Cycle Advice - 53 YRS, HRT

Tfeagler

Awards
Currently running a Test C 200 2x weekly, HCG .2 MWF and Anastrozole 1mg MF. 53 years old, HRT, Free Test was 200, now 1500. Stay the course or change the stack? How long should I stay on? Newbie to this so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What is the goal of your cycle? Bulk? Cut? Both? What's your diet and training like? For a first cycle 400mg of test is gonna give you some good results. You have access to any other compounds?

Tfeagler

Awards
Both. I have added a lot of lean muscle mass. Clean diet - modified Keto. Training is four days on, one days off. Day 1 - chest, front and side delts, Day - 2 back and rear delts, Day 3 Tri / Bi, Day 4 Bike / Legs
On days 1 - 3, I do 30 mins stair master on low setting to burn fat. Thanks for the help
Yes, I have a source.

Straightforwa

Awards
At 53 I'd never come off. I would just lower it to your regular trt dose afterwards. At 53 pct is bringing much if any natural free testosterone back. Pct would cause more harm than good imo. I'd stay on for 10 to 12 weeks then lower to what is the trt dose 200mgs. U could probably lower the ai as well unless you getting sides

Straightforwa

Awards
12660.jpeg

This is my pops at 71. Same type cycle your running just at his age stays on by dropping down to trt doses between cycles

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Straightforwa

Awards
I'll be honest he stays on test yr around and has for at least the last 14 yrs never lower than 300mgs pw normally it's at 5 to 750mgs pw and 4iu gh. His bloods come back great never had any bad sides at all.

Tfeagler

Awards
He looks awesome at 71. Ya, I think that is solid advice, run my 2x 200 weekly, then drop down to 200 per week. Next cycle bump up to 300 2x weekly, then drop down to 200 weekly again. Does he use HGH instead of HCG? I am not having any sides at all, no breakout etc. Only thing is that my shoulder and elbow tendons give me some problems, added so much strength that they weren’t ready for the weight I am lifting. ������

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently running a Test C 200 2x weekly, HCG .2 MWF and Anastrozole 1mg MF. 53 years old, HRT, Free Test was 200, now 1500. Stay the course or change the stack? How long should I stay on? Newbie to this so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
No experience with blast dosage but 2 mg anastrozole per week is quite a dose. Do you have experience with that dose?

Tfeagler

Awards
No. Doc prescribed. He has me on 200 once a week on Test Cyp, I sourced another 200 week to make it 200 2x a week. I asked him for an AI, that’s what he gave me

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No. Doc prescribed. He has me on 200 once a week on Test Cyp, I sourced another 200 week to make it 200 2x a week. I asked him for an AI, that’s what he gave me
Ok, so just be aware that 2 mg anastrozole, in my opinion, is way too much. Be careful you don’t crash your estradiol.

Tfeagler

Awards
How would I know if it crashed? What is a good dosage to use weekly?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would I know if it crashed? What is a good dosage to use weekly?
Bloodwork is the only way to verify. Dosages vary, but most take 0.25 to 0.5 mg every 3.5 days.

Tfeagler

Awards
Okay. I have none of the sides, but better to safe than sorry. I will drop down to .5 every 3.5 days. Thanks for the help.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
200mg a week is high for cruising. My TRT is 100mg/ week cyp and my T level is 1000. And my blood gets too thick even at this. Some may be able to pull it off, just something to be aware of.