Cycle log w/ pics suggetions appreciated

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Yeah by the way...great progress my friend! You definitely added some quality LB's. I'm doing a different cycle (Test E 500 / week w DBol start and am doing winny tabs finisher, on week 8 out of 12) and I've gained a few lbs less, and probably more water than you did but not too bad. Don't know how you managed to keep such solid gains w Sus dude, nicely done. I still have a month left, and I'm already lookin' fwd to the next one (Test C + EQ!!!!)

I'm doing my first PCT late June / early July, so if you can pls be detailed in your log during PCT, this will definitely be a big help for me thanks in advance man. Keep up all the good work and great log:)
Thank you very much man I really appreciate it.

My next cycle is also Test C + EQ!!!
I will be detailed in my pct and am stoked for your progress and look forward to seeing how you end up. Killing it man nice job!!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Aug-oct is only 10-12 weeks, eq from what I understand works best if used for around 16 weeks and it needs around three weeks to leave the system. I don't think u would be allowing ur self enough time for this cycle.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Aug-oct is only 10-12 weeks, eq from what I understand works best if used for around 16 weeks and it needs around three weeks to leave the system. I don't think u would be allowing ur self enough time for this cycle.
Your def right on the EQ. I did know that but wasn't even thinking! Lol I'll get this pct finished and then off cycle and during that time figure out what my next cycle will be. Any suggestions would be cool.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Testp/trena or some Npp

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Been a long time since my last post but I'm starting my next cycle. Last 5 months have been crazy with two new jobs my kids for the summer and overall just life. Had a rough chrons flare up that cost me 15 lbs and have been way less of a gym rat than I was 6 months ago. I am now once again able to start my next cycle. My current stats are

6'1
187-195 lbs depending on week
9-10% bf
29 Years old
4th cycle

Cycle: everything is endosyn

Test 300 twice a week
EQ 300 twice a week
Kickstarting with dbol 50mg daily

Cycle length is going to honesty depend on bloods and how I feel. Thinking 16-20 weeks.

If you followed my past log I am running similar diet supps and post cycle therapy as it seemed to work pretty well for me. Going to tweak things here and there and would live any input or advice.

More soon time to push some heavy metal around.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Been a long time since my last post but I'm starting my next cycle. Last 5 months have been crazy with two new jobs my kids for the summer and overall just life. Had a rough chrons flare up that cost me 15 lbs and have been way less of a gym rat than I was 6 months ago. I am now once again able to start my next cycle. My current stats are

6'1
187-195 lbs depending on week
9-10% bf
29 Years old
4th cycle

Cycle: everything is endosyn

Test 300 twice a week
EQ 300 twice a week
Kickstarting with dbol 50mg daily

Cycle length is going to honesty depend on bloods and how I feel. Thinking 16-20 weeks.

If you followed my past log I am running similar diet supps and post cycle therapy as it seemed to work pretty well for me. Going to tweak things here and there and would live any input or advice.

More soon time to push some heavy metal around.
Check my log I got now in the oldschool section bro. You should run a short 8 week with test P, Tren A for 4 weeks and Dbol for last 4 :)

No but your cycle looks legit I'm just not a huge fan of EQ but that is personal and just my opinion. Some people get great response and gains from it... me not so much haha

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I will def check out your log. I've never run EQ so i am excited to see what kind of quality gains I can get. Thanks for responding and ill check out your log. Stoked

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I will def check out your log. I've never run EQ so i am excited to see what kind of quality gains I can get. Thanks for responding and ill check out your log. Stoked
EQ is very similar to test and most guys run it for the appetite increase. I'm sure you will get great gains. It is hard for me to do cardio so that's why its a no go.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I forgot to mention I will probably finish with mastabol to really lean out. I usually don't have many problems leaning out its the gaining that's difficult for me. With Crohn's disease it's even more difficult.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Have you ran NPP? Also there are some sources out there making some sweet Test/Mast blends and my buddy is running Test/Tren/Mast blend that is all short ester and 100mg of each per CC. Its godly!

I'm using TNE smash from my guy and its 75mg TNE, 30mg Anadrol, 25mg dbol. So 130mg/ml. Greatest pump I have ever had man.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Haven't ran NPP as I had a deca dick for about a week the last time I ran deca so kind of scared me a little lol. I've heard it has less sides though if I'm not mistaken.

How often would you pin with those shorter ester blends? Currently I'm only pinning 2x per week which is nice.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Haven't ran NPP as I had a deca dick for about a week the last time I ran deca so kind of scared me a little lol. I've heard it has less sides though if I'm not mistaken.

How often would you pin with those shorter ester blends? Currently I'm only pinning 2x per week which is nice.
Check my log man it will answer most of your questions.

Npp is like deca but less sides. Its a short ester nandrolone so if you get a reaction you drop it and its gone fast. Unlike Deca

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
DD I'm def following your log. Excited for your results man. I realize how little I know when I read/follow guys like you. Jesus man well done.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
DD I'm def following your log. Excited for your results man. I realize how little I know when I read/follow guys like you. Jesus man well done.
Thanks bro. You got questions ask away bro. Its the only way to learn

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
So all of my gear this cycle is from endosyn. Has anyone used them before?