DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 45: BACK/BIS

Final day! Ended up going with Maximize Intense and a serving of Hemavol I received as a sample packet for my my preworkout today. This was the combination I was using way before I started this log and I must say that SpeedX3 is STILL my reigning preworkout champion. The pumps were good and the sweating was right on par with how I remember it but the focus factor was just not there!

I kept it light today and went for high reps and stretch/squeeze. Deadlifts were not done today. These are being moved to leg day which freed up today for all back/biceps. This entire workout was done 4XMM style so rests between sets were short and I moved fast in the gym!

LAT PULLDOWN: 70x15 100x12 140x10,7+3@125 125x10,10 NEGATIVE 75x10

ONE ARM DB ROW: 30x15 45x10 50x10,10,10

T-BAR ROW: 45x10,10,10,10

CLOSE GRIP PULLDOWN: 100x10,10,10,10

WIDE GRIP SEATED ROW: 70x10 75x10 90x10,10

STERNUM-UPS: BWx3,2,2,1

LAT SHRUGS: Dipstation BWx20,10

HAMMER CURL: 35x10,10,7+3@30 30x10

STRAIGHT BAR CURL: 40x10,10,10,12

CABLE ISOLATION CURL: 20x10,10,10,12

Final Videos will be shot and posted Monday. It will be a two part review, one for SpeedX3 and another for MassHGH. Monday also marks the start of my next log/project that I have been in collaboration with Celorza over and I already know that with his help I've been set up for EPICNESS!!! If I get the time tonight at work I'll try and post up the before/after pics. If not tonight then definitely sometime over the weekend and Monday for sure.

Stay tuned,

DJ

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I heard my name...nom nom?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celly! I haven't seen you in forever!
I know brother I'm sorry! I wanted to sub for the Epi log BUT I can't post in the AAS section for another 7-10 years (until I cycle)...admins orders haha.

How have you been bro?

And not to derail...Tall-Bro , how are the spreadsheets coming along?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just sat down from doing rounds and I'm getting started on them right now :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer workout straight up murdering the weights!!! Beast mode full on blast!

DAY 45: BACK/BIS

Final day! Ended up going with Maximize Intense and a serving of Hemavol I received as a sample packet for my my preworkout today. This was the combination I was using way before I started this log and I must say that SpeedX3 is STILL my reigning preworkout champion. The pumps were good and the sweating was right on par with how I remember it but the focus factor was just not there!

I kept it light today and went for high reps and stretch/squeeze. Deadlifts were not done today. These are being moved to leg day which freed up today for all back/biceps. This entire workout was done 4XMM style so rests between sets were short and I moved fast in the gym!

LAT PULLDOWN: 70x15 100x12 140x10,7+3@125 125x10,10 NEGATIVE 75x10

ONE ARM DB ROW: 30x15 45x10 50x10,10,10

T-BAR ROW: 45x10,10,10,10

CLOSE GRIP PULLDOWN: 100x10,10,10,10

WIDE GRIP SEATED ROW: 70x10 75x10 90x10,10

STERNUM-UPS: BWx3,2,2,1

LAT SHRUGS: Dipstation BWx20,10

HAMMER CURL: 35x10,10,7+3@30 30x10

STRAIGHT BAR CURL: 40x10,10,10,12

CABLE ISOLATION CURL: 20x10,10,10,12

Final Videos will be shot and posted Monday. It will be a two part review, one for SpeedX3 and another for MassHGH. Monday also marks the start of my next log/project that I have been in collaboration with Celorza over and I already know that with his help I've been set up for EPICNESS!!! If I get the time tonight at work I'll try and post up the before/after pics. If not tonight then definitely sometime over the weekend and Monday for sure.

Stay tuned,

DJ

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I know brother I'm sorry! I wanted to sub for the Epi log BUT I can't post in the AAS section for another 7-10 years (until I cycle)...admins orders haha.

How have you been bro?

Am doing great, enjoying my workouts getting crazy strength I kinda want to set a new 1 rep max on bench am trying to aiming for 335 if not more before my cycle is up but other then that its all good!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Am doing great, enjoying my workouts getting crazy strength I kinda want to set a new 1 rep max on bench am trying to aiming for 335 if not more before my cycle is up but other then that its all good!
You can bench 300+? damn! Nice bro! Get that PR!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Is this real life bro

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I have seen a humongous amount of sets and reps...never noticed the poundage :blink:

Is it just fantasy?
I think my purus log maybe a few to half a page in is when I was doing heavy or it could have been in my iforce log

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have seen a humongous amount of sets and reps...never noticed the poundage :blink:

Is it just fantasy?
You check my sheets, brah?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did I see fantasy??? WTH is up with yall, thinking of ole packers in a yoda/hulk costume again!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Resend links ¬¬' cleared PMs and forgot to save the links!
Haha alright ya bugger I'll resend em ;) but only because I like you

Did I see fantasy??? WTH is up with yall, thinking of ole packers in a yoda/hulk costume again!!
Yoda/Hulk combo costume? LOL now that I'd have to see.

I'm dressing up as a respiratory therapist for Halloween since I have to work. On Halloween. :(

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before/After pics will be put up hopefully by tonight!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Im pumped to see those!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
****!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
Back Flexed

Back Relax (pre pic taken post workout, post pic taken upon waking up so this one wasn't the best comparison)

Front Flexed (lost some abs in post, which was expected)

Side 1

Side 2

June 30th (2 months into a cut)

October 27th (1.5 months into a bulk)

Weight at 9/7: 230lbs

Weight after back injury (occurred 9/13, took 2 weeks off): 225lbs

Weight at 10/28: 233lbs

Final video reviews will be uploaded later today :)!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP updated with the above pictures

My plan tomorrow is to:
1) take my new preworkout
2) KILL THE GYM
3) take postworkout shake
4) shoot final reviews
5) ???
6) PROFIT

Stay tuned,

DJ

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Djhoogepole

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work adding some size DJ. It looks like you did a good job keeping any fat gain minimal as well. Looking forward to the video review.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Excellent work DJ I see some great changes! You have the same biceps structure like me lol but I have a smaller peak / size since am shorter ha. Very solid progress!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Video updates delayed... :(

I slept in longer than I intended and which got me into the gym later than usual and since its INTERNATIONAL CHEST MONDAY (!!!!) the gym was effin' packed and I was in there longer than I anticipated. So my bad everyone. Didn't mean to get hopes up ;)

They will be done on Wednesday. Its my off day from the gym so I'll have plenty of time to sit down and give a good review instead of feeling rushed and hurrying through it and missing out on things!

Please stay tuned!!!!

DJ

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work adding some size DJ. It looks like you did a good job keeping any fat gain minimal as well. Looking forward to the video review.
Thanks man. I felt like I added some fluff to the midsection but I am also my biggest critic so I definitely appreciate the compliment!

Is that a peeping tom window in your shower ?
Nice work DJ :)
Haha yea there is a little window above the shower. Its kind of strange... the way the houses are positioned in my neighborhood no one can see in from their own windows but since I'm so tall I can see out of it when I'm in the shower and about 10 feet away from that side of the house is a neighbor's patio so I'm sure they are like WTF when they see my head moving around lol

Excellent work DJ I see some great changes! You have the same biceps structure like me lol but I have a smaller peak / size since am shorter ha. Very solid progress!
Thanks MrMarc! Yea I have super long muscle bellies in my arms. Its been a lot of work trying to get those guns shaped!

That's prob YOU!!

Nice work DJ!! Did you take any measurements' throughout this process?? Future goal's??
No measurements were taken. I should have! I plan on taking some for my next log... which has started but until I wrap up this one with my final reviews I will not be making my new one public just yet :) Its a surprise!

Thanks everyone for following... you will all be thanked in the video reviews :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn it son that is wicked updates **** may have to put that in the top 5 list post of the friggin year!! Your looking lean and massive brother I like it.

BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
Back Flexed

Back Relax (pre pic taken post workout, post pic taken upon waking up so this one wasn't the best comparison)

Front Flexed (lost some abs in post, which was expected)

Side 1

Side 2

June 30th (2 months into a cut)

October 27th (1.5 months into a bulk)

Weight at 9/7: 230lbs

Weight after back injury (occurred 9/13, took 2 weeks off): 225lbs

Weight at 10/28: 233lbs

Final video reviews will be uploaded later today :)!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Dj you're killing me I want them "videos" now.. better show some skin bro...

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have the videos now,well the ones I filmed through that window lol.
I definitely had that feeling I was being watched. I knew it was you!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
No homo

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Videos shot. Editing and uploading.

bmftisftw