Evomuse Brite vs DCP?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
6 foot tall, Use to be approx 185 and 6-7% bodyfat now hovering around 205 and 16-17% bodyfat, Im looking to use one supp at a time to see how my body reacts.
I understand they stack well together but which one should I start off with? I could always add the other one in later.

and yes I have adjusted my diet and workout plan also Trying to avoid stims for the time being
but knowing me will probably cycle through some EC later on down the road.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
or is there a better non stim fat burner? (not TTA that stuff sucked) no transdermal either.
been out of the sports supplement arena a while it seems to be less hype driven than before. probably a good thing

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lip Vantage by CEL is a good one. There's a nice write up on it over at Strong Supplement Shop.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DCP is better if you are leaner, brite and epitome better if you are fatter

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
DCP is better if you are leaner, brite and epitome better if you are fatter
Thank you that is actually a lot of help, I think i will start with epitome I have a problem of being constantly hungry. It use to be ok when I was 22 but catching up to me at 32.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BMP gonna melt da fat noticeable in 2 weeks time vs those other ones.

And yes I've used them all.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established

OK I will give it a try, eventually, according to my research it seems pretty hit or miss for people, either no results of there favorite Evomuse product.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established

I found several sources but 2 different formulas, I think the new one is the one with Boron in it. is this the one you prefer?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
nevermind I figured it out bought 2 bottles

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I found several sources but 2 different formulas, I think the new one is the one with Boron in it. is this the one you prefer?
Sorry, retailers should only have V2 by now. Flexit or DPS.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, retailers should only have V2 by now. Flexit or DPS.
Yea I got 2 with free shipping for under $100 seem to me like a great deal if its as legit as i hear.
I read I quote on the website from my guess Dsade as follows

"BMP™ is easily one of my top two effective formulas, offering an effortless and highly effective/dramatic recomp effect. A simultaneous increase in muscle and decrease in fat is common. Results are seen quickly"

if BMP is one of his top 2 then what is the other one? lol

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I got 2 with free shipping for under $100 seem to me like a great deal if its as legit as i hear.
I read I quote on the website from my guess Dsade as follows

"BMP™ is easily one of my top two effective formulas, offering an effortless and highly effective/dramatic recomp effect. A simultaneous increase in muscle and decrease in fat is common. Results are seen quickly"

if BMP is one of his top 2 then what is the other one? lol
The best thing about BMP is it is a nerve regerative supplement. When I first got it the recomp thing was super on the back burner in a tossed out "yeah you might experience that too". But then I took it and in 2 weeks everyone I know was commenting on my changes. 2 bottles should do wonders. Don't ingest nicotine on it. Kills the effects.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
The best thing about BMP is it is a nerve regerative supplement. When I first got it the recomp thing was super on the back burner in a tossed out "yeah you might experience that too". But then I took it and in 2 weeks everyone I know was commenting on my changes. 2 bottles should do wonders. Don't ingest nicotine on it. Kills the effects.
Gotya. don't use nicotine but thanks for the heads up

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Not to keep bringing up this dead thread but i just got my BMP in the mail today and i read somewhere about adding magnesium to it for better results? any idea how much magnesium? does it matter what kind i have glycinate and citrate on hand, and also if I should take it at the same time?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not to keep bringing up this dead thread but i just got my BMP in the mail today and i read somewhere about adding magnesium to it for better results? any idea how much magnesium? does it matter what kind i have glycinate and citrate on hand, and also if I should take it at the same time?
Ask Dsade in the Evomuse forum on here, he will give you the exact dosage/blend.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ask Dsade in the Evomuse forum on here, he will give you the exact dosage/blend.
he will also respond on facebook

that said, glycinate is superior to citrate pretty much in every way, and is also pretty much the best form (except maybe threonate)
so I would just use that

Maximiliaan

Awards
Is Matt on this forum cos I could swear he was one time?

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Evomuse got a great lineup and he’s a great formulator but I don’t get why he discontinues stuff that worked great like his topicals, or why he’s always oos. If he can focus on 5/6 products and quit with the weird stuff I remember like coffee soap, and skin creams I’d love that cos he’s a genius when it comes to formulating stuff that works.

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
I agree but I think it has a lot to do with supply chains, sourcing, how much time some of the unique ingredients take to mass produce, and that he's a small operation. I miss epitome, hypernova, brite etc. as much as anybody but at the same time the guy has to fulfill his intellectual curiosity and creativity and grow his business by designing new products.
100%. I’m just here along for the ride

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Evomuse got a great lineup and he’s a great formulator but I don’t get why he discontinues stuff that worked great like his topicals, or why he’s always oos. If he can focus on 5/6 products and quit with the weird stuff I remember like coffee soap, and skin creams I’d love that cos he’s a genius when it comes to formulating stuff that works.
100%

I would be happy with DCP, BMP, Slintensity, and Deffuse for the rest of my life

Maximiliaan

Awards
I agree but I think it has a lot to do with supply chains, sourcing, how much time some of the unique ingredients take to mass produce, and that he's a small operation. I miss epitome, hypernova, brite etc. as much as anybody but at the same time the guy has to fulfill his intellectual curiosity and creativity and grow his business by designing new products.
I think some truth to that but if you’re doing 20+ different products and only yourself is working on them it’s inevitable focus won’t be great. But yeah he’s definitely always been one of them guys ever since he was a regular poster on forums, it just costs him cash that way.

Has he ever formulated for other brands cos that would be ideal for him, let him do the creative stuff he’s best at. Someone should ask him to cos he’d make more cash that way and less stress.