Dangerdave uses FormaSurge as AI... Blood Tests included!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Pullovers in the smith machine? Would never have thought of that - do you do them more for the back or the tris?
It hits the lats hard. if you do DB pullovers on a bench it will hit the lower area of pecs and lats.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
It hits the lats hard. if you do DB pullovers on a bench it will hit the lower area of pecs and lats.
Could also do barbell pullovers I'd assume. Same thing as in smith machine. Or am I wrong here?? :confused:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right, I've done DB pullovers for years, just hadn't thought of doing them in the smith.

Could also do barbell pullovers I'd assume. Same thing as in smith machine. Or am I wrong here?? :confused:
Yeah, just that the motion is linear, whereas it would be arced if done with a bb. I would imagine that pretty much keeps the ROM right behind and over your head, where lats are stretched most.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah the ROM is different. The BB and Smith hit lats hard while the DB really stretches them but also helps define the side of chest and some seratus work too. Its what Arnold swore by and he claimed it expanded his ribcage thus giving him a larger more pronounced chest.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Right, I know smith and BB were basically the same. Just thought there was a slight benefit to the smith since you can concentrate more on the pull over and nor have to worry about stabilizers like with just a BB.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Right, I know smith and BB were basically the same. Just thought there was a slight benefit to the smith since you can concentrate more on the pull over and nor have to worry about stabilizers like with just a BB.
I feel like its almost a better stretch since I'm more controlled with the positive and negative movements. The downside like you said is no stimulation in the stabilizer muscles and it can put strain on your rotator cuffs.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Update-

Woke up looking dry and tight. It is definitely the FormaSurge doing that. Hit early morning cardio for 500 calories.

Tonight injecting HCG
Tomorrow morning 450mg of Test E and I start winny.

This is gunna get crazy!

ForumRunner_20120810_080851.png

10 egg ham, cheese and jalapeno omelet!

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Dam brotha, that looks SO GOOD!!!! I just ran outta my eggs last night lol, still couldn't get more than 6 in at a time XD Killing it like always Dave, **** yeah

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Damn that's pretty good looking... I'm gonna have ro make me one of them monster omelettes but top mine with some salsa fresca!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hell yeah man. I was out of salsa so Texas Pete made the cut.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Hell yeah man. I was out of salsa so Texas Pete made the cut.
Hey, gotta do what you gotta do bro! If I'm out of salsa, which for me is rare cause is use it on almost everything I eat, you better believe I have back ups! There's a sauce that I call Red Devil, it comes in a clear bottle with a green top and has a picture of a rooster with Chinese writing, mother of god there are days that's hot as fugg! Lol. But that's my go to sauce if there ain't the good stuff in my fridge.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Should look into some Thermogenesauce. It's hella tasty (spicy as fugg, too).
I've heard that was good but haven't tried it myself... might look into picking up a bottle...

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Hey, gotta do what you gotta do bro! If I'm out of salsa, which for me is rare cause is use it on almost everything I eat, you better believe I have back ups! There's a sauce that I call Red Devil, it comes in a clear bottle with a green top and has a picture of a rooster with Chinese writing, mother of god there are days that's hot as fugg! Lol. But that's my go to sauce if there ain't the good stuff in my fridge.
Siracha sauce or some crap is the rooster, you find it in the asian isle next to teriyaki and crap. It's like a knockoff of red chili, bomb as hell!!!! I like using it just to spice my food up or *kick it up a notch* BAM!!!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Took yesterday off and I might take off today. I got fresh ink and don't want to get a huge pump when its this fresh.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah? pics?!
I will get some. He didnt finish it. Its some cover up on my shoulder that ties into my shoulder sleeve and goes down my back. It was wierd I was bleeding so bad yesterday he had to stop. The ink wouldnt take and the blood was pushing the ink out. So its a unfinished tattoo lol. That never happened to me before. I have almost 20 tattoos and each one I barely bled.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
ForumRunner_20120813_212150.png

ForumRunner_20120813_212205.png

Some quick snaps from the phone. Good pics are coming. Hitting cardio and lift session tomorrow and I will be a little more dry for a pic or 2

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will get some. He didnt finish it. Its some cover up on my shoulder that ties into my shoulder sleeve and goes down my back. It was wierd I was bleeding so bad yesterday he had to stop. The ink wouldnt take and the blood was pushing the ink out. So its a unfinished tattoo lol. That never happened to me before. I have almost 20 tattoos and each one I barely bled.
dangerdave....appropriate, lol....

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. Looking forward to bloods. Best of luck to OP.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Looking forward to bloods. Best of luck to OP.
Its true the dead rise from the grave, Rob in the flesh. What's up buddy?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I missed everyone and felt it was time to make a return. I've been well. Hit me up on PM or facebook. Funny to see you repping for the company I work for and had no idea lol. I'm so out of the loop.

Sorry for thread hijack.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Fuark Dave, you set the bar for me brotha and I'm just trying to follow! Looking like a tank my man, like a mother ****ing tank!!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Fuark Dave, you set the bar for me brotha and I'm just trying to follow! Looking like a tank my man, like a mother ****ing tank!!!
Thanks man.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lol I missed everyone and felt it was time to make a return. I've been well. Hit me up on PM or facebook. Funny to see you repping for the company I work for and had no idea lol. I'm so out of the loop.

Sorry for thread hijack.
Glad to have you man. No worries on the thread jack. Lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Just read an amazing article about Carbs. It is actually really eye opening and backed by science. Totally changed my view on Simple/Complex carbs and the GI index of Carbs.

http://www.simplyshredded.com/the-science-of-nutrition-is-a-carb-a-carb.html

Gunna go hit the gym in about 2 hours. I think I am taking a day off of GVT. I want to slay my back... it will be murderous.

Deadlift 4 sets 6-8 Reps
Bent Over rows 3 sets 8-10 Reps
T-Bar Rows 3 sets 8-10 Reps
One Arm DB Rows 3 Sets 10-12 reps
Wide Grip Pulldowns 3 Sets 10-12 Reps

I will post up what weight I use tonight or tomorrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just read an amazing article about Carbs. It is actually really eye opening and backed by science. Totally changed my view on Simple/Complex carbs and the GI index of Carbs.

http://www.simplyshredded.com/the-science-of-nutrition-is-a-carb-a-carb.html

Gunna go hit the gym in about 2 hours. I think I am taking a day off of GVT. I want to slay my back... it will be murderous.

Deadlift 4 sets 6-8 Reps
Bent Over rows 3 sets 8-10 Reps
T-Bar Rows 3 sets 8-10 Reps
One Arm DB Rows 3 Sets 10-12 reps
Wide Grip Pulldowns 3 Sets 10-12 Reps

I will post up what weight I use tonight or tomorrow.
my motivation and aggression to hit the weights always increases on formestane.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
That back workout looks brutal, the set/rep scheme looks like something I would enjoy. I also can't believe I read that entire article, yet it just reassured what I had already just gone ahead and thought myself.

So, for bodybuilding purposes, it doesn’t matter if the carbs in your diet come from simple or complex sources as long as the total amount is the same.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
That back workout looks brutal, the set/rep scheme looks like something I would enjoy. I also can't believe I read that entire article, yet it just reassured what I had already just gone ahead and thought myself.
Yeah man. I always wondered and figured the same. That article just gave me hard science fact that it was true. I love simplyshredded.com it is my second favorite site.... right after AM!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah man. I always wondered and figured the same. That article just gave me hard science fact that it was true. I love simplyshredded.com it is my second favorite site.... right after AM!!
SS is a great site for articles and getting the facts.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Update-

That workout was brutal. I had to stop after one arm DB rows and didnt do the Lat pulldowns. I had some extremely painful back pump going on. I can usually work through them and it doesnt bother me much but this was different. After T-Bar rows I was laying down on the floor it hurt so bad haha got a few stares tho. Here is the weights I hit-

(90 Second rest between sets)

Deadlift-
225x6
315x6
315x8
365x6

Bent Over Rows
135x8
155x10
175x8

Tbar Rows
90x12
115x10
125x12

One Arm DB Rows
90x10
90x10
95x10

The workout had a 30X0 Tempo

I am taking taurine again and I will attack this workout again and own this sh*t. I liked it (except the pumps) and the Forma is helping up the aggression in workouts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dave, keep water intake high on formestane....you probably already know this, but it is important enough to mention, imo.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
dave, keep water intake high on formestane....you probably already know this, but it is important enough to mention, imo.
Thanks man. I bumped my intake up by about a half gallon a day. I am consuming close to 2 gallons now. It is getting old drinking that much water.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. I bumped my intake up by about a half gallon a day. I am consuming close to 2 gallons now. It is getting old drinking that much water.
but worth it, lol.....

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
but worth it, lol.....
haha yeah so true. I think I spend more time pi$$ing than I spend time in the gym.... I cant sleep more than 3 hours without getting up to pee lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha yeah so true. I think I spend more time pi$$ing than I spend time in the gym.... I cant sleep more than 3 hours without getting up to pee lol

lol...it could be worse, the original superpump was nicknamed superdump...you can figure out the rest...:toilet:

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
lol...it could be worse, the original superpump was nicknamed superdump...you can figure out the rest...:toilet:
hahahaha

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Throw some Xtend in there. 2-3 scoops per gallon and drink it throughout the day. That's what I do! Makes drinking water much more enjoyable. Lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Update Aug 15th

Cardio- 250 calories at 630 AM

Lift session- Around 430 pm

GVT Arms/Shoulders

Arms-
A-1 Square Bar Curls 65x3x10 (Felt stronger than previous in this lift)
A-2 Rope Press Downs 120x10x10 (+15 from last workout)

Shoulders
B-1 Arnold Press 65x3x10 (+5 from last workout)
B-2 Bent Over Delt Raises 25x3x10 (+5 from last workout)
B-3 DB Shrugs 100x3x12 (held a 3 second squeeze at top)

Massive pump during workout. No back pumps and felt strong and agressive.

Forma is helping me drop water. the 15th was a Carb refeed day and I hit around 300g.

I have started putting the Forma on my stomach and arms since I am getting some minor acne on my shoulders from the Test finally. It applys really well and I notice the bottle doesnt clog like some of the other brands. The bottle seems to give a consistent dose which is a big deal for me.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Can't wait to see final blood test, what we 2 weeks left?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah something like that. I might run it 45 days... and get bloods then.