DCP....Please tell me it's not over

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping. I can't seem to get tracking information or even confirmation that these have shipped, from production.

I DO know that the only two factories producing carnitine products are BOTH shut down for a good 2 months. :(
Matt - does this mean ALCAR is out of stock as well?
(Not sure what you mean by carnitine products - if just PLCAR or any carnitine derivative.)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What a nightmare....they never sent the DCP because the summer heat turned the granulated mix into goo.

They claim to have SOME bottles ready to ship, and when I get a final count I will have them overnighted to Nutra. In the meantime, it looks like the only way to save this batch is to make them into tablets...but to keep the actives in a 2 tablet serving, they are going to be about the same size as a 000 capsule.

And yes, this means that ALL Carnitines manufactured in China are out until October - PLCAR, ALCAR, LCLT.

I have a line on some domestic stores of PLCAR, but the first quote would have put the COST of DCP at more than wholesale.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will be waiting buddy...

Good luck!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
What a nightmare....they never sent the DCP because the summer heat turned the granulated mix into goo.

They claim to have SOME bottles ready to ship, and when I get a final count I will have them overnighted to Nutra. In the meantime, it looks like the only way to save this batch is to make them into tablets...but to keep the actives in a 2 tablet serving, they are going to be about the same size as a 000 capsule.

And yes, this means that ALL Carnitines manufactured in China are out until October - PLCAR, ALCAR, LCLT.

I have a line on some domestic stores of PLCAR, but the first quote would have put the COST of DCP at more than wholesale.
Yeah, good luck with all this bro! Hope you can salvage that goo and at least make the tablets out of them. I'll be patiently waiting:food:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They're all mine MUHAHAHAHAHA!! :twisted:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll say one thing...you all are lucky that I am so addicted to DCP that I won't let it go. If it came down to profit and lack of headache, I'd have discontinued LONG ago.

but....NOT!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll say one thing...you all are lucky that I am so addicted to DCP that I won't let it go. If it came down to profit and lack of headache, I'd have discontinued LONG ago.

but....NOT!
And this matt, is why i LOVE being part of RPN!! :D

amicold

Awards
The product is simplistic but absolutely awesome. I'd take it if the tablets were the size of baseballs.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The product is simplistic but absolutely awesome. I'd take it if the tablets were the size of baseballs.
There's a factory owned by Mr. Schwety that can do those right away...

RPN presents: Schwety Balls.

mapshooter

Awards

Do you guys test your raw materials that come overseas to make sure what you are putting in DCP is actually what should be in there? What is to keep a Chinese company from using fillers masking its raws?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys test your raw materials that come overseas to make sure what you are putting in DCP is actually what should be in there? What is to keep a Chinese company from using fillers masking its raws?
I have had a close relationship with this supplier for over 6 years. Quality control is excellent, even if it does cost me more in raw material cost. All raws are double certified both by manufacturer's COA and then verified by domestic testing by my supplier.

All of my capped products are manufactured in GMP compliant facilities, which requires verified raw material quality.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
bugger... just had to put in a big order at nutra due to running out of other stuff. I had been waiting on DCP but i could wait no more!

What's the bet It comes and goes from stock before I can order again :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
back in stock!!

now were cookin'!
I estimate that DCP will be in stock for around 24 hours. :(

Oh, and my dumb ass sent all the stock from this batch to retailers and didn't keep any for myself.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
order placed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gah...I am going to end up with NOTHING!!

Question:

While we're waiting for production resolution, I can knock out some Salvia Miltiorrhiza caps (500mg each) for a reasonable price. Combine with a few other things to yield a homemade DCP.

Any interest there?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I saw that skit on a Best of SNL show this weekend. It was in the top 20.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established

Question:

While we're waiting for production resolution, I can knock out some Salvia Miltiorrhiza caps (500mg each) for a reasonable price. Combine with a few other things to yield a homemade DCP.

Any interest there?
Yes.

Are you going to go through with having tabs made from the "goo?"

I know I can tolerate taking a couple 000 sized tabs. I'm sure most others would too, especially since we probably won't be seeing any more DCP for a while, right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes.

Are you going to go through with having tabs made from the "goo?"

I know I can tolerate taking a couple 000 sized tabs. I'm sure most others would too, especially since we probably won't be seeing any more DCP for a while, right?
They ran a kilo as first attempt and failed.

They are adding in a different binder and trying again. Luckily they are working with highly compressible material.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
do i have to stack anything with dcp? like recreate?

i want to stay away from stimulants as possible. so i am guessing that means no Leviathan R..

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
oh you're kidding... i only put in my order the other day. Dagnabit!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do i have to stack anything with dcp? like recreate?

i want to stay away from stimulants as possible. so i am guessing that means no Leviathan R..
You do not need to stack anything with DCP to see results. DCP will (as a standalone) transport fatty acids into the mitochondia to be burned. You will also see (among other things) increase thermogenesis from DCP due to the inclusion of Raspberry Ketones.

Other 'fat loss' products will work through different mechanisms to aid in adipose loss.

DCP is an extremely potent 'fat loss' product for the non-stimulant user.

amicold

Awards

Question:

Any interest there?
Put me down.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Question:

Any interest there?

Id be down D!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established

Question:

Any interest there?
i definitely want this as soon as you can get it.

novamanms

Awards
I'm down for salvia caps. I was actually going to request them.

Bring on the secret powders, too.:dance:

luggnut

Awards
am i reading this right. DCP is gonna be scarce for a while possibly forever? i hope not as i have just started using it and really not positively sold yet but ... if i'm sold i can't get it anymore?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
am i reading this right. DCP is gonna be scarce for a while possibly forever? i hope not as i have just started using it and really not positively sold yet but ... if i'm sold i can't get it anymore?
Looks like it will be scarce for another 8-10 weeks. Thereafter, I have a standing order in as soon as the PLCAR becomes available again. Everything else is already compiled and ready to cap.

The only question now is price, as the last holders of material tried to charge obscene prices, which would have made the product impossible to make.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Any word on those tablets of DCP Dsade?
I am devestated no more DCP. :(

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
any updates? Im looking forward to a DCP/Levi/Napalm run when it becomes available.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Small scale tablet run was successful. Today, they are trying a large scale run. Provided everything goes well, they will bottle and ship Monday or Tuesday!!

Fingers crossed.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Small scale tablet run was successful. Today, they are trying a large scale run. Provided everything goes well, they will bottle and ship Monday or Tuesday!!

Fingers crossed.
x2!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah.. I remember that skit... one of the classics of course.

might I add.

"I am just like you, when I wake up I put my pants on one leg at a time, the only difference is, when they are on, I MAKE GOLD RECORDS."

Now name that one :D

Adams
LMAO the will ferrel special is the funniest damn SNL special ever.

"I got a fever and the only cure is more cow bell!"

"You dont even blink, do you?"

Im changing my avi back to the Goulet photo, lol.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Question:

Any interest there?
Dude!!! talk about irony... the bulk salvia I bought and capped from NP is now sitting in an old GUT health bottle.... foresight???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude!!! talk about irony... the bulk salvia I bought and capped from NP is now sitting in an old GUT health bottle.... foresight???

Haha..that is pretty funny.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Any news? I found a place were this was in-stock but I would rather purchase my entire order from NP if it will become available again sometime soon?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any updates? Im looking forward to a DCP/Levi/Napalm run when it becomes available.
I was hoping for an update pretty soon...my cellphone has about 30 minutes of charge left with no power.

I'll grab one of those battery packs and see what I can find out.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know what anyone is going to do to stop this happening with all products.....in reality is there anything other than full scale revolution to stop this tyrannical governing?

Rough08

Awards
Bump for updates. Another run at NP this week? (crosses fingers)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to know what anyone is going to do to stop this happening with all products.....in reality is there anything other than full scale revolution to stop this tyrannical governing?
I have pondered the same situation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SUCCESS!

DCP Tablets (best I could do) are being bottled today and will begin shipping out to retailers on Monday!!!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
SUCCESS!

DCP Tablets (best I could do) are being bottled today and will begin shipping out to retailers on Monday!!!
What do you mean by best you could do? Will it still be the same formulation as it has been in the past?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you mean by best you could do? Will it still be the same formulation as it has been in the past?
Same formula, just in tablet form instead of capsules.

We should be able to run capsules again when the weather cools off.

Rough08

Awards
Oh my! I found a site that still has capsules at $36 a bottle. :jaw:Jackpot!