D-Bol cycle

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
How long and at how many milligrams a day is a typical d-bol cycle?

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks , 40 mg/day , you should run test cyp whit it at 500 mg/week for 10 week, run the d-bol in the first 4 weeks as a kick start ............. ;)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks , 40 mg/day , you should run test cyp whit it at 500 mg/week for 10 week, run the d-bol in the first 4 weeks as a kick start ............. ;)
this kid needs a food menu, not directions how to cycle steroids!

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
40mg? I gained well off 15mg. Well when I said gained well, the water retention and fat gain, not to mention side effects were pretty much at their limit. Horrible compound in my opinion. Try the USPLabs range, will do far more for you and won't mess you up in the process.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I don't think ur ready for d-bol yet give it some time gain some more naturaly amd then maybe try somthing but d-bol solo= stay puff, and sides can be harsh on the androgenic side of things.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
im guna awnser ur question because no1 else has. 25mg ED for 6 weeks.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
im guna awnser ur question because no1 else has. 25mg ED for 6 weeks.
it has been answered and 6 weeks is pushing it. most gains are reached at the end of 3 weeks, not a lot of beneficial gains after 4 weeks ... just sides and more stress.

wouldnt suggest doing an oral only cycle of D-bol. you look pretty young and new in the game. try some basic research, basic diets and routines and you'll gain just as easy as if you were on D-bol. its all about dieting.

Dbol is commonly used to kickstart a longer ester test cycle. 25-40mg is a typical dose but some people take more, all depends on your size and experience. pretty harsh stuff and typically brings on some water/fat with gains so be sure to watch your diet ever closer than usual. i believe you are getting ahead of yourself by doing a d-bol cycle. there is plenty of information here for any topic that you can think of, just search. im sure if you would of searched you could of answered this question as well. good luck :hammer:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
it has been answered and 6 weeks is pushing it. most gains are reached at the end of 3 weeks, not a lot of beneficial gains after 4 weeks ... just sides and more stress.

wouldnt suggest doing an oral only cycle of D-bol. you look pretty young and new in the game. try some basic research, basic diets and routines and you'll gain just as easy as if you were on D-bol. its all about dieting.

Dbol is commonly used to kickstart a longer ester test cycle. 25-40mg is a typical dose but some people take more, all depends on your size and experience. pretty harsh stuff and typically brings on some water/fat with gains so be sure to watch your diet ever closer than usual. i believe you are getting ahead of yourself by doing a d-bol cycle. there is plenty of information here for any topic that you can think of, just search. im sure if you would of searched you could of answered this question as well. good luck :hammer:
Not true at all. Lots of people have used dbol low doses around 10mg a day for 10 weeks or longer with impressive, slow,keepable, and lean gains.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Not true at all. Lots of people have used dbol low doses around 10mg a day for 10 weeks or longer with impressive, slow,keepable, and lean gains.
notice i said typical - people have tampered with dosing regimes with every available steroid. Dbol is fast acting and even at 10mg it would be suppressive. i would love to see some blood work of LH levels, BP, liver values, etc of someone who did a 10 week cycle regardless of amount. it is typically, ill italicize it again for you, meant to jump start gains for a longer ester test cycle to get some gains in the first few weeks. dont give this new guy any ideas, and if you want to do a 10 week oral cycle there are far better options to go with that arent nearly as suppressive, more manageable, and produce slow/steady gains. def. wouldnt recommend it with a 10+ week test cycle either.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
notice i said typical - people have tampered with dosing regimes with every available steroid. Dbol is fast acting and even at 10mg it would be suppressive. i would love to see some blood work of LH levels, BP, liver values, etc of someone who did a 10 week cycle regardless of amount. it is typically, ill italicize it again for you, meant to jump start gains for a longer ester test cycle to get some gains in the first few weeks. dont give this new guy any ideas, and if you want to do a 10 week oral cycle there are far better options to go with that arent nearly as suppressive, more manageable, and produce slow/steady gains. def. wouldnt recommend it with a 10+ week test cycle either.
I agree with your posts completely, reps

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
thats again completely untrue. i duno wher u get this from man but check your sources. i bridge with morning D-bol and it keeps me at 260 in my off months. Dbol was a primary steroid years ago man its what everybody used. it was the first steroid and the most tried and true. this idea of more is better by people these days is how you hurt yourself. 25mg ED for 6 weeks will provide modest and quality gains in lean mass and strength with minimal bloat and the estro sides will be reduced drasticly. key to AAS is quality not quantity.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for italicizing it for me. Like what do you think is a good idea for a ten week oral cycle? That seems far for any oral. The dbol i was talking about was workout days only in the morning and at that rate it seems to be very low on sides and i believe he had bloodwork done and it wasn't that bad at all. i wil try to find the article. When used properly dbol is alot better than most of the designers out there. And it at least has some medical background. I was in no way telling this kid to take dbol at all.He obviously isn't ready, or prepared.It isn't to be used as a straight cycle unless you are using it at low doses as more of a supplement not a steroid. Imo

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Is that an EGA I see?? Thats good **** if it is, I will be in MCB Quantico come october...

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
thats again completely untrue. i duno wher u get this from man but check your sources. i bridge with morning D-bol and it keeps me at 260 in my off months. Dbol was a primary steroid years ago man its what everybody used. it was the first steroid and the most tried and true. this idea of more is better by people these days is how you hurt yourself. 25mg ED for 6 weeks will provide modest and quality gains in lean mass and strength with minimal bloat and the estro sides will be reduced drasticly. key to AAS is quality not quantity.
2nd steroid....next to everyones favorite - TEST :dance:

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
damn i didnt mean to start a brawl lol but thx for the info and have fun in quantico bigjoe

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
i dont want anyone to take this the wrong way but for those of you who used before what made you so "ready" to use... u all keep sayin im not ready... why, cuz i dont weigh 200 pounds? whats the deal i just asked a question...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
the reason everyone says ur not ready is because if u did ur research u would know that Dbol ONLY cycles are stupid

z06

z06

Awards
the reason everyone says ur not ready is because if u did ur research u would know that Dbol ONLY cycles are stupid
exactly. it's not just about being physically ready, but more so mentally and knowledgeably ready as well. As stated, you are not ready since you proposed an oral only cycle which translates into lack of AAS knowledge.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
exactly. it's not just about being physically ready, but more so mentally and knowledgeably ready as well. As stated, you are not ready since you proposed an oral only cycle which translates into lack of AAS knowledge.
Yes indeed. :goodpost:

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards

I don't know if oral only translates into a lack of AAS knowlege, because it may be just a lack of interest in running inject only compound. My bro ran a dbol cycle only and had excellent gains, lost libido while on cycle, but it came back post cycle, everything went fine, he took all support supps tho, liv, caber, nolva, I don't think ya'all should be criticizeing him for wanting to run a dbol only cycle as much as trying to teach the proper way to cycle, and then maybe the proper way to cycle dbol only

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Dbol only cycles are usually what ppl choose that want to us steroids, but are scared of needles.

IMHO, there are other orals out there where u'll keep most if not all of ur gains in PCT and after

....dbol i KNOWN for losing half if not ALL gains once u stop

z06

z06

Awards
Dbol only cycles are usually what ppl choose that want to us steroids, but are scared of needles.

IMHO, there are other orals out there where u'll keep most if not all of ur gains in PCT and after

....dbol i KNOWN for losing half if not ALL gains once u stop
The only oral I'd run solo is Anavar, though the gains aren't spectacular they certainly are keepable. And it isn't that suppressive on your test levels. But mind you this would be worst case scenario where test wasn't an option, not because I was afraid to poke myself.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I agree, just trying to make the point that in some cases, injects r not an option, ya know?

z06, Have you run anavar solo before? I have heard both, that it is suppressive, and that it is not, and both that it is very hepatoxic and not, I also read u need hcg after, and another thread said clomid is fine.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I agree, just trying to make the point that in some cases, injects r not an option, ya know?

z06, Have you run anavar solo before? I have heard both, that it is suppressive, and that it is not, and both that it is very hepatoxic and not, I also read u need hcg after, and another thread said clomid is fine.
Anavar is very mild.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established

may be somewhat suppressive but it is a relatively mild steroid, specially an oral one at that. HCG is not needed unless you are doing some extreme gear or very lengthy cycles of test+. normal PCT protocol should do just fine.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Thanks guys, I am not considering a cycle of anavar, or dbol or anything, but i like to know so I am not spreading around wrong info

I am considering a cycle of primobolan..., that is supposed to be not very suppressive and very little liver toxicity, not a strong anabolic if i am correct, but I cannot run injects due to long detection times, so i figure primo is my best bet, what do you think?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
primo isnt worth running alone. test prop is out of your system pretty quickly.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
I agree. A short ester test would be a better bet if your worried about it clearing quick.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Really... I was also figuring that I don't need huge gains, I would rather run something that isn;t very suppressive ya know?

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Really... I was also figuring that I don't need huge gains, I would rather run something that isn;t very suppressive ya know?
Run a lower dose of test then if you don't want big gains.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
supression can always be recoverd from, no matter what you do your going to have to do pct so why not make the best gains possible. jmho

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
supression can always be recoverd from, no matter what you do your going to have to do pct so why not make the best gains possible. jmho
Good point. PCT is unavoidable, so don't over think the whole suppression issue.

UKStrength

What if you've already run a cycle of injectables and want to try orals? Would it be acceptable then?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
inj and orals serve 2 different purposes.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
i understand jumpstarting with dbol and using another longer lasting test is ideal with dbol but 1 just keepin it simple and 2 it is more of a test run to see how my body reacts to this cycle... i want to experiment with individuals before i go stacking

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i understand jumpstarting with dbol and using another longer lasting test is ideal with dbol but 1 just keepin it simple and 2 it is more of a test run to see how my body reacts to this cycle... i want to experiment with individuals before i go stacking
if you dont mind pinning and want to experiment then i would no doubt do a test only cycle over dbol anyday. im sure you know or could find out all the positives of this.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
primo isnt worth running alone. test prop is out of your system pretty quickly.
hey neph,on your point of view if a guy train late afternoon, what is the the correct schedule to take d-bol?