Distilled Water 14 week Prep log and then some....

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear you dude. I've been working 65 he's a week for 4 weeks and i work nights too. M akes it hard to want to get up and hit the gym in the little spare time you DO have. Keep grind'n buddy

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, you gotta be careful with that. When I was a manager at home depot it was 70 hours a week for 4 years, no joke. My wife hated that place with a passion because of it, but I also got very out off shape in my tenure there. Just remember your goal everyday, and envision yourself getting really chubby like I did. :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...you guys are working far too much.. but I realize we all have to do what we have to do...

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...you guys are working far too much.. but I realize we all have to do what we have to do...
Not no more. Got offered a manager position that was 7 to 4 in winter, 7 to 5 in the summer, Monday through Friday, with a huge pay bump. My wife told me she'd leave me if I didn't take it. No brainer.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Not no more. Got offered a manager position that was 7 to 4 in winter, 7 to 5 in the summer, Monday through Friday, with a huge pay bump. My wife told me she'd leave me if I didn't take it. No brainer.
So you didn't take it?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely!!!^^^..... Those type of guys r as bad as chicks n their yo yo diets ... Faaaaak....... Both useless........IMO..... Lol......

Caaaaaaahhhhbs are the enemy you know :O

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feeling MUCH better today. Had a good meeting with my coach and destroyed arms, my bis are sore AF. Made some slight changes to diet and supplements but everything's going well. It makes a difference when training with and amongst a few IFBB pros (none at my new gym). Also had a great time working this weekend (no club drama) and people were good. Farley is working as a bouncer "fun" but this weekend was.

Sitting about 201 in the morning. Had a buffet via CiCi's last night for my cheat meal

Doing cardio 30min LISS 6 days a week now and I owe you guys some progress pics. 11 weeks out

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feeling MUCH better today. Had a good meeting with my coach and destroyed arms, my bis are sore AF. Made some slight changes to diet and supplements but everything's going well. It makes a difference when training with and amongst a few IFBB pros (none at my new gym). Also had a great time working this weekend (no club drama) and people were good. Farley is working as a bouncer "fun" but this weekend was.

Sitting about 201 in the morning. Had a buffet via CiCi's last night for my cheat meal

Doing cardio 30min LISS 6 days a week now and I owe you guys some progress pics. 11 weeks out
pics!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad your feeling better buddy.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woke up at 198 this morning. Guess I'll take it considering I'm eating 3,000cals still.

Owe you guys pics, fo sho!

Def leaning out nicely. Huge difference between this week and last. Kind if skipped cardio today. Seldom my GF and I get up for work at the same time (she's a dentil hygienist with different hours based on schedule) soooooo got a little different cardio in the morning :thumbsup:

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woke up at 198 this morning. Guess I'll take it considering I'm eating 3,000cals still.

Owe you guys pics, fo sho!

Def leaning out nicely. Huge difference between this week and last. Kind if skipped cardio today. Seldom my GF and I get up for work at the same time (she's a dentil hygienist with different hours based on schedule) soooooo got a little different cardio in the morning :thumbsup:
You dog you! :nono:

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check that....I'm eating 3,200-3,400 cals. I've got a beef meal as my last and sometimes I fall asleep before I can eat it :sad:

Picked up some grass feed beef, expensive as fukc but it's ducking delicious. Little salt/pepper/garlic and I'm in heaven
You're competing lhw? What's your bf right now? Pics would help :p

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also. I eat beef feed beef. Makes the beef more beefy.....and evil.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Check that....I'm eating 3,200-3,400 cals. I've got a beef meal as my last and sometimes I fall asleep before I can eat it :sad:

Picked up some grass feed beef, expensive as fukc but it's ducking delicious. Little salt/pepper/garlic and I'm in heaven
Nice dude.

Grass fed beef ftw. Great stuff and great for you but yes hella expensive. I just found a local farmer for my supply. Next purchase will be at least half a cow

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice dude.

Grass fed beef ftw. Great stuff and great for you but yes hella expensive. I just found a local farmer for my supply. Next purchase will be at least half a cow
I have never tried it.. but would love to but with a family my size.. not sure that is doable lol

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Nice dude. Grass fed beef ftw. Great stuff and great for you but yes hella expensive. I just found a local farmer for my supply. Next purchase will be at least half a cow
Meadows taught me to love the naturally fed foods. That's why I love deer so much. Oddly enough I find grass fed beef around here to have a slight gamey taste which is weird since I eat wild deer and turkey and ducks and never notice it. I need to find me a guy for half a cow id be in heaven. I may eat it in one sitting lol

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Meadows taught me to love the naturally fed foods. That's why I love deer so much. Oddly enough I find grass fed beef around here to have a slight gamey taste which is weird since I eat wild deer and turkey and ducks and never notice it. I need to find me a guy for half a cow id be in heaven. I may eat it in one sitting lol
I'd take deer over beef any day!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'd take deer over beef any day!!
I try to kill three a year.. I had two lbs left 3 weeks before the season started... Almost perfect amounts. Fantastic food source.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I try to kill three a year.. I had two lbs left 3 weeks before the season started... Almost perfect amounts. Fantastic food source.
Same I usually run out over the summer though. I grill hella deer steaks over the summer so I go through it kind of fast

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Same I usually run out over the summer though. I grill hella deer steaks over the summer so I go through it kind of fast
I don't eat much In the winter honestly. We do a ton of summer BBQ and stuff like that.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'm gonna start hunting just for that purpose. Love deer so much. I'd take it over beef as well.

I switched to organic chx as well. Huge difference in taste.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'm gonna start hunting just for that purpose. Love deer so much. I'd take it over beef as well. I switched to organic chx as well. Huge difference in taste.
I don't eat venison over beef.. I wouldn't recommend it. It has way less fat. I replace chicken fish and turkey meals with it. I think the protein to fat ratio is much closer.

Sorry DW didn't mean to totally de rail your thread.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
And calories

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't eat venison over beef.. I wouldn't recommend it. It has way less fat. I replace chicken fish and turkey meals with it. I think the protein to fat ratio is much closer.

Sorry DW didn't mean to totally de rail your thread.
And calories
The fat content is actually the same as 96/4. The extra cals come from protein being slightly higher. I think per 4 oz serving both 96/4 and deer has 8g fat but deer has about 28g of protein and beef has like low 40's.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
The fat content is actually the same as 96/4. The extra cals come from being slightly higher. I think per 4 oz serving both 96/4 and deer has 8g fat but deer has about 28g of protein and beef has like mid 40's.
I was thinking more along the lines of steaks not so much ground... I save ground for a clean cheat most of the time because I mix it with pork bison or veal to make burgers... And as far as the actual fat content be variable dependent on what parts the butcher puts into the ground?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking more along the lines of steaks not so much ground... I save ground for a clean cheat most of the time because I mix it with pork bison or veal to make burgers... And as far as the actual fat content be variable dependent on what parts the butcher puts into the ground?
Ah gotcha I thought we were talking ground. I guess I just thought that since I do replace beef with deer. Especially ground lol. As far as the fat content I was going of the USDA chart. I'm assuming if it were something other than the usual meat that's ground (not lean) it would be specified as "ground sirloin" or "ground tenderloin" honestly i have no idea though just guessing lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Utah LHW in mind still. Probable be mid 180's on stage. I sat about 180 the entire last prep and came in just at the top of Middle weightS. Hijack is cool. The beef was $12/lbs I thought my gf was gonna stab me when she saw I bought it lol

I don't know BF. My caliper says 8.2 but I feel fatter lol. That first pic said 10.7? Mines always skewed bc my legs fold paper thin all the time.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hijack is cool. The beef was $12/lbs I thought my gf was gonna stab me when she saw I bought it lol
Lmao this is why I quit buying beef. Regular ol 96/4 ground beef is 7$ a lb here. I refuse to pay 7$ a lb for anything

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are what you eat has eaten. ;)

Organic grass fed beef is usually $7/lb here and on sale (buy 1 get 1) pretty often, so I stock up.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
My grocery store has multiple organic sections, I was adding it up the other day, I'm pretty sure I spend around 20k a year on food, that's groceries and eating out

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick quad workout today. Knee is feeling awesome!!!

Leg Ext
4 sets of 15

Leg Press
10 plates 3 sets of 30

Front squats ATG on board, 2sec pause in hole
135 3 sets of 15

Hack squats
315 3 sets of 12

Occlusion (sp?) leg Ext
3 sets.

Holy F my quads were gi-normious. The pump is crazy and different pump. I'll be adding these in from now on.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Sick quad workout today. Knee is feeling awesome!!!

Leg Ext
4 sets of 15

Leg Press
10 plates 3 sets of 30

Front squats ATG on board, 2sec pause in hole
135 3 sets of 15

Hack squats
315 3 sets of 12

Occlusion (sp?) leg Ext
3 sets.

Holy F my quads were gi-normious. The pump is crazy and different pump. I'll be adding these in from now on.
Nice session for sure. I'm going to have to try some occlusion training

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice session for sure. I'm going to have to try some occlusion training
It's pretty cool. My coach has been big on it too, but last night I rolled over and just did your typical stretch in my sleep & both quads locked up on me. Very painful

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The pump from occlusion training can last into the next day for me sometimes. I've got hack squats and calves lined up for tonight. :thumbsup:

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I think you should try by wrapping around your neck as tightly as possible Simon. Would be interested in watching that video. :p
That works for traps bro.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I think you should try by wrapping around your neck as tightly as possible Simon.

Would be interested in watching that video. :p
Lol i was just going to say the same ****

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Who's got the link for properly occlusioning your d!ck?? I've heard rumors of mad gainz

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bet she was like, "Whoa, that's the biggest 4 inches I've ever seen!"