Dangerdave uses FormaSurge as AI... Blood Tests included!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update- still dosing 3 pumps AM 3 pumps PM. I'm looking LEAN! this stuff is amazing! My diet hasn't been that great these last few days as far as carbs.... can't even tell. I look dryer and leaner every morning.
How are your joints holding up dosing 6 pumps a day?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Leaving the gym now. Going home to post pics and a week of updates... women are such a distraction lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok these pics are from Thursday last week. My girl is gunna snap some this weekend and I will post em up.

100_0278.JPG
100_0280.JPG
100_0281.JPG
100_0284.JPG
100_0276.JPG

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
How are your joints holding up dosing 6 pumps a day?
My joints are doing great. I started taking Winny at 30mg ED on Monday. I think the amount of test I am running is helping with keeping the joints wet.. plus almost 2 gallons of water a day.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
GIMME DEM ARMS!!! I'm barely rocking some 13's XD

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Update-
Saturday- hit shoulders and a calorie burn of 150. Will edit in my workout later.

Today- Off Day. Keeping calories around 3000. Its a carb refeed day. 3 pumps Am 3 pumps PM. After a shower I dry off and I put on Formasurge. I noticed I get this hot burning sensation over the area I apply it. Its not painful but it feels great. I get a rush from it and about 30 minutes later I feel really energetic and usually get horny lol.

PM doses were keeping me up and making it difficult to sleep. I take it a bit sooner about 2-3 hours before bed and I'm good.

I look dry as hell right now. My girl commented on it and my roommate that sees me constantly commented after the gym yesterday on how ripped I looked.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Sweet man! Sorry I haven't been as active in here, school started recently and the first couple weeks are always hectic. Glad to see you are liking the product brother! Keep up the ish kicking!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sweet man! Sorry I haven't been as active in here, school started recently and the first couple weeks are always hectic. Glad to see you are liking the product brother! Keep up the ish kicking!
Thanks man. I understand with the school thing bro. I love the product so far and I have found very few cons to it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My joints are doing great. I started taking Winny at 30mg ED on Monday. I think the amount of test I am running is helping with keeping the joints wet.. plus almost 2 gallons of water a day.
Test will do it and have fun with the winny, those joints will feel awesome soon.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Test will do it and have fun with the winny, those joints will feel awesome soon.
Lol yeah I'm waiting. I just finished a week at 30mg of winny and am on my second week. I bumped to 40mg and next week I will stay at 50mg for the last 4 weeks. Its all depending on how joints feel. I am not hitting as much heavy weight at this point of the cycle. I am focused on fat reduction and hardening so my joint should be happy with lighter weights.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I'm really starting to hate u!
Lol, :) , just fukin around, ur doing awesome bro!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Workout Updates

Aug 25th-
Shoulders
BB Seated Press 135x8, 185x6, 185x6, 135x6

Super Set-
Seated DB Press 60x10, 60x8, 60x9
DB Shrugs 100x20, 100x18, 100x20

DB Lateral Raises 25x10, 25x10
DB Seated Rear Delt Raises 20x10, 20x10

Simple ans sweet. Had a good pump and was slightly sore the next day. I dont really hit my shoulders very hard that often because they get worked on other lifting days as well.

Aug 27th-
A.M Cardio 400 Calorie Burn

Chest/Abs
Incline DB bench 70x10, 100x10 (PR), 100x7, 85x8

Decline Bench (strict 40X0 tempo) 135x10, 185x10, 225x6

Pec Deck (40X0 tempo) 135x10, 10, 10

Seated Incline Cable Crossovers 25x8, 25x8, 17.5x12 (never tried this and it fried my chest)

Abs-
Side Crunch 2x25 (held the contraction for a 2 second count)
Leg Raises 2x25

Good chest workout. I hit it from a different angle and switched it up completely. My chest is sore as fock today.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Feel dry today. Hunger has been increasing so I assume my metabolism is picking up. I am sticking to the same carb cycling tactics as I have been. The winny should be kicking at the end of the week. FormaSurge has me looking very vascular. Still dosing 3 pumps AM and 3 Pumps PM. I am planning on getting bloods drawn next week. I will update again tonight or in the Morning.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feel dry today. Hunger has been increasing so I assume my metabolism is picking up. I am sticking to the same carb cycling tactics as I have been. The winny should be kicking at the end of the week. FormaSurge has me looking very vascular. Still dosing 3 pumps AM and 3 Pumps PM. I am planning on getting bloods drawn next week. I will update again tonight or in the Morning.
I am really curious what the bloods show with the Forma and Winny. Are you getting a cholesterol level done or just hormones?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I am really curious what the bloods show with the Forma and Winny. Are you getting a cholesterol level done or just hormones?
Just hormones. I will see how much more it costs for cholesterol too. If I can afford it then I will.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
August 28th

A.M. 400M Sprints. 5 Sets

P.M. Back Workout

Deadlift- 315x1, 405x1, 480x1 (PR), 295x10, 225x10.

T-Bar Rows 90x12, 135x10, 135x8

Pullups BWx10, 10, 10, 10

Smith Pullovers 150x10, 150x10, 120x10

Berfore my cycle my deadlift 1RM was about 405ish That is a 75Lbs increase in around 10 weeks. The only reason I had to stop at 480 was my grip. I didnt have my wraps with me and my grip was starting to fail. I will Max again in 2 weeks on it. Next week I max out on Squats and Bench.

Still dosing FormaSurge at 3 pumps A.M. and 3 pumps P.M. Every day I seem to be hornier after I dose Forma.... Test and Winny prolly doesnt help. My girl isnt compaining. But that means my estrogen levels are just right since I still have a good sex drive.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Congrats on the 480lb deadlift!
I'm trying to get my deads up. Got to move slow because of back issues.

6 pumps a day was my sweet spot. Even though I did more at times formasurge is a exciting product.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Congrats on the 480lb deadlift!
I'm trying to get my deads up. Got to move slow because of back issues.

6 pumps a day was my sweet spot. Even though I did more at times formasurge is a exciting product.
Thanks man. Yeah 6 pumps is nice. I would prolly stay around 4 if I wasnt on 900mg of test and 40mg of winny lol. I'm going to break 500lbs or die trying before this cycle is over.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
You'll break 500 no problem bro, it's just another 20 pounds XD you got this!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
75lb increase in 10weeks? That is some admirable progress! :clap2:

Grip has always been the weakpoint for my dead as well - have you tried using a hook grip? I hated it at first, but now wouldn't pull any other way.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Hook grip, I have to look into that myself, see how it works. I know I can pull more from the floor than I am right now, it's that grip that's failing me

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
75lb increase in 10weeks? That is some admirable progress! :clap2:

Grip has always been the weakpoint for my dead as well - have you tried using a hook grip? I hated it at first, but now wouldn't pull any other way.
Thanks man!

Yes I have used a hook grip. After warming up my grip just gets toasted. I usually use wraps when i go really heavy just didnt have them yesterday. I had a broken wrist in my teens so it bothers me now and then since its never really been the same.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hook grip, I have to look into that myself, see how it works. I know I can pull more from the floor than I am right now, it's that grip that's failing me
Within a couple of months of using a hook grip I broke my former DL PR that had stood for over a year. And I had set that former PR using straps.

Thanks man!

Yes I have used a hook grip. After warming up my grip just gets toasted. I usually use wraps when i go really heavy just didnt have them yesterday. I had a broken wrist in my teens so it bothers me now and then since its never really been the same.
I've got an elbow that's the same way. Just never healed all the way.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Try to stay away from straps and hooks, don't wrap ur thumb around the bar get ur grip insane u wont regret it. May tale longer but worth it. U don't want to play catch up later.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Its not the one that wraps around ur wrist and has a flat metal hook that goes down to tjw palm?

murk01

murk01

Awards
OK. Googled it. See what ur talking about. I keep my thumb on same side of bar as my fingers. I actually never really wrap my thumb around for any work out

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK. Googled it. See what ur talking about. I keep my thumb on same side of bar as my fingers. I actually never really wrap my thumb around for any work out
That's called a false grip, and I use that for a lot of movements too - Bench, pull-ups, overhead press, dips, etc. But I found that with Deads my false grip starts to fail once the weight gets serious, and that's where hook grip shines.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I almost never wrap my thumb. Its always on the same side as my fingers.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Oufinny and Kleen suggested Versa Grips to me. Haven't gotten them yet but they look hella good!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Other reviews say Formasurge is messy, doesn't dry well and smells.

murk01

murk01

Awards
The pump is Lina messy. It dry well, I like the smell.

And to be honest even if that was all true I would still use the product. The benefits are worth it

steppinRazor

Awards
That's pretty much how I would sum it up.. A little disappointed.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Really u guys are playing out formasurge?

How effective do u think it is then?
I loved it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really u guys are playing out formasurge?

How effective do u think it is then?
I loved it.
They changed it from a pump to a spray head.. i though. I have the pump, its not really messy by anymeans.. i really like formasurge. Smells like the old cel formestane just not as strong smelling. Dries quick too.

Tell you one thing.. it poops on formastanzol, and hangs with formeron

murk01

murk01

Awards
They changed it from a pump to a spray head.. i though. I have the pump, its not really messy by anymeans.. i really like formasurge. Smells like the old cel formestane just not as strong smelling. Dries quick too.

Tell you one thing.. it poops on formastanzol, and hangs with formeron
Yeh the retail is a spray I think. Formasurge is really one of my favs and I recommended it all the time. And will be part of my next CYcle

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Here is my take-

1. Yes it smells... like Orange GoJo in my opinion. I dont mind it at all.
2. It takes awhile to dry but if you apply it right after you shower on dry skin its dry in 30 seconds.
3. Its effective
4. The bottle I have (squirt style like soap dispenser) doesnt clog
5. I squirt it right on my chest then rub it in. Dont apply it to your hand then try and rub it in.

I will get more detailed after I get my blood test this week and sum up my results.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Blood test this week, that's what I have been waiting for

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Blood test this week, that's what I have been waiting for
Yeah man. I think I will have to get it Tuesday so I can fast properly. If I do then I will have results by Friday next week.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is my take-

1. Yes it smells... like Orange GoJo in my opinion. I dont mind it at all.
2. It takes awhile to dry but if you apply it right after you shower on dry skin its dry in 30 seconds.
3. Its effective
4. The bottle I have (squirt style like soap dispenser) doesnt clog
5. I squirt it right on my chest then rub it in. Dont apply it to your hand then try and rub it in.

I will get more detailed after I get my blood test this week and sum up my results.
Thanks for posting this, I can't wait to get my hands on some ASAP. This is what I like to hear. Did you ever apply it to your forearms, if you put on one and rub together, you lose none.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's called a false grip, and I use that for a lot of movements too - Bench, pull-ups, overhead press, dips, etc. But I found that with Deads my false grip starts to fail once the weight gets serious, and that's where hook grip shines.
You falsegrip on bench press? You sir are a brave man. I can't do that in my gym, too hot and half the time we are using chalk since we are so hot in there.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting this, I can't wait to get my hands on some ASAP. This is what I like to hear. Did you ever apply it to your forearms, if you put on one and rub together, you lose none.
I agree with this method of application.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I agree with this method of application.
Did it this morning... I will never do it any other way lol.

Only thing is I will have to be careful in the evenings to let it dry all the way before touching anyone. Girlfriend in particular.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You falsegrip on bench press? You sir are a brave man. I can't do that in my gym, too hot and half the time we are using chalk since we are so hot in there.
Meh. I'm not putting up huge poundages right now and a false grip increases the surface area of my hand that's in contact with the bar, so I feel more stable. You're right though, if I was gonna attempt a PR or return to PL'ing, I'd use a full grip.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meh. I'm not putting up huge poundages right now and a false grip increases the surface area of my hand that's in contact with the bar, so I feel more stable. You're right though, if I was gonna attempt a PR or return to PL'ing, I'd use a full grip.
When you put it like that I can see it. Maybe when I do high rep again on Monday or Tuesday I will try it on the smith machine and see how it goes.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sorry for lack of updates guys. I took some time off from the gym. I had a friend get killed in Afghanistan and went to a memorial and have been busy doing adult sh*t. Being a grown up blows sometimes... I want to be a teenager again lol. Anyways I have been lifting still just not keeping up with either of my logs like I should be. I will throw up my workouts in another post after this one.

This is were I am at...

1. Weighed in at 199 before the weekend. That is another 5lbs since I started FormaSurge.
2. Still dosing it at 3 pumps AM and 3 pumps PM
3. Delayed the blood tests and I am extending the Formasurge out until I start PCT.
4. ABSOLUTLY NO ESTROGEN SIDES!!
5. I am lean, Dry and vascular
6. Winny is at 40mg ED (I went to 50mg for 1 week and I felt it in my joints... 40mg I dont so I found my sweet spot and am sticking to it)
7. Test has been brought back down to 600mg EW to finish up cycle.
8. Got 2 weeks of injections and then I am getting blood tests done.
9. I start my PCT right at the begining of October.
10. Strength is through the roof still and I look like I am roids. People stare at me everytime I go to lift... not gunna lie. I like it lol