Bad reaction to Arginine in Diesel Test

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Stuff really screwed me up. Could have been the arginine. I am now a firm believer that Activate Xtreme is the best natural testosterone booster going, especially when amplified by Triazole. I suspect, however, that the real solution comes in a needle and goes by the name "TRT".

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Stuff really screwed me up. Could have been the arginine. I am now a firm believer that Activate Xtreme is the best natural testosterone booster going, especially when amplified by Triazole. I suspect, however, that the real solution comes in a needle and goes by the name "TRT".
A lot of people swear by Chuck's products. He seems to take a kitchen sink approach to things, that makes it hard to pinpoint which ingredient is the problem. I have used NOS-Precursor back in the day and liked it a lot. I think he was one of the first people i saw use cnidium and gynostemma in products. Both of those are great for pumps.

I ran Activate Xtreme back in the day and I gotta saw, the stuff was awesome. Still the best experience I have ever had with a supplement. it seems to not be as popular these days, i can not find it sold too many places.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Are we still wasting money on test boosters around these parts? 🤣

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you tell us happened ?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was it arginine? Or was there yohimbine in that version? Just seems a capsule product has no where near that dosage of arginine that powders have, also it’s absorption challenged as well

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Was it arginine? Or was there yohimbine in that version? Just seems a capsule product has no where near that dosage of arginine that powders have, also it’s absorption challenged as well
No yohimbine in Hardcore. As I mentioned it was a bad reaction to the arginine. All is well though. It's been returned for a full refund and a bottle of Activate Xtreme is on the way.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not too sure about this dude ??

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The product your taking has 40+ ingredients , and on top of it prop blend .. pretty amazing you can pinpoint to one ingredient

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take two grams of arginine Akg pre-workout. My muscles keep getting swolled. Am I having a bad reaction?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This guy has 48 post, he already has a problem with a well respected board sponsor and has called out a member that has been on the board for 10 years.

One Word ----------- TROLL

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quality shitpost thread here, boys.

“I don’t like X product; I know it was this unlikely culprit ingredient that defies logic. It was really bad. I won’t talk about it even though I brought it up. Just trust me. But this other product is great; let’s not talk about the subject of the thread.”

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Quality shitpost thread here, boys.

“I don’t like X product; I know it was this unlikely culprit ingredient that defies logic. It was really bad. I won’t talk about it even though I brought it up. Just trust me. But this other product is great; let’s not talk about the subject of the thread.”
I'm not sure what you're rambling on about. I tried a supplement, had a bad reaction with an ingredient, and hence indicated my next supplement.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not sure what you're rambling on about. I tried a supplement, had a bad reaction with an ingredient, and hence indicated my next supplement.
the point is we know arginine didn't cause this

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can we just agree you are a troll and ask you to move along ?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You just never stated what type of side effects you experienced, so we can’t really help. Since the product is loaded , it may have been something else

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You just never stated what type of side effects you experienced, so we can’t really help. Since the product is loaded , it may have been something else
I'm not sure what help could be offered? It was narrowed down to the arginine, and the product has been returned for full refund. Case closed?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure what help could be offered? It was narrowed down to the arginine, and the product has been returned for full refund. Case closed?
Fair enough. Glad you were able to work it out

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Case closed?......................you are the jackass that brought it up acting like a Karen. Trash one product and promote another one...............hmmmmmsmells like a turd to me

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does OP have reactions to turkey bacon clubs? There's a lot of arginine in them.

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Case closed?......................you are the jackass that brought it up acting like a Karen. Trash one product and promote another one...............hmmmmmsmells like a turd to me
I took a look at some of your recent posts and I see you spend money hand over fist on snake oil. Therefore, your opinion is of no value to me.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I took a look at some of your recent posts and I see you spend money hand over fist on snake oil. Therefore, your opinion is of no value to me.
I already responded with :

Edmichint said:
"Fair enough. Glad you were able to work it out"

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
how did you narrow it down?
I really just want to know the side effects as I am curious lol. My thoughts are it was the yohimbe unless OP already used arginine, had sides and experiences the same sides on the product. But yet, why would you use arginine again if it causeed bad sides? Possibly he missed it on the label so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I really just want to know the side effects as I am curious lol. My thoughts are it was the yohimbe unless OP already used arginine, had sides and experiences the same sides on the product. But yet, why would you use arginine again if it causeed bad sides? Possibly he missed it on the label so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt
You're thinking this thing through too hard. I've already moved on and started a cycle of Activate Xtreme and Triazole. That Alpha Feeling you get from Activate Xtreme is already coming on.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You're thinking this thing through too hard. I've already moved on and started a cycle of Activate Xtreme and Triazole. That Alpha Feeling you get from Activate Xtreme is already coming on.
I was honestly just trying to help you out as you made the thread. Glad you found products which work for you and resolved the issue. I've been interested in triazole, but never tried it myself.

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was honestly just trying to help you out as you made the thread. Glad you found products which work for you and resolved the issue. I've been interested in triazole, but never tried it myself.
I appreciate the kind words. I would definitely encourage you to check out Activate Xtreme and Triazole. The whole Driven Sports line up for that matter.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man that stuff works fast huh, it was only on the way on the 16th, now its in full effect 5 days later. Stuff is clearly better than real gear, I'm gonna order 3 of everything in their range, please God i hope they do bcaa's too

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
From behind a keyboard. What a beast.
Your the one who came to a forum, a forum is used from your home or cellphone, not in person, so when you say or do something stupid, the only way for the person to respond to you is from behind a keyboard. If you would like in person help you should go ask questions at your gym or hire a local coach, other wise.......
Screenshot_20220321-073822~2.png

You signed up for this

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This thread is for amusement purposes only !! It's just to funny to be real !!
Have you noticed there's a abundance of new members that basically get into it with everyone, if someone says anything they disagree with they go on the attack, but if you attack back they cry about it. I'm not even directly talking about this thread. I'm just taking in general, there's a massive overflow of know it alls that really don't know anything at all