DCP....Please tell me it's not over

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
niiice, good job Dsade!

I think this will be the next supp venture for the wifey, we tried our lil bulk version of just tta and Salvia and that went ok so hopefully this will really shine through now shes more consistant on workin out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
niiice, good job Dsade!

I think this will be the next supp venture for the wifey, we tried our lil bulk version of just tta and Salvia and that went ok so hopefully this will really shine through now shes more consistant on workin out.
You will not be disappointed.

Are you going to be stacking with anything stim based?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
possibly stim X... its her favorite.... dunno though whats your take?
Original or new?

Original is some potent stuff...very effective.

Things to consider:

Leviathan Reloaded (obviously)
CLA
Green Tea Caps
Fish Oil

How tolerant is she to stims (can she handle EC?) and how much is she looking to lean out? Also, how's her diet?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Original or new?

Original is some potent stuff...very effective.

Things to consider:

Leviathan Reloaded (obviously)
CLA
Green Tea Caps
Fish Oil

How tolerant is she to stims (can she handle EC?) and how much is she looking to lean out? Also, how's her diet?
YES the original was THE BEST.... but I cant find it now for the life of me.... if you know something LMK....

But ya she is 5'3" and takes at least 2 stimX a day when shes going on it so she builds up a tolerance VERY quick... hasnt been on hardly any stims other then a redbull(diet) a day now.

Sorry I cant think right now and dont follow the EC.... Grean tea and fish oils are constant, gotta get some CLA. Diet is fairly good but she needs something right now to help as she is having problems through this non stim period with curbing her appitite for snacks.... should change once shes back on em.

Shes honestly looking to lose 30lbs.... shes got down 50lbs from the pregnancy 15 months ago but still has more to go for her goal and before she goes under the knife for some "enhancement".

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grab some Reset AD to help with her stim tolerance and possible adrenal fatigue (plateau).

EC = Ephedrine and Caffeine.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Oh my! I found a site that still has capsules at $36 a bottle. :jaw:Jackpot!
technically its $28 a bottle at NP if you buy the Levi/DCP stack, and it sounds like it will be back in stock not long after monday.

dsade - how large of a supply do you have will you be getting? I am sure I will want to run this more than once I just don't ahve the cash to stock up right now. ( spent my extra cash stocking up on Havoc just incase).

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have used all of the following
DCP/Levi stack
Lipo pm at night
ephedra
clen
I got her the lipo pm and she just didnt like it!?!?!?

I LOVE the effects that compound brings for sleep but she worries too much about not hearing our son so she doesnt LIKE to sleep too soundly:fool2:

Im the exact opposite as I wake up at ANYTHING without some kind of outside source of help.... no more cannnibus for me so 1-carboxy has been my savior.... cant wait for our new x-dreams though, gonna be off the hook.

Im thinking that we need to try out the levi DCP stack... just hope theres ENOUGH stim effect to em to please her taste.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Grab some Reset AD to help with her stim tolerance and possible adrenal fatigue (plateau).

EC = Ephedrine and Caffeine.
:trout:eh durrrr...

Ya she should be ok with the Reset as its been a WHILE since I had her on stims... it aint easy, lol. But will prob use it in conjunction to make the tolerance keep at a lower level for longer.

I gotta check out the ephedrine availability and some safe sources as Im in california and its a big nono here in LA county with all the cookers.

Think that 25mg in conjunction with LEVI and DCP would bring potent results?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
technically its $28 a bottle at NP if you buy the Levi/DCP stack, and it sounds like it will be back in stock not long after monday.

dsade - how large of a supply do you have will you be getting? I am sure I will want to run this more than once I just don't ahve the cash to stock up right now. ( spent my extra cash stocking up on Havoc just incase).
Nutra has ordered around 200 bottles. Given sales from last resupply, this should last about 6 days.

There is another resupply coming within 2-3 weeks afterwards, then I am completely OUT of PLCAR.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:trout:eh durrrr...

Ya she should be ok with the Reset as its been a WHILE since I had her on stims... it aint easy, lol. But will prob use it in conjunction to make the tolerance keep at a lower level for longer.

I gotta check out the ephedrine availability and some safe sources as Im in california and its a big nono here in LA county with all the cookers.

Think that 25mg in conjunction with LEVI and DCP would bring potent results?
You should be able to get small boxes of Primatime Tablets (walgreens has a generic version that is subjectively stronger...and objectively cheaper). You will have to show a driver's license, and are limited to one box a day.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Nutra has ordered around 200 bottles. Given sales from last resupply, this should last about 6 days.

There is another resupply coming within 2-3 weeks afterwards, then I am completely OUT of PLCAR.
Oh Mayyn! I need to save up some quick cash for this second run.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards

so are you saying we got 2 chances to get our hands on dcp?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote