DIESELBOLAN......Just what the Doctor(of Funk) ordered!!! (sponsored)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice I see plenty of room for u to blow up man. Cant wait to get this party started.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Nice I see plenty of room for u to blow up man. Cant wait to get this party started.
Thanks for the encouraging words :) I feel like I have the potential but haven't taken that big step yet. Diesel should help me out ;)
Lets go fUnkDOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow morning is BOOYAH time with the Diesel!

Should I dose on an empty stomach, or with some food?
I will be trying on an empty stomach in the morning. Just looking for some feedback from you more experienced users...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always dose mine with food. It shouldn't matter too much cause it's methylated...

Only time i don't dose it with food is on cardio days when i just have a protein shake when i get up and pop my SD with the shake and head out the door.

But yeah most ppl say it's absorbed better with high fat meals/ take some fish oils with your doses as well

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I always pop my pills after I eat.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
First of all I'm going to post my last 2 workouts so there is record of where I am on all my lifts...

Tues: Chest/Shoulders/tri's

Smith machine Incline bench: 135x12, 155x8, 165x7
Incline DB: 60x8, 55x10
Arnold press: 40x11, 40x9
Smith shoulder press: 105x11
Close grip bench: 135x11
Dips: BWx15
Tricep cable pressdowns: Drop set to failure

Thurs: Back/Bi's

Wide grip pullups: BWx10x7x6
Neutral grip pullups: BWx7x6
Australian inverted rows: BWx10x10
Single arm DB rows: 70x7
Preacher curls: 35x5, 40x5, 45x5
BB curls: 65x6

These were more of conditioning workouts, DC Starts tomorrow.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Starting Weight: 160lbs

Popped my first pill about 40min after breakfast this morning. Felt really good to get this underway.. No lifting today, just the normal cardio at work. But, I had something weird happen to me about 2 o'clock today. After I took my afternoon dose of NAC, Fish Oil, and MSM, I had the worst case of heartburn that I've had in a while. Has anyone else experienced this? Should I dose them separately? I don't know why they would upset my stomach.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting Weight: 160lbs

Popped my first pill about 40min after breakfast this morning. Felt really good to get this underway.. No lifting today, just the normal cardio at work. But, I had something weird happen to me about 2 o'clock today. After I took my afternoon dose of NAC, Fish Oil, and MSM, I had the worst case of heartburn that I've had in a while. Has anyone else experienced this? Should I dose them separately? I don't know why they would upset my stomach.
I wouldn't think that there would be a problem with them together. If it happens again then I would say to sperate them.

Good to see you gettin under way man. I'll be watchin'

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
SO, tonight I dosed NAC at HALF DOSE an hour after diesel with ONLY fish oil and it still gave me heartburn.. Something isn't right here, this has been happening for the past 3-4 days. Could I be having a reaction to it?? Is this normal??

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm I wouldn't think the Diesel would be giving you heartburn?

I've been taking omeprazole for heartburn daily for years now.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I wouldn't think the Diesel would be giving you heartburn?

I've been taking omeprazole for heartburn daily for years now.
No, because it started before I took my first dose of diesel. It has just gotten worse yesterday and today. Plus I dosed diesel at 8:30 and I got heartburn at 2:30 right after I dosed NAC

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm so it doesn't sound like it's the Diesel. Just take some tums or something to settle it, and see if goes away. Heartburn is weird, can come from a lot of things. Do you get it normally?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Hmm so it doesn't sound like it's the Diesel. Just take some tums or something to settle it, and see if goes away. Heartburn is weird, can come from a lot of things. Do you get it normally?
Ok, I will try the tums.. And no, I RARELY ever get heartburn.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

So, I decided to stop taking my NAC for today and I have not had any stomach problems. I am going to give it a day or so to calm down and try again on Monday dosing the NAC at half.

Workout: Chest/Shoulders/tri's

Incline DB press: 35x15, 45x8, 55x4, 60 RP 12x5x3= 20
Seated Smith Machine Shoulder Press(behind head): 95x10, 105x5, 115 RP 8x3x2= 13
Close Grip Bench press: 95x10, 135x5, 145 RP 7x3x2= 12
Dips: BWx17
Tricep cable pressdowns: dropset to failure

Pumps were normal, strength was up a little but it's only the 2nd day so there is plenty of time to see results. It felt really good to be back on the DC training :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I decided to stop taking my NAC for today and I have not had any stomach problems. I am going to give it a day or so to calm down and try again on Monday dosing the NAC at half.

Seated Smith Machine Shoulder Press(behind head): 95x10, 105x5, 115 RP 8x3x2= 13

Pumps were normal, strength was up a little but it's only the 2nd day so there is plenty of time to see results. It felt really good to be back on the DC training :)
I loved DC training. Do you do the stretches? Those are killer, especially those chest ones!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice workout man and solid start. It sure sounds like the NAC may just be behind the heartburn issue from the sounds of it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

How often r u lifting with DC?

I loved DC training. Do you do the stretches? Those are killer, especially those chest ones!
I hear u and the stretches help so much. Def get mad if I forget to do them.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout man and solid start. It sure sounds like the NAC may just be behind the heartburn issue from the sounds of it.
Thanks :D And yeah, I'm sure it was the NAC. So I am halfing the dose tomorrow and see how my stomach handles it.

Yessir!
How often r u lifting with DC?
EOD, never taking 2 days off in a row.. Suggestions?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Yoga and cardio, and abs if you want to hit those up.
I Guess you didn't get the memo that I am a Dancer. My job is my cardio 6 days a week :D And yes I do some yoga from time to time, but I prefer Hot yoga and I have to pay for that. I guess I'll just do my videos at home.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Day 3 was an off day and a cheat day all in one while watching football. Twas an awesome day :D

Day 4, I started the NAC back at half dose and got a tiny stomach ache but not anything I couldn't handle. So this is good. Calf pumps are starting to come on at work even though I am dosing taurine at 5g+ e/d. But they also weren't too bad, yet... Muscles are starting to feel fullerish all day. This is awesome and can't wait for it to fully kick!
Btw, tonights workout was a bit unorthodox. I ended up switching from Pullups to lat pulldown to find where i am with strength. Pullups will be in Parenthesis..
Workout: Back/Bi's

Lat pulldown: 9 platesx12, (BWx8), (BW+10x5), 12 plates RP 7x3x2= 12
Single Arm DB Rows: 40x12, 50x6, 60x3, 70 RP 8x4x3= 15
Single Arm Hammer Curls: 20x12, 25x6, 35 RP 7x3x2= 12
Standing cable curls: Dropset to failure
Reverse pec deck flys: SS 75x10, 75x10
Misc. Abs 3 sets

I did not want to do Hammer Curls, but the gym was so busy tonight that I didn't have a choice. Next pull day I will switch them to standing BB curls :)

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 3 was an off day and a cheat day all in one while watching football. Twas an awesome day :D

Day 4, I started the NAC back at half dose and got a tiny stomach ache but not anything I couldn't handle. So this is good. Calf pumps are starting to come on at work even though I am dosing taurine at 5g+ e/d. But they also weren't too bad, yet... Muscles are starting to feel fullerish all day. This is awesome and can't wait for it to fully kick!
Btw, tonights workout was a bit unorthodox. I ended up switching from Pullups to lat pulldown to find where i am with strength. Pullups will be in Parenthesis..

Misc. Abs 3 sets

I did not want to do Hammer Curls, but the gym was so busy tonight that I didn't have a choice. Next pull day I will switch them to standing BB curls :)

told you those fawkers would come for you lol. Workout looks solid bro im excited for you its gonna b a fun cycle!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
What kind of dancing do you do? I'm sure you've mentioned it but i must of missed it.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
told you those fawkers would come for you lol. Workout looks solid bro im excited for you its gonna b a fun cycle!
You were right, you were right... Just as long as they don't get so bad that I can't do my job, then I'll be alright. And thanks, I am super pumped for this..
What kind of dancing do you do? I'm sure you've mentioned it but i must of missed it.
Ballet :D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Misc. Abs 3 sets

nice workout bro. im glad to see the heartburn thing go away.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heartburn SUCKS.
I combat it with omeprazole....

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You were right, you were right... Just as long as they don't get so bad that I can't do my job, then I'll be alright. And thanks, I am super pumped for this..

Ballet :D
No homo, but i was hoping you were a male stripper.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

So my strength is going up fast already. I killed it on Monday and Tuesday at work and overdid it. The DOMS were so bad that I could barely walk today. I haven't had that much power in my jump in a very LONG time! And tonight's workout really shined in the strength area. Up 10 lbs in all my lifts in only 4 days! Plus the Pump was about the same as I had on 1-T and Androhard, but it's only the 6th day of this cycle!!!

Workout: Chest/Shoulders/Tri's

DB incline press: 35x15, 45x7, 55x4, 65 RP 12x5x2= 19
Smith Machine Military(behind head) 95x12, 105x6, 115x3, 135 RP 7x3x2= 12
Close Grip Bench press: 95x12, 115x6, 135x3, 155 RP 8x3x2= 13
Dips: SS BWx25
Tricep rope pushdowns: Dropset to failure

All these numbers at right at my Personal Bests. I can't wait to crush those numbers in 4 days!!! It downright felt BEASTLY! :D Hope my legs feel better tomorrow.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome Func. Great update. Man you are just beginning... just wait till your midway through, or 75% through the cycle... oh man will those be fun times for you.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Funk - great stuff!! can't wait to see what this will be like when it really kicks in :D

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking GREAT man......WOOT!!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Thanks for the support everyone, it's really nice to hear from you all.

So today is supposed to be back/bi's, BUT I have a performance tonight and I feel that if I workout it will take away from my performance ability. SO... I will workout back/bi's tomorrow and instead of skipping a day like usual, will workout chest/shoulders on Sun.
Does anyone think this is a bad idea? because DC is so taxing? I think I can handle it, but wanted to know what the minds around here thought about it...

Btw, the calf pumps are getting ridiculous at work! My ankles and feet feel swollen from all the blood that is constantly rushed down there! Plus, my shoulder and various other joints have been aching like my estro is low, so I will be upping the fishoil and msm by a few grams..

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the enhanced recovery you should be able to do back-to-back DC workouts. Go for it!

Are you taking taurine for the pumps? I never get them, but have spare taurine on hand for 5g pre-wo if needed (DL day). Try 5g before work, and another 5g during to see if it helps. Maybe also add some electrolytes if you aren't already, I really like Poseidon from Nimbus when running in 100+ degree weather.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Yes I am taking at least 5g/day of taurine, but I will up that as well..
Also, what do y'all think about Geranium on cycle? Because, I usually dose 60mg before a performance. But, I'm wondering if it will send my BP sky high???

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, what do y'all think about Geranium on cycle? Because, I usually dose 60mg before a performance. But, I'm wondering if it will send my BP sky high???
I don't have BP problems on cycle or off, so maybe I'm not the one to ask, but on cycle I can take ECA stacks and run 5-7 miles with no issues. I would just be sure not to dose the Dieselbolan close to performance time.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
idk you'll prolly be ok.

i take 1 scoop jack3d pre workout still, and look at all the shiat i'm on... ;)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Well, I decided to not take the Geranium. I just had a Monster before the show.
Show went very well, but calf pumps were the sickest I've had yet. But, not to the point of cramps. Good thing I upped the Taurine today.. Gonna do back to back DC workouts this weekend. Hopefully I'll recover before the next weekend of shows..

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I decided to not take the Geranium. I just had a Monster before the show.
Show went very well, but calf pumps were the sickest I've had yet. But, not to the point of cramps. Good thing I upped the Taurine today.. Gonna do back to back DC workouts this weekend. Hopefully I'll recover before the next weekend of shows..
The only thing I dont like about DC is taking days off in between. I can be so much more consistant when I train consecutitive days in a row.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Weight: 166(+6):cool:

So the scale has gone up fairly well in just a little over a week. This is the heaviest I have ever been :) I have some bloat but it's negligible. Strength is going up nicely and libido is still there :D

Lat pulldown wide grip: 9platesx14, (BWx8), (BW+10x4), 12plates RP 10x4x3= 17
Single Arm DB Rows: 40x12, 50x6, 60x3, 70 RP 10x5x3= 18
Standing BB curls: 45x12, 55x6, 65x3, 75 RP 7x2x2= 11
Misc. Ab work

So, I will be changing the Lat pulldowns to Neutral grip pullups because they aren't progressing very well, Probly because I have been incorporating them in all my back workouts for a while. I should have upped the weight in the DB rows but will next back day, and I was a little over zealous with my curl weight. But, it was a good workout nonetheless.

Can't wait to crush my chest and tri's tomorrow :D

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weight: 166(+6):cool:

So the scale has gone up fairly well in just a little over a week. This is the heaviest I have ever been :) I have some bloat but it's negligible. Strength is going up nicely and libido is still there :D

Lat pulldown wide grip: 9platesx14, (BWx8), (BW+10x4), 12plates RP 10x4x3= 17
Single Arm DB Rows: 40x12, 50x6, 60x3, 70 RP 10x5x3= 18
Standing BB curls: 45x12, 55x6, 65x3, 75 RP 7x2x2= 11
Misc. Ab work

So, I will be changing the Lat pulldowns to Neutral grip pullups because they aren't progressing very well, Probly because I have been incorporating them in all my back workouts for a while. I should have upped the weight in the DB rows but will next back day, and I was a little over zealous with my curl weight. But, it was a good workout nonetheless.

Can't wait to crush my chest and tri's tomorrow :D
good stuff bro, congrats on the weight! you should replace your lat pull downs with pull ups or just add pull ups, they've made such a difference for me at least its worth a try. Is crazy i see some dudes at my gym that rep out the whole stack for lat pull downs but then cant do more than 10 pull ups

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great work funk im glad the the calf pumps didnt cause problems for you at your show.

any other sides to look out for besides pumps so far?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn 9 pounds sounds good. Ill be weighing myself every week also...Hoping for some good weight gain. But in it for the strength. Are you taking in alot of carbs?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good stuff bro, congrats on the weight! you should replace your lat pull downs with pull ups or just add pull ups, they've made such a difference for me at least its worth a try. Is crazy i see some dudes at my gym that rep out the whole stack for lat pull downs but then cant do more than 10 pull ups
Yes pull ups are the best. I cant wait to do them SUPER wide again :smirk:

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
great work funk im glad the the calf pumps didnt cause problems for you at your show.

any other sides to look out for besides pumps so far?
Well, I feel a little bloated in my thighs and my midsection. I will be tweaking diet this week to see if I can combat it. Adjusting salt/water intake.. Also, My nips feel puffy, but could just be the bloat. We will see soon enough.
Damn 9 pounds sounds good. Ill be weighing myself every week also...Hoping for some good weight gain. But in it for the strength. Are you taking in alot of carbs?
Haha, I wish it was 9lbs. Sorry but I've only gained 6 lbs. My strength gains are great as well. As for Carbs, yeah you could say that I take in a good amount. About 225-275g per day depending on how big my work load is that day. Maybe more when I feel like I need it.