Distilled Water 14 week Prep log and then some....

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hammered shoulders today. My schedule was a little messed up this week and todY was supposed to e a chest/shoulder pump day but turned into a volume shoulder day. Pump was huge and carbs were plentiful.

Weight is slowly creeping up and waist is staying the same. Looks like I know what in doing :cool:

turff49

turff49

Awards
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking big buddy! Nicely done my friend

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome thanks guys. Probably going to pack on mass for another 2-3 weeks until I do a "mini diet" just reduce carbs slightly and training frequency. This MD program is beating me up. It's a 12 week program but I'm thinking I'm gonna have to cut it short. Growing has been great but can't grow 24/7/365 :-(

Side note, got a new dog....tiny Yorkie. Yeah Im that guy lol

Last edited:
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna try and push cals a little higher for the next few weeks too. Just stocked up on some low fat & gluten free carb treats got peri workout as well as some coconut butter to add to things early & late in the day.

My only fat sources are beef, organic eggs, coconut oil/MCT & grass fed butter. See how this works :thumbsup:

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Awesome thanks guys. Probably going to pack on mass for another 2-3 weeks until I do a "mini diet" just reduce carbs slightly and training frequency. This MD program is beating me up. It's a 12 week program but I'm thinking I'm gonna have to cut it short. Growing has been great but can't grow 24/7/365 :-(

Nice pup buddy I have a Yorkie mix. Awesome little dude.

Which JM program are you following bud?

aceroni

Awards

Sounds like you need eat clen, tren hard, test the limits, dbolish the competition, anavar give up.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice pup buddy I have a Yorkie mix. Awesome little dude. Which JM program are you following bud?
Does yours **** every 3hrs?!? He eats 1/2 cup food a day and I don't know where it comes from!

Creeping death. My recovery is fine but it's more of a lethargic joint pain feel. Muscle soreness is nil

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Does yours **** every 3hrs?!? He eats 1/2 cup food a day and I don't know where it comes from!

Creeping death. My recovery is fine but it's more of a lethargic joint pain feel. Muscle soreness is nil
Yes he does lol. He's got a ****ing attitude as well. Great dog though. We rescued him cuz he was abused by some old dirt bag.

Creeping death huh. I haven't checked that one out yet. Reactive pump beat me up lol. Doing my own format now until I figure out another meadows program to do.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is one you bought from Meadows?

Yes he does lol. He's got a ****ing attitude as well. Great dog though. We rescued him cuz he was abused by some old dirt bag.

Creeping death huh. I haven't checked that one out yet. Reactive pump beat me up lol. Doing my own format now until I figure out another meadows program to do.
I finished Reactive Pump last week, was good.

Started Muscular Demolition this week.. (it's a 6 week one)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards

I finished Reactive Pump last week, was good.

Started Muscular Demolition this week.. (it's a 6 week one)
I need that one as well

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. Half way through it now and I'm gonna go until my body can't handle it.

This guy is a rescue as well. He was in a breeding house and didn't have a testicle descend like it should. He's a fire cracker, the other one is afraid of his own shadow. We just went to the vet and the Yorkie wants to play with everyone while the Maltese is begging to be picked up bc he's freaking out lol. The Maltese is a rescue as well from an abusive hoarders house. They play great together now.

I'm gonna give the reactive pump a go during my mini diet. I think I farted around with it last year a little

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Yep. Half way through it now and I'm gonna go until my body can't handle it.

This guy is a rescue as well. He was in a breeding house and didn't have a testicle descend like it should. He's a fire cracker, the other one is afraid of his own shadow. We just went to the vet and the Yorkie wants to play with everyone while the Maltese is begging to be picked up bc he's freaking out lol. The Maltese is a rescue as well from an abusive hoarders house. They play great together now.

I'm gonna give the reactive pump a go during my mini diet. I think I farted around with it last year a little
Awesome! We only rescue dogs now. We named our Yorkie mix Richard cuz he can be a dick lol

I'll be interested in your thoughts with RP. I'm going to continue my modified legs/push/pull/off for a few more weeks then give Muscular Demolition a go or if money is good I'll hit meadows up for personal program. Working on building some chains as we speak

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Nice Work DDUB