DIESELBOLAN......Just what the Doctor(of Funk) ordered!!! (sponsored)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Well I really went for it on weight today, maybe a little over zealous on shoulder press, But was happy overall with strength increases. Pumps were almost painful today, it was pretty epic for me. Also, it was my first day back at work so I didn't have as much endurance in the gym as last week.

Workout: Chest/Shoulders/Tri's

Flat BB Bench Press: 135x12, 155x6, 185x3, 205x1, 225 RP 7x2x1= 10 PR
Seated DB Shoulder Press: 35x12, 45x6, 55x3, 65 RP 6x2x2= 10 PR
Close Grip Bench Press: 95x12, 135x6, 155x3, 175 RP 9x3x2= 14 PR
Incline Smith Bench: (static contractions) 135x12
Cable Tricep Pressdowns: Dropset to failure

Was super psyched about reppin 225. Before this cycle it was pretty much my 1rep max.. Have noticed shutdown, as my balls are smaller and libido is lower :( But that will change within a week. Thanks for following along everyone and for all the great advice.

Last edited:
Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man, couple more days then we get to see how much LBM remains :)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

So this cycle is coming to an end tomorrow. I will take post cycle pictures on Friday morning, but will also take post PCT pictures to compare. This has been a great experience and have learned a lot..
Tonights workout was mostly focused on Biceps as they are lagging behind everything else and I had a really tiring day at work. Lots of dancing and lifting those heavy Bitches! ;)

Workout: Back/Bi's

Wide grip pullups: BWx10, BWx10
Seated Cable Rows: 9platesx10, 9platesx10
Standing BB Curls: 45x12, 55x6, 65x3, 85 RP 6x3x2= 11 PR
Seated Preacher Curls: 65x6, 55x6, 45x6, 35x10
Standing Curls(EZ bar): 2 sets of 21's
Reverse Flyes (machine): 105x12, 120x7

Well that is my final workout while on cycle. Tomorrow I have a performance in the western part of the state and will be gone all day. I will keep updating my workouts through PCT to see where my strength goes, Hopefully UP!

As far as blood work is concerned... What is the overall consensus from you all for the best time to get bloodwork? 2 weeks post PCT?? That is what most have said to me, but I have heard other opinions. What do y'all say?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Great cycle FD!! Looking fwd to seeing your continued progress in PCT

BTW have you started asking them to ensure that they give you the "heaviest bitch" in the company everytime? That would be sweet!!! Maybe they could start employing some bigger "bitches" to accommodate you as you get stronger?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Great cycle FD!! Looking fwd to seeing your continued progress in PCT

BTW have you started asking them to ensure that they give you the "heaviest bitch" in the company everytime? That would be sweet!!! Maybe they could start employing some bigger "bitches" to accommodate you as you get stronger?
:rofl: hahahah well, I think I'll pass on the "heaviest bitch". Although I may be getting stronger, I'd like to be able to walk when I get out of work each day..

Just for the record, I started Toco 8 four days ago and will run for 30 days. The cholesterol and stimulation leydig cells seems pretty important right about now..

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude u killed if bro if u can please keep updating during pct it'll be great! Kill it this weekend my friend!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the Pics Bro!!

Keep us updated when you can in PCT bro. We will be curious on how it goes for you!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Doc, I just got a message saying something about pics...

...I'm assuming it's of these hot chicks you work with in their skimpy dancing attire ;) haha

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Pictures are up guys. Sorry for the delay, but I can't seem to get the lighting right. When I take it without a flash it says that it is under-exposed and then the picture is blurry. So, some of the pictures are with flash and some are without. I will try a few more times tonight or the morning and replace some of the pictures that i think deserve a better shot(i.e. triceps and back double biceps).

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Definitely looking bigger mate, very impressive! I net you're happy?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Definitely looking bigger mate, very impressive! I net you're happy?
Thank you. I am happy with the size and strength gain. Now to just keep going up in PCT. :D

Pictures are in post #2 btw.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
PCT days 1 & 2

Well Forgot to list a few things about the end of the cycle. Last weigh in was 173lbs (+13):cool: But today, 2 days into PCT, I felt a little flat compared to on cycle and I was down almost 2lbs, probably just water and glycogen. As my calories have been a little up and salt has been up the past 2 days. So, weight as of today was 171.5 lbs, which is still cool in my book :D

Smith Incline Bench: 135x12, 155x6, 185x3, 205 RP 7x3x1= 11 PR
Arnold Press: 30x12, 40x6, 50x3, 60 RP 7x3x1= 11 PR
Close Grip Bench Press: 95x12, 135x6, 155x3, 185 RP 7x3x1= 11 PR

Kept the workout short and to the point. I still made strength gains in Smith Incline and CGBP :thumbsup: But the only reason I had a PR in Arnold Press was this was the first time I've done Arnold press in a long time. I'm eating plenty of calories and trying not to burn too many calories at work. Gotta keep this LBM.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Lol i was looking at your precycle bloods and for some reason thought i was looking at post cycles already. I was like Dammmmnn.

Then i realized im dumb.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
pics are awesome (no homo), you can definitely tell the size gain. back and triceps are ripped as well as chest more pronounced. more hoes for you.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
pics are awesome (no homo), you can definitely tell the size gain. back and triceps are ripped as well as chest more pronounced. more hoes for you.
What are you doing in your new picture?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^it looks like he's opening a bookbag next to a squat rack or putting on a belt getting ready to lift.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Lol i was looking at your precycle bloods and for some reason thought i was looking at post cycles already. I was like Dammmmnn.

Then i realized im dumb.
We all knew that a LONG time ago ;):swordfight:
Damn nice work man! Your noticably bigger for sure!
Thanks bro! that was the goal
Thanks man. More hoes have been noticing me, but too bad I have a gf... :dunno:

Nice wings bro!

You gonna learn to fly now?
Been workin' on it.. Thanks man!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Wow looking at your pics it looks like a big major recomp man. You actually look leaner and bigger to me. Definitely some nice added size and the definition to your back is very nice bro! im glad you killed it....... now just keep it up during PCT bro!

bet them ballet bishes are gonna melt in their tutus lol

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Wow looking at your pics it looks like a big major recomp man. You actually look leaner and bigger to me. Definitely some nice added size and the definition to your back is very nice bro! im glad you killed it....... now just keep it up during PCT bro!

bet them ballet bishes are gonna melt in their tutus lol
Thanks mayne! :D

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
PCT Days 3&4

Weight 169(-4) :eek:

All water weight is gone, strength is down but not by much

Wide Grip Pullups: BWx12, BW+15x6
Neutral Grip Pullups: BW+15x7
Seated Cable Rows: 11platesx8, 11platesx8
One Arm DB Rows: 75x10
Standing BB curls: 45x12, 55x6, 65x3, 85 RP 6x2x1= 9
Arnold Concentration Curls: Dropset to failure

Been dancing a lot lately, so energy has been low. But trying to up the calories. My thighs and midsection look much slimmer now that the water weight is gone.

Nuts are feeling fuller again :D

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
PCT days 5&6

Strength is still going up(slowly), but endurance is definitely lower when lifting. But, jumping endurance is up. Jumping with this extra weight is definitely more challenging.

Smith Incline Bench: 135x12, 155x6, 185x3, 205 RP 8x3x1= 12 PR
Arnold Press: 30x12, 40x6, 50x3, 60 RP 8x3x2= 13 PR
Close Grip Bench Press: 95x12, 135x6, 155x3, 185 8x3x2= 13 PR
Dips: BWx15

My triceps were fried a lot earlier than when I was on Diesel, but at least strength is still there and going up a little :D

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
PCT days 7,8,& 9

Weight: 167.5 (-5.5) :(

This is due to leaving town for work on Wed-Fri. Calories weren't high enough. Protein intake was a bit down. But back on track today. Last night was back/bi's and I didn't feel like I lost any strength which is nice. I was doing a hybrid of my normal workout but it was nice. Also, I am pretty sure that I haven't been shaking my SERM up enough and realized this last night which was the first day of week 2 :eek: So I Don't know how much i've been getting or how much to dose now that it is super concentrated. I will dose less than the recommended ml so that i don't over-do it...

Wide grip Pullups:
BWx10
+15x7
+15x6
BWx7

Smith Bent Over Rows:
95x12
115x6
135x4
155 RP 8x3x2= 13

Standing BB Curls
55x10
65x4
85x6

Machine Preacher Curls:
75 RP 8x3x3= 14

Reverse Fly Peck Deck:
95x10
110x8

Reverse Fly DB:
25x8
15x12

Am incorporating Some DC methods, but switching up the exercise as to how my joints feel. Little more sore/painful than usual. I don't know why this is..

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 167.5 (-5.5) :(

This is due to leaving town for work on Wed-Fri. Calories weren't high enough. Protein intake was a bit down. But back on track today. Last night was back/bi's and I didn't feel like I lost any strength which is nice. I was doing a hybrid of my normal workout but it was nice. Also, I am pretty sure that I haven't been shaking my SERM up enough and realized this last night which was the first day of week 2 :eek: So I Don't know how much i've been getting or how much to dose now that it is super concentrated. I will dose less than the recommended ml so that i don't over-do it...

Wide grip Pullups:
BWx10
+15x7
+15x6
BWx7

Smith Bent Over Rows:
95x12
115x6
135x4
155 RP 8x3x2= 13

Standing BB Curls
55x10
65x4
85x6

Machine Preacher Curls:
75 RP 8x3x3= 14

Reverse Fly Peck Deck:
95x10
110x8

Reverse Fly DB:
25x8
15x12

Am incorporating Some DC methods, but switching up the exercise as to how my joints feel. Little more sore/painful than usual. I don't know why this is..
keep treading forward bro!! and keep those cals and macros up!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Do you happen to be looking dryer with the weight loss? Your post cycle picture were pretty damn cut as it is.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
keep treading forward bro!! and keep those cals and macros up!
Will do my man :drillsergent:
Do you happen to be looking dryer with the weight loss? Your post cycle picture were pretty damn cut as it is.
Yes and no. The only real noticeable areas are my abs and quads/thighs. Maybe my delts but not really sure yet.. I sure do miss that all day pumped feeling :sad3:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I could just hold a 24/7 365 pump.
Don't we all? If only...if only

Nice job Funk. I finally got to see your pics and I'm impressed man. You did great. Now just keep killlin it post cycle to keep it brother!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Considering legs are like the biggest muscle group id say its quite an accomplishment!

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
dont trip to hard on losing a few pounds, as long as u still look good, who cares?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
dont trip to hard on losing a few pounds, as long as u still look good, who cares?
Yeah, I'm just going to judge all this by my strength. And so far I really haven't lost much if at all..

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
PCT day 10

Strength is pretty much standing still, but I did try to push it today. I failed on an attempt at a rest pause set of 215 on smith incline, but I will change to flat bench next chest WO. I did an Extra RP set to make up for it.

Smith Incline Bench:
135x12
155x6
185x3
*215/205 RP 5(dropped to 205 for the rest)x3x2= 10

DB incline:
75 RP 10x4x2= 16 PR
I haven't done these since the 2nd week of cycle, that's the reason for the PR in PCT

Arnold Press:
35x12
45x6
55x6
65 RP 6x2x2= 10

Close Grip Bench Press:
95x12
135x6
155x3
185 RP 7x3x2= 12

Cable crossovers: Dropset to failure

Tricep pressdowns: dropset to failure

I went too heavy on chest and shoulders, I was a little over zealous on upping the weight. Will stay away from that and play it safe next Chest WO.

I'm adding in a little more volume because I am not working this week. So calories will be high and will be focusing on lifting hard. :)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good job bro
did you see me kill that guy on FFootball

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK...sorry for the late arrival, I am definitely in! I just wanted to say that I love that you put your blood lab values in the beginning! You are going to post your blood lab values at the end right? Also, do you have an progress picts? I looked, but didn't see any, if they are there and I missed them my bad! Either way, everything is looking good so far, just keep it up, nothing works better than consistency!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are worried about strengths, try doing a few sets of negatives following some of your heavier compound movements, just make sure you have a really good spotter!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
OK...sorry for the late arrival, I am definitely in! I just wanted to say that I love that you put your blood lab values in the beginning! You are going to post your blood lab values at the end right? Also, do you have an progress picts? I looked, but didn't see any, if they are there and I missed them my bad! Either way, everything is looking good so far, just keep it up, nothing works better than consistency!
Thanks for joining in! Yes post PCT bloods will be up 2 weeks after PCT. And yes there are Progress Pics, every other picture in the 2nd post are after shots. I will go back and make that much clearer ;)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
PCT day 12

So I switched up my back workout, no more DC for now. I went with a more popular set up that a lot of y'all have been posting. Also, I did Deadlifts today for the first time in 10 years :lol: since high school. I just really wanted to but now my back is focking killing me.

Wide Grip Pullups:
BWx11
+15x7
+15x6

BB Rows:
95x12
135x10
155x7
155x7

Deadlifts:
155x10
205x5
225x5
255x3

Arnold Concentration Curls:
35x11
40x8
40x8

Reverse Fly(peck deck):
95x12
110x8
110x7

Cable curls:
Dropset to failure

Back is def feeling dead now. It felt good to do deads again tho :)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Keep up with the deadlifts, can't stop now!!

:sgrin:

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I love a log with bloodwork. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

BTW, im not shocked your back is sore, good workout man.
Thanks dude. Can't believe it's been 10 yrs maybe more since I've even attempted a deadlift. Next time I will probly do them at the beginning of the workout.
Keep up with the deadlifts, can't stop now!!

:sgrin:
Booyah! the muscle memory came back really easy :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, I did Deadlifts today for the first time in 10 years :lol: since high school.
:lol: have fun in the morning, bro. Hope you popped some extra glutamine and stretched extra. Even doing them regularly, i can still tear myself up from them lol.

Glad things are running smoothly and you're keeping your strength :cheers: