D-bol cycle

chrisf

Awards
i need help im about to start running a d-bol only cycle.(this is my first ever cycle) I have 4 weeks worth of 50mg tablets and i am looking for advice!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dbol only cycles arent worth it. do u have ur pct set up?

chrisf

Awards
why arent d-bol only cycles worth it? and im waiting to start my cycle once i have a pct set up...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u'll gain water weight and strength, which most of it will be lost even with a good pct.

chrisf

Awards
well it would be my first cycle so i dont wanna take anything to extreme and i was recommended d-bol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
whats ur age,weight,height and training experience?

schuman0408

Awards
dbol is pretty extreme. you should probably opt for something along the lines of hdrol since u have apparently no idea what you are doing.

jaydesiel4651

Awards
for your first cycle try starting @ 25 mg's ed, you can do that for a good 6-8 weeks,,,,you might wanna try something like..

week 1-4...25 mg ed
week 5-6...50 mg ed

what are your plans for pct?

jaydesiel4651

Awards
dbol is pretty extreme. you should probably opt for something along the lines of hdrol since u have apparently no idea what you are doing.
I'd have to disagree with that....im sure he'll end up keeping a solid 10+ lbs and lots of strength after pct....."D-bol" has been around for a while and its been studied way more than any ph/ps on the market, id think it would be a good choice for a first cycle.

z06

z06

Awards
I'd have to disagree with that....im sure he'll end up keeping a solid 10+ lbs and lots of strength after pct....."D-bol" has been around for a while and its been studied way more than any ph/ps on the market, id think it would be a good choice for a first cycle.
Running dbol only is a bad idea IMO. Less stable blood levels, it's a 17aa steroid, gains aren't that keepable, lots of water retention, and suppressing your test levels for what? 3-4lbs at most? The only thing I like dbol for is to kickstart a cycle. Personally I'd do a test only cycle(which will yield better/more keepable gains) and if you say you're scared of needles it's not a valid answer in my book which means you aren't ready for AAS. Simple as that.