PCT duration after 6 Week Dbol only cycle?

julez996

Awards
Hello,
I have done a 6 Week Dbol only cycle and now want to start with my PCT soon. I‘ve took dbol in following Amounts (without any base):
Week 1 & 2: 10mg
Week 3 & 4: 15mg
Week 5 & 6: 20mg

i have now got myself some ‚Clomid‘ that i arleady got on hand.
Also i have ordered some ‚Enclomiphene‘, which is coming by mail from another country. I am not 100% sure if i will receive it since its stuck at the customs atm.

i want to start pct in 2 days from now on. I wanted to do it with Enclo, but if i wont receive it until friday, i will start taking the clomid.
if i receive it a few days / week later, would it still be possible to switch from clomid to enclo? Or is that a bad idea?

Also i find extremely different Cycle recommendations for this PCT…
Some say 15 Days and some say 4-5 Weeks..?

so now i wanted to ask you guys what you would recommend me for the cycle duration / dosage after my specific dbol only cycle?

i also read that there is a big chance for gyno with those products…
I sadly cannot acess the research products you guys mentioned in my last thread since i live in germany.
Is this a big possibility? Or is it rare?

Thanks in advance,
You guys arleady helped me out alot on my last thread!

cheers :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For the regular clomid with that level of gear I would say 25m a day for 4 weeks should do the trick. You should not be too suppressed and going any higher is not going to be necessary IMHO.

As far as the enclomiphene and switching to it, you could, but might as well save it for your next run at this point.

SERMS can have some interesting effects, but typically causing gyno is not one of them. Most often they are used to combat gyno or breast cancer. So it is going to be extremely unlikely for you to get gyno from using one. That being said, sometimes a SERM can hide symptoms of high estrogen, and stopping them while estrogen is still high can cause some rebound gyno, but you should not be in that situation.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For the regular clomid with that level of gear I would say 25m a day for 4 weeks should do the trick. You should not be too suppressed and going any higher is not going to be necessary IMHO.

As far as the enclomiphene and switching to it, you could, but might as well save it for your next run at this point.

SERMS can have some interesting effects, but typically causing gyno is not one of them. Most often they are used to combat gyno or breast cancer. So it is going to be extremely unlikely for you to get gyno from using one. That being said, sometimes a SERM can hide symptoms of high estrogen, and stopping them while estrogen is still high can cause some rebound gyno, but you should not be in that situation.
I would agree with this. Honestly, I might even do clomid at 25/25/12.5/12.5. I've done that in the past for mild cycles with success.

julez996

Awards
Ok, i got it!

i will now start the Clomid PCT and keep the enclo for another time.

ive took my last dose of dbol about 6hours ago, should i arleady take the clomid before i go to bed? or should i wait until next morning? (i still got dbol left)
I've read that people have it easier to sleep when taking it before bed.

What worked best for you with the clomid?

Thanks in advance, you helped me out so much my man!

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I tend to take it before bed.... but I don't think it really matters. You can take it in the morning or before bed.