DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My brother oh my brother! You are meant for the camera!! I never and I mean never laugh so hard as when I watch you. Your reviews are the best and I'd love to see you do a review on a one night stand with Jamie Eason lol.

MASSHGH FINAL REVIEW

[video=youtube;DSCXCun4x0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSCXCun4x0Y&feature=youtu.be[/video]​

http://www.djbeanpole.com/?p=496

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My brother oh my brother! You are meant for the camera!! I never and I mean never laugh so hard as when I watch you. Your reviews are the best and I'd love to see you do a review on a one night stand with Jamie Eason lol.
Thanks pack man ;) I just realized I didn't include you in the shoutouts and now I feel bad :(

PACKERS SHOUTOUT!!!!

Hope that makes up for it :D

I'm glad I can make you guys laugh. I find humor in everything I do and like to bring that to you all!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
MASSHGH FINAL REVIEW

[video=youtube;DSCXCun4x0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSCXCun4x0Y&feature=youtu.be[/video]​

http://www.djbeanpole.com/?p=496
i just watched this and it makes me want to have you narrate stories to me and ****... you are incredible in front of the camera.. you should take up acting, great review btw

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
im pretty sure you inspired me more than I was able to inspire you !!;) links to next log i cant wait you always kill it!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll post up links to next log when I get a chance. I planned on getting it set up and posted tonight at work but seeing as how its HALLOWEEN a bunch of crazy things have gone on and we are super busy! SOON!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
DJ- your final MASSHGH review RULES!!! Like I said earlier, U FANCY YO!!! Thanks for the shout out to myself and the lovely Miss Gokix.

Your thread has been extremely detailed and informative to those out there interested in trying Lecheeks product's and they were lucky to have you log for them!!

I bet Marms is crying his eyes out right now.....so sad :(

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Logs over with now huh DJ?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice Final Reviews!
I like the split up and making them 2 reviews thank you.
Once again man your log/reviews rock as always and Im glad you liked the products.
Also glad to hear there was no major problems with the back,dont know what we would do on AM without a DJ log going on ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im pretty sure you inspired me more than I was able to inspire you !!;) links to next log i cant wait you always kill it!!!
Thanks man I'm glad you were there to follow along! Can't wait to get the next one going!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJ- your final MASSHGH review RULES!!! Like I said earlier, U FANCY YO!!! Thanks for the shout out to myself and the lovely Miss Gokix.

Your thread has been extremely detailed and informative to those out there interested in trying Lecheeks product's and they were lucky to have you log for them!!

Thank ya Miss Q! This was definitely the most fun log I've had the chance to log ever since becoming a member here at AM! Appreciate you following :) and putting up with us boys ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice Final Reviews!
I like the split up and making them 2 reviews thank you.
Once again man your log/reviews rock as always and Im glad you liked the products.
Also glad to hear there was no major problems with the back,dont know what we would do on AM without a DJ log going on ;)
Thanks Marms. It was a kick ass ride and glad you and Lecheek gave me the opportunity! Back is doing alright... flares up sometimes when I really push myself but it usually subsides after a day or two just like typical DOMS do. Once I have everything compiled for my next log I'll be posting the link to it here! I just need the time to set it up!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
****ing Google Chrome won't even let me click the multi-quote button FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards

This exactly

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always bro you are blood brother to me. Just make sure to link me when you start a new log brother!

Thanks pack man ;) I just realized I didn't include you in the shoutouts and now I feel bad :(

PACKERS SHOUTOUT!!!!

Hope that makes up for it :D

I'm glad I can make you guys laugh. I find humor in everything I do and like to bring that to you all!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Great review and thanks for the shoutout. My favorite part was when you said "you can't fight the sandman he was coming and it was time for bed."

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always bro you are blood brother to me. Just make sure to link me when you start a new log brother!
I'm working on posting it up right now! Whats sad though is that JD didn't even peak in here... once :(

Great review and thanks for the shoutout. My favorite part was when you said "you can't fight the sandman he was coming and it was time for bed."
No problem bro... lol yea I did say that. When its time to sleep you can't say no! Being a nightshifter I love my sleep... especially on dark rainy days :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx for the shout out too brother, always change the avi up to stay incognito. ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx for the shout out too brother, always change the avi up to stay incognito. ;)
No prob ;) Who is that on your avatar now? The guy that uppercutted that lady Mortal Kombat style on the transit bus???

And holy **** I went to that link in your sig... those veins are ridiculous!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
No prob ;) Who is that on your avatar now? The guy that uppercutted that lady Mortal Kombat style on the transit bus???

And holy **** I went to that link in your sig... those veins are ridiculous!
Yeah man, veins are vicious haha!
Should throw yours up their.
The person in the avi? That's me... It was winter & had on my coat haha...

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome job with the reviews DJ! The videos had some great feedback. I'm looking forward to the next log and think you'll like your run with ArA.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man, veins are vicious haha!
Should throw yours up their.
The person in the avi? That's me... It was winter & had on my coat haha...
Throw what up? A vein pic? LOL my veins are nowhere near as profound as some of those others! Guess I'll have to try Condense at some point :D!

Awesome job with the reviews DJ! The videos had some great feedback. I'm looking forward to the next log and think you'll like your run with ArA.
Thanks man! I'd better work quick at getting it posted!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Throw what up? A vein pic? LOL my veins are nowhere near as profound as some of those others! Guess I'll have to try Condense at some point :D!

We will maybe have to see about u logging it in the future.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards

I'll let you borrow one of mine;)

Thanks for the shout out!! Very cool!!