Test e/deca/eq cycle

Methadelic

Methadelic

Awards
Hello everyone, 👋

I'm new here so I will do my best to give you all the necessary information on myself.

I'm 32 years of age, 5'7" in height, current weight at 142. Always been a smaller man no matter what I've done lol.

I have recently gotten myself into doing igf lr3 and clenbuterol, 4 days in I'm done lol. Most noticeable side effect is anger and I'm already prone to having anger management problems, nothing crazy tho never been admitted or been to jail over it. Anyways I'm guessing the anger is from the clen and recently got a scare on cancer development to the prostate over the igf....**** that as I already have digestive issues and I'm due for a colonoscopy on the 20th this month.

With that said my diet is SUPER clean.
My foods consist of mainly chicken as it's the easiest meat to digest for me, rice, daily veggies and beans, chickpea pastas, Greek yogurt, applesauce, granola, Peanut butter, bananas and strawberries. These are foods I eat weekly. I do not eat fast food and do my best to stay away from anything having heavy preservatives in it. And eating this way I still can't **** without murlax lmao I hate it.

I have had my blood work done back in Oct with test at 520, can't remember all the details but my digest was **** then. This was before my 200mg test (trt) weekly and 25mg dbol daily cycle for 12 weeks, my pct was enclomiphene and I really recovered great, didn't experience any gyno the cycle. Went from 132 to 155 and came down to 142 and I've maintained this weight for 2 months after pct.

But after the negative side to the clen I'm just going to run a cycle of 400test/400eq/100deca for 16 weeks.

Has anyone ran anything similar? Btw I'm just adding 100mg deca due to knee issues and I like my deadlines!

OH! here's my current weight progression
Bench is 200 1RM 🙄 squat is 225 for 3 and I don't deadlift...

All the other lifts consist of free weights and machines for finishers, I'll attach some pictures of my physique.

I hope to hear back! Thanks everyone if you stayed around to read!
20231221_193756.jpg
20231221_193756.jpg
20240117_180756.jpg
20231221_193226.jpg
20240117_180722.jpg

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking jacked dude.

I’ve run eq before, I love it. It really kicks in late and it can jack up RBC pretty bad but I tolerated it well and really enjoyed the balance it brings to the test.

My advice: track your food and smash carbs as hard as you can while on cycle.

Methadelic

Methadelic

Awards
Looking jacked dude.

I’ve run eq before, I love it. It really kicks in late and it can jack up RBC pretty bad but I tolerated it well and really enjoyed the balance it brings to the test.

My advice: track your food and smash carbs as hard as you can while on cycle.
Thanks dude! Not really worried with RBC as I am anemic all the time so should be a plus for me

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’d be hesitant to run any 19-Nors w being “prone to anger management issues”. I’d encourage NPP before deca as it is a shorter ester. That way if you get any sides you can pull it out of the mix and not have to deal w the sides as long.
I also have a “charming personality”. Creatine makes me an aggressive asshole as I am told around the house. I have tried to go into the science of it being amino acids and that has nothing to do w anger etc but that is just falling on deaf ears as an opinion has already been formulated.
my pronoun is “asshole”. Creatine has nothing to do w it. Lmao. This conversation happened last night and again this a.m. b4 work. Sorry to digress.

Methadelic

Methadelic

Awards
I’d be hesitant to run any 19-Nors w being “prone to anger management issues”. I’d encourage NPP before deca as it is a shorter ester. That way if you get any sides you can pull it out of the mix and not have to deal w the sides as long.
I also have a “charming personality”. Creatine makes me an aggressive asshole as I am told around the house. I have tried to go into the science of it being amino acids and that has nothing to do w anger etc but that is just falling on deaf ears as an opinion has already been formulated.
my pronoun is “asshole”. Creatine has nothing to do w it. Lmao. This conversation happened last night and again this a.m. b4 work. Sorry to digress.
Pronoun is asshole lmao that was good 😆
I already made my purchase of deca so hard to back out now, this is my first go with deca so I'll see how it goes, every other compound I've touched has done well as far as anabolic go, I did try LGD and was an emotional mess, crying while cleaning lmfaoooo.

Anywhere thanks for the insight brother and I hope you don't have to have anymore conversations pertaining your creatine...which is WILD I've never heard of creatine giving off that effect.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm 32 years of age, 5'7" in height, current weight at 142. Always been a smaller man no matter what I've done lol.
That’s because you’ve done everything but eat MORE. The ability to gain weight isn’t fair, but it is a simple equation of energy intake-output=net for YOU.

The cycle you’ve chosen is a good classic stack to help you grow, won’t hamper & may promote appetite, will raise RBC which you mentioned will be a positive for you. The bit of Deca will make your test aromatize more, but if you said you did well on the test/Dbol and with a good low bodyfat like you have won’t be aromatizing badly, so I would guess this combo will balance nicely (with the EQ off-setting some of the estrogen).

Understand the new tissue comes from your training stimulus AND having the resources (food) to repair & grow; the anabolics only ramp up the processes involved. Whatever you are eating now, you must find a way to consume more calories on this bulk.

If you aren’t eating thighs now, switch all your chicken to that. Make sure your rice is white - you will want to drive that up as hard as you can tolerate. For your Greek yogurt, the Fage 5% has more cardio-protective dairy fat for extra calories, and if you don’t have a liquid meal already daily I would consider blending your yogurt, fruit, honey, pb etc into a 1,000+ cal shake daily as a staple.

Oil consumption can help improve regularity. MCT oil specifically really promotes this for me, so a tbsp of this in your pre-training meal or drank immediately preWO is a good time for it (it burns faster like a carb) and a way to add some calories. Or try adding a tbsp of Avocado oil to your meals of rice or pasta - that is virtually flavorless and has a high smoke point to help prevent oxidizing when heated. That’s what I cook with as well.

Raw nuts and dried fruit are great snacks to keep in your car or on the go. Pecans & walnuts are heavy in omega fatty acids, while almonds are good for extra magnesium, but any nut is good if it helps you eat enough.

Methadelic

Methadelic

Awards
That’s because you’ve done everything but eat MORE. The ability to gain weight isn’t fair, but it is a simple equation of energy intake-output=net for YOU.

The cycle you’ve chosen is a good classic stack to help you grow, won’t hamper & may promote appetite, will raise RBC which you mentioned will be a positive for you. The bit of Deca will make your test aromatize more, but if you said you did well on the test/Dbol and with a good low bodyfat like you have won’t be aromatizing badly, so I would guess this combo will balance nicely (with the EQ off-setting some of the estrogen).

Understand the new tissue comes from your training stimulus AND having the resources (food) to repair & grow; the anabolics only ramp up the processes involved. Whatever you are eating now, you must find a way to consume more calories on this bulk.

If you aren’t eating thighs now, switch all your chicken to that. Make sure your rice is white - you will want to drive that up as hard as you can tolerate. For your Greek yogurt, the Fage 5% has more cardio-protective dairy fat for extra calories, and if you don’t have a liquid meal already daily I would consider blending your yogurt, fruit, honey, pb etc into a 1,000+ cal shake daily as a staple.

Oil consumption can help improve regularity. MCT oil specifically really promotes this for me, so a tbsp of this in your pre-training meal or drank immediately preWO is a good time for it (it burns faster like a carb) and a way to add some calories. Or try adding a tbsp of Avocado oil to your meals of rice or pasta - that is virtually flavorless and has a high smoke point to help prevent oxidizing when heated. That’s what I cook with as well.

Raw nuts and dried fruit are great snacks to keep in your car or on the go. Pecans & walnuts are heavy in omega fatty acids, while almonds are good for extra magnesium, but any nut is good if it helps you eat enough.
Everything you mentioned I already do,I blend my strawberries and bananas in a shake that exceeds 1k calories. I don't think you have a idea of how much I eat daily. 3500 calories at a minimum, all from good quality foods. Everything else you talked about I'm aware of, I'm seeking advice on running eq, I also use EVOO instead of Avocado oil.

Methadelic

Methadelic

Awards
Everything you mentioned I already do,I blend my strawberries and bananas in a shake that exceeds 1k calories. I don't think you have a idea of how much I eat daily. 3500 calories at a minimum, all from good quality foods. Everything else you talked about I'm aware of, I'm seeking advice on running eq, I also use EVOO instead of Avocado oil.
thank you for your detailed positive Input brother!

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Avocado oil has a higher burn point. I also did not know this. I was cooking w EVOO and it oxidizes and defeats the purpose as I’m told. And if you can look that lean at 3500 cals/day you are blessed. I’m around 2700 at 200lbs and look like doughy sh!t

Methadelic

Methadelic

Awards
The Avocado oil has a higher burn point. I also did not know this. I was cooking w EVOO and it oxidizes and defeats the purpose as I’m told. And if you can look that lean at 3500 cals/day you are blessed. I’m around 2700 at 200lbs and look like doughy sh!t
Really! I did not know that, thank you for that information. And yes lol I do intake that much, I'm also a construction superintendent and I'm job is very very active so I'm always eating and always buring it up lol! Everyone talks **** cause everytime they see me I got food 🤣🤣🤣 ill run a drill with a spoon of pnut butter in my mouth

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any type of advice in particular you are looking for about running EQ? I thought you mentioned you had used everything but Deca previously.

For some guys it acts heavily like an AI due to particular metabolites as it builds up, for others the estrogens it converts to can still aggravate gyno. You just have to see how you respond.

Speaking generically, I would still pull bloods 8 weeks in to check a CBC and make sure things aren’t TOO thick, and monitor BP weekly obviously. Taking 100mg/2,000fu of Nattokinase daily is good for helping prevent clotting and dirt cheap. Doesn’t hurt the stomach lining the way baby aspirin will.

Also, I don’t think YOU understand what it takes for some guys to grow. 3,500 is not big eating. My last bulk I eventually had to eat over 5,500 calories every single day to break past low 260s. Some will need much more. You are working a real job with a powerful metabolism for your size - what do you think it’s going to take for you? If you can’t pay the toll, you just can’t have what you want. I am not debating with you on this, and I wish you success.

Taking the drugs is simple, and lifting is fun - the eating is the hard part.

Methadelic

Methadelic

Awards
Any type of advice in particular you are looking for about running EQ? I thought you mentioned you had used everything but Deca previously.

For some guys it acts heavily like an AI due to particular metabolites as it builds up, for others the estrogens it converts to can still aggravate gyno. You just have to see how you respond.

Speaking generically, I would still pull bloods 8 weeks in to check a CBC and make sure things aren’t TOO thick, and monitor BP weekly obviously. Taking 100mg/2,000fu of Nattokinase daily is good for helping prevent clotting and dirt cheap. Doesn’t hurt the stomach lining the way baby aspirin will.

Also, I don’t think YOU understand what it takes for some guys to grow. 3,500 is not big eating. My last bulk I eventually had to eat over 5,500 calories every single day to break past low 260s. Some will need much more. You are working a real job with a powerful metabolism for your size - what do you think it’s going to take for you? If you can’t pay the toll, you just can’t have what you want. I am not debating with you on this, and I wish you success.

Taking the drugs is simple, and lifting is fun - the eating is the hard part.
Well particularly ibueard EQ can mess with your digestive system. Is this true?

And I realize 3500 isn't alot for a man with my metabolism, I have crohns disease and stomach ulcers. It is extremely hard for me to get anything over what I already intake. My meals are so clean I get maybe 200-300 calories in a sitting, the smallest things send me into flare ups. How else can I get more with the provided diet I gave you? Just wondering

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well particularly ibueard EQ can mess with your digestive system. Is this true?

And I realize 3500 isn't alot for a man with my metabolism, I have crohns disease and stomach ulcers. It is extremely hard for me to get anything over what I already intake. My meals are so clean I get maybe 200-300 calories in a sitting, the smallest things send me into flare ups. How else can I get more with the provided diet I gave you? Just wondering
I cannot say I have heard of that, digestive issues from EQ. Only that many report increased appetite.

I can say with total certainty orals are AWFUL for your gut, and can even cause ulcers on their own as well as destroying the gut biome, so avoid them forever. Also avoid injectables made with extra solvents (DHB, injectable orals or SARMs, some Test or Tren No Ester).

The big consideration is that what you are eating isn’t inflammatory to you - that in my mind is what should constitute your “clean”. For example, if X food didn’t bother you, do not fixate whether it’s processed or not - if it helps you get cals reliably, consider it. Things like bleached pasta and whole milk can be very helpful for some, but awful for others.

If you cannot expand on the foods you eat at all, you will need to find a way to consume more overall. Like adding an entire extra meal each day on top of everything. If total food volume becomes unmanageable, you may need to pull back on less calorically dense things like veggies/fibers and double up on your blended shakes.

Some other strategies are also to eat your whole food meal, then immediately drink calories afterwards. Like having a smoothie or big glass of milk right after a major meal. And always always eat or drink a significant meal as soon as you wake. Do not wait; you must get ahead of the task. Shakes are better for this usually unless you wake hungry. Then force a meal within a couple hours.

Methadelic

Methadelic

Awards
I cannot say I have heard of that, digestive issues from EQ. Only that many report increased appetite.

I can say with total certainty orals are AWFUL for your gut, and can even cause ulcers on their own as well as destroying the gut biome, so avoid them forever. Also avoid injectables made with extra solvents (DHB, injectable orals or SARMs, some Test or Tren No Ester).

The big consideration is that what you are eating isn’t inflammatory to you - that in my mind is what should constitute your “clean”. For example, if X food didn’t bother you, do not fixate whether it’s processed or not - if it helps you get cals reliably, consider it. Things like bleached pasta and whole milk can be very helpful for some, but awful for others.

If you cannot expand on the foods you eat at all, you will need to find a way to consume more overall. Like adding an entire extra meal each day on top of everything. If total food volume becomes unmanageable, you may need to pull back on less calorically dense things like veggies/fibers and double up on your blended shakes.

Some other strategies are also to eat your whole food meal, then immediately drink calories afterwards. Like having a smoothie or big glass of milk right after a major meal. And always always eat or drink a significant meal as soon as you wake. Do not wait; you must get ahead of the task. Shakes are better for this usually unless you wake hungry. Then force a meal within a couple hours.
That's for the input. My diet everyday consists of the same foods as I mentioned above, nothing else or more and these are foods that I've found have worked through process of elimination. Chicken. Rice. Pasta. Veggies. Fruit. Yogurt. Peanut butter. Granola, cereals, beans, sometimes venison as pork and beef do not agree with me. No fish. No eggs. I try to stay away from whole grain as it's a trigger for me. I eat VERY bland, but very good. It's soooooo hard getting above 4k a day based on this diet EVEN with milk added and a extra meal. It's just impossible....that's where gear comes in 😈

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's for the input. My diet everyday consists of the same foods as I mentioned above, nothing else or more and these are foods that I've found have worked through process of elimination. Chicken. Rice. Pasta. Veggies. Fruit. Yogurt. Peanut butter. Granola, cereals, beans, sometimes venison as pork and beef do not agree with me. No fish. No eggs. I try to stay away from whole grain as it's a trigger for me. I eat VERY bland, but very good. It's soooooo hard getting above 4k a day based on this diet EVEN with milk added and a extra meal. It's just impossible....that's where gear comes in
If you tolerate milk, the simplest solution is to drink a lot more of it if you can without issue. But you have a great list of foods there that can certainly get you into 4-5k daily. It just takes a ton of effort. Many real bodybuilders do mainly meat and rice - just a ton of it. Ground chicken and rice 6x a day. When I was a mechanic, I had a shake going to work, ate 3 meals on my 30 min lunch and 2x15 min breaks, ate when I got home then again after the gym.

But your last sentence is what my original point is all about - the gear will help you utilize the food better, but it can’t replace getting enough calories and actually increases your need for them! If the gear is a bigger construction crew, it means you need MORE bricks to build bigger, because you can build so much faster. If you run out of bricks, you have a bunch of guys standing around being underutilized.

Methadelic

Methadelic

Awards
If you tolerate milk, the simplest solution is to drink a lot more of it if you can without issue. But you have a great list of foods there that can certainly get you into 4-5k daily. It just takes a ton of effort. Many real bodybuilders do mainly meat and rice - just a ton of it. Ground chicken and rice 6x a day. When I was a mechanic, I had a shake going to work, ate 3 meals on my 30 min lunch and 2x15 min breaks, ate when I got home then again after the gym.

But your last sentence is what my original point is all about - the gear will help you utilize the food better, but it can’t replace getting enough calories and actually increases your need for them! If the gear is a bigger construction crew, it means you need MORE bricks to build bigger, because you can build so much faster. If you run out of bricks, you have a bunch of guys standing around being underutilized.
I like your analogy

Methadelic

Methadelic

Awards
It’s not mine, but I promise it’s true.

I have had to drop compounds out because they were killing my appetite and stalling my progress. You can’t grow if you can’t eat enough.
Absolutely well hopefully I'll receive all positive benefits from this EQ! Including the appetite 😜