DIESELBOLAN......Just what the Doctor(of Funk) ordered!!! (sponsored)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Strength is starting to really come on for my Push days.. Loving it :D

Workout: Chest/Shoulders/Tri's :AR15firing:

Incline DB Press: 35x15, 45x7, 55x4, 70 RP 10x3x2= 15 PR
Smith Machine Military(behind head): 95x12, 105x6, 115x3, 135 RP 8x4x2= 14
Close Grip Bench Press: 95x12, 115x6, 135x3, 165 RP 8x3x2= 13 PR
Dips: BWx25

Wow, that felt great! I have never picked up the 70's for incline press ever before in my life. But, I will say that the 2nd and 3rd times kicking them up to my shoulders was really difficult. Kind of almost hurt during that Rest pause set.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, how come you only do 1 set of dips?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Nice lifts man!

KTS !!!
Thank you, will do!
Just curious, how come you only do 1 set of dips?
In DC training, I'm not even supposed to do them if I've already had 1 working set for my triceps. I do that 1 set as a conditioning set.
To my understanding, in DC training it's only about getting a growth response from the body and once you've accomplished that(1 working set) then anything else you do is just burning into glycogen stores and will increase your recovery period which you don't want. Since you workout the same muscle groups twice every 4-5 days. Remember that my DC routine is a modified one since I don't do squats or deadlifts due to my profession. But, This method has worked well for me on AND off cycle. Since I burn so many calories at work dancing, this HIGH intensity/LOW volume type of workout has served me well. :)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
All 4 of your exercises you performed hit your triceps though

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
All 4 of your exercises you performed hit your triceps though
Yes, but Incline DB press/Bench and Military hit my shoulders and chest more than tri's. Each exercise focuses on a particular muscle group. The system is built off of compound movements, mostly.. I take it you don't know much about DC training or Dante Trudel?? I'll pm some info...

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
good stuff funk! keep at it man. X2 on the pull-ups, if done right (chest high, shoulders back, and if you really want to hit lats think about trying to pull your elbows down into your lats instead of pulling with the biceps--which always helps me avoid using too much bicep) pull ups can be really effective and are probably superior to lat pulls.

good luck for the rest of your cycle!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

So, I went with the neutral grip pullups today and loved it, but for the warm up I did neutral grip pulldowns so I will put those in parenthesis. Strength just keeps going up up up! :D

Workout: Back/Bi's

Neutral grip Pullups: (8platesx13), (10platesx7), BWx3, BW+15 RP 8x4x2= 14 PR
Seated Cable Rows: 4platesx15, 6platesx6, 8platesx3, 11plates RP 7x3x2= 12
Standing BB Curls: 45x12, 55x6, 65x3, 75 RP 8x3x2= 13 PR
Rope cable curls: Drop set to failure

So I am pretty satisfied with workout, but not sure if I like the Cable Rows. I wanted a change from DB row, but I'll see if I make a significant strength gain. If so, I'll keep it.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why, but i've moved away from cable rows. For some reason free weight rows seem to hit the spot better.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love bent over BB and T-bar rows. But I will say I dont mind when I exaggerate seated cable rows.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

So, I was "forced" to do another round of back to back DC workouts because tomorrow is retardedly busy with tech rehearsals. I don't really mind this because recovery has been getting really good on Dieselbolan. I felt like I needed to kill it today anyway:rocketwhore:

Workout: Chest/Shoulders/Tri's

Incline DB Press: 40x15, 50x7, 60x4, 75 RP 7x4x2= 13 PR
Smith Military(behind head): 95x12, 105x5, 115x3, 140 RP 7x3x2= 12 PR
Close Grip Bench Press: 95x12, 115x6, 135x3, 160 RP 7x3x2= 12 PR
Tricep cable pushdowns(straight bar): Drop set to Failure

I keep making PR's every workout and I'm loving it! I feel like my progress on the Smith Military press is slowing, and will probly switch to DB shoulder press or Arnold press next week.

I've noticed my hunger and thirst are more pronounced than usual. But, my psoriasis is also more pronounced. I half expected this to happen... I will hit back/bi's on Friday and then won't workout until Monday after all the shows are over with.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Also, I was thinking about upping the dosage to 3 caps a day on Saturday or Sunday. Feeling like I could handle more of this aggression :twisted:

What do y'all think of this?? If I do, I will shorten my cycle to 5 weeks or maybe shorter.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...not too late, am I?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DO IT!!!! 3 caps is a beautiful thing right now. DID some crazy drop set squats last night, and this morning i was like....Did I even hit the gym hard last night?!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, 3 caps is the right dosage. Also, you don't want to stay on it for too long. Dymethazine and Max-LMG seems best cycled for 4 weeks based on others experiences.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I say do it :sgrin:
Gonna DO IT!
...not too late, am I?
Not at all! Welcome to the party!! :D Bout to really bump this up!
DO IT!!!! 3 caps is a beautiful thing right now. DID some crazy drop set squats last night, and this morning i was like....Did I even hit the gym hard last night?!!!
Sounds like some awesome shizz bro! Gonna happen!
Yes, 3 caps is the right dosage. Also, you don't want to stay on it for too long. Dymethazine and Max-LMG seems best cycled for 4 weeks based on others experiences.
Then that is what I'll do.. I was taking it easy with dosing because this is my first methylated PH run. I've made big gains so far, and feel confident that I can handle 3 caps :) Thanks for the input!

So I will Bump it up to 3 CAPS today or tomorrow :bandit:

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Looking great Funk, how's the puffy nip situ? Might want to get some ERASE? You can always use it later if not required...

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Start it today and have some fun with DC
Aye, Aye, Captain! :drillsergeant:
Looking great Funk, how's the puffy nip situ? Might want to get some ERASE? You can always use it later if not required...
The puffy nip seems to have just been bloat. :) I have fluctuated a little lately based on diet and I seem to have it under control somewhat.. But, I am looking into ERASE as part of my PCT to really dry me out and it acts as a cort controller as well so I could drop my Lean Xtreme. Erase really excites me because it's NOT a steroidal AI :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase and some nettle should make for some nice dry/lean action. Nettle is supposed to have somewhat of a diurectic effect.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see you bumping it up man. Go for the gold!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Weight: 168 (+8) :cool:

Today I was thinking I wish I had planned a bridge on this cycle into either EPI or Hella because the extra-cellular bloat is definitely showing on me. I feel that this compound would be better utilized in this way for MY goals.. Strength is still rising but slowing just a bit. We'll see if the higher dosage helps keep the fast gains coming..

Workout: Back/Bi's

Neutral grip Pullups: (8platesx13), (10platesx6), BWx4, BW+15 RP 9x4x2= 15 PR
Smith Bent Over Rows: 95x12, 115x6, 135x3, 155 RP 7x4x3= 14
Standing BB Curls: 45x12, 55x6, 65x3, 75 RP 8x4x2= 14 PR
Rope Cable Curls: Dropset to failure

So even though I hit PR's they were only by 1 rep more, which is really disappointing. And I decided to do bent over rows and now I remember how much I hate them. Going back to DB rows next workout. I also just picked up the Erase/Titanium Stack for my PCT :D

Cons: Acne is up, libido is there but not as high as usual, psoriasis is out of control(all the men in my family have it), bloat is apparent, and wish I would have bridged this to a dry compound.
Pros: Pumps are good in and out of gym, delts and Tri's are really coming in, Strength/Size/weight is up, and good overall Alpha Male feeling.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Nice work mate, with erase and some nettle, perhaps you won't regret not bridging soo much with hindsight..

Killer on the pull ups! Have you always been able to do them? I still have to use the assist :( I think it's my holy Grail so to speak, one day being able to do a full set of unassisted pullups

I threw some into the mix today, but still had to use 55lbs of assistance - that sucks, so great stuff on your PR bro!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Up 8lbs! Good sh1t bro. Keep killin it!
Will DO!
Nice work mate, with erase and some nettle, perhaps you won't regret not bridging soo much with hindsight..

Killer on the pull ups! Have you always been able to do them? I still have to use the assist :( I think it's my holy Grail so to speak, one day being able to do a full set of unassisted pullups

I threw some into the mix today, but still had to use 55lbs of assistance - that sucks, so great stuff on your PR bro!
Yeah, I've almost always been able to do them but not many when I started. This is the first time I've been able to do Weighted pullups for full sets :) Keep working with them, changing your grip and you'll get them for sure :thumbsup:

Any PR is good man!!!

Keep on killing it!
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind! :D

SO, I am really not happy about all the bloat and thought about dipping into another one of my PH stash to bridge this or just adding the erase for the last week or so of my cycle, but i'm not sure if the reps would be ok with that or even if it's a good idea. What are some thoughts on this?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adding Erase would be a mild way to control estrogen if you think it's really a problem, but that would sort itself out in PCT regardless if you added it then. I'd say Erase would be the easiest solution if it's just estrogen bloat you're concerned with. What's your current PCT plan?

Bridging into something like Epi could work for hardening up gains, but be careful stretching the cycle too long. You'll want to take more time off if that's what you do, and then I'd say extra liver support in PCT.

Also, don't cut calories too quickly, or you'll lose gains. It's always a tricky part of PCT out of a bulk when you're used to being lean...

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Adding Erase would be a mild way to control estrogen if you think it's really a problem, but that would sort itself out in PCT regardless if you added it then. I'd say Erase would be the easiest solution if it's just estrogen bloat you're concerned with. What's your current PCT plan?

Bridging into something like Epi could work for hardening up gains, but be careful stretching the cycle too long. You'll want to take more time off if that's what you do, and then I'd say extra liver support in PCT.

Also, don't cut calories too quickly, or you'll lose gains. It's always a tricky part of PCT out of a bulk when you're used to being lean...
I'm not going to cut calories until after PCT :) I would like to bridge into epi but I don't have any in my stash :(
PCT as of now is: Torem 90/60/30/20, ERASE, Titanium, Creatine, Beta Alanine
What's in your stash bro?
I have 2 Turinabol LV, 1 Dermacrine and I just "inherited" some goodies :D 1 Superdrone, 1 Tren LV, 1 M14AD, 1 Nasty Mass, 1 Halovar and 1 E-Pol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD or Tren would be the best bets out of your stash, probably the SD for 2 weeks at 20mg if you want to extend the cycle a little (though probably not recommended).

The simplest solution is add in Erase now and run it through PCT with the rest of the stuff added in PCT. If your bloat is due to estrogen, it'll help control that. Also, as you go into PCT any water/glycogen bloat will come off naturally (except with the creatine). I wouldn't worry about it too much, add 2 pills Erase; 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM.

You could also cut carbs, but careful not to cut calories.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to cut calories until after PCT :) I would like to bridge into epi but I don't have any in my stash :(
PCT as of now is: Torem 90/60/30/20, ERASE, Titanium, Creatine, Beta Alanine

I have 2 Turinabol LV, 1 Dermacrine and I just "inherited" some goodies :D 1 Superdrone, 1 Tren LV, 1 M14AD, 1 Nasty Mass, 1 Halovar and 1 E-Pol.
I would bridge into turanibol bro! That was one of my first!
Oh I hit you back by the way ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I don't think i would ever bridge anything into SD, theoretically it should be the other way around. 2 weeks of SD is going to be pretty liver toxic after already being on methyls for a month.

If it was me, i would probably consider starting turnibol week 4, and running it for 3 weeks, to make a 6 week cycle.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering, why would he go from a 4 week cycle to an 8-10 week methyl cycle? Wouldn't he want to cap it at 6 weeks tops?
^^yeah i was wondering this guys. I like the turin idea but if i was going to start that, then I would need to start today or tomorrow and only do the diesel for 3 weeks and the turin for 5 weeks with 1 overlapping week, equaling 7 total weeks...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think i would ever bridge anything into SD, theoretically it should be the other way around. 2 weeks of SD is going to be pretty liver toxic after already being on methyls for a month.
Theoretically you always end your cycle on the harshest compound so you can go straight to PCT, not run it out with another methyl afterwards waiting to PCT. I have seen that referenced many places.

Funk, it's your liver, your call! Risk what your willing to risk!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^yeah i was wondering this guys. I like the turin idea but if i was going to start that, then I would need to start today or tomorrow and only do the diesel for 3 weeks and the turin for 5 weeks with 1 overlapping week, equaling 7 total weeks...
Have you run H-Drol or Turinabol before? Do you know when it kicks in for you? If it kicks in quickly for you, you can probably do that, but best use of Tbol is 6 weeks at ~75mg.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Theoretically you always end your cycle on the harshest compound so you can go straight to PCT, not run it out with another methyl afterwards waiting to PCT. I have seen that referenced many places.

Funk, it's your liver, your call! Risk what your willing to risk!
Well, I'm not going to bridge. I will do my original 4 week bulk of diesel and PCT as planned. I know that much.. I forgot to mention that I have 1 bottle of ATD and 1 Katanadrol.. What if I dosed the ATD at 25mg EOD?

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Looks like your cycle is treating you well funkdoc.

Keeping tearing up the gym like a new piece of @$$!

:spankme:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I'm not going to bridge. I will do my original 4 week bulk of diesel and PCT as planned. I know that much.. I forgot to mention that I have 1 bottle of ATD and 1 Katanadrol.. What if I dosed the ATD at 25mg EOD?
That would work for estrogen control, but limit any further gains. Estrogen is very beneficial for gains, but at 25mg EOD that should help keep the level down without crushing it.

You could just use the Erase though at 1-2 caps, should work fine and can run it through PCT then.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
WTF is Katanadrol? Sounds a bit phallic.

Are you talking about using ATD during PCT or during the remnants of your diesel cycle? I think the typical dose range is 25-75mg/day, with 75mg bring dry joints, loss of libido, etc. You can always start low and work up and visually gauge how much water you are retaining (if reducing estro-related water retention is your goal).

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Assuming all support supps are in place 8 weeks is fine. 3 weeks of turinabol is a waste... Just starts getting good!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
That would work for estrogen control, but limit any further gains. Estrogen is very beneficial for gains, but at 25mg EOD that should help keep the level down without crushing it.

You could just use the Erase though at 1-2 caps, should work fine and can run it through PCT then.
Oh ok.. I don't wanna use the ATD then. But since Erase isn't steroidal, would it hinder gainz?
WTF is Katanadrol? Sounds a bit phallic.

Are you talking about using ATD during PCT or during the remnants of your diesel cycle? I think the typical dose range is 25-75mg/day, with 75mg bring dry joints, loss of libido, etc. You can always start low and work up and visually gauge how much water you are retaining (if reducing estro-related water retention is your goal).
Katanadrol is Furazabol THP dosed at 50mg/cap and 150 caps per bottle :D
And I was talking about using the ATD on cycle, but I don't wanna hinder gainz.

Assuming all support supps are in place 8 weeks is fine. 3 weeks of turinabol is a waste... Just starts getting good!
That's what I was thinking, but am going to go with the 4 week diesel cycle and see what I can keep.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

So, the nice break from lifting(because of shows) was nice to my shoulders. And strength really went up again. Could it be the higher dosage?? :13:
Also, I am off of work this week so lifting will be a little more often and with a little more volume.

Workout: Chest/Shoulders/Tri's

Smith Incline Bench: 135x12, 155x6, 165x4, 185 RP 10x3x2= 15
Seated DB shoulder press: 30x12, 40x6, 50x3, 60 RP 7x3x2= 12 PR
Close Grip Bench Press: 95x12, 115x6, 135x4, 175 RP 6x3x2= 11 PR
Tri pressdowns: Dropset to failure

decided to change the chest and shoulder exercise because my gym only goes up to 75lb DB's. Lame I know. But I feel like I'm gonna blow up this week :afro: I'm really happy about being able to go much heavier than than I ever have before.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like things are going good my man. Keep it up!