Dangerdave uses FormaSurge as AI... Blood Tests included!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sept 2-
ARMS

Superset-
Incline Skull Crushers 115x10, 135x10, 140x10, 115x20
DB Curls 40x8,8,8 30x20

Close Grip Smith Bench 135x10, 205x10, 205x10

Pullups (Closegrip) BWx10,12,10

Rope Press Downs 110x10, 125x8, 140x8 (Triceps were toasted by this point)

90 Degree Reverse Pushdowns 80x12, 80x16, 80x10, 80x20 (Pump was painful and this really targeted my upper Tri)

Reverse Cable Curls 80x10, 80x12, 80x12

Over all was a good workout. Still getting gains and feeling beastly in the gym. Forma and Winny plus all the test = a HYYUUUGGGEE pump. People were staring pretty bad.

SEPT 3rd
Chest/Abs

Incline DB 70x10, 105x8 (PR) 105x4, 85x10 (done with a 40X0 Tempo made it hard and painful)

Pec Deck (40X0) Tempo 140x10, 10, 10

Decline Bench 135x12, 185x10, 226x6 (PR... its the fact I did that weight after DB incline and the Pec Deck that makes it a PR)

Seated Incline Cable Crossovers 25x10, 25x10, 25x10 (40X0 tempo)

Superset Abs-
Total of 2 rounds-
Side Crunch- 25 reps each side
Lying Leg Raises 25 Reps

Great chest workout and I was sore the next day which was a weird feeling because of all the anabolics I am on I havent been sore like that in awhile. I am sticking to this routine for chest and maybe switch the Decline and DB incline around for muscle confusion after a couple weeks.

Sept 5th-

Took the 4th off

A.M. Cardio for 250 Calorie Burn

P.M. Shoulders-

Seated BB Press 135x8, 185x8, 185x7, 135x8

Superset-
Seated DB Press 60x10, 60x8, 60x10
DB Shrugs 100x20, 115x15, 115x15

DB Side Raises 25x10,10,8

Seated Bent Over DB Raises 20x10, 20x12, 15x15

This Shoulder workout wore me out. I am getting stronger for sure. I really felt and saw the affects of winny during this workout. It was my first day at 50mg.

Sept 6th
Cardio- 500 Calorie Burn
No Lifting

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Kickin ass my brother!!! I've been watching and your goin places

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Kickin ass my brother!!! I've been watching and your goin places
Thanks bro. You are killing your sh*t too. Looking massive as always man

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feeling all queezy from the gayness, keep that in some other company threads (names can be provided upon request). Beast status workouts, I remember the pumps from winny, it gave new definition to painful. Are you starting to get some serious vascularity from the winny and FormaSurge? I always start to get that from both winny and any formestane product along with some sore joints but your test dose might be mitigating that.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
It a BRORGY IN HERE!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I feeling all queezy from the gayness, keep that in some other company threads (names can be provided upon request). Beast status workouts, I remember the pumps from winny, it gave new definition to painful. Are you starting to get some serious vascularity from the winny and FormaSurge? I always start to get that from both winny and any formestane product along with some sore joints but your test dose might be mitigating that.
Yeah HYUUUGE vascularity coming through. My joints are actually really good after I brought winny back to 40mg. If I start getting dehydrated I feel the "sand in the joints" thing start to happen but its nothing serious.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Increased vascularity always helps sell me on a product.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Increased vascularity always helps sell me on a product.
Yep! I'm sold on this product purely because it can control estrogen from 900mg of test lol. Some legit AIs have trouble with that. I didn't think I could get any hornier either but low and behold formasurge did it lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep! I'm sold on this product purely because it can control estrogen from 900mg of test lol. Some legit AIs have trouble with that. I didn't think I could get any hornier either but low and behold formasurge did it lol
Formestane seems to really do well with handling test, it sure did for me and I went up to 800mg (kind of not needed but I wanted to try it). It is much easier on your liver and lipids too compared to exemestane or adex too. Good to hear it is working well for you, this is exactly what we all knew but good to see it working in a very practical application.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
summary: dangerdave found out just how awesome FormaSurge really is.
Pretty much. I already got 2 buddies that are coming into the world of anabolics and supplements that have been lifting for almost 2 years natty and they just bought a bottle each.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sept 8th
Arms/Abs

Superset-
Incline Skull Crushers 115x15, 135x12, 155x10 (PR), 115x20
DB Curls 45x6, 45x8, 45x8, 30x15

Close Grip Smith Bench 225x10, 225x10, 135x15

Close Grip Pullups BWx12,10,12

Rope Pressdowns 110x10, 125x12, 140x10

90 degree Reverse Pulldowns 80x10, 90x15, 90x15

Reverse Cable Curls 80x10, 80x8, 80x8

Abs-

Machine Crunch 135x25x4

HYYUUGGEE Pump. Felt good and got my triceps pretty well. My tris are a lagging muscle in my opinion and grow much slower than my biceps so I try and concentrate on them a bit more during my arm workouts.

Sept 9th- Off

Sept 10th- Cardio for 500 Calories

Sept 11th-
Chest/ Abs

Incline DB 70x10, 100x10, 100x8, 85x8, 50x13 (51X0 Tempo for last set)

Decline BB bench 135x10, 205x10, 185x12 (40x0 Tempo all sets)

Pec Deck (40X0 Tempo) 145x8,10,10,10 135x10,10

Dips BWx20,20,20

Abs-
Supersets-
Leg raises 2x25
Side Crunch 2x25 (each side)

Concentrated on perfecting form and controlling my tempo. The tempo changes and the control of the weights nuked the fock out of my chest and that is one of the best pumps I have had in along time.... almost orgasmic.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dig your workouts too, they are definitely my style. This is not wanting to make me get on cycle AT ALL, damn you!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I dig your workouts too, they are definitely my style. This is not wanting to make me get on cycle AT ALL, damn you!
Thanks. I try and keep em short and sweet with no more than 90 seconds breaks and 15-20 sets. About an hour workout. I have become a huge believer in the fact that rest outside of the gym is were the growing occurs. I don't do a metric sh*t ton of lifts and switch out my smaller lifts every 3 weeks and main lifts every 4-5. My body loves it and I respond well.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sept 12th
Shoulders

BB Press 135x10, 155x10, 155x10, 135x10

Superset-
Seated DB Press (all the way down) 60x10, 60x9, 60x9

DB Shrugs 115x12, 115x15, 115x12 (115lbs Dumbells in each hand total of 230lbs)

Made this short because my shoulders were taxed from the 11th's chest workout. I couldnt really hit any other muscle groups because of my strongman competition on Friday morning. So light shoulders it was. After strongman finals I will be attacking the gym with a serious vengence all weekend Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues with Wed, Thur off.

zleeb82

zleeb82

Awards
Hey there dave, awesome logs man. just chiming in to keep an eye on your lab results as i am interested in the formasurge.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Dave, I hope you killed that ****ing military strong man comp. Somehow that ish came up in my dinner conversation so I remember, but yeah first place or no place :p

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm back. Some pretty serious stuff happened and my logs went down on the priority list.

I had bloods done and have kept up with gym time. I will update this weekend with my formasurge results and pictures.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
stuff definitely works, makes my nipples disappear, hell I'm allergic to it and still using it haha.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I'm back. Some pretty serious stuff happened and my logs went down on the priority list.

I had bloods done and have kept up with gym time. I will update this weekend with my formasurge results and pictures.
Hope all is well. Looking forward to the update.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Seems like a lot of stuff has come up with a lot of people lately brother. Glad your back though! We don't hold it against you mang. Hope all is well though.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Seems like a lot of stuff has come up with a lot of people lately brother. Glad your back though! We don't hold it against you mang. Hope all is well though.
Thanks brother. Everything is good now and life is getting back to normal.

Today was 1st day of PCT. I started Forma again... (yeah I bought another bottle).

Got pics taken today. I will get em up as soon as I can. My girl is watching football all day on my tv and it is my computer screen... a 55" computer screen lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the test results and pictures.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
100_0385.JPG
100_0386.JPG
100_0389.JPG
100_0392.JPG
100_0393.JPG
100_0395.JPG
100_0398.JPG
100_0401.JPG
100_0403.JPG

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
So BPS Formasurge preformed flawlessly as an AI during Test levels of 900mg EW. It preformed just as effictively and then some compared to Arimidex. I think towards the end the Winny had a effet since it is a DHT compound that blocks the Aromatase Enzyme.

my PCT-

Clomid (pharma grade) 100/100/50/50 maybe one more week at 50 we will see
Exemestane (research grade but dosed pretty close) 12.5mg ED Wk 1-4 then 8mg ED until clomid is out of my system
Formasurge 2 pumps AM 2 pumps PM
Speed X3 PWO 1 scoop 30 minutes before workout

Bloods-
Last bloods-

Test >1500 (High)
LH <0.2 (Low)
FSH <0.2 (Low)
Estradriol 50.0 (High)

Current Bloods
Test >1500 (High)
LH <0.7 (Low)
FSH <0.7 (Low)
Estradriol 39.0 (High)

So my conclusion is that Formasurge was capable of controlling estrogen during 900mg EW of Test. After I brought in the Winny it was a magnificent drying effect and increased the density of my muscles. I bought another bottle and now it is part of my PCT. I am a huge believer in this product and Formasurge will be a staple in cycles to come. A huge thanks to BPS for the opportunity to log this and thanks to those of you who followed along. You will see me around.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Someone got huge as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuark!!!!! Hell yeah Dave, way to kill it bro

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So BPS Formasurge preformed flawlessly as an AI during Test levels of 900mg EW. It preformed just as effictively and then some compared to Arimidex. I think towards the end the Winny had a effet since it is a DHT compound that blocks the Aromatase Enzyme.

my PCT-

Clomid (pharma grade) 100/100/50/50 maybe one more week at 50 we will see
Exemestane (research grade but dosed pretty close) 12.5mg ED Wk 1-4 then 8mg ED until clomid is out of my system
Formasurge 2 pumps AM 2 pumps PM
Speed X3 PWO 1 scoop 30 minutes before workout

Bloods-
Last bloods-

Test >1500 (High)
LH <0.2 (Low)
FSH <0.2 (Low)
Estradriol 50.0 (High)

Current Bloods
Test >1500 (High)
LH <0.7 (Low)
FSH <0.7 (Low)
Estradriol 39.0 (High)

So my conclusion is that Formasurge was capable of controlling estrogen during 900mg EW of Test. After I brought in the Winny it was a magnificent drying effect and increased the density of my muscles. I bought another bottle and now it is part of my PCT. I am a huge believer in this product and Formasurge will be a staple in cycles to come. A huge thanks to BPS for the opportunity to log this and thanks to those of you who followed along. You will see me around.
Excellent log and run!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks guys I am that much closer to my goals. I had a great run and am very pleased with results

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many thanks Dave! Success for sure and you definitely look lean and dry in your pics.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Many thanks Dave! Success for sure and you definitely look lean and dry in your pics.
Thank you. Its a great product and I have plenty of friends that will be using it too. I'm very happy with my results... but like most meat heads I am never satisfied and am greedy for more

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
That's awesome brother! Glad it worked so well for you! Solid log!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks guys. Just wait.... got some crazy stuff planned to get ready for competition in spring 2014

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote