Cutting Cycle g2g?

MikeTyson88

Awards
First post ! Lol anyway, I'm planning to start a cutting cycle next week and just checking the timings,

Height : 6'4
Weight : 265lbs

Week 1-6 Winstrol 75mg ED
Week 1-3 Test Prop 110mg EOD
Week 1-5 T3 50mg ED
Week 1-6 (2 on 2 off) Clen 40-160mcg

Pct
Week 2-6 Letro 2.5mg ED (tapered up+down)
Week 6-8 Nolva 20mg ED (for letro rebound)
Week 6-8 Clen taper down

Questions!
1.Are the timing right or would any of ye change anything ?
2. How would my results compare if I did the same cycle , but without the Test Prop?
3. Will I add a 2 week taper down of Clen to the pct or will I suffice without it?
Will I change the winstrol to week 2-7 to finish off with hardness and vasularity as the t3 will counteract it when together?

I'm using the letro to get even more cut to remove the estrogen fatty areas but further more my saggy chest, it has no lump but it's saggy when the nipples are warm and soft but ok when the nipples are cold and hard, can't remember what it's called but it's pretty common.

Thanks!

BrandonH1083

Awards
The test should be ran for longer than 3 weeks at least 8-10 and run the winny the last 4 weeks of test. No need to taper down the clen

MikeTyson88

Awards
But since test P has such a short half life everyone says that shorter cycles are acceptable? And a lot of people run It for 4-6 weeks

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Test weeks 1-6

Letro save for a "just in case". It will absolutly kill ALL estrogen and some estrogen is a good thing. The nolva you ahve should be fine.

I would also look into a T-Booster like Tropinol and Intimidate.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Test weeks 1-6 Letro save for a "just in case". It will absolutly kill ALL estrogen and some estrogen is a good thing. The nolva you ahve should be fine. I would also look into a T-Booster like Tropinol and Intimidate.
I always see you guys pushing these products.

But I don't see anyone recommending them.

What's up with some samples?

MikeTyson88

Awards
Test weeks 1-6 Letro save for a "just in case". It will absolutly kill ALL estrogen and some estrogen is a good thing. The nolva you ahve should be fine. I would also look into a T-Booster like Tropinol and Intimidate.
Sadly to say I only have 1 test prop 10ml @ 110mg/ml , so what will I do from there?
I get what you mean, but I'm only getting it to cure my gyno I've had all my life, not a lump but as explained, saggy when warm

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I always see you guys pushing these products.

But I don't see anyone recommending them.

What's up with some samples?
Im only recommending them because I have used them after my cycle. I know its weird as I am a rep too, but I am not one who will recommend a product without trying it.

The other thing is NMDAA Search on AM has a nice thread about it.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Sadly to say I only have 1 test prop 10ml @ 110mg/ml , so what will I do from there?
I get what you mean, but I'm only getting it to cure my gyno I've had all my life, not a lump but as explained, saggy when warm
Im not saying I dont believe you, I just dont know what you mean as it is saggy when warm. How long have you had it? If you have had it for quite a while, Letro wont take care of it, it may come down to surgery.
And not to sound mean, but have you been lean enough to know that it is not just fat?

MikeTyson88

Awards
Yes I've been around 10 - 12% have pictures will post them later , and they were still the same . It's not an actual lump, it's just estrogen so letro should help it? I'm not guaranteeing it but a few people on a few forums tried it for their natural gyno (no lump just puberty gyno) and it worked

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
You've been steered in the right direction so far. Run the T longer for sure, get more if you need to. Its pretty much the meat of your cycle. Letro will CRUSH your Estrogen, so its not something to toy with. Use it only if you NEED to. A natty T Booster is a good idea: DAA, Tropinol XP, Intimidate SRT, etc.

MikeTyson88

Awards
Well I have huge estrogen build up my chest is saggy as **** that's why I got it , so I was planning to use it a small doses and build it to try sort it out before I try the likes of surgery? (As it's not a lump, just estrogen) pretty common I think? (As mentioned)

MikeTyson88

Awards
Guys what about Test E for cutting? 250mg EW for 10 weeks or 375 for 7 weeks? Is test E bad for cutting? Will I need more pct for that than 20/20 nolva and letro + clen???

MikeTyson88

Awards
What about 6 weeks test with nolva 20/20 and letro? Maybe clen heard it can be added to a pct protocol. I'm not the type to lie about my body type cause I'm looking for help, my body fats around 20% but it's hard to tell, as low as I've ever been ive still had the saginess, I'll post pics later. I've read a lot of threads and also a guy had the very same as me where he had natural saggy chest and did letro .5mg then tapered up .5 a day till 2.5 then tapered down with nolva and he lost 5lbs and had no saginess in his chest anymore, this is what i want to experiment before I go for surgery. Also I have a lot of fluid ever since my dbol cycle my stomach is bloated and chest even saggier, that's why I was going to take an ANTI E whilst cutting fat? Make sense or am I talking rubbish lol

MikeTyson88

Awards
The best thing you can do at this point is diet and train naturally for a bit. If your over 20% a lot of what you see in your chest is probably fat tissue.... I would try and get down to 15% naturally before running aas as the higher body fat = higher affinity for sides.... If you get down to 15% you would prob see a difference. I don't believe surgery or drugs (letro) is the answer. If you drop some fat it will be easier to tell what you have going on.... As you said there is no lump, just saginess. That leads me to believe there is no gyno, prob fat and a lack of muscle... Diet, cardio and a good training routine is your best option in reaching your goals at this time. If your looking for drugs for the answer I think you will be disappointed. I believe you can do it with some hard work and discipline. No offense but I don't think your ready for aas just yet. You lack some knowledge of what a proper cycle looks like and how it would be most effective. Tho I would advise against it, If your going to go through with this cut cycle, 250 mg of test prop for 6-8 weeks or 10-12 weeks of enanthate. For an AI use arimadex.... Stay away from the letro, if you crush your estrogen your going to feel horrible and it's easy to do with letro. Also Nolva should be run 4-5 weeks.... 2 weeks is not sufficient. Good luck
Oh I've been on aas before , at one stage I was 6'4 at 89kg that was my leanest, had 4 visible abs etc , my chest is fine but even then when it's hot my chest is looser. Will share a pic of when I was at my leanest in a bit, I then starting upping my lifts etc gained a lot of weight but also packed on some pounds. The reason I keep saying about the test and sounding nooby is just cause I'm risking my neck with different times , as I know myself if I do 10 weeks it will be during summer and I'll be drinking etc which I don't want to do on cycle, so was trying to see what would be short as possible that I could do during my finals (after which real summer starts lol)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think I've ever been at 20% body fat, even when bulking.

Maybe that's why I can't get past 185. Huh.