DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are you dosing the prime at now?
6 ed no need to go higher than that in the first 4 weeks. Not for me anyway.

Morning HIT cardio fasted with AP

Day 5 of freak which is insanely quick then did another 30 minutes cardio on the Precor cross trainer... love that machine.

It's a low carb day .. feeling pretty deflated...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok quick catch up

Day 1 Freak on Sunday followed by heavy ab training

Good day for a morning session, I don't do well in morning sessions. I was up 20 lbs on the first few sets of incline bb press then dropped 10 lbs to finish which is still up 10 lbs. I know I am stronger but my shoulder is not ready for heavy weight. I was up to as high as 235 at first normally for this 10 X 3 routine 275 would be more the norm. So only about 40 lbs off.

Up 20 lbs on bent over rows, legs loosening up due to a lot of stretching my power in my low half is coming back at which point I own these, as I am ultra thick.

Ab training went well, I am becoming more proficient at Wheel of death.

Yesterdy Leg day with Clean and press

Up 50 lbs on leg press... don't be alarmed I am nowhere near my potential, this is a very good machine with excellent range so I will not be able to do as much but still I have a long way to go before I reach where I should be. My hamstrings are loosening though so that will come.

Clean and press what a battle on the fourth set I only got 3 reps due to shear exhaustion. I lowered the weight by 10 lbs and finished. Again I was up 20 to start. Now that my legs are better I will continue with these instead of push press. Man are they exhausting though. I lost this round but will be back for more next week.

Body comp looking good.. like my progress .. switched back to Lipoderm. I definitely look like I lost some fat this week as I tightened up my diet a bit.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good arm session last night ... ok the Freak is an accumulative effect. It seems like after your done some sessions your think is that all and then you do it for a couple weeks and you start to get the point. Tremendous growth potential in this routine when done with the right ferocity. Ferocity being the word for my effort last night. I was in the zone and smashed it. Up 10 lbs on close grip, I tried this the previous week but only got a few sets .. this time I made all 10. To add to the effort the bar was kind of slippery and my grip would slide a bit, otherwise I think I would have been up another 10.

O bar curl .. I just did what I had done the week before with better form. I knew I had room to improve technique wise from the previous week so that's the route I took. I was happy with the effort.

Just HITT cardio tonight back at it tommorow.

Body comp. - looks like I will be down 1-2 lbs from last week but who knows. I predict a reduction of 1.25 - 1.5 lbs. I will weigh in tommorow night.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok the Freak is an accumulative effect. It seems like after your done some sessions your think is that all and then you do it for a couple weeks and you start to get the point. Tremendous growth potential in this routine when done with the right ferocity.
yes..so cool to see you embracing this protocol, and grasping the realization of benefits as I did. it's one thing to look at it and mull it..quite another to put it into practice and fully realize the brilliance of it!

your mentality (i.e. ferociusness) is perfectly matched to this strucure.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes..so cool to see you embracing this protocol, and grasping the realization of benefits as I did. it's one thing to look at it and mull it..quite another to put it into practice and fully realize the brilliance of it!

your mentality (i.e. ferociusness) is perfectly matched to this strucure.
Thanks,

One other comment on the Freak is that it there is next to no wasted effort. I feel everything I do has benefit. Some routines run you down too much.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plowed my way through day 4 of the freak in about 15 minutes...yah it's a short day. Chest was done 10 lbs higher, same with bent over rows.

More interesting though was weigh in. Earlier I had predicted I would be about 1 to 1.5 lbs lighter well I was dead wrong up 1 lb!! Okay this is the strangest cut I am gaining weight and losing fat!! Yah I am definitely leaner than I was last week!! So I'm 241.5 don't know if I will make 10% but I have to be getting close. Oh and the weight gain started when I went back on Prime ... go figure.

I got something new to try out... the infamous product X. I plan on taking a week off after next week then I will run a more agressive Prime protocol with AP of course. I plan on continuing a macro cycle, I mean why not look how it's working. This may be a good place to add some Product X ... what dya think!!

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
ohhhh the infamous product x should be a nice addition

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys ... Yep, Jacob confirmed so this is going to be added to my next stack. Oh Boy!! Prime, AP, Powerfull and Product X what a lineup. I may be throwing in VAT attack and will use up the rest of my Meltdown. I was thinking of trying Eviserate as well.

I have decided to do month 3 of the freak and then I will do chest attack routine which has me doing maintenance on the rest of my body. I haven't worked that out yet. The 3 and final installment of the Freak will be done 5 on and 2 off.

Good strength today on DAY 1 of the freak. I am really starting to see cuts now so I think my oringinal goal of 240 and 10% bf is very much intact. I will continue to macro cycle the rest of the summer maybe drop to around 8%, I am actually gaining muscle on this so I see no harm in it. I will ride it till it stops working. I think small adjustments along the way and I'll be golden.

Guys I have cut down many times but never seen anything like this. I can't believe the size I am retaining.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout ... legs and then the dreaded clean and press without any leg power left. I really hit the leg press hard so by the time I got to the clean and press my takeoff was diminished. I really struggled cuz my form sucked but that gave me some good exercise. Paying the price today I am exhausted. I am glad I won't be seeing that one again any time soon.

Body comp report... I appear to be getting quite large. Some definite width gained on the shoulders and my traps are huge, which is not news really. Cleans make my traps very large. The nice thing is I am attaining enough shoulder width to accomodate my large traps. Overhead barbell pressing does wonders for me.

My waist is looking pretty small, I still have some loose skin/fat on my chest and under my arms. I guess I will have to go pretty low to get rid of this. As I continue to get a little leaner I will continue to nail the area with some kind of topical ... eviscerate will be my next trial. One thing I'll have to watch is if I am going to take VAT Attak I will have to limit the dosing a bit as eviscerate has cort blocking as well.

Well there is no way I think I will go below 240, I seem to be getting bigger while I get leaner. Note as soon as I started Prime weight loss ceased. I won't cut without again. I have proved to myself that muscle loss is virtually impossible while on Prime.

I will reach my goal I estimate I am around 10% now and above 240. When I started and lost so much weight in the first 2 weeks I actually doubted that I would, but in the back of my mind I was thinking maybe loss will stop when I start using Prime again. Weight loss stopped fat loss did not!!

Anabolic Pump is an amazing supp to add during a cut. I believe it has done more for me than any fat loss supplement I have ever used. It has made dieting pretty fuggin easy. This has been a unique experience and god knows where I'll be when I get back on stage (if I do). One thing I know for sure, I'll be really fuggin big.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Paying the price today I am exhausted. I am glad I won't be seeing that one again any time soon.
:lol:
Body comp report... I appear to be getting quite large.
:cool2:
Anabolic Pump is an amazing supp to add during a cut. I believe it has done more for me than any fat loss supplement I have ever used. It has made dieting pretty fuggin easy.
Most definitely..AP is so versatile. Get big & bulk w/o fat..
Fat-loss and cut w/o muscle loss..
And ppl wonder I say it should be a staple for everyone's game plan!
One thing I know for sure, I'll be really fuggin big.
Love the swagger! ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol:

:cool2:

Most definitely..AP is so versatile. Get big & bulk w/o fat..
Fat-loss and cut w/o muscle loss..
And ppl wonder I say it should be a staple for everyone's game plan!
Love the swagger! ;)
Well I have about 10 bottles now.. I am making it a staple in mine.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pounded it hard last night... no increase in load, pretty tough routine to be constantly increasing. Never missed a rep though.

Only 2 sessions left and they are very short ones. Then I am taking a week off of lifting, my joints are screaming and my body is rebelling. I have hammered, I mean hammered this old body for 8 straight weeks, now it's begging for mercy. I will still do all my cardio and plan to do lots of core training exercises at home to prepare for my next 8 weeks. Lots of stretching also. I have massage scheduled for next week and a session with the chiro.

Morning cardio fasted with AP... then took 400 mg of Pslin followed shortly after by 1 cup of oats with almond butter and a heaping scoop of myofusion. I also had 2 slices of ezekiel bread. I was feeling really large and tight.

There is not a muscle in my body that isn't sore right now.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahh..hear ya there bro..I'm feeling a tad frazzled myself right now after The Great Leg Massacre yesterday! 8~O
Yep... took my first two Advil of the year..that equals last years total..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feeling much better today... Good nights sleep and I only did fasted cardio yesterday morning. I am a little surprised at the level of my recovery. I just have a short chest back workout tonight and will do some moderate level cardio 30 minutes.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you often open up posts with "Pounded it hard last night...no increase in load" ? :lol:
Ahhh yah that could be taken in more ways.... lol

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you often open up posts with "Pounded it hard last night...no increase in load" ? :lol:
:toofunny:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it Steveoph again..even if it's a fukkin hilariously funny post.

Wow. never got that message before when I tried to rep somebody..even the AMbot thinks that one was funny! :lol:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it Steveoph again..even if it's a fukkin hilariously funny post.

Wow. never got that message before when I tried to rep somebody..even the AMbot thinks that one was funny! :lol:
Classic double meaning!! Freud would have been all over that one!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a quick workout last night but I can really feel this routine taking it's toll. All the intensity has really hammered my body and I have a lot of aches and pains to deal with as far as joints and tight muscles are concerned. Time for a break is all. I just have a quick arm session tommorow and then I'll take a week off where I'll just do cardio, core training at home and stretching. Gotta get ready for the next onslaught cuz it's going to wicked .. yep the Asteroid X Files I think I'll call it.

So before I went to weigh in last night ..got the wife to assess my body comp changes this week, she said she could definitely see some fat loss and increased definition as can I. I saw some definite size increase as well so I was no shocked when I was up just over a pound again!!

Lets step back and look what happened over the last 8 weeks. I started taking a break from Prime where I used TNT with the AP, Pslin and host of other fat burners. I lost 7.5 lbs in the first 4 weeks. I started Prime and in the last 4 weeks I have continued to lean out but gained 2 lbs. So know I believe I have exceeded my expectations where I stand at 242.5 at around 10% maybe higher I have a tendancy to estimate a little low but I did try to take that into account. I think when I do a contest prep I'll just run Prime right through, these results are simply too impressive.

Napalm and Lipoderm I feel did a pretty decent job... the problem areas are greatly diminished. They still need some work so I will be continuing and trying out Dsades new Eviscerate. I have pretty high hopes.

Meltdown was ok but I don't feel it is as good as Recreate and despite some trouble with my vertigo I will try to tollerate Recreate again.. will just have to watch it closely. I believe a six to 8 week run will not be too probematic but would not be good to run it longer as I have a feeling it has something to do with the prolonged temperature increase. Really have to slug back a lot of water, probably over 6 littres ed. As for the other fat burners it's really hard to say. I feel that AP was most intrumental allowing me to handle more carbs and remain anabolic, and train hard and heavy all the way through.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know I am a little late on this one but if you just really wante to be fasted try 10-20 grams glutamine preworkout. Breaks down to glycogen easily if needed or used as a building block. Best of both worlds. But for MASS concerns Snags has hit it in the dime as usual.

Sounds like a good time to experiment w/ higher carbs..I like it.
I understand now you're timing on the supps. Yeah if you're rolling w/ that honestly I'd go away from the FT protocol and do Pslin w/ 60-80g+ carbs for breakfast (715am), hit your PowerFULL at @ 8:30 along w/ your other preWO supps, and hit the training at 9am..then, you could structure your rotating carb days from there, using AP as required.
I think waiting for 2hrs in the fasted state before training is a little long bro, you're pushing catabolic effects, imo.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know I am a little late on this one but if you just really wante to be fasted try 10-20 grams glutamine preworkout. Breaks down to glycogen easily if needed or used as a building block. Best of both worlds. But for MASS concerns Snags has hit it in the dime as usual.
Yah I took Snags advice on this one. I had some trouble with moring training in general. I am a morning person but that does not extend to the gym. I only have about 3/4 of my strength in the AM for some reason. If I get up early and eat and do plenty of stretching it's a lot better maybe 95%.

Like to take this time to formally thank Snag for all his help. He's a stand up guy and knows his shyte. Snag hope you are a big part of my next run as well.

Would like to see you there too MrKleen, your input would be very welcome. I was very inspired by your run. Especially the part about gaining muscle during a contest prep!! The rules have changed!!

My struggle will be to get and stay lean ... mass will never be a problem but I do want to keep what I have. I want be in a good position to get hyper lean. I will start my prep Feb 01 for a June show. This type of preparation is all new cuz of these supps so I"ll need plenty of input. My goal is to hit the stage a hyper lean 215 - 225 and think I can do it with these supps.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Like to take this time to formally thank Snag for all his help. He's a stand up guy and knows his shyte. Snag hope you are a big part of my next run as well.
awwww, ain't that sweet..thx DW! :wave2:

been my pleasure to offer my .02, and it's been fun watching your progress & effort. I love it when I see guys putting these supps thru the paces with smart effort! :biggthumpup:

looking forward to seeing you thru to the end game. ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awwww, ain't that sweet..thx DW! :wave2:

been my pleasure to offer my .02, and it's been fun watching your progress & effort. I love it when I see guys putting these supps thru the paces with smart effort! :biggthumpup:

looking forward to seeing you thru to the end game. ;)

Good to know, I can't wait till the next phase... I need the week's rest though...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah I took Snags advice on this one. I had some trouble with moring training in general. I am a morning person but that does not extend to the gym. I only have about 3/4 of my strength in the AM for some reason. If I get up early and eat and do plenty of stretching it's a lot better maybe 95%.
I have the same issue, hormones and metabolism are at a completely different level in the morning, blood sugar forget about it. I have to workout in themorning so I had to find a way to make it better. After a little reading I found that Spinal flexion actually stimulates the entire central nervous system. I have found that if I to some crunches, hypers, and a couple angry cat stretches during my warm up I seem to have a better workout. Even later in the day these would be a good addition to anyones warm up and can be done in between warm up sets. Oh yeah and let us not forget about the magic of Jack3d! I really don't think I could continue my morning workouts without it. Only other one I have found that is close is Superpump250 and it is twice the price.

He gives some of the best advice. I love his dieting styles and workout intensity coupled with old school know-how. Totally stand up guy and definitely a good person who's advice you should stick with.

Would like to see you there too MrKleen, your input would be very welcome. I was very inspired by your run. Especially the part about gaining muscle during a contest prep!! The rules have changed!!
Absolutely, I am in! By the way I have settled down at 192 5.5% after all of the water fluctuation and drying out a little. I too am staying pretty lean from now until my next show in October to let that skin keep tightening up.

My struggle will be to get and stay lean ... mass will never be a problem but I do want to keep what I have. I want be in a good position to get hyper lean. I will start my prep Feb 01 for a June show. This type of preparation is all new cuz of these supps so I"ll need plenty of input. My goal is to hit the stage a hyper lean 215 - 225 and think I can do it with these supps.
I see no reason you couldn't do that. So I will be eating my birthday cake on the first day of your contest prep. If all injuries are sound I will be starting another prep around this time too. We can do it together.

Now I am going to go read the rest of this bad boy and get caught up on everything so my input can be more viable. That and it is a good read!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ahh thanks!!

My handles have really diminished so maybe Napalm did do more than I thought. I do still have quite a bit of fat right around my Ceratusus (sp?) and a bit into my chest.
Since I just went through this, the fat under your chest, your serratus, and behind your oblique is the last to go. But it is like you look one day and go hey it is gone. Mine seemed like it happened over a week, after everything else was already lean. I don't know if that is discouraging or encouraging but is how it went with me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since I just went through this, the fat under your chest, your serratus, and behind your oblique is the last to go. But it is like you look one day and go hey it is gone. Mine seemed like it happened over a week, after everything else was already lean. I don't know if that is discouraging or encouraging but is how it went with me.
Yah alll depends on where your pockets are. I have them in my lower back and under my arms into my chest. Yah last to go, I sort have noticed what you were talking about with the fat on my sides though. Seemed to just disappear.

Well all done .. did HITT cardio fasted with AP this morning . then did day 5 of the freak (arms). Followed that up with another pretty intense cardio session. Like I said cardio and stretching this week. Some core work to get ready for a real hard 8 week run. More on that with my next log.

Something else of interest they were out of bulk super cissus at NP so I got some powders going to cap some Cissus powder, MSM and Glucosamine powder. Oh got another 1000 fish oil caps going to increase to 9 ed. I will be megadosing the other powders somewhat will have to decide dosing later. Any advice anyone could lend would be welcome.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea me too I'm giving my body and my wallet a break from ap and using yellow gold.... it's good but its not AP :no: I miss it :28:
Yah I considered yellow gold as well. I get pslin in bulk though. Got 2 more that's a steal at 19.99...

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Yah I considered yellow gold as well. I get pslin in bulk though. Got 2 more that's a steal at 19.99...
yea I got enough pslin to probably last the rest of the year but I gotta get some more AP

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea I got enough pslin to probably last the rest of the year but I gotta get some more AP
Well if you use a macro cycle and use Pslin in the high carb days the AP will last long.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My joints are very sore, glad I ordered all the joint support. Just some cardio today and for the rest of the week.

So I will start a new log late next week for the Asteroid X cycle...

I will be a attending the World Fame Championships next Sunday then starting my routine on Monday. USP has a sponsored grand mater in the comp ...goes by Old Navy..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Clean and press what a battle on the fourth set I only got 3 reps due to shear exhaustion. I lowered the weight by 10 lbs and finished. Again I was up 20 to start. Now that my legs are better I will continue with these instead of push press. Man are they exhausting though. I lost this round but will be back for more next week.
On the contrary my friend, bodybuilding is the only activity where failure means you succeeded. YOu fail to meet you reps means you succeeded to push yourself beyond your ability. Congrats!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the contrary my friend, bodybuilding is the only activity where failure means you succeeded. YOu fail to meet you reps means you succeeded to push yourself beyond your ability. Congrats!
True... I don't always go to failure but I always know where it is lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workin on my next stack it's looking something like this so far ... this is open for critique

6 am 1.5 grams Vat Attack
1 recreate
2 grams Cissus
2 grams MSM
2 grams Glucosmine
1 AP or 400 mg Pslin on high carb days non workout
2 powerfull non workout days
Eviscerate
PGH
50 mg formestane 3 days a week

630 am beakfast
1 product X
2 prime
Vitamins
3 fish oil

1130 1 AP

12 Lunch
1 product X
2 prime
3 fish oil

430 1 AP or 400 mg Pslin on high carb days
1.5 grams Vat Attack
1 recreate
2 grams Cissus
2 grams MSM
2 grams Glucosmine

5 Supper
1 product X
2 prime
3 fish oil
Eviscerate
PGH

Preworkout
DominATP
4 Refresh
1 product X
3 Prime
3 powerfull

Post workout
2 scoops myofusion
or 400 mg plsin in high carb shake

Bedtime
2 Powerfull

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks nice!

Workin on my next stack it's looking something like this so far ... this is open for critique

6 am 1.5 grams Vat Attack
1 recreate
2 grams Cissus
2 grams MSM
2 grams Glucosmine
1 AP or 400 mg Pslin on high carb days non workout
2 powerfull non workout days
Eviscerate
PGH

630 am beakfast
1 product X
2 prime
Vitamins
3 fish oil

1130 1 AP

12 Lunch
1 product X
2 prime
3 fish oil

430 1 AP or 400 mg Pslin on high carb days
1.5 grams Vat Attack
1 recreate
2 grams Cissus
2 grams MSM
2 grams Glucosmine

5 Supper
1 product X
2 prime
3 fish oil
Eviscerate
PGH

Preworkout
DominATP
4 Refresh
1 product X
3 Prime
3 powerfull

Post workout
2 scoops myofusion
or 400 mg plsin in high carb shake

Bedtime
2 Powerfull

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks nice!
Yah I think so too. This will be one to watch, it's going to be a tough ride. I am going to do month 3 of the freak for the first 4 weeks and then a chest bomb type routine where the other body parts are on maintenance. I got this from reading the asteroid stack pdf. A lot of good ideas there and I really like the training style. Workouts are designed wot work hard and fast with high frequecy lower volume. I have been moving towards this style and decided to give the Freak a try. Loved month 2 so will try month 3.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah I think so too. This will be one to watch, it's going to be a tough ride. I am going to do month 3 of the freak for the first 4 weeks and then a chest bomb type routine where the other body parts are on maintenance. I got this from reading the asteroid stack pdf. A lot of good ideas there and I really like the training style. Workouts are designed wot work hard and fast with high frequecy lower volume. I have been moving towards this style and decided to give the Freak a try. Loved month 2 so will try month 3.
Oh yeah I love the cyclical process of the workouts. I am itching to hit the Freak workout. I just have to heal up first. I have done all of these principles in seperate workouts and have had great success in all of them. I was hoping to maybe put in a good cycle of the arm workout once the tendons are up to snuff since my chest is kind of on a maintenance workout for the next 6-12 months.

Good name for you next log.
X-cuse me what's in your stack?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah I love the cyclical process of the workouts. I am itching to hit the Freak workout. I just have to heal up first. I have done all of these principles in seperate workouts and have had great success in all of them. I was hoping to maybe put in a good cycle of the arm workout once the tendons are up to snuff since my chest is kind of on a maintenance workout for the next 6-12 months.

Good name for you next log.
X-cuse me what's in your stack?
Yah we have an arm blast in the future as well, I call the shots so I say chest first but will do an arm blast for one of my trainees.

I have a good name I think going to call it... "The Asteroid Product X Files"

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the connection with the X Files.
Yes...seeing as there is so much unknown about the product, it being a bit of a mystery .... :nervous:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I looked at Snags log and man that is really impressive strength gains. I sure would love to run a log on that one too. Really hit for some major strength gains on legs and shoulders. Would be AWESOME! Can't wait to hear how it all goes.

Yes...seeing as there is so much unknown about the product, it being a bit of a mystery .... :nervous:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I looked at Snags log and man that is really impressive strength gains. I sure would love to run a log on that one too. Really hit for some major strength gains on legs and shoulders. Would be AWESOME! Can't wait to hear how it all goes.
Yah I'm gettin pretty excited, just tryin to get the most out of my break so I can hit this hard!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm watching how "X" does with your strength as well DW.