Diesel Test while on TRT?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
when I developed polycythemia and was taken off trt [200mg test cyp weekly] my test level dropped to about what yours is [260] I was retested after using dtp v3 for around 2 months[I think]and my test went up to 475...this might not sound like a lot, but it made a huge improvement in how I felt-both physically and mentally....sbhg also dropped but I cant remember by how much.
Damn enough guys are getting bloods after running diesel to show it's legit... I can't wait to run it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My friend, ofcourse you would feel much greater from 260 to 475. Mood, libido etc :) but from 800 to 1500 even while on TRT? It is a bad joke
NOBODY BUT OP BELIEVES IT WILL INCREASE YOUR TOTAL T BY 700+.

If that's what you're trying to prove with the log, save your money and our time. Nobody else here is that gullible. If you want to see if it can take you to 3-500, I think that's a worthwhile experiment.

Hardcore is roughly the same blend as Procycle, except it lacks the small amount of Yohimbe and DHEA+Preg that Procycle V3 incorporates.

You want to get a couple bottles of DTH, the stim and hormone-free one that comes in a red bottle.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
[video=youtube;GIQn8pab8Vc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc[/video]

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NOBODY BUT OP BELIEVES IT WILL INCREASE YOUR TOTAL T BY 700+.

If that's what you're trying to prove with the log, save your money and our time. Nobody else here is that gullible. If you want to see if it can take you to 3-500, I think that's a worthwhile experiment.

Hardcore is roughly the same blend as Procycle, except it lacks the small amount of Yohimbe and DHEA+Preg that Procycle V3 incorporates.

You want to get a couple bottles of DTH, the stim and hormone-free one that comes in a red bottle.
If it increase my test from 260 to 500, i will personaly recommend Diesel.products whole time !

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Btw how suppressive is DHEA and Preg? I've read about guys that take a low dose of dermacrine year round and wondered about it...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If it increase my test from 260 to 500, i will personaly recommend Diesel.products whole time !
Alright you just kept joking about the 800-1500 and I was making sure we were on the same page (real life lol).

Btw how suppressive is DHEA and Preg? I've read about guys that take a low dose of dermacrine year round and wondered about it...
kisaj my understanding is they basically aren't, provided doses are kept reasonable?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, any possible suppression would be negligible on low or recommended doses of DHEA/Preg. The conversion is very low. Personally, I see absolutely no benefit to taking it for any test boosting purposes. It is an amazing adjunct for TRT and beneficial for those of us over 35ish for memory, energy, libido, and mood.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
kisaj my understanding is they basically aren't, provided doses are kept reasonable?
My understanding too... was finishing PCT and didn't know if I should avoid these ingredients for a little or if it would actually help.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yep, any possible suppression would be negligible on low or recommended doses of DHEA/Preg. The conversion is very low. Personally, I see absolutely no benefit to taking it for any test boosting purposes. It is an amazing adjunct for TRT and beneficial for those of us over 35ish for memory, energy, libido, and mood.
Would it help with adrenal fatigue from overreaching phases of training and/or stim use?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will buy it my self then. :)

From 800 to 1500 from a natural product is not possible. Not at all. It is fairy tale which is made up and I will prove it with my own bloodwork.

I am 33 years old, pretty healthy and my T levels are just 260. (Many years with severe sleep apnea). If this T booster really works as claimed then my levels should be pretty high after the run.
Your levels will most likely be the same unless your sleep apnea is addressed and you lose weight. Smh this thread.

Also higher test levels can make sleep apnea worse.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it help with adrenal fatigue from overreaching phases of training and/or stim use?
If that is truly the case and you are experiencing sympathetic nervous system overtraining, you would likely see lowered test and DHEA levels and could benefit from supplementing it.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your levels will most likely be the same unless your sleep apnea is addressed and you lose weight. Smh this thread.

Also higher test levels can make sleep apnea worse.
True.
My sleep apnea was due to obstructions in airways.(not due to weight. I was skinny when I got it). Tonsils, adenoids etc. All removed and I am totaly good now. But my levels never got back. I could get testosterone from my Endo but I didnt wanted. I feel fine :)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Also ive never been on trt or needed pct but on too much procycle my libido drops and i get extra agressive w my girl and short tempered and strong as fck on deadlifts. So i mean what do you want from a supplement? Results or are you buying a write up w a bunch of references and no resluts unless you mega dose and stack w 4 other products. I see that sht year after year on AM. There is alwaaays some hot new test boosting or libido stack....2 yrs later...all the super dooper reviews are gone.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
hmm,

i agree about the comment for those of us over 35, but for those who suggest using this as a test base while running other compounds are wasting their money? i never used it before with other ph's because i had the opp to use the real ph from back in the day, but lots of people suggesting this here and using it. I have when using other stuff and could be because of my age, i noticed results. come to think of it, that could be a major reason.

each day my eyes get bigger and bigger because of this forum

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
True.
My sleep apnea was due to obstructions in airways.(not due to weight. I was skinny when I got it). Tonsils, adenoids etc. All removed and I am totaly good now. But my levels never got back. I could get testosterone from my Endo but I didnt wanted. I feel fine :)
Glad to hear. Yeah weight loss is all that's shown restore levels after having sleep apnea. Which is why I said it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmm,

i agree about the comment for those of us over 35, but for those who suggest using this as a test base while running other compounds are wasting their money? i never used it before with other ph's because i had the opp to use the real ph from back in the day, but lots of people suggesting this here and using it. I have when using other stuff and could be because of my age, i noticed results. come to think of it, that could be a major reason.

each day my eyes get bigger and bigger because of this forum
I'm not saying they are wasting their money, only that it's benefit as a test base is not efficient nor effective. There are other benefits, though. This isn't just my opinion. It's fact that the conversion rate is very low, unpredictable, and really only benefits women when increasing testosterone levels. Plus it tends to lean heavy on the estrogenic side.

Now if they are talking 4-dhea or 1-dhea, that is different.

Spartacus717

Awards
Why do I feel this is fake account ?

Chuck Diesel :
I have never tried your products and I am personaly not a fan of your products either. Many of ingredients makes me think "wtf". I am just being honest.

If you want me to test your strongest T booster you have, please let me know. I will run bloodwork next week and I can run bloodwork after taking one of your T boosters
Im real bro. pm me sometime

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I don't think you or anyone here is expecting him to produce blood results with a 700+ total t increase. However, in any of the sponsored bloodwork I've ever seen for DTH/DTP products there is always an obvious increase in total T, and typically reviewers claim to enjoy how they felt. I am expecting that.
I always say herbal Test Boosters will increase Total T by a couple/few hundred points, the higher you are normally, the smaller the increase. This *can* benefit (saying nothing of Placebo in the first place): Well Being, Libido, and Fat Loss. I say all this, because this is exactly what has been shown in some properly conducted studies. So if that is what a person is after, because they can't/don't want to get on TRT - and they don't mind paying out the a$$ for a lifetime supply of an OTC supplement - by all means, have at it.

But they will not take you from 800 to over 1500, and they will not add more lean mass to your frame, and they will not increase your 1 RM - because there are properly conducted studies showing that bouncing around the physiological range means nothing in that regard.

I know you know this - I just wanted to get my take out there in this thread because despite what most people will say in public, deep down they believe that any increase *at all* in Free/Total T = more muscle/weight lifted. It doesn't - unless it's Placebo :D

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In my experience:

A quality test booster can increase TT levels up to 200 points. They can increase free T quite a bit up to 50%.

When on TRT the test booster doesn't effect the TT numbers, but definitely can still increase free T levels up to 50%.

I enjoy running test boosters not really for the increase in numbers, but more for the increased energy, libido and increased well being.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
In my experience:

A quality test booster can increase TT levels up to 200 points. They can increase free T quite a bit up to 50%.

When on TRT the test booster doesn't effect the TT numbers, but definitely can still increase free T levels up to 50%.

I enjoy running test boosters not really for the increase in numbers, but more for the increased energy, libido and increased well being.
Just an FYI to anyone else - if something decreases SHBG, then Estrogen (any sex hormone) will also increase. This is akin to things like Calcium-D-Glucarate used in so called "AIs" also causing (if they work at all) Testosterone to also be excreted

Furthermore, all steroid hormones in the body (testosterone, estrogen, Serum DHEA, etc.) are also glucuronidated. If using an oral dose that reduces the toxin, these hormones will also all be reduced...

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always say herbal Test Boosters will increase Total T by a couple/few hundred points, the higher you are normally, the smaller the increase. This *can* benefit (saying nothing of Placebo in the first place): Well Being, Libido, and Fat Loss. I say all this, because this is exactly what has been shown in some properly conducted studies. So if that is what a person is after, because they can't/don't want to get on TRT - and they don't mind paying out the a$$ for a lifetime supply of an OTC supplement - by all means, have at it.

But they will not take you from 800 to over 1500, and they will not add more lean mass to your frame, and they will not increase your 1 RM - because there are properly conducted studies showing that bouncing around the physiological range means nothing in that regard.

I know you know this - I just wanted to get my take out there in this thread because despite what most people will say in public, deep down they believe that any increase *at all* in Free/Total T = more muscle/weight lifted. It doesn't - unless it's Placebo :D
I think you're being generous in suggesting that on the basis of clinical studies t boosters can boost test levels by couple/few 100 points. I believe real-world results for the greater majority of boosters don't even come close in this respect. Most will result in insignificant, nil or even negative levels test increase. DT is one set of products where I have seen bloodwork suggesting real-world levels of increase you suggest. Unfortunately its not retailed with the retailers I purchase from or would have given it a go

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I think you're being generous in suggesting that on the basis of clinical studies t boosters can boost test levels by couple/few 100 points. I believe real-world results for the greater majority of boosters don't even come close in this respect. Most will result in insignificant, nil or even negative levels test increase. DT is one set of products where I have seen bloodwork suggesting real-world levels of increase you suggest. Unfortunately its not retailed with the retailers I purchase from or would have given it a go
You are probably right and I was being general - I can't remember every one (and there aren't a lot, you are correct), but that is a general take from my main source of information - Suppversity. Another one that was tested on here by StanleyG was that AgeForce Trandermal Patch - about 100 points in Total T, but a good boost to 20 year old levels for Free T (probably due to the Nettle and Long Jack reducing SHBG?) He posted about it.

sespress

Awards
I'm trying this out now myself. So far I can feel the difference in just a day, so I'm excited to sees what happens over the next few weeks!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cant wait to get my hands on Trump Labs T Incre-Ace. T levels gone from 400 to 3000 after 2 days

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cant wait to get my hands on Trump Labs T Incre-Ace. T levels gone from 400 to 3000 after 2 days
just stay away from Clinton labs T de-crease...guaranteed to put levels in the negative!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Vote for.

Last edited:
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm trying this out now myself. So far I can feel the difference in just a day, so I'm excited to sees what happens over the next few weeks!
1 day is placebo - these aren't acute drugs.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll give Get Diesel products props, theyre my fave "test boosters" for sure. Id reccommend them to anyone who hasn't given em a fair shake yet.

I wish the ingredient label was trimmed down a bit tho, would leave more room in those big stinky horse pills for more of the "effective" ingredients. I know it's a blend but come on, alot of that stuff could be left out...

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll give Get Diesel products props, theyre my fave "test boosters" for sure. Id reccommend them to anyone who hasn't given em a fair shake yet.

I wish the ingredient label was trimmed down a bit tho, would leave more room in those big stinky horse pills for more of the "effective" ingredients. I know it's a blend but come on, alot of that stuff could be left out...
I will give it a fair chance. For sure.
I do share same opinion like you. Many of the ingredients could be dropped to make space for higher dose of some other ingredients

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

lol...why would you want to change something that works well for you? could be that the whole is greater than the parts.....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol...why would you want to change something that works well for you? could be that the whole is greater than the parts.....
You may be right, that's a fair thought. Just seems to me that some of those ingredients, esp toward the bottom of the label, seem like they'd be dosed so low they're just not worthwhile.

Again, I love chucks products and will continue to use them, just a thought...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You may be right, that's a fair thought. Just seems to me that some of those ingredients, esp toward the bottom of the label, seem like they'd be dosed so low they're just not worthwhile.

Again, I love chucks products and will continue to use them, just a thought...
I see how AM and some consumers thing. Too many ingredients and they get,worried but if any one wants a "stripped down" Diesel Test, thats exactly what Raw Test is. Now it does work just like most companies test boosters which means it doesn't work at good as hardcore and procycle but if anyone is looking for "10 ingredients or less" in a product I'd suggest Raw Test.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Its a psychological game you guys play with yourself. "I dnt like product x because it has a prop blend and 30 ingredients so what I will do is use product Y that doesnt do anything but has 10 ingredients and a full disclosed label." Also you see people chose the 10 ingredient product just to stack ot with 2 or 3 other herbal test/libido products to end up at a 40 ingredient stack.

So its all psychological. Someone wants like 8 ingredients use Raw Test. It will get you much further than any other company's product. But if you want the best results possible you go with one of the Diesel Test and use Raw Test or these other "entry level" test boosters as a turbo chargers. Not as a main test/libido product bc they dnt do sht alone or unless you mega dose them like we have seen in the logs on here over the last 10 yrs or so.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I don't hype Raw Test up to be something its not. Is it a good entry level test booster? Yes meaning you may feel something when used stand alone, a lot more than these other test boosters but your not going to be super motivated, destroy the gym and PRs and drill the fck out ur girl like you will on hardcore or procycle. I keep it 100. What i do, do is throw a raw test tab in every other day or even run the double or nothing stack every now and then because pill for pill Raw Test has more longjack than Procycle.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't hype Raw Test up to be something its not. Is it a good entry level test booster? Yes meaning you may feel something when used stand alone, a lot more than these other test boosters but your not going to be super motivated, destroy the gym and PRs and drill the fck out ur girl like you will on hardcore or procycle. I keep it 100. What i do, do is throw a raw test tab in every other day or even run the double or nothing stack every now and then because pill for pill Raw Test has more longjack than Procycle.
I see Get Diesel Hardcore contain Schisandra as an example. May I ask Why you added it to a test boosting product?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Its a psychological game you guys play with yourself. "I dnt like product x because it has a prop blend and 30 ingredients so what I will do is use product Y that doesnt do anything but has 10 ingredients and a full disclosed label." Also you see people chose the 10 ingredient product just to stack ot with 2 or 3 other herbal test/libido products to end up at a 40 ingredient stack.

So its all psychological. Someone wants like 8 ingredients use Raw Test. It will get you much further than any other company's product. But if you want the best results possible you go with one of the Diesel Test and use Raw Test or these other "entry level" test boosters as a turbo chargers. Not as a main test/libido product bc they dnt do sht alone or unless you mega dose them like we have seen in the logs on here over the last 10 yrs or so.
I'm not sure of your logic here. Are you implying your product is the only one that works because it has 30+ ingredients and not because of the dosages themselves? The dosage absolutely matters and those dosages are in the very texts you likely derived your claims from - yet you are not using them at those dosages. What is more concerning to me is the fact you make these claims, but do not cite the references in which the claims were made.

What is more is that you make this very statement in your ad copy - "Stop wasting your money on over hyped, under dosed, "gotta stack with two or three other products for results" test boosters and GET DIESEL!" but yet there is no way all of the ingredients match those of adequate dosing given the total size of your blend and the amount of ingredients in it.

Am I saying the product itself doesn't work? Not at all. But how can you say that your product with more ingredients at lower dosages is more effective than a product with less ingredients but at studied dosages that match the very studies where results were produced? I don't think that is very fair.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure of your logic here. Are you implying your product is the only one that works because it has 30+ ingredients and not because of the dosages themselves? The dosage absolutely matters and those dosages are in the very texts you likely derived your claims from - yet you are not using them at those dosages. What is more concerning to me is the fact you make these claims, but do not cite the references in which the claims were made.

What is more is that you make this very statement in your ad copy - "Stop wasting your money on over hyped, under dosed, "gotta stack with two or three other products for results" test boosters and GET DIESEL!" but yet there is no way all of the ingredients match those of adequate dosing given the total size of your blend and the amount of ingredients in it.

Am I saying the product itself doesn't work? Not at all. But how can you say that your product with more ingredients at lower dosages is more effective than a product with less ingredients but at studied dosages that match the very studies where results were produced? I don't think that is very fair.

The main concern for me is all those 30+ ingredients in a blend and not even knowing the standarization of them (and the exact dose on each ingredient too).

2.main points :

1. quality ingredients (standarized to main components)
2. Solid dose / clinical doses etc

I am not buying statements like:
-"Hey bro I have been in this game more than 10 years and I know what I am doing".

-"Self made award winning marketing stuff"

-"pharma grade ingredients"

Do you see any warning lights? I do.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What matters most are results. Arguments about ingredients, dosages are largely hypothetical in my view without measurable oucomes.Diesel test does have more in the way of bloodwork results suggesting it works than other 'test booster' products from what i see

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What matters most are results. Arguments about ingredients, dosages are largely hypothetical in my view without measurable oucomes.Diesel test does have more in the way of bloodwork results suggesting it works than other 'test booster' products from what i see
If I throw Yohimbe and caffeine (guarana) in rice flour, sure you would feel it. But does it mean it will elevate Testosterone levels? That is a different thing.

That is why I asked Chuck, why is Schisandra (just one as many examples) added in his Test Boosting products.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not talking about 'feel' or mood. I referred to bloodwork as proof of results