Diesel Test while on TRT?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL, right on man... I literally just mentioned that study in another thread before reading your post. Great minds... :D BTW, I just heard it from Carl Lanore on Super Human Radio, so I didn't actually read the whole thing, so thanks for the link.
No problem man.

Actual study.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1206168

But that study uses the ultra sensitive e2 test so keep that in mind when quoting vs blood work as most people use the regular one. Which they will product different numbers. So this study hints at a higher number on a regular e2 test being good but there are other studies showing 20-30 good for regular too. Which the below links below reference (except the study above is mentioned below as well so keep that in mind)

http://www.renalandurologynews.com/hypogonadism/high-estradiol-boosts-libido-in-men-on-testosterone-therapy/article/335894/

(Have yet to find full text of above)

These studies are good too.

http://www.discountedlabs.com/blog/management-of-estradiol-in-men-what-do-studies-show/

Off topic but wanted to make the right info was given before I see misinformation popping up and things taken out of context and applied improperly.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Man, thank you. I have always felt this way about Chuck's comments. It's mad scientist stuff.
For some reason I cant see sweetlou's post on my phone but my E2x write up is not wrong and E2x is an excellent natural anti-estrogen product. If you don't think so then don't use it, but im pretty sure you haven't used it or any version Diesel Test. E2x is actually sold out right now, but if you haven't been on AM the last 11 yrs....Get Diesel products work. Year after year there are always people w the "this guys products are kitchen sink blabla mad scientist blabla" but people will tell you across the board this is the best results driven line out. You don't stay around 14+ years w garbage bro. Not in the A.M. community. Sooner or later garbage gets exposed real quick. Not from you "never used it but got sht to say"ppl but from real consumers who put products to the test.

No one makes better, natural 100% legal hormonal products. Been that way since Diesel Test dropped in 2005.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For some reason I cant see sweetlou's post on my phone but my E2x write up is not wrong and E2x is an excellent natural anti-estrogen product. If you don't think so then don't use it, but im pretty sure you haven't used it or any version Diesel Test. E2x is actually sold out right now, but if you haven't been on AM the last 11 yrs....Get Diesel products work. Year after year there are always people w the "this guys products are kitchen sink blabla mad scientist blabla" but people will tell you across the board this is the best results driven line out. You don't stay around 14+ years w garbage bro. Not in the A.M. community. Sooner or later garbage gets exposed real quick. Not from you "never used it but got sht to say"ppl but from real consumers who put products to the test.

No one makes better, natural 100% legal hormonal products. Been that way since Diesel Test dropped in 2005.
You say it's not wrong yet I directly posted what I have found above. If you can see it please address that post.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been on TRT for years, but I get horny as a billy goat on Get Diesel products, works for me !

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You don't stay around 14+ years w garbage bro. Not in the A.M. community. Sooner or later garbage gets exposed real quick. Not from you "never used it but got sht to say"ppl but from real consumers who put products to the test.
Stuff that doesn't sell gets dropped - that really has nothing to do with if a product does anything. Since 9x% of the supplement buying public believes what they read on the label, there is a laundry list of stuff out there that shouldn't be. In the US, Red Yeast Rice in all these "On Cycle Support" products is a great example - if it had any Monacolin K in it, it would be an unapproved drug and illegal. Yet what do you always see in those type of products? RYR :rolleyes:

But I don't want to go down that road, what I'd like to ask, as the owner of the company, is: How seriously did you take the anecdote of a guy using 250mg of Test Cyp for EIGHT years, saying his Total Testosterone went from 800ng/dl to OVER 1500ng/dl using your product? I mean, I make a product too, but if someone started saying it also washed dishes (I don't make dishwashers) - I'd put the kaibosh on that sh*t real quick :D

Spartacus717

Awards
Im just telling the truth. Ive been impressed with Get Diesel products in the past. Just never had blood work done

Spartacus717

Awards
Also keep in mind that I think from a scientific perspective often as well. Is it possible to prove that diesel test is the cause? No. But the correlation between diesel test use and dramatic changes in blood work is certainly noteworthy. Im just sharing this for the am community. You may not have the same thing happen to you. But, this was an experience I personally found extremely interesting and worth mentioning :)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also keep in mind that I think from a scientific perspective often as well. Is it possible to prove that diesel test is the cause? No. But the correlation between diesel test use and dramatic changes in blood work is certainly noteworthy. Im just sharing this for the am community. You may not have the same thing happen to you. But, this was an experience I personally found extremely interesting and worth mentioning :)
But certainly you understand it had nothing to do with the product? I mean, we need to get this clear.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But certainly you understand it had nothing to do with the product? I mean, we need to get this clear.
Maybe he got into some OG Hot Stuff and isn't aware he's drinking shakes with methyl-test

Spartacus717

Awards
Who knows, but definitely felt good. To make this even more fun, I was only dosing three tabs a day too

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would have cost more I believe. Im sure I can get the actual document and take a picture. The doc just called me and said they were extremely high lol. I asked him and he said <1500 and that labcorp doesnt measure above that.
Why do I feel this is fake account ?

Chuck Diesel :
I have never tried your products and I am personaly not a fan of your products either. Many of ingredients makes me think "wtf". I am just being honest.

If you want me to test your strongest T booster you have, please let me know. I will run bloodwork next week and I can run bloodwork after taking one of your T boosters

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Chuck Diesel :
I have never tried your products and I am personaly not a fan of your products either. Many of ingredients makes me think "wtf". I am just being honest.

If you want me to test your strongest T booster you have, please let me know. I will run bloodwork next week and I can run bloodwork after taking one of your T boosters
Danes...my friend I have been trying to get you to try diesel test for awhile now, I truly hope Chuck Diesel takes you up on this!!!

for the record I have had very good results with diesel products...I aint no scientist, but I aint no fool either, if I weren't getting results I wouldn't continue to spend my hard earned money on diesel products-been using diesel stuff for almost 10 years now!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes...my friend I have been trying to get you to try diesel test for awhile now, I truly hope Chuck Diesel takes you up on this!!!

for the record I have had very good results with diesel products...I aint no scientist, but I aint no fool either, if I weren't getting results I wouldn't continue to spend my hard earned money on diesel products-been using diesel stuff for almost 10 years now!!!
Honestly, you are the main reason I want to try it my friend. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I mean it :)
so do I, very grateful to consider you my friend!!!:hammer:

I truly believe you would like diesel test pro v2 or 3.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so do I, very grateful to consider you my friend!!!:hammer:

I truly believe you would like diesel test pro v2 or 3.
Which one is the strongest?
And I hope there is one without yohimbe in it :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Which one is the strongest?
And I hope there is one without yohimbe in it :)
2 was better for gym 3 was better for libido....both contain a small amount of yohimbe, but i really didn't notice it much so it must be a relatively small dose!!! If you absolutely cannot use yohimbe at all then dthc does not contain it.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 was better for gym 3 was better for libido....both contain a small amount of yohimbe, but i really didn't notice it much so it must be a relatively small dose!!! If you absolutely cannot use yohimbe at all then dthc does not contain it.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Chuck Diesel :

Now theres a worthwhile log in the making

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...a lot of guys bash diesel for the labels and comments, but [for me at least] his products work!!!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
lol...a lot of guys bash diesel for the labels and comments, but [for me at least] his products work!!!
That's good to know bro.. I'm about to get that 3 kings stack to run after my PCT.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do agree to some point "dont bash before you try it" but I am a skeptical guy by a nature :)

I do understand why there is Yohimbe in Diesel products. You would feel something from the product from day one. But one thing is what one could feel, and what it REALLY did for testosterone (Serum/Free) , SHBG etc. :)
I personaly use Test boosters for the mood, energy and libido. and thats what you get from a good Test boosters. But I have seen some sick reviews with Diesel Test boosters (some had sick testosterone increase) and I want to see if it can live up to the hype.

I can run the one without yohimbe/stims and give a honest results (bloodwork etc).

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
There's only a few brands I stand behind get diesel nutrition is in my top 3.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Danes a fake account. Come on bro. Ive been on AM and bbcom w this account since at least 2005. "Im not a fan and i dnt like your products but never used them" <-- typical AM member post who doesn't like Get Diesel but will beta test something in a white bottle w a hand written label on it any day with no supplement facts by a fly by night company.

PM me your address. Ill send you diesel test procycle V3 for your biased feedback.

There are no "wtf" ingredients in my products. My products actually are one of the few makes a point to use only ingredients that have been around for many years and are naturally occurring.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes a fake account. Come on bro. Ive been on AM and bbcom w this account since at least 2005. "Im not a fan and i dnt like your products but never used them" <-- typical AM member post who doesn't like Get Diesel but will beta test something in a white bottle w a hand written label on it any day with no supplement facts by a fly by night company.

PM me your address. Ill send you diesel test procycle V3 for your biased feedback.

There are no "wtf" ingredients in my products. My products actually are one of the few makes a point to use only ingredients that have been around for many years and are naturally occurring.
I do accept your offer and I can pay for the product and shipping. No problem at all.
Will send you my adress and the shipping method details so it can go thru customs.

I will run bloodwork before and after the product run.
Does it contain any stims?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'll follow the log Danes, I've been looking into these products as well.

Also nice way to handle that Chuck Diesel, really says volumes about yourself.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll follow the log Danes, I've been looking into these products as well.

Also nice way to handle that Chuck Diesel, really says volumes about yourself.
Chuck is a polite guy who handle my skeptical behaviour perfectly

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So in this!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
This would be the first natural product in history that would out-perform Testosterone itself (depending on dosage) or Clomid. And it's just a mix of all the stuff everyone else is putting in their product - so it must be the 'secret combo'. Then it would be banned -

(or maybe require the new warning?)

FDA Drug Safety Communication: FDA cautions about using testosterone products for low testosterone due to aging; requires labeling change to inform of possible increased risk of heart attack and stroke with use )

Danes, you should grab a couple bottles off some store shelf somewhere - getting product from the mfg isn't usually the best way to test what 'every other Joe' would get.

800 to over 1500, Calgon, take me away...

Edit: But like I always say - I would LOVE to be proved wrong - I would much rather ingest natural plants, than synthetic drugs, if they are reasonably affordable and actually work. It's that last one though, that is usually found lacking.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to this and a Danes log could change my current opinion.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This would be the first natural product in history that would out-perform Testosterone itself (depending on dosage) or Clomid. And it's just a mix of all the stuff everyone else is putting in their product - so it must be the 'secret combo'. Then it would be banned -

FDA Drug Safety Communication: FDA cautions about using testosterone products for low testosterone due to aging; requires labeling change to inform of possible increased risk of heart attack and stroke with use )

Danes, you should grab a couple bottles off some store shelf somewhere - getting product from the mfg isn't usually the best way to test what 'every other Joe' would get.

Edit: But like I always say - I would LOVE to be proved wrong - I would much rather ingest natural plants, than synthetic drugs, if they are reasonably affordable and actually work. It's that last one though, that is usually found lacking.
I will buy it my self then. :)

From 800 to 1500 from a natural product is not possible. Not at all. It is fairy tale which is made up and I will prove it with my own bloodwork.

I am 33 years old, pretty healthy and my T levels are just 260. (Many years with severe sleep apnea). If this T booster really works as claimed then my levels should be pretty high after the run.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Enough guys I respect on AM have recommended diesel so I'll try it... I do share some of Danes skepticism though.. natty tboosters are usually bullsh1t for the most part.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

I hope I am not the only one who got that Calgon reference-
[video=youtube;8yjGPgs0_S0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yjGPgs0_S0[/video]

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I don't think you or anyone here is expecting him to produce blood results with a 700+ total t increase. However, in any of the sponsored bloodwork I've ever seen for DTH/DTP products there is always an obvious increase in total T, and typically reviewers claim to enjoy how they felt. I am expecting that.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So at 200mg test c per week my levels were 800ish ng/dl 2 days post injection and pre diesel test hardcore. I didnt change my test dose and only took 3 capsules of hardcore per day. After 1 month my Total test was <1500ng/dl and free test was elevated back into the anabolic range. This product works!
I really need to laugh and CRY at the same time. Is this some kind of post Halloween joke or?

Your posts : 17
And almost all posts about Diesel product.
If this is not fake account then I guess my mother and my grand mother was virgins too.

From 800 to 1500 with natty T booster. Well done. Even solid dose of Andros such as 4DHEA would not give that kind of results while on TRT.

Guys, I added PA to my Tren and Test cycle and I added 10lbs lean mass. Yeeaa

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think you or anyone here is expecting him to produce blood results with a 700+ total t increase. However, in any of the sponsored bloodwork I've ever seen for DTH/DTP products there is always an obvious increase in total T, and typically reviewers claim to enjoy how they felt. I am expecting that.
I have seen some sick T increase on Diesel products here on the forum (above the normal range) so I wonder where my low levels will be after the run :D (if my stomach can handle 30 ingredients in one tab). I am affraid the only thing it will elevate is Stomach Acid/reflux

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I do accept your offer and I can pay for the product and shipping. No problem at all.
Will send you my adress and the shipping method details so it can go thru customs.

I will run bloodwork before and after the product run.
Does it contain any stims?
If its going thru customes as in if you are in the UK i can send hardcore and Sunami. Procycle had Yohimbe.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If its going thru customes as in if you are in the UK i can send hardcore and Sunami. Procycle had Yohimbe.
Can you tell me which one is the strongest T booster without containing yohimbe ?

I live in Norway but I do have a effective method to avoid customs

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I personally find the DTP too powerful, I only run it in the days when I was training, but at low doses (due to yohimbine, or caused me shaking and difficulty sleeping) ***I do not tolerate stimulants, except my daily espresso that I can not give up*** :439:
whereas the DTH I find it very good of its kind, but I look forward to run the new DTH 120 tabs. because it does not even caffeine (guarana extract), is completely stim-free (perfect for me)
I hope it will soon be available here in europe

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What else were so many of you guys taking with your DT products? I had my run and honestly didn't see 25% of what you all else seem to have experienced. I'm genuinely curious as I ran several different dosages.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will buy it my self then. :)

From 800 to 1500 from a natural product is not possible. Not at all. It is fairy tale which is made up and I will prove it with my own bloodwork.

I am 33 years old, pretty healthy and my T levels are just 260. (Many years with severe sleep apnea). If this T booster really works as claimed then my levels should be pretty high after the run.
when I developed polycythemia and was taken off trt [200mg test cyp weekly] my test level dropped to about what yours is [260] I was retested after using dtp v3 for around 2 months[I think]and my test went up to 475...this might not sound like a lot, but it made a huge improvement in how I felt-both physically and mentally....sbhg also dropped but I cant remember by how much.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when I developed polycythemia and was taken off trt [200mg test cyp weekly] my test level dropped to about what yours is [260] I was retested after using dtp v3 for around 2 months[I think]and my test went up to 475...this might not sound like a lot, but it made a huge improvement in how I felt-both physically and mentally....sbhg also dropped but I cant remember by how much.
My friend, ofcourse you would feel much greater from 260 to 475. Mood, libido etc :) but from 800 to 1500 even while on TRT? It is a bad joke

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My friend, ofcourse you would feel much greater from 260 to 475. Mood, libido etc :) but from 800 to 1500 even while on TRT? It is a bad joke
lol...I can only comment on my personal results:newangel: