Deca - did i screw myself...?

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a 2 year that's playing with scissors near an outlet.

fieldt76

Awards
At your current weight, it seems like you would be better served by searching for a new training routine on this site. In my opinion, steroids should only be taken when your natural potential is met. If you look at some threads on nutrition, training and supplements (natural) and implement the knowledge, you will start to gain again. Save that deca bro, use it when your really ready. There is no need to rush this sort of thing.

CEverii

Awards
what is the "shelf life" of deca. say i wanted to indeed wait a few months would they still be good? and also, i already took one injection, so i really only have a 9 week cycle now insted of a 10 week cycle. when i am ready, will the 9 weeks be enough, and do i need to do anything to cycle off that one injection i took? was only 200mg

medicone

medicone

Awards
Hey Mooch, now i dont feel as bad anymore. WOW is all I have to say.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
what is the "shelf life" of deca. say i wanted to indeed wait a few months would they still be good? and also, i already took one injection, so i really only have a 9 week cycle now insted of a 10 week cycle. when i am ready, will the 9 weeks be enough, and do i need to do anything to cycle off that one injection i took? was only 200mg

they will be fine for years to come.

medicone

medicone

Awards
Bro, save the deca, get some good protein, good aminos, a great diet regimen a new training program and if that doesn't change your outcome, then hire a personal trainer and then, only then if that fails to get you some solid gains, maybe look into some otc prohormones after you have researched them here. your playing with fire buddy. leave steroids out of the picture until you have reached your genetic ladder potential. you will know when you have, trust me. Look into buying the book "better than steroids" by warren willey. if that doesnt make you gain, well sorry then your hopeless.

CEverii

Awards
Im just asking this out of my own curoisty. Say i didnt do any research and went with the deca 200mg/week and maybe with some test boosters from GNC my friend told me about. What are some of the long-term side effects that can, or probably occur. I'm just curious what would have happened had i been stupid and not talked to anyone about it.

medicone

medicone

Awards
Im just asking this out of my own curoisty. Say i didnt do any research and went with the deca 200mg/week and maybe with some test boosters from GNC my friend told me about. What are some of the long-term side effects that can, or probably occur. I'm just curious what would have happened had i been stupid and not talked to anyone about it.
In all honesty bud, when you apply murphys law to running gear you need to listen to murphy. ive seen people run anadrol syntex 50, those of us that have been around remember how dangerous and potent that was when you could get it, and I have seen them run it with no pct and be totally fine. they were stupid, but got lucky. on the flipside ive seen people run test enanthate and get total shut down and go sterile after a 12 week cycle. nothing sadder than seeing a buddy tell his wife he cant have kids anymore, after only 12 weeks. but that is not the norm and is very rare, but the point all these guys are trying to make is......WAIT! do not take it and let your body grow some more. I mean what is your goal anyway aside from size? do you want to compete? maybe run some gear and then see what happens? if you already posted it in another thread i apologize for not seeing it. get your test levels checked by an MD and see if you have below normal levels. then get your HGH checked as well. then if you have below normal values you could possibly entertain the idea of running some gear, but i would start with diet and training regimen first. all the gains you will see from gear will be null and void after cycle if you diet and training are not dialed in. hell you probably wont see that much if your diet sucks prior to running the gear. Also ive seen some of the threads and i agree with the person who said you need to run test with deca. deca is good but suppresses test too much and you will have a crappy sex drive and HPTA will shut down so to do deca with no test is in my opinion just stupid. anyone who runs deca by itself and claims no side effects is lucky. plain and simply stated again they were LUCKY!! science is behind me on that one.

medicone

medicone

Awards
Deca - Durabolin Side Effects

Many members of Steroid.com also complain of water-retention with this drug, and again, I´m inclined to agree. Letrozole seems to be a preferred choice to combat this, and it´s my favorite for this use. This water retention would seem to make Deca more suitable for bulking rather than cutting, although it can be successfully used for either.

Now for the worst news: Deca is a progestin (as are all nandrolones), unfortunately; it happens to stimulate the progesterone receptor 20% as well as progesterone itself (3), and this opens the door for many possible unwanted side effects (water retention, acne, etc...). It must be noted that most of those are rare, though. This also may be the major reason that Deca is such a suppressive drug when it comes to your natural testosterone levels. We can see from the chart below that a simgle measly 100mg injection of Deca caused a total (100%) reduction of natural testosterone levels, and it took roughly a month to return those testosterone levels to baseline! All from 100mgs of Deca!

The moral of this story? Always use Testosterone with your Deca! I suggest 200mgs, minimum, to avoid impotence and sexual dysfunction. For an anabolic effect from that Testosterone, I recommend at least double that, with an equal amount of deca (minimum). I´d also recommend taking an anti-progesteronic drug with deca (or at least having it on hand): Cabergoline and Bromocriptine are both good choices.
Found this for you bro.......read it, know it, live it......

ScottieJizzle

Awards
I'll give you some real basic advise. I've run strictly Deca many, many times at 500mg/week with outstanding results. You can run just Deca if you choose. A lot of people will talk about loss of libido or deca d ick but I experienced quite the opposite while on Deca, probably a rare case. Any who, if you are going to run just the Deca take 200mg per day of B6, you can pick that up at any store. Pay attention to you nips, if gyno were to set in,(highly doubt it) take 80 mg of TAMOXIFEN CITRATE (that is not something you will get at a health food store). You should find that online immediately to cover your arse. Because if you are ordering it after gyno issues have kicked in, its too late.
I have experienced the same thing. Are by any means have you been diagnosed with Add/ADHD and still take your meds? My bud takes the same Adderall (mg) i do and he has the same effects too

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Bro check with Swollen he will recomend Burgerdroll and mikl!!!