (maximum 4-6 exercises total with 16-24 total sets) on lifting days to see if I'm overtraining OR switch completely to PHAT since my body does seem to enjoy high volume. I like your idea of rotating out squats/deadlifts for leg day though. Would free up more time for me on a dedicated back day and make leg day not so strenuous :)
Celly might be small , but Celly is growing powerful and smarter :D!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 40: HIIT

No pic this time. Took my iPod with me that has Nike+ on it along with the sensor I have in my shoe. I was going to post to you guys the graph of today's running so you could see just that instead of me taking a picture of the treadmill but I had not calibrated it for running so I had to get that out of the way. I must need to calibrate it for walking as well because about 2 miles into the cycles the iPod said I had only gone about .88 miles but according the treadmill I was nearing 2 miles... so... scratch that idea! I think the Nike+ for the iPod would only came in handy during LISS.

Either way today's cardio was fun, EASY, and AWESOME!

I did a 10 minute mile at 6.0mph first so the sensor could learn my pace, and then I did 10 cycles of 30 second sprints at 9.5mph (with exception of the last cycle I sprinted at 10mph) with 1:30 walk at 4.0mph. It felt so easy and I was surprised because the last HIIT session I did felt like I was going to give up near the halfway point! I could have kept going forever today it felt like! After the 10 cycles I cooled down with a 6.0mph jog and then slowed to a walk decreasing the pace every minute until I was done.

Distance: 3.5 miles
Time: 40 minutes
Calories: 600
Felt: AWESOME

Stay tuned,

DJ

http://www.djbeanpole.com/?p=466

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 40: HIIT

No pic this time. Took my iPod with me that has Nike+ on it along with the sensor I have in my shoe. I was going to post to you guys the graph of today's running so you could see just that instead of me taking a picture of the treadmill but I had not calibrated it for running so I had to get that out of the way. I must need to calibrate it for walking as well because about 2 miles into the cycles the iPod said I had only gone about .88 miles but according the treadmill I was nearing 2 miles... so... scratch that idea! I think the Nike+ for the iPod would only came in handy during LISS.

Either way today's cardio was fun, EASY, and AWESOME!

I did a 10 minute mile at 6.0mph first so the sensor could learn my pace, and then I did 10 cycles of 30 second sprints at 9.5mph (with exception of the last cycle I sprinted at 10mph) with 1:30 walk at 4.0mph. It felt so easy and I was surprised because the last HIIT session I did felt like I was going to give up near the halfway point! I could have kept going forever today it felt like! After the 10 cycles I cooled down with a 6.0mph jog and then slowed to a walk decreasing the pace every minute until I was done.

Distance: 3.5 miles
Time: 40 minutes
Calories: 600
Felt: AWESOME

Stay tuned,

DJ

http://www.djbeanpole.com/?p=466

I walked 2 miles at 3.5 does that count for anything ? Not really :)
BEAR DOWN !!!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 41: REST

Didn't sleep very well last night. I've been having some dull aching pains that originate in the left hamstring but only when I'm laying down and if I try to go from laying on my back to my right or left side it turns into a shooting pain :( I'm wondering if I did something to it from HIIT yesterday or if this is a remnant of my back issue from a few weeks ago. Tomorrow will be leg day. Hopefully it goes away!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm at work and my back is giving me troubles again... not like it was last month (damn has it already been a month?) but its definitely some minor inflammation. I'm hoping to squash it when I get home by popping some naxproxen and a muscle relaxer and getting myself a good 6 hours of sleep before waking up. Hopefully that should take care of it and I can squat to my hearts content :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if I could post a poll in here... I'd like to ask those that are following to play along with me. No claw game for today... I'll put it in your hands. Just respond with the number (and perhaps some reasoning if you feel so inclined) as to which preworkout you'd like me to indulge myself with today!

1) iForce Maximize v2
2) iForce Maximize Intense
3) 1MR
4) C4
5) Baddass Nutrition pre
6) Lit-Up
7) Craze
8) Hyper-FX
9) **** it, DJ! Just keep playing the claw game!
10) **** it, DJ! Just buy some more SpeedX3 already ;)

I will go with whatever is voted the most before I head out to crush legs!

DJ

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
So if I could post a poll in here... I'd like to ask those that are following to play along with me. No claw game for today... I'll put it in your hands. Just respond with the number (and perhaps some reasoning if you feel so inclined) as to which preworkout you'd like me to indulge myself with today!

1) iForce Maximize v2
3) 1MR
4) C4
5) Baddass Nutrition pre
6) Lit-Up
7) Craze
8) Hyper-FX

DJ
I would say number 10 and while.your.waiting for it to arrive use 1 and 2.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on a Craze kick currently. I'd like to hear what you think of C4 though. I have a few samples, but have yet to give it a try.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I'm on a Craze kick currently. I'd like to hear what you think of C4 though. I have a few samples, but have yet to give it a try.
I also have a bunch of c4 samples its not bad at 2 servings not.something I would buy tho. Unless you respond really well to nitrates

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
9 bro

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1) iForce Maximize v2
3) 1MR
4) C4
5) Baddass Nutrition pre
6) Lit-Up
7) Craze
8) Hyper-FX

DJ

8 always gives more than I expect for some reason.

3&4 suck for me
Never tried the others

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

3&4 suck for me
Never tried the others
You ever accidentaly chew on the leftover powder crystals from the hyperfx?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This one will be next on my list to try just so we can get a comparison!

3&4 suck for me
Never tried the others
And Hyper-FX will be next after C4!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since there was no definitive winner I went ahead and put 2 scoops of Maximize v2 and 1 scoop of Intense into plastic baggies (seperately) and dropped them into the mix with all the others. I forgot to list one that was in there which was AI's Maniac. Anyway, today's mystery claw game winner turned out to be....

Maximize v2! I've used this one before in the past and remember not responding too well to it so we'll see how it treats me today. Just smelling the product when I opened the lid brought back memories of when I used to take it. That smell is very familiar (blue razz) and the taste is alright but slightly chalky and I had to drink some plain water afterwards to help get that sensation out of my mouth.

Off to do legs!

DJ

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 42: LEGS

FRONT SQUAT: 45x10 95x10 135x10 155x8,8,8,8 (previously 135x10,10,10) these felt really good and I really wanted to punish my quads today so I said **** it and tested the waters with great success 185x3 205x1 (previously 150x6!)

LEG PRESS: 215x10 305x10 395x10,10,10,10

SEATED CALF RAISE: 45x10 90x14,12 stretch/squeeze 45x12 speed reps

GLUTE HAM RAISE: BWx10 +25x10,5 BWx5 lower back wasn't fond of these so I didn't push it

LEG EXTENSION: 55x10 130x10,10

Quad punishment success. I avoided the hamstrings today because they've been bugging me lately and figured they could use a rest. Overall today was a GREAT SUCCCCESSSSS :)

This log will be concluding in 3 days :)() and the setup is as follows:

DAY 43: SHOULDERS
DAY 44: REST or HIIT
DAY 45: CHEST/TRIS

Expect the final review video (which will two parts) sometime next week! I may have a special video up today if I can get the time to shoot it. I have to do a health check thing for work this morning for insurance and I'll probably get home later than usual!

DJ

http://www.djbeanpole.com/?p=470

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I have C4 samples too and the 1st time trying was great but the 2nd and 3rd time wasn't nearly as good. I will eventually try again but right now NOTHING beats my Oxyeca and SpeedX3. NOTHING!!!

Well its like biting into a chunk of blackpepper

WOW, that makes me want to run out and try it!!:run:

FRONT SQUAT: 45x10 95x10 135x10 155x8,8,8,8 (previously 135x10,10,10) these felt really good and I really wanted to punish my quads today so I said **** it and tested the waters with great success 185x3 205x1 (previously 150x6!)

GLUTE HAM RAISE: BWx10 +25x10,5 BWx5 lower back wasn't fond of these so I didn't push it

Quad punishment success. I avoided the hamstrings today because they've been bugging me lately and figured they could use a rest. Overall today was a GREAT SUCCCCESSSSS :)This log will be concluding in 3 days :)() and the setup is as follows:

Expect the final review video (which will two parts) sometime next week! I may have a special video up today if I can get the time to shoot it. I have to do a health check thing for work this morning for insurance and I'll probably get home later than usual!

DJ

Lecheek LOG Day 42: Legs - DJBeanPole.com

It was smart of you not push hamstrings since they are still sore. I don't think there's any worse pain out there than a pulled hammy!!

Final review??? We will all be sad. Your log has been extremely inspirational and very detailed. Thank you DJ!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Quad punishment success. I avoided the hamstrings today because they've been bugging me lately and figured they could use a rest. Overall today was a GREAT SUCCCCESSSSS :)

This log will be concluding in 3 days :)() and the setup is as follows:

DJ

http://www.djbeanpole.com/?p=470
You getting all TRUMP on us with the "special video" im just playing man ;)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have C4 samples too and the 1st time trying was great but the 2nd and 3rd time wasn't nearly as good. I will eventually try again but right now NOTHING beats my Oxyeca and SpeedX3. NOTHING!!!

WOW, that makes me want to run out and try it!!:run:

It was smart of you not push hamstrings since they are still sore. I don't think there's any worse pain out there than a pulled hammy!!

Final review??? We will all be sad. Your log has been extremely inspirational and very detailed. Thank you DJ!
It is always sad to see him finish any log. I would assume he has another one ready to go :)

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Mr bean, I feel like you should make a special trip to come loft with me then drink copious amounts of ..."birthday drink" (; we would get it tore up bro

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mr bean, I feel like you should make a special trip to come loft with me then drink copious amounts of ..."birthday drink" (; we would get it tore up bro
Watch what you ask for. His last drinking outing ended up to literally be a sausage fest lol

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Watch what you ask for. His last drinking outing ended up to literally be a sausage fest lol
I see what you did there

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the kind words and for following along Miss Q... I can't believe its almost over. I've had one kick ass run with the Lecheek products!

You getting all TRUMP on us with the "special video" im just playing man ;)
Its uploading right now!

It is always sad to see him finish any log. I would assume he has another one ready to go :)
Perhaps ;)

Hell yea dude we definitely would punish some liquor stores thats for sure haha!

No comment. :D

UPDATE COMING!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Took 2 servings of C4 today as the preworkout. Taste was alright slightly bland but not so chalky compared to Maximize v2. I think mine was fruit punch. It apparently had 3g of Beta Alanine in that 2 serving dose and I felt the tingles slightly about 10-15 minutes after taking it but then they went away. The pumps were definitely there as was to be expected with the nitrate but it was a different feeling than agmatine or SpeedX3 pumps. Kind of like a dull, achy pump... and not one that felt like my skin was going to burst. And my muscles felt much more sore after the workout especially the delts during the scaption exercise. You'll see that I had a hard time doing some dropset stuff just because the "sore pumps" were too much to handle and I couldn't push on!

SEATED DB SHOULDER PRESS: 30x15 50x12 60x10,10,10,10 45x4 pumps! 30x4 argh!!!

OVERHEAD SHRUG: 45x10 75x25,25,15,16 dropset to...

DB SHRUGS: 100x8 75x10 50x12 25x25 rapid succession last set was for speed

SCAPTION: 10x10 20x10,10,10,8 sore/pumps ouch (in a good way!)

REAR DELT FLYS: 10x10,10,10,12

FACE PULLS: 40x10 70x10,10,10,10

PULLEY DELT RAISE: 20x8,7

REAR DELT FLY MACHINE: 150x10 175x8 160x10 NEGATIVES 130x6,4

Stay tuned,

DJ

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
MrMarc's CHOCOLATE OVERLOAD (w/ a hint of coffee!) Shake Review
[video=youtube;wCUaJYvHG3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCUaJYvHG3E&feature=youtu.be[/video]​

:D

CHOCOLATE OVERLOAD Shake Review - DJBeanPole.com
EPIC woot! Love this. Glad you think it its the best chocolate shake you had to date.! Here are some future ideas for the shake add in Banana or a cup of strawberries or both, peanut butter 3-4 nice size scoops, oatmeal etc, the possibilities are up to you.

or you can do like the insane weight gainers version and add in all of what I just said above hehe.

Thank you for the video it made my day!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bullshyt, he said my shake was the best.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh nothing like them tingles!!!!
DAY 43: SHOULDERSTook 2 servings of C4 today as the preworkout. Taste was alright slightly bland but not so chalky compared to Maximize v2. I think mine was fruit punch. It apparently had 3g of Beta Alanine in that 2 serving dose and I felt the tingles slightly about 10-15 minutes after taking it but then they went away. The pumps were definitely there as was to be expected with the nitrate but it was a different feeling than agmatine or SpeedX3 pumps. Kind of like a dull, achy pump... and not one that felt like my skin was going to burst. And my muscles felt much more sore after the workout especially the delts during the scaption exercise. You'll see that I had a hard time doing some dropset stuff just because the "sore pumps" were too much to handle and I couldn't push on!SEATED DB SHOULDER PRESS: 30x15 50x12 60x10,10,10,10 45x4 pumps! 30x4 argh!!!OVERHEAD SHRUG: 45x10 75x25,25,15,16 dropset to...DB SHRUGS: 100x8 75x10 50x12 25x25 rapid succession last set was for speedSCAPTION: 10x10 20x10,10,10,8 sore/pumps ouch (in a good way!)REAR DELT FLYS: 10x10,10,10,12FACE PULLS: 40x10 70x10,10,10,10PULLEY DELT RAISE: 20x8,7REAR DELT FLY MACHINE: 150x10 175x8 160x10 NEGATIVES 130x6,4Stay tuned,DJ

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I see I see.... :D

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Just watched your Best Shake Ever video and honestly that look's AMAZING!!! Did you get a brain freeze after drinking the whole mug at once?

Your video's are quite entertaining!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just watched your Best Shake Ever video and honestly that look's AMAZING!!! Did you get a brain freeze after drinking the whole mug at once?

Your video's are quite entertaining!!
Nope no brain freeze! The trick is to not let anything cold you are eating/drinking hit the roof of your mouth... at least according to my dad. Something about irritating some nerve that causes that brain-freeze sensation. It wasn't that cold to begin with so it was no big thaaaaang.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
om nom nom shake...nom nom....