Cut/Recomp Exravaganza of Dream's

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't believe the quality of workouts I am getting while dieting... Yesterday was a low carb day and I still smashed it!! Up 2.5 lbs on rear delt db exercises but with added ferocity. Up 50 lb on db side lateral raise.

On to arms ... up 10 lbs on rope pressdown
Major improvement on alt db incline curls and prone db curls

Just feeling strong and agressive all the way through, my arms are looking killer too!!

Pretty tired today a bit low on energy time to carb up have had 80 grams ..need more!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Carb up day was just ok... went out for pasta at this place where they make everything fresh, I had heard good things. Well they give me this little fuggin bowl of pasta and sauce and seafood and it was good but damn it was not enough to feed a mouse. I was pretty disappointed, I grabbed a protein bar which had some carbs in it. That place is off my list. I can't stand that, places that feed you like your a 2 year old, I'm a 240 lb monster ... I need to be fed!! I live in old Montreal where there is a lot of trendy places like that, you have to avoid a lot of places. I went into this one trendy restaurant called Steak and Frites .. thinking maybe I could get a decent steak as I heard from someone that it was pretty good. Well I get in there and find out there biggest steak is like 9 ounces. WTF!! I ordered 2 ... I should have just walked out.

Well it's probably fairly obvious the TNT has me fairly agressive so the test is definitely up.

2 week assessment time ... well I am leaner no doubt ...I can see it everywhere. I have to say I am very pleased. Concerns I do have are pocket fat and loose skin. I am not sure Napalm is doing it's job very well. Could be the area's are just looser though. Time will tell .. I switch off to Lipoderm Ultra tommorow. My love handles do seem diminished but I still have some fat around my ceratisus area near my chest that I don't ever remember being such a problem. Hopefully it will sort itself out.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, the biggest they had was 9oz? That's weak! I will not go any place for a steak. There's a butcher shop that I get all my red meat from that has the best f*cking steaks in the world. I buy around $100 worth and grill them myself (not all $100 worth at once). :D

So are you switching to Lipo-Ultra, or off? Sorry, just need a bit of clarification.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah start Lipo Ultra tommorow... just finished 2 weeks of Napalm so will do 2 of Lipo then back on Napalm again.

Man I'm goin to the butchers lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But why not?? :D
9oz..yeahhh, riiight. That's hors d’ oeuvres!!
I felt insulted...:worried:

Not to worry I have a place I really love all you can eat lol It's like 30 bucks ... a brazillian place and they keep bringing the meat on a sword till you say no more... !!! That's my kinda place!!

Oh and the sides are rice and yams...!! I don't fill up on that though...

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
A 9 oz. steak??? What's that, like 3 bites? :think:

If I go out for steak, I'm getting at least a 20 oz, and I'm eating half of my gf's too. ;) And why is it that 90% of the time I order my steak medium rare or rare it comes back medium-well or well done?? :mad: I swear, nobody knows how to grill a steak these days...

Iron Lungz is right though, if you want it done right you've gotta do it yourself. I would *MUCH* rather go pick up some nice cuts and grill them myself.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A 9 oz. steak??? What's that, like 3 bites? :think:

If I go out for steak, I'm getting at least a 20 oz, and I'm eating half of my gf's too. ;) And why is it that 90% of the time I order my steak medium rare or rare it comes back medium-well or well done?? :mad: I swear, nobody knows how to grill a steak these days...

Iron Lungz is right though, if you want it done right you've gotta do it yourself. I would *MUCH* rather go pick up some nice cuts and grill them myself.
Yah the little lady likes to get out once in a while though and we live right in the heart of old Montreal which is renowned for their quisine.. I have found some good places but avoid the nouveau places as they cater to pencil necks.

I have to find a better butchers around here the Quebec beef kinda sucks ... gotta find me a butcher that stocks Alberta beef.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...There's a butcher shop that I get all my red meat from that has the best f*cking steaks in the world.....
Don't be so sure! :nono: Have you tried steaks with my stamp of approval! :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great Log so far DW, nice job
Thanks Mac ..

So I'm running my Sunday morning differently this time ... same back breaking workout with a post workout and pre-workout pslin shake.. My pre does not have the waxy maize in it though.

I have also added Lean Out to my pre-workout supps.

Wake up 6:45 2 meltdown, 3 Refresh

7:15 Shake - 400 mg pslin, 2 scoops of Myfusion, 1 banana, 1/2 cup oats, 6 ozs 2% milk, 6 ozs distilled water
Lean out, multi, C, Fish oil, TNT

8:30 - 3 scoops dominATP, 2 scoops Jacked, 4 Refresh, 3 powerfull

9:00 leave for the gym

Post workout shake same except 1 scoop of waxy maize...

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Set-up looks nice this morning bro, diggin it..
You're about right at that 60-65g carb mark, pretty much what I try to do when things are strict, just enough carbs to power the Pslin.
I'm not a Gaspari fan, but I can pick up that Myofusion dirt cheap (like $14 a tub)..you like that protein? Looks like a decent complex..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Set-up looks nice this morning bro, diggin it..
You're about right at that 60-65g carb mark, pretty much what I try to do when things are strict, just enough carbs to power the Pslin.
I'm not a Gaspari fan, but I can pick up that Myofusion dirt cheap (like $14 a tub)..you like that protein? Looks like a decent complex..
It tastes out of this world good ... use double chocolate... you I like comprehensive type blend. I think a pretty good run of the mill complex for general purposes. If I was comp dieting I would use pharma grade Hydrolysate or something of that nature (tastes like crap) but this is just a recomp of sorts. If you can pick it up cheap it's worth it for sure.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time to update my Sunday extravaganza...

Good news first... I was a fuggin animal but was having some trouble with digestion. I loaded up 270 on front squats for 8 and 165 leg extension .. crushed it. I went up to 280 and 180 and it took some primordial growling but I owned the next 3 sets. I knew I was in the zone but I felt like I had to get it under control as I was a fiend and needed to concentrate more. I got things together and finished well on squats.

Now we get to the bitter bit... there was no way of stopping it... I loaded up 165 on leg curls for 10 and had 185 lb sldl ready to go... It seemed pretty reasonable given my controlled rage. I started off and it felt a little heavy for 10 so I reached over and reduced it to 150... then my hamstring just popped. I don't know how bad it is .. not too much pain really .. I just knew that my upper leg day was over. I finished my calf exercises with no incident just some discomfort.

Wheel of death went very well I did 11 8 and 6. My abs were much stronger on all exercises.

What happened .. well I did have some digestion issues which inadvertently caused my muscles to get a little dry. I may have to invest in something with some eletrolytes in it to avoid this situation. How bad is the injury .. I don't know it there isn't tons of pain but it's obvious to me that I should not put any strain on it. It could be ready for squats next week or not. I can't see doing heavy leg curls and sldl's though. Who knows.

Another thing did occur to me is that since I have been getting good depth on my front squats I may already be hammering my hams pretty good. This workout was designed for when I used to use less depth on my squats. I was however enjoying the extra growth in my hams though. I will play it by ear...

Everything else is going very well.. my new estimate is that I will hit around 235-238 and around 10%. That's fine 240 was a dream maybe ...we'll see what happens when I re-introduce Prime. Oh the TNT has me very aggressive.. gotta watch myself I can get pretty owly...Meltdown seems to even out my mood some though, the mood enhancement on this product is quite good. Can't say as I have noticed much else but I have lost some fat so something is probably helping.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ouch! :eek: Hope it's just a tweak and very minor dude, hate to see your roll get slowed due to injury.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ouch! :eek: Hope it's just a tweak and very minor dude, hate to see your roll get slowed due to injury.
Yah I am hopefull it was minor... the way it felt at first (like kind of a pop) I assumed the worse but the pain is not severe. If I really dig into the muscle with my fingertips yah it's pretty painfull but walking is no problem...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about that DW. Look for any bruising and that will let you know if there is anything torn. Could just be a mild strain I hope. Try doing a slow jog and that will let you know how it feels in a big way.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about that DW. Look for any bruising and that will let you know if there is anything torn. Could just be a mild strain I hope. Try doing a slow jog and that will let you know how it feels in a big way.
Will do .. I have an elliptical session tonight .. should tell me something also. My feeling is that is not that bad but it sure did feel like something when it happened. I am kind of surprised at my good fortune so far.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Take it easy tonight on the elliptical. Hope it's nothing serious.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me know if you want me to send you the TD form I brewed.
Yah interested .. I have so much trouble getting it to disolve properly ... I didn't heat it enough then I spilled some, I'm a real clutz.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take it easy tonight on the elliptical. Hope it's nothing serious.
Thanks shaddow ... I think it's going to be ok .. everything went fine and it seems to be a bit better today .. no bruising.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ever have one of those days... your yawning on your way to the gym and your feeling lethargic.... not into lifting at all...

Then you feel the cold iron in your hand and you start to go through the motions and the adrenaline hits and you are just as intense as you always are and you have a great workout despite how you felt when you walked in...

Yah I never get down if I am not feeling energetic ... cuz I know it will kick in as soon as the blood starts to boil. I very rarely have a poor workout.

I did not go up on weight this week as I found it very challenging last week and I have to be carefull of my shoulder. I think my little mishap on Sunday was to tell me I am still made of flesh and bone. Time to be smart. I had a great workout, I did feel some shortage of stamina due to the weight loss which may be as much as 6 or 7 lbs now I will know more tommorow.

Just Cardio today and high carbs!! I feel pretty good ... feel like pslin is doing a better job now. I do seem to get some cramping on it though. Hoping this will pass and I will be able to appreciate it's full potential. AP works very well for me.

I decided yesterday that I am going to stock up on yellow gold and cap my own supps to save some cash. I will get SuperSap and 1C as well. Still waiting for a Prime sale opportunity for stock up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be at your door tomorrow :D Why it went to Ottawa first :dunno:
Maybe it went lookin for me where I used to live.. just moved here a year and a half ago...

Migoi

Migoi

Awards
Yah I will take 4 weeks off and then back on for 4 weeks then one week off then 8 weeks with Prime and DTHC.. my summer is mapped out :drillsergeant:
I think you're gonna love the Prime/DTHC stack. Just started my 2nd week of a 6-1/2 week run & it kicked in BIG TIME today at the gym. Ran both solo before...together POTENT. Got the stack idea from you on some other thread. Props to you for the suggestion!!:biggthumpup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you're gonna love the Prime/DTHC stack. Just started my 2nd week of a 6-1/2 week run & it kicked in BIG TIME today at the gym. Ran both solo before...together POTENT. Got the stack idea from you on some other thread. Props to you for the suggestion!!:biggthumpup:
Ahh thanks!! Good to know... it's gonna be a crazy summer...

Weighed in today... down another 2 lb form a week ago, so 241.6 down a total of 6.4 lbs in less than 3 weeks. If I continue like this I will be around 232 and below 10% more like 9%. Conservatively though it's more likely 235ish and 10%. I have learned not to underestimate these carb cycling type diets though. With the addition of Prime I would not be surprised to see less weight come off and more fat. So 235 and 9% are not out of the question. I'll have to wait and see. Anyway I am right on track, even though I lost a bit more weight than I planned, I am hoping Prime will nip that in the bud, and from all experience I have had with it, that is what I really expect.

My handles have really diminished so maybe Napalm did do more than I thought. I do still have quite a bit of fat right around my Ceratusus (sp?) and a bit into my chest.

bubble boy

Awards
Can you guys make any suggestions for me on this?

DW, I've been running similar to what you were doing...Prime (6 off days 9 work out days), supersap 2x/day, phyto test 2 x2/day and 3 formex on work out days. Ran 40/30/30 at about 3100 cal for 4 weeks and went from 220 to about 228. Now I'm at 50/25/25 and 2700 cal. I want to lean out, my waist is thick and it drives me nuts! although a little better I have love handles and lower back fat. Should I add something for fat burning? I know cardio might be low at 30 minutes 3x/week.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can you guys make any suggestions for me on this?

DW, I've been running similar to what you were doing...Prime (6 off days 9 work out days), supersap 2x/day, phyto test 2 x2/day and 3 formex on work out days. Ran 40/30/30 at about 3100 cal for 4 weeks and went from 220 to about 228. Now I'm at 50/25/25 and 2700 cal. I want to lean out, my waist is thick and it drives me nuts! although a little better I have love handles and lower back fat. Should I add something for fat burning? I know cardio might be low at 30 minutes 3x/week.
is that 50/25/25 P/C/F? if so, subtle shift to 50/20/30 and throw in some Recreate..or, 50/30/20 and Recreate+AP.. :wave2:

bubble boy

Awards
is that 50/25/25 P/C/F? if so, subtle shift to 50/20/30 and throw in some Recreate..or, 50/30/20 and Recreate+AP.. :wave2:

Yes, 50/25/25 P/C/F

Thanks, I'll look into Recreate. AP being Anabolic Pump I assume.?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, 50/25/25 P/C/F

Thanks, I'll look into Recreate. AP being Anabolic Pump I assume.?
I think AP is the best supp for controling weight as it allows you to take carbs in where you couldn't get away with it before. The difference between this type of dieting and what I used to have to endure is night and day.

Recreate is a good supp will help you maintain you mass as you cut down. 2700 is fairly low when on Prime. How much do you weigh. When you were on 3100 calories what happened body fat wise. If you did not lose fat at 3100 cals I guess 2700 is ok, however if you add AP you may have to increase your carb intake and total calories. This is where you really have to know your body and how it's responding to the AP.

bubble boy

Awards
I think AP is the best supp for controling weight as it allows you to take carbs in where you couldn't get away with it before. The difference between this type of dieting and what I used to have to endure is night and day.

Recreate is a good supp will help you maintain you mass as you cut down. 2700 is fairly low when on Prime. How much do you weigh. When you were on 3100 calories what happened body fat wise. If you did not lose fat at 3100 cals I guess 2700 is ok, however if you add AP you may have to increase your carb intake and total calories. This is where you really have to know your body and how it's responding to the AP.

DW, I'm holding steady between 228 - 230 for the last 3-4 weeks. At 3100 cals I just felt like I was putting on some fat in the waist area. I have been using prime for about 6 weeks so I'm thinking it's time to take 4 weeks off. Not sure how/if that will affect my caloric intake and fat loss if any.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW, I'm holding steady between 228 - 230 for the last 3-4 weeks. At 3100 cals I just felt like I was putting on some fat in the waist area. I have been using prime for about 6 weeks so I'm thinking it's time to take 4 weeks off. Not sure how/if that will affect my caloric intake and fat loss if any.
With me Prime has a tendancy to use up more calories so I stay pretty lean even when eating a lot. So that being said maybe 2700 will be ok, but if you add AP keep a close eye as you may have to increase calories.

bubble boy

Awards
With me Prime has a tendancy to use up more calories so I stay pretty lean even when eating a lot. So that being said maybe 2700 will be ok, but if you add AP keep a close eye as you may have to increase calories.

Thanks DW, I'll stay with 2700 and throw in some recreate and maybe AP a little later down the line.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last night was just an all out battle. Again did not increase weight but pace was greatly reduced. 45 minutes of absolute mayhem. A lot of the routine was performed at the brink of exhaustion. You know the kind I'm talking about. To my mind this is the goal of a bodybuilding type routine.

Did fasted morning cardio ( avec AP) .. boy was I drained .. took in some plsin 400 mg then a cup of oats and 3 slices of Ezekiel bread. Was still feeling down when I got to work so I grabbed the biggest Orange I could find (oranges are like caffine to me), that did the trick feeling much better now. It's a high carb day I should be fine from here on in.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Small change in my pre-workout shake this morning ... I found some frozen wild berries in the freezer .. mmmmm wilidberries

Ok hamstring will bet the full stress test this morning. It feels pretty good with no weight. I can squat down and I don't feel any tension. I will take it easy at first to see how it feels and increase the weight as I go along. Leg curls or direct hamstring work may be unwise we'll see. Who ever said I was wise lol... Hey here's a good place for one of my favourite quotes...

"It's a fool that thinks himself a wise man, it's a wise man who knows he's a fool" , this quote has tremendous value...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not the best workout, I only went 230 on front squats ... caution seemed like the wisest choice. I only did light weight on leg curls and skipped sldl again I don't want a serious injury at this time. I felt I still got a decent workout and some good therapy for my sore hammy... I am satisfied with my effort.

No more early morning shakes for me... too many digestion issues I will just eat a good breakfast 1 cup of oats with some protein a piece of fruit and pslin. I will still have my after workout pslin shake. That morning shake is just going right through me.

Damn my waist is looking kind of tiny... gotta say I am pretty pleased with my progress in 3 weeks. Seemed to be right on target... I love it when things go according to plan. Makes me think it's a good plan.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"I love it when a plan comes together!" -George Peppard.

Good stuff DW. :bandit:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow!! got up this morning I was looking pretty damn tight... not something I'm used to...

Pretty sore after last week... feeling a bit run down... but tight and lean. I slept very well last night, could be I'm not getting enough carbs!! Man I can't believe how much I am eating and still losing weight.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love this guy's modesty! :bandit:

Bring on some pics!!
I'll do some at the end of the cut maybe.. I am not prepared for pics.. I haven't done any tanning in 2 years, I have only been removing hair from my back and arms and that is every couple of months.

I will be down to around 10% but there is some loose skin to deal with (remember I'm a bit long in the tooth). I am making very good progress ...yes but I don't know what people expect from someone my age. Yah I train like a young man but there will be some old man problems still.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Know it well DW. I am sure you rep us old guys well!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Know it well DW. I am sure you rep us old guys well!!
Thanks ...yah I'm doing well I know I am, but there's definitely some issues. I have about 13 months left to prep so I have plenty of time if I decide to hit the stage again. I am hoping to stay lean all year round which will take care of a lot of the loose skin. If I only have to lose 20 lbs or so during my prep that will help me tremendously as well.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No pressure bro..post 'em when you feel the time is right!
I'm just excited for your progress..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can send that 20 my way! I just can't break this plateau I'm at. I am actually going to log my first hormonal soon(sponsored) of 1-AndroRX by IronMag Labs. I am nervously excited to say the least. I just want to get into the 225-230 range!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No pressure bro..post 'em when you feel the time is right!
I'm just excited for your progress..
Yah and I appreciate all you help and encouragement!! I just like to be ready when pic time comes. I will come. I think eventually when all is said and done I will look better than I ever have due to the amount of mass I have been able to gain and maintain. I'm excited too!!