deca turinabol and d-drol prohormone cycle!

thuglife777

Awards
Hello im 1 week on to deca and turinabol and now im start the d-drol prohormone.Deca about 600mg per week tbol 80 mcg per day and d-drol about 20 mcg per day. Week 1-12 deca
Week 1-8 turinabol
Week 1-4 d-drol
week 1-12 arimedex
week 1-10 n2guard
week 1-12 prolactin control suplement
and some testosterone boosters
can i put on week 7 or 8 some dbol??

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Injecting Deca but no Test?

What is your prolactin control supplement?

thuglife777

Awards
Yea without test i dpnt have any prob with my libido and my feelings im good prolactin control suement like dostinex cabergoline

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're running the Tbol for 8 weeks I wouldn't hop right onto Dbol. Maybe if you cut the Tbol at 4-5 weeks and gave the orals a break for a few weeks at least, then finish with Dbol.

I realize this is a bulk and you're not too concerned with how you appear so to speak, otherwise you wouldn't consider finishing a cycle with Dbol.

I personally would have started with Dbol for 4 weeks, then finished with the drier Tbol.

thuglife777

Awards
You are correct bro... but i dont think before for dbol.. if i. Running for 4 weeks tbol and superdrol and after finished with dbol???? I also training hard and do cardio every day anc i used albuterol for fat loss.. what do you think my friend sorry about my english its not good

thuglife777

Awards
And someething else the n2guard for how long on my cycle?? Arimedex at 0,5 every other day thats good???

thuglife777

Awards
Can i stop the tbol right now and start with dbol and superdrol?????

thuglife777

Awards
Or you have any other idea i want to bulk very mmuch and loss fat i also take some peg mgf and igflr3

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't like Dbol and SD together bro. Give your liver a break my friend. Pick one. I don't know much about N2Guard. Don't think albuterol during this cycle makes sense. I don't know enough about peptides to advise on that either. I think you are over complicating things here bro.

Dbol OR SD weeks 1-4
Deca weeks 1-12
Tbol weeks 9-12
N2Guard as directed
Adex .5mg/eod
Caber .5mg/as needed (e4d)

That's all I know enough about to advise on.