Deca with cypo

Ck18dog

Awards
I’m on test cypo atm about to run deca with it at a does of 300mg per week for 6-8 weeks should I be running it with anything else ( aware that it take a few weeks before anything kicks in)

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test c at what dose? What are your stats? Have you run cycles before? What are your goals? Why run deca for such a short time and not NPP?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m on test cypo atm about to run deca with it at a does of 300mg per week for 6-8 weeks should I be running it with anything else ( aware that it take a few weeks before anything kicks in)
I would run the deca for 12 weeks, or longer. weeks 6-8 is where your just going to see it doing something. Don't get me wrong,it will be doing something the whole thing but that's about how long before you notice it

Ck18dog

Awards
Test c at what dose? What are your stats? Have you run cycles before? What are your goals? Why run deca for such a short time and not NPP?
Cypo 300mg, first cycle, just to keep adding mass, and couldn’t get NNP not in stock

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d either run it longer or wait until you can get the short ester

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
deca for 6-8 weeks is completly useless as it takes about 5 weeks to fully build in and to see the benefits. Also and I insist on the next part : DO NOT RUN DECA UNLESS YOU ALREADY ARE ON TRT. Deca takes several months to leave your system and will very negatively impact you. look into the faster acting ester NPP. You’ll be able to run this one 6-8 weeks and it’ll leave your system within a week.

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
deca for 6-8 weeks is completly useless as it takes about 5 weeks to fully build in and to see the benefits. Also and I insist on the next part : DO NOT RUN DECA UNLESS YOU ALREADY ARE ON TRT. Deca takes several months to leave your system and will very negatively impact you. look into the faster acting ester NPP. You’ll be able to run this one 6-8 weeks and it’ll leave your system within a week.
Does npp help relieve joint pain in a similar fashion as deca?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve heard this isn’t the case with everybody
Indeed but whoever doesn’t get joints benefits from NPP wouldn’t get them from deca either. I’m an exemple of it. That’s why I just left it like that

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Indeed but whoever doesn’t get joints benefits from NPP wouldn’t get them from deca either. I’m an exemple of it. That’s why I just left it like that
What I mean is that I’ve heard people say they have had benefits from deca but not NPP

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What I mean is that I’ve heard people say they have had benefits from deca but not NPP
Ahh! That’s interesting I’d love to hear from these people, have any links or something? Usually the effects isn’t as strong because there’s less hormone build up from a shorter ester but most people that have ran NPP around me got the same benefits. Oh well goes to show how steroids act differently on people

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ahh! That’s interesting I’d love to hear from these people, have any links or something? Usually the effects isn’t as strong because there’s less hormone build up from a shorter ester but most people that have ran NPP around me got the same benefits. Oh well goes to show how steroids act differently on people
I wish I could recall the specific threads. I’ve just read anecdotal reports on another board stating this