Cycle log w/ pics suggetions appreciated

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Jumped on the scale today and was 212 booyah !! Lol.

Thursday morning I get my BF checked again and re measured.

I'll let you guys know the results!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
hey buddy. I have crohnes disease also. anabolics are known to completely change you digestion into remission. or close too. they say that hgh can heal your digestive tract.... I have been on all sorts of different stuff to see if it wiould help. I am currently under remission. I enjoy taking peptides for just this reason, to help my digestive track and maybe even reverse the permanent damage, that was done to my body. that medicine is some harsh stuff.... im trying to keep my body from getting out of remission, since there arent anymore options for me cept surgery. I have built up an allergic reaction towards those medicines. if you have any questions on this cycle or even on the disease I have had it for 10 yrs. I have talked to many crohnes patients for info. so hit me up and im subbed my friend. take care of yourself your body is already under a tremendous amount of stress.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Madds thanks man I will be in touch soon. Good to hear you understand what's going on.

Look forward to talking soon.

Have a great day

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice progress buddy. Your chest, traps and shoulders got bigger.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Thanks! Still going strong too Hoping to be 220 or 225 by the time I'm finished here in a couple weeks. Adding in a lot of whole milk this week trying to increase my caloric intake again.

Eating sucks lol. Well eating right sucks haha.

Jahcuree

Daaang, lookin big brotha, time to start hittin that chest heavy

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Shoot man I hit chest heavy every time lol the damn bottom of my chest doesn't grow I hate it!! I can incline bench a house I feel like and after every chest day I'm sore but gosh dang man It doesn't grow.

Inline, decline, flat, barbell, dumbbell, flys crossovers. I've done and do em all lol. The top of my chest where my shoulder and chest meet is actually pretty good size, but the middle lower and overall size of my chest sucks!

Help! Lol

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I'm using Dorian Yates blood and guts and the chest workout is one of the best I've used so going to keep doing this for the next four weeks and see if I can get it to grow lol.

I incline 275, decline 295, and flat 275 for 6-10 reps using good form. So it's not like I'm using super light weight, eventhough to some of these dudes on here I'm sure that's light weight lol.

Maybe my forms wrong maybe my grips to close maybe I go to fast hell I don't know lol

Thoughts?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What u can do is alternate weeks on going heavy and the other on form and slow isolation and higher reps. I also like to superset chest with fly's with my second compound move here and there. Def kills those fibers. Try it out buddy

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
Great progress! Awesome work, u look a lot fuller and shoulders are looking beasty.
As for your chest, some guys just don't develop the lower pec the way they want to, it's prob your body type/shape of your muscles that won't allow it. I wouldn't worry about it if I was you just get your chest bigger.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
What u can do is alternate weeks on going heavy and the other on form and slow isolation and higher reps. I also like to superset chest with fly's with my second compound move here and there. Def kills those fibers. Try it out buddy
Sounds good. Going to be an all out assault on my chest. I'll add in superset of flys and like the idea of mixing in slowed down reps. I always have great explosion through my exercises but need to focus more on the negative rep and have been trying lately.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. Going to be an all out assault on my chest. I'll add in superset of flys and like the idea of mixing in slowed down reps. I always have great explosion through my exercises but need to focus more on the negative rep and have been trying lately.
Im a strong mofo when it comes to chest so power was never the issue with me. But it comes to a point that going heavy all the time makes u stagnate. So i switched it up and now i get sore here and there as to before i hardly did. Def give it a try. I also do superset with db presses. I start with a weight i can do about 12 reps and once im done i lower the bench and rep out another 12 reps. Itll kill you and gives u a great pump

scw538

scw538

Awards
Nice progress. What are you doing for your legs?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
This is basically my leg day. With a couple of minor changes. Instead of hack squat for example I'll do front squats one week and back squats the next.

------>

Leg Extensions: 1 warm up set of 15 reps, 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 10-12 reps to failure, increasing desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
1 min rest

Leg Press: 2 warm up sets of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 10-12 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
Dorian's Tips: True failure means mental failure.

1 min rest

Hack Squat: 2 warm up sets of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 10-12 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
Dorian's Tips: Moderate Stance. Squat below parallel.

5 min rest. Recuperate and mentally prepare.

Seated Hamstring Curl:1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 10-12 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
Dorian's Tips: Have partner lift weight to exhaust negative.

1 min rest

Stiff-Legged Deadlift: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 10-12 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
Dorian's Tips: Only lower as far as a straight back allows. Don't use reverse grip. Hold bar with thumb.

1 min rest

Calf Press: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 3 rest-pause sets to failure, desired weight (10-15 sec rest between sets)
Dorian's Tips: Perform rest-pause sets to push beyond failure.

1 min rest

Seated Calf Raise: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 6-8 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
Get A Printable Log Of Legs.
Printable Page PDF Document

scw538

scw538

Awards
This is basically my leg day. With a couple of minor changes. Instead of hack squat for example I'll do front squats one week and back squats the next.

------>

Leg Extensions: 1 warm up set of 15 reps, 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 10-12 reps to failure, increasing desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
1 min rest

Leg Press: 2 warm up sets of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 10-12 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
Dorian's Tips: True failure means mental failure.

1 min rest

Hack Squat: 2 warm up sets of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 10-12 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
Dorian's Tips: Moderate Stance. Squat below parallel.

5 min rest. Recuperate and mentally prepare.

Seated Hamstring Curl:1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 10-12 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
Dorian's Tips: Have partner lift weight to exhaust negative.

1 min rest

Stiff-Legged Deadlift: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 10-12 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
Dorian's Tips: Only lower as far as a straight back allows. Don't use reverse grip. Hold bar with thumb.

1 min rest

Calf Press: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 3 rest-pause sets to failure, desired weight (10-15 sec rest between sets)
Dorian's Tips: Perform rest-pause sets to push beyond failure.

1 min rest

Seated Calf Raise: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 6-8 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
Get A Printable Log Of Legs.
Printable Page PDF Document
NICE BRO. I see so many people neglect legs. Nothing is worse than looking like johnny bravo.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Again this is Dorian Yates 6 week program and I'm on week 2 but I absolutely love this leg day as it destroys my legs.

My legs have always been my strong area on my body. I've always been very strong and have thick glutes quads and hams.

I lived off of power cleans squats and deadlifts in college.

Now I have a very long way to go with my legs, but they seem to grow much easier than say my chest or bi's.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Yeah I see a lot of guys with that prison body lol big up top no bottom. Lol.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Im a strong mofo when it comes to chest so power was never the issue with me. But it comes to a point that going heavy all the time makes u stagnate. So i switched it up and now i get sore here and there as to before i hardly did. Def give it a try. I also do superset with db presses. I start with a weight i can do about 12 reps and once im done i lower the bench and rep out another 12 reps. Itll kill you and gives u a great pump
Thanks man great advice. I'm willing to try anything. I'll let you know how it goes.

scw538

scw538

Awards
How did you like it? Did you see the growth and increase you wanted?
Strength yes. Growth no. You need a training partner for those neg reps and assisted reps. I think I would have grown more with a partner helping out. My body just responds better to high volume. Program is great on joints though. And of course dorian and mike metzer who made HIT famous were both heavy on the juice.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Quick question guys. My buddies little brother just sent him a picture message of a bottle of cypiobolic from a site he got online.

This kids an idiot and I don't know anything about his cycle plans or what, but do you guys have any info or experience with this specifically?

Goin to try and help the kid out.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Uve put in some work.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
2 months on cycle and 20lbs up without much noticeable fat gain? That's what's up man, keep killing it. These last two weeks should be a particular sweet spot for your cycle, so keep making the most of it!

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Thanks fellas. Still super disappointed in certain parts of my body like my chest and arms. Never going to be satisfied though I don't think lol.

rabz

rabz

Awards
So happy to see this progress dude. You have to be tickled so far!

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
So happy to see this progress dude. You have to be tickled so far!
Pretty stoked man. Still have light years to go before I am where I want to be, but I'm so excited about my progress over the last couple months.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'm using Dorian Yates blood and guts and the chest workout is one of the best I've used so going to keep doing this for the next four weeks and see if I can get it to grow lol.

I incline 275, decline 295, and flat 275 for 6-10 reps using good form. So it's not like I'm using super light weight, eventhough to some of these dudes on here I'm sure that's light weight lol.

Maybe my forms wrong maybe my grips to close maybe I go to fast hell I don't know lol

Thoughts?
Just joined this log. Sucks I've missed out on so much. Have you tried Pinching your shoulder blades during the entire rep range? This tends to take the delts out of it and allows you activate more fibers in the chest. Also not a big fan of decline bb or db. Works out mostly the lower chest anyways and it doesn't look like you need any help there. Incline db or bb will build u a full developed chest that you can place a glass of water on one day. Start with those imo. Hehe I like taking bb to the neck. Seems to really burn up my chest! Lookin good bro!

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Just joined this log. Sucks I've missed out on so much. Have you tried Pinching your shoulder blades during the entire rep range? This tends to take the delts out of it and allows you activate more fibers in the chest. Also not a big fan of decline bb or db. Works out mostly the lower chest anyways and it doesn't look like you need any help there. Incline db or bb will build u a full developed chest that you can place a glass of water on one day. Start with those imo. Hehe I like taking bb to the neck. Seems to really burn up my chest! Lookin good bro!
Hey better late than never. Thanks for the advice. I have been trying really hard to focus on my form during each rep. I know I'll see the growth I want eventually. Just wish the top half of my body grew like the bottom half. One leg day and I swear I have to buy new jeans lol.

Thanks again for the advice keep it coming

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
One more pin before I startup pct. delts and tri's tomorrow. I will update and follow up with pics. Weighed in at 217 yesterday. This next week will be the last week on my current lifting program as well. Will get bloods drawn and all that as well.

Thanks for following.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Excellent log, I've enjoyed it.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Excellent log, I've enjoyed it.
Thank you man. I will continue through my pct and then plan on my next cycle starting in August. Plan on bulking again from August through 2nd week of October. Off cycle then a cutting cycle before I do the npc next march. Hopefully everyone follows along and enjoys the ride as much as I am going too

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Thank you man. I will continue through my pct and then plan on my next cycle starting in August. Plan on bulking again from August through 2nd week of October. Off cycle then a cutting cycle before I do the npc next march. Hopefully everyone follows along and enjoys the ride as much as I am going too
You're starting another cycle in August?!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I don't see why not. As long as bloods are good and he has bounced back. I mean its 8 weeks until he starts again.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Yes tentatively that's the plan right now. 2nd or 3rd week in. As long as my bloods are good and my body feels well I am going to.

Do you think that is too soon??

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Yes tentatively that's the plan right now. 2nd or 3rd week in. As long as my bloods are good and my body feels well I am going to.

Do you think that is too soon??
I'm no expert but just going on the textbook way to recover they say the best way is: time on + PCT time = time off right? Then you think about all the guys back in the 70's, and they were basically on most of the year.

Comes down to what you wanna do man; personally my next prospective cycle after I finish this first one, which is twelve weeks plus 5 weeks PCT, won't be till about Nov or so.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Great progress! Keep it up.
Yeah by the way...great progress my friend! You definitely added some quality LB's. I'm doing a different cycle (Test E 500 / week w DBol start and am doing winny tabs finisher, on week 8 out of 12) and I've gained a few lbs less, and probably more water than you did but not too bad. Don't know how you managed to keep such solid gains w Sus dude, nicely done. I still have a month left, and I'm already lookin' fwd to the next one (Test C + EQ!!!!)

I'm doing my first PCT late June / early July, so if you can pls be detailed in your log during PCT, this will definitely be a big help for me thanks in advance man. Keep up all the good work and great log:)

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I'm no expert but just going on the textbook way to recover they say the best way is: time on + PCT time = time off right? Then you think about all the guys back in the 70's, and they were basically on most of the year.

Comes down to what you wanna do man; personally my next prospective cycle after I finish this first one, which is twelve weeks plus 5 weeks PCT, won't be till about Nov or so.
Yeah I realize time on should = time off + pct....
It will all depend on my blood work and how I feel. I will only do it if I'm 100% sure I'm ready, I don't need to rush or risk anything.