DIESELBOLAN......Just what the Doctor(of Funk) ordered!!! (sponsored)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, the nice break from lifting(because of shows) was nice to my shoulders. And strength really went up again. Could it be the higher dosage?? :13:
Also, I am off of work this week so lifting will be a little more often and with a little more volume.

Workout: Chest/Shoulders/Tri's

Smith Incline Bench: 135x12, 155x6, 165x4, 185 RP 10x3x2= 15
Seated DB shoulder press: 30x12, 40x6, 50x3, 60 RP 7x3x2= 12 PR
Close Grip Bench Press: 95x12, 115x6, 135x4, 175 RP 6x3x2= 11 PR
Tri pressdowns: Dropset to failure

decided to change the chest and shoulder exercise because my gym only goes up to 75lb DB's. Lame I know. But I feel like I'm gonna blow up this week :afro: I'm really happy about being able to go much heavier than than I ever have before.
Nice workout sucks about the light DBs. And I was bitching about the 100s at this health club. But then again I bitch about the fitness center only having 150s lol.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good func...DUDE..OMFG.. im 11 days in and up like 15 pounds...WTF!!!My midsection is a bit bloated, but Im losing my mind!!WHERE DI THE WEIGHT GO!!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
How's the DC working out for you brother? Recovery on Diesel is good no doubt?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Looking good func...DUDE..OMFG.. im 11 days in and up like 15 pounds...WTF!!!My midsection is a bit bloated, but Im losing my mind!!WHERE DI THE WEIGHT GO!!!
Check for cankels

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checked both..Nope not there....Like I said, my midsection looks a bit bigger, but not THAT much bigger....?!?!?!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Checked both..Nope not there....Like I said, my midsection looks a bit bigger, but not THAT much bigger....?!?!?!
I think a little rentention amoung your whole body goes a long way. Soon though, you will both be muscle mass monsters!!!

Not going to lie, Katana is great but i got jealous of the fun all you guys are having, so i decided to bridge :)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its funny cuz Im bridging into Katana.....Hopefuuly to get some of that ol retention out of this big ol body!!!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
:lol: cankles! I love that word..

I feel like some of this weight is bloat but some is also glycogen retention. I'm sure I'll drop some lbs during PCT probly in the first few days, but it'll be interesting to see how much is LBM.

As far as DC goes, I'm loving it esp. this week because I don't have to go to work. So I'm adding in a little more volume because I have plenty of time to eat now! :food:

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

A little out of the ordinary this week, but also a nice change of pace :D More volume and definitely more strength!

Workout: Back/Bi's

Wide grip pullup: BWx8, BW+5x4, BW+15 RP 7x3x2= 12 PR
Smith Bent over Rows: 95x12, 115x6, 135x4, 165 RP 7x3x2= 12 PR
Standing BB Curls: 45x12, 55x6, 65x4, 75 RP 9x3x2= 14 PR
Standing DB hammer curls: 40x5
Standing Rope Cable Curls: Dropset to failure
Neutral Grip pullups: BWx10
Misc. Abs: 4 sets

Crazy Pumps today! It was nice.. I took a little run this morning, but had to stop 10 min into it because of calf pumps. Seems as though these are getting more prominent..

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Calm down! Too many PRs!

haha good job bud!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice always love seeing PRs drop when on cycle.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Wow funk! Just getting better and better!!! How's the bloat?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Nice always love seeing PRs drop when on cycle.
Damn funk, killing it.
Thanks guys :D
Wow funk! Just getting better and better!!! How's the bloat?
Bloat is still there, but since I'm not dancing this week and primarily focusing on lifting my muscle seem way fuller/harder. Skin seems a lot tighter. Also, I am drinking less gatorade and vitamin water because I don't need the fast carbs for dancing like usual. So, It may be a combo of things but I am not noticing the bloat as much. Weight increase has slowed so I upped calories a lil bit. Protein is now 275g+ and Carbs are between 250-300g :D Loving it

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, it took me quite a while to read all of that and get caught up, but I did ;) Sounds like you've made some awesome progress from Day 1 up to now. Since you haven't mentioned it as much, I'm guessing the calf pumps have been less of an issue lately? or at least have been more bearable?

You need to rename this thread "Funk Doc's PR Prescription Pharmacy" lol

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Well, it took me quite a while to read all of that and get caught up, but I did ;) Sounds like you've made some awesome progress from Day 1 up to now. Since you haven't mentioned it as much, I'm guessing the calf pumps have been less of an issue lately? or at least have been more bearable?

You need to rename this thread "Funk Doc's PR Prescription Pharmacy" lol
:haha::toofunny: I loled hard :D
As for calf pumps, I think they are getting worse since I upped the dosage. But, I haven't had to work/dance since sunday, So we will really find out Monday. I have done Cardio the past 2 days and they definitely bothered me. Calf pumps are serious, I've never experienced them until now. But, also I'm starting to have all over pump all day long and loving it. :D

Plus, I have noticed other loggers of Diesel talking about lethargy. But, I have not really experienced this with Diesel. When I ran 1-T LV the lethargy was 100 times worse than this for me.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Sorry im so hella late Doc.. Will you forgive me im in for the ride tho buddy!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yeahhhhhh all day pumps in my junk! lol

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

Speaking of PR's Today was pretty good in that aspect! :sgrin:

Workout: Chest/Shoulders/Tri's

Smith Incline Bench: 95x15, 135x7, 165x4, 195 RP 9x3x2= 14 PR
DB Flies: 35x6
Seated DB Shoulder Press: 25x15, 35x7, 50x4, 60 RP 8x3x3= 14 PR
Close Grip Bench Press: 95x12, 135x6, 155x3, 175 RP 8x3x2= 13 PR
Skullcrushers: 75x10
Tricep Pressdowns: dropset to failure

So I felt crushed after this workout. Took me a lil' too long, but was good. Pumps were sick! Best that I've ever had. But, this is my first Methyl PH so I'm not really accustomed to PH Pumps..

Still thinking about dosing 1 cap of Erase EOD for the remainder of the cycle.. And contemplating doing Flat Bench next Monday to see what I've gained on that during cycle. Should I wait until PCT to switch to Flat Bench??

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I live in Bama, but grew up in Okla(lived there since 7 yr old) AND went to the University of Oklahoma for a year before deciding to become a dancer. So yeah, I'm a Sooner. What about it?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
a dancer? que??? like a male stripper?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I live in Bama, but grew up in Okla(lived there since 7 yr old) AND went to the University of Oklahoma for a year before deciding to become a dancer. So yeah, I'm a Sooner. What about it?
I have no problem with OU. My girl goes to OSU at Stillwater, i like to remind her that she should of went to OU. She doesn't like that. Now that i live in the midwest, i've met a lot more people who are Oklahoma fans. I'm from the East Coast, it's a different story over there.

UNC is where it's at, by the way.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Naw man, A ballet dancer. You know, Girls in tights and leotards and a very good women to men ratio. :sgrin:
Do you dance in tights and leotards? Serious question, i don't know these things.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
UNC is where it's at, by the way.
I have no problem with the Tar Heels, they aren't good at football and I don't really care about basketball :D They have a good reputation though.
Do you dance in tights and leotards? Serious question, i don't know these things.
Most shows require me to dance in tights, But no leotards for me bro. I have had to wear unitards a few times, but they are usually dark colors which is nice. On a regular basis I wear short tights that I have cut into shorts and then I wear sweatpants over that. I don't like the feeling of full length tights.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you must be a Buckeye fan???:stups:
Haha not even close. I loathe the Buckeyes (for no good reason other than they make a good villain, just like the Yankees and Patriots).

MLB is the only sport I have a team I'm hardcore about in. I usually just root for the underdog in college football.

The picture was simply because you saying "what about it?" immediately made me think of Paddy ;)

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Hey Funk, I was looking back through you log and noticed you wanted to throw erase in PCT, which is a good choice, but I'd probably try to talk you into Triazole though if you are going the non-steroidal AI route. Nettle root (divanil) someone else mentioned and it would be decent in your PCT as a slight test boost, and also is good for the prostate.

lookin good bro, keep it up.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Haha not even close. I loathe the Buckeyes (for no good reason other than they make a good villain, just like the Yankees and Patriots).

MLB is the only sport I have a team I'm hardcore about in. I usually just root for the underdog in college football.

The picture was simply because you saying "what about it?" immediately made me think of Paddy ;)
Oh ok, :lol: I loathe the Buckeyes very much after living in Ohio for 5 years...
Hey Funk, I was looking back through you log and noticed you wanted to throw erase in PCT, which is a good choice, but I'd probably try to talk you into Triazole though if you are going the non-steroidal AI route. Nettle root (divanil) someone else mentioned and it would be decent in your PCT as a slight test boost, and also is good for the prostate.

lookin good bro, keep it up.
Thanks man, I am using the Erase starting the 3 week of PCT. How do you like the Triazole?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok, :lol: I loathe the Buckeyes very much after living in Ohio for 5 years...

Thanks man, I am using the Erase starting the 3 week of PCT. How do you like the Triazole?
I've used both when they first came out and they're both great, but I preferred Triazole. either way, you should be in good shape though, so no worries. I am logging a bottle of Triazole soon, should have had that up long time ago but unfortunately have been dealing with some family issues.:thumbsdown: luckily the Triazole folks are good people and haven't beat me down yet. Did you get my PM?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I've used both when they first came out and they're both great, but I preferred Triazole. either way, you should be in good shape though, so no worries. I am logging a bottle of Triazole soon, should have had that up long time ago but unfortunately have been dealing with some family issues.:thumbsdown: luckily the Triazole folks are good people and haven't beat me down yet. Did you get my PM?
Yeah, sorry bout that. I'm hitting you back right now.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at Triazole weeks 1-4 tapering onto erase weeks 3-8.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

So I my nips were sore and burning for the last 4 days or so. I figure it's from the higher dosage, so I picked up extra vitamin B6(dosing 600mg/day) and will pick some NOW L-Dopa up this weekend to make it through the end of this cycle. I have never taken a PH with progestational activity before so I didn't know how I would respond to it, and it seems as though I am sensitive to it. Max LMG seems to be the culprit, but I'm sure it's just my genetics being sensitive to that sort of thing. Good to know this info before I ever touch Tren ;)

Workout: Back/Bi's

Neutral Grip Pullups: Cable warmup light set then, BWx6, BW+5x4, BW+20 RP 6x4x2= 12 PR
Smith Bent Over Rows: 95x12, 115x6, 135x3, 165 RP 7x4x2= 13 PR
Standing DB Hammer Curls: 15x12, 25x6, 30x3, 40 RP 7x3x2= 12 PR
Arnold Concentration Curls: Dropset 35x7, 30x6, 25x6
Reverse Pec deck Flyes: 90x12, 100x8, 100x8 <--All PR's

Feeling stronger than ever, but my joints are starting to hurt a little bit from the beating they've taken this week with the more frequent workouts. Muscles are definitely feeling harder and fuller all day long :D

Last edited:
Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Sounds cool man, let me know how you like the Triazole :)

I've been thinkin about it, and i think i might be trying to come at my estrogen too hard. In any case, lower dose Triazole should work good to help boost test with a test booster, and a couple weeks once my test picks up (which i dont think it will be that low) i will up my dose to 3 or 4 caps.

Oh wait this is your log! :)

Haha, take care of them nips man. No one likes leaky nips

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Day 23 & 24

Weight: 171 (+11) :cool:

Wow, the largest I have ever been :)

Started taking Erase at 1cap a day to see what it will do for bloat. I have a show next weekend and need to look as tight in my midsection as possible. I have lowered sodium as of today.

Once I drop the Diesel, does anyone know how fast the glycogen retention/water retention will go away?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it should go away in 3-7 days after the compound is out of ur system- at least glycogen/water will

fat storage-thats different

key word- it should

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Any thought of using Need2 forma-stanzol for your on cycle needs?

Need2 designed Forma just for these products and their possible side effects.

The B6's and dopa should help as well.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Any thought of using Need2 forma-stanzol for your on cycle needs?

Need2 designed Forma just for these products and their possible side effects.

The B6's and dopa should help as well.
Good Idea, I didn't think of that because there is only 4 days left of this cycle. I also did not want to lower estro so low that it would hinder gains. :) The B6 seemed to take care of the little irritation that I was having and I will start PCT on Friday anyway.