Distilled Water 14 week Prep log and then some....

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Badass man! Can't wait to see the transformation

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You've made a lot of good, fairly lean gains man. Congrats

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Definitely looking great DW

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look amazing!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good buddy. Very big size gains. I'm moving to HW instead of LH for my show. I won't be the biggest but I plan to be the best conditioned like you plan on lol.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shredded boss

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pregnant?

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has been having some abdominal pain the last few days with some swelling. At he doctors now, just took blood work and about to head for a CT scan....fml
Hope it's nothing too serious...
I remember 5 weeks out I started passing a kidney stone.. The doc thought it was my appendix and was gonna cut me open, thank god I went in for the CT scan, lol....
Keep us posted and feel better my friend....

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get better bud

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pregnant?
Lmao! Fukc, you know. That's the only thing they DIDNT test for!!!

Thanks for the well wishes guys. Everything came back "normal" doctor thinks it's some type of infection in my stomach/intestines. I've got a script for anti-biotic and for inflammation.

Stomach looks similar to the way it did last year after my appendix was out. I'll be taking it easy the next few days. Just eating clean with lower carbs for a bit. Maybe some DNP for my cardio in a cap :evillaugh:

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Lmao! Fukc, you know. That's the only thing they DIDNT test for!!! Thanks for the well wishes guys. Everything came back "normal" doctor thinks it's some type of infection in my stomach/intestines. I've got a script for anti-biotic and for inflammation. Stomach looks similar to the way it did last year after my appendix was out. I'll be taking it easy the next few days. Just eating clean with lower carbs for a bit. Maybe some DNP for my cardio in a cap :evillaugh:
I'd definitely be interested in some DNP logging. That stuff scares the hell outta be but you can't argue the results.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Just keep dnp dose low day around 250-500. I've read once it gets past 800 that's wen you need to start becoming bet caughtious. The risk to rewards are very questionable since the death from dnp will be pretty ****en horrible and long

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just keep dnp dose low day around 250-500. I've read once it gets past 800 that's wen you need to start becoming bet caughtious. The risk to rewards are very questionable since the death from dnp will be pretty ****en horrible and long
Dnp is only bad when you aren't on a ketogenic diet

You won't truly feel the heat until you slam some carbs after being on for 7-10 days.

It works best on these ratios

45% carb 35% pro 20% fat

With intermittent low drops In fat intake, and increase in carb/protein.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Dnp is only bad when you aren't on a ketogenic diet You won't truly feel the heat until you slam some carbs after being on for 7-10 days. It works best on these ratios 45% carb 35% pro 20% fat With intermittent low drops In fat intake, and increase in carb/protein.
I've heard/read that DNP on high carbs make tren sweats feel like a joke.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I've heard/read that DNP on high carbs make tren sweats feel like a joke.
Yeah I've seen a few people completely drenched while on it. Not like typical workout sweat more like fever + workout + sauna lol

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I've seen a few people completely drenched while on it. Not like typical workout sweat more like fever + workout + sauna lol
Bc that's what it does, gives you a fever

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bc that's what it does, gives you a fever literally

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DNP with carbs is absolutely miserable!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DNP isn't scary, it's friggen legit. If you're not a moron and stay hydrated with adequate electrolytes and anti-oxidants, you're fine. Just hot as a mofo with poopy endurance.

Stomach pain is subsiding somewhat. Pain has become localized so I don't know if that's good or bad? I text my doctor today to follow up and see if that's good or bad :think:

Haven't trained at all, eating clean and getting ample rest.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DNP isn't scary, it's friggen legit. If you're not a moron and stay hydrated with adequate electrolytes and anti-oxidants, you're fine. Just hot as a mofo with poopy endurance.

Stomach pain is subsiding somewhat. Pain has become localized so I don't know if that's good or bad? I text my doctor today to follow up and see if that's good or bad :think:

Haven't trained at all, eating clean and getting ample rest.
And yellow, eyes, cum, and piss lmao

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to attempt to train today. Have the day off from work, called in sick :p

Had some troubles with the pooch this morning. He's been having some stomach troubles too, his happened to be a parasite. Went to the vet and got him meds and he should be good to go in a few days.

Weight is down .4lbs since Sunday morning which I'll take considering I didn't lift or do cardio at all.

With this minor set back I'll start with cardio in the morning, 5days a week (none on leg days) for 25min LISS, maybe move to MIIT.

Today's gonna be a pump chest/shoulder day.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout went pretty good yesterday. Going to hit heavy arms today. Got in 25min LISS cardio today, walked the dog around the entire apt complex. Works out a fast paced walked for me is a jog for him so he should be pretty tired. This is new for him so I'll have to watch his weight, he's probably stocked bc his 1-1/4 cup of food a day he blasts through lol.

Finally feel normal

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit 12 sets of bis and tris. Had a huge pump, kind of surprised. Meals are slightly miss placed today but I'll still meet my daily requirements. I should had waited to train but I was feeling great this morning so went in.

I'll probably train the same way 2maro.

I think I'm going to train with no carbs/pro on "light days" and only use my HCBD/peptapro on heavy days for. High/low carb days, this seems to work best for me and it should allow me to do less cardio to keep my leg size (currently just shy of 28")

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit 12 sets of bis and tris. Had a huge pump, kind of surprised. Meals are slightly miss placed today but I'll still meet my daily requirements. I should had waited to train but I was feeling great this morning so went in. I'll probably train the same way 2maro. I think I'm going to train with no carbs/pro on "light days" and only use my HCBD/peptapro on heavy days for. High/low carb days, this seems to work best for me and it should allow me to do less cardio to keep my leg size (currently just shy of 28")
28's is no joke!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
U just need a tape measure with a few inches lopped off the end & voila, you too can have mid 30s thighs ;)

Glad you're feeling better bud.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great light back workout today. About to smash some sushi!

DB row
120x3x10

DB pullover
50x3x12

Single Arm pull down
55x3x12

Low CG Cable Row
220x3x12

Diet adjustments coming this week, dropping some carbs from meal 2, cutting calories by about 200.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have posted in a few days, works have been going pretty good but not great. Just not feeling it in the gym, weird. I've trained solo a lot over the years but for some reason now I find myself holding back a bit. I meet with my coach Saturday. He pushes me like crazy but I don't know if I can afford to she'll out the extra $$ right now. I was training with my gf, she was actually a great workout partner but she's doing cross fit now so I'm solo.

Today is a complete off day, I'm mentally drained. Hope to be starting a new job soon. It will allow my finances to not have to work at the bar and still stay on track financially. It will also e much more conducive to my prep schedule

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Have posted in a few days, works have been going pretty good but not great. Just not feeling it in the gym, weird. I've trained solo a lot over the years but for some reason now I find myself holding back a bit. I meet with my coach Saturday. He pushes me like crazy but I don't know if I can afford to she'll out the extra $$ right now. I was training with my gf, she was actually a great workout partner but she's doing cross fit now so I'm solo. Today is a complete off day, I'm mentally drained. Hope to be starting a new job soon. It will allow my finances to not have to work at the bar and still stay on track financially. It will also e much more conducive to my prep schedule
ive been training solo for a few years now, I just have to put on music I like and psych myself up, that and I take a pretty potent pre workout cocktail

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive been training solo for a few years now, I just have to put on music I like and psych myself up, that and I take a pretty potent pre workout cocktail
I Been out if it. Not feeling the gym. Service issues in the gym make for a terrible workout on pandora or spotify

So the things I hbe on my phone are not for smashing weights. It's more for... Free love, and dancing hahahahah

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I Been out if it. Not feeling the gym. Service issues in the gym make for a terrible workout on pandora or spotify So the things I hbe on my phone are not for smashing weights. It's more for... Free love, and dancing hahahahah
same thing happened with me, my gym stopped providing wifi, the service sucks, had to download some gym music

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just not feeling it in the gym, weird.
As a home gymer I've been solo for years. I know it sounds simple, but one of the things that is still a driving force in my training is seeing where I was, where I am now, where I want to be, and compare them everyday. It's motivating to me to know I always have work to do. Works for me, maybe not others. Just something to think about I guess.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
As a home gymer I've been solo for years. I know it sounds simple, but one of the things that is still a driving force in my training is seeing where I was, where I am now, where I want to be, and compare them everyday. It's motivating to me to know I always have work to do. Works for me, maybe not others. Just something to think about I guess.
Very well said. I'm the same being that I'm a home gym guy. Music, you guys here on the forum and pics make up my motivation.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
I've always trained solo. Not necessarily by choice, but it can be satisfying. I find it therapeutic, meditative. It's hard to find someone who wants to approach training exactly like yourself. I do a 20-30 min mobility PWO, and I know most people would not want to do that

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
I think that two paths exist here...
If it's not an ideal training/exact program/equal work ethic partner it's a waste of time and more of a distraction than anything. But I hate lifting alone. I feel like it takes a parter to make certain gains. But for the most part I train solo. Motivation from here and music are a huge presence I use. Just my .02

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Finding a GREAT workout partner can be better than finding a great source for gear haha. But you have to be able to motivate yourself alone. Just like all the guys you see that only really workout when they are "on" and slack the rest of the time. Don't be those guys.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. Finding a GREAT workout partner can be better than finding a great source for gear haha. But you have to be able to motivate yourself alone. Just like all the guys you see that only really workout when they are "on" and slack the rest of the time. Don't be those guys.
Scumbags. I hate those guys. Train hard on or off.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely!!!^^^.....
Those type of guys r as bad as chicks n their
yo yo diets ... Faaaaak.......
Both useless........IMO..... Lol......
Haha, my friend told me that she was going to quit drinking soda and only drink juice. Yahhhhh, that's soooo much better!

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, my friend told me that she was going to quit drinking soda and only drink juice. Yahhhhh, that's soooo much better!
Lol... Not good enough for fat shrinkage....

Asides from vitamins etc, fruit juice is bad...
The vitamins ( like C..) r added...
A person can put on more than 5 lbs/ year of fat from having 1 glass of juice a day....

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys I think it's 55hr/week finally catching up with me. Been doing it since January

My jack3d AF came today so I'm pretty pump'd about that, should help with motivation a bit. Talked with my coach a little today and he's pretty motivating so I feel a little better. Crashed for an hour at work (lunch) came home at 5, walked and played with my dog for a bit them crashed til 9 and showerd and came to work which is pretty slow right now. Just gridin'