Cut/Recomp Exravaganza of Dream's

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can send that 20 my way! I just can't break this plateau I'm at. I am actually going to log my first hormonal soon(sponsored) of 1-AndroRX by IronMag Labs. I am nervously excited to say the least. I just want to get into the 225-230 range!!
Lol yah at least I have all the mass I need, now the quality!! I am trying to get a much harder look.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol yah at least I have all the mass I need, now the quality!! I am trying to get a much harder look.
There lies the challenge....grainy and full!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry, but what supplements are you taking to retain your muscle??

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry, but what supplements are you taking to retain your muscle??
To some extent yes ... while I lose fat.

I don't do hard cuts at this stage, nor will I ever do a full out bulk. I do different shades of recomp. Currently my recomp is aimed more at losing fat and maintaining muscle. I will sometimes try to gain a little muscle and lose a little fat. This is a slower process but it is possible with modern supps. So the supps I am currently taking are a) Aimed mostly at fat loss b) I take supps to remain anabolic as possible while I lose weight. TNT does a pretty good job of keeping me aggessive while cutting fat, I do however feel that Prime will do a better job. (We'll see).

The nutrient partioners... anabolic pump and Pslin can be used either way. They are great tools for any kind of recomp. Personally I think Anabolic Pump is the most effective supplement I have ever used to help burn fat. It does not work directly to do so but allows you to design a method to do so very easily without giving up carbs.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would suggest come sort of amino acid drink such as Xtend or purplr wraath. I use these on cuts and it works wonders when i cant eat as much. Its a zero calorie drink that feeds my muscles and speeds up my metabolism.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would suggest come sort of amino acid drink such as Xtend or purplr wraath. I use these on cuts and it works wonders when i cant eat as much. Its a zero calorie drink that feeds my muscles and speeds up my metabolism.
Something with BCAA's and EAA's I guess. Yah I have thought about it. Catabolism is not currently an issue but this might be something to add on a contest prep type scenario. Maybe some Xtend for during workouts, I'll think about it thanks.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DominATP has many of the ingredients as Xtend does

Dicreatine Malate 4500 mg **
Beta Alanine 3000 mg **
Leucine 5000 mg **
Citrulline Malate 3500 mg **
Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg **

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ah ok cool. I wasnt really familiar with that product. I almost thought it was a little strange that they werent in there somewhere! It seems like you are well on your way to becoming what you want. Kee up the hard work!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah ok cool. I wasnt really familiar with that product. I almost thought it was a little strange that they werent in there somewhere! It seems like you are well on your way to becoming what you want. Kee up the hard work!
Thanks...

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DominATP has many of the ingredients as Xtend does

Dicreatine Malate 4500 mg **
Beta Alanine 3000 mg **
Leucine 5000 mg **
Citrulline Malate 3500 mg **
Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg **

I'm jealous DW -- I haven't even been able to check out DominATP.. :sad:

While this looks like a great product, it's not quite on Xtend or PurpleWraath level (or Core ABC). I agree with you about the need to look further into this when you cut cals/carbs more, but a couple points:
Xtend is a balanced BCAA blend, bringing in the other two BC's valine & isoleucine. IMO, these two are just as important as leucine in the process. Leucine gets all the headlines, but the other two create the proper synergy..
And further exponentiate that with EAA's (the other 5 aminos that the body cannot produce on it's own).
My .02 -- I like the above mentioned products, probably PurpleWraath the best because it brings in EAA's, but I also like a product called NitroE8 when I'm in hardcore cal deficit; this is not cheap, but is beyond comparison..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm jealous DW -- I haven't even been able to check out DominATP.. :sad:

While this looks like a great product, it's not quite on Xtend or PurpleWraath level (or Core ABC). I agree with you about the need to look further into this when you cut cals/carbs more, but a couple points:
Xtend is a balanced BCAA blend, bringing in the other two BC's valine & isoleucine. IMO, these two are just as important as leucine in the process. Leucine gets all the headlines, but the other two create the proper synergy..
And further exponentiate that with EAA's (the other 5 aminos that the body cannot produce on it's own).
My .02 -- I like the above mentioned products, probably PurpleWraath the best because it brings in EAA's, but I also like a product called NitroE8 when I'm in hardcore cal deficit; this is not cheap, but is beyond comparison..

Yah NP got a few hundred lbs and it was gone in a few days....

hmmm well I think I'm ok for now but may look into something else if I go on a more intense cut ... and that will be only at contest time. Good to be informed though.. thanks..

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yah NP got a few hundred lbs and it was gone in a few days....

hmmm well I think I'm ok for now but may look into something else if I go on a more intense cut ... and that will be only at contest time. Good to be informed though.. thanks..
Yessir..I think you're good with the DominATP right now too..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really hit the wall last night.. the diet was probably a factor but not the only one. It's that time of year where it is getting hotter outside and in the gym and it's before they're willing to turn on the air conditioning. It was very hot in the gym. The other factor was pace... yah we finished at least 15-20 minutes faster than we did the previous week. There are a lot of drop sets in this routine and plenty of volume. It was not my strength that waned it was my stamina.

At the end of my chest workout I was missing reps and having to reduce weight. It was still a good fight but definitely, performance was down.

Back started out similar untill the last 2 exercises I got my second wind and slayed them. What a pump! I guess I realized that I was setting a wicked pace and it seemed to energize me .. plus that area of the gym is more open and less stuffy. Anywho it was another happy ending. Never give up the fight ... it's not over till it's over. Felt pretty good about my effort.. man am I stiff today.

Like I said the diet is starting to have an effect ... don't think TNT is going to hold off the effects of dieting forever. My hope is when I start a new routine and begin taking prime I will get a boost. I won't do any kind of cut without Prime again, especially if all goes according to plan. Prime to the rescue ... starts on Sunday. I will be doing month 2 of the Freak. I'll ease into it though, will be conservative with the weight at first.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Prime to the rescue ... starts on Sunday. I will be doing month 2 of the Freak. I'll ease into it though, will be conservative with the weight at first.
Cool deal on the month #2 schematic, rock 'n roll bro..
Bringing back some Prime myself very shortly, need that extra edge & recovery as I trim down the cal intake.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool deal on the month #2 schematic, rock 'n roll bro..
Bringing back some Prime myself very shortly, need that extra edge & recovery as I trim down the cal intake.
You said it, exactly what I was trying to imply.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting development this morning .. I weighed in and it reported I was up .6 of a pound. I full expected to be down 1.5 to 2 lbs based on what I have seen this week. I am not taking this to the bank, I strongly suspect my scales are fugged.. Will see at the gym scales which give me a more consistant value.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah!! last night was awsome, I must have hit the supps just right, I really had great strength and stamina an I rocked all the way through. I actually was able to increase on some of my shoulder exercises. The intensity was through the roof. I love that feeling where my 3rd set feels like my first. The BA was really kicked in.

I weighed in at the gym and it's confirmed I am actually up about 3/4 of a pound from last week. Just when I was almost ready to give up on TNT I get this great workout and find I am actually putting on some mass during a diet. I definitely got leaner, by how much I don't know but I would guess about 1 to 1.5 lbs of fat. My clothes are a tad looser where it counts and I am feeling huge. Still some fat in my chest but it seems to be diminishing on my lower back and sides. I have to say there is less on my chest as well. So I think the spot reduction is working.

I am almost half way and I seem to be right on schedule. I am a little over 242 and If I had to guess I would see I am a little under 12% body fat. If I have another week like this I will be around the same weight and just over 11% with 3 weeks left. With Prime kicking in and the way things are going my original goal of 240 at 10% is not looking impossible. My diet seems to be dialed in perfectly now as I made those adjustments adding more carbs.

Just to give you guys a point of reference the last time I was 10% I was around 210 lbs. Yah it's been a good couple years. There is nobody that can tell me these herbal supps I have been using don't work!! My comp weight would be around 20 lbs heavier and I would probably be leaner. The very experienced guys will know just how amazing this is for natural bodybuilding.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wife was away so I threw together the following recipe

Ingredients
Stuff I found in the fridge

Got home yesterday and was really fuggin hungry after my cardio session

So looked in the fridge.. I thought she said she cooked chicken .. oh yah had that for lunch .. where does she keep the damn tuna... can't find it.

Eggs .. I'll use eggs.
Get the wok out
Crack in 8 eggs try not to get too many shells in it
Need carbs... ahh there's some cooked rice in the fridge
Measured a cup and a half threw it in the damn wok with the eggs
Couple handfulls of broccoli gotta have my veg...
Now gotta flavor this sucker.. he here's some grated parmesan
add some salt and pepper
Lets shake some spicy thai sauce in there.
mix till eggs are cooked
Eat it right out of the walk.. makes less dishes.
I didn't puke so it was a success... really didn't taste bad at all.

See Snag is not the only one who can cook!!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wife was away so I threw together the following recipe

Ingredients
Stuff I found in the fridge

Eggs .. I'll use eggs.
Get the wok out
Crack in 8 eggs try not to get too many shells in itNeed carbs... ahh there's some cooked rice in the fridge
Measured a cup and a half threw it in the damn wok with the eggs
Couple handfulls of broccoli gotta have my veg...
Now gotta flavor this sucker.. he here's some grated parmesan
add some salt and pepper
Lets shake some spicy thai sauce in there.
mix till eggs are cooked
Eat it right out of the walk.. makes less dishes.I didn't puke so it was a success... really didn't taste bad at all.

See Snag is not the only one who can cook!!
:toofunny:

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
man I'm a little late but good log as always DW reading your description of your workouts just makes me wanna go slay some iron but today is just cardio so will have to wait till tomarrow

I just started dominatp last week its a pretty nice pre workout I'm also liking refresh anyways keep up the good work bro I'll be checkin in

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man I'm a little late but good log as always DW reading your description of your workouts just makes me wanna go slay some iron but today is just cardio so will have to wait till tomarrow

I just started dominatp last week its a pretty nice pre workout I'm also liking refresh anyways keep up the good work bro I'll be checkin in
Cario for me too... starting the Freak tommorow...

Halfway things are looking good!! Looks like I'm a bit ahead of schedule...

Started Prime again today .. back on Napalm for 2 weeks...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loved my first day on Freak!! I was out of there in 30 minutes and feeling great!! I was a bit conservative as it was my first time, next time I'll throw some more weight on. Shoulder didn't feel too bad.

Not as difficult as I thought today is day 2 Legs!!.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn not a good night for legs!!

I doing the second month of the freak so legs is leg press 5X5. I mean it's only leg press so I load it right up and when I go to do my second set I get a cramp in my inner right thigh, I tried to rub it out did some stretches it wouldn't go away. So I couldn't finish as I was not going to risk injury, I get this sometimes it goes away the next day. I go very very deep on my leg press with a wide stance and toes slightly outward which does put some extra stress on the inner thigh (intentionally).

I finished the calf raise on the leg press machine, felt very good, I held my contractions for a couple seconds as this seems to be the best way to work this exercise.

On to clean and press.. first couple sets went very well and I was pretty impressed with my form. Then on the third set I felt a twinge in my previously injured hamstring. I finished the 3rd set and part of the 4th but finished off the rest of the 4th and 5th just doing push press. No sense in risking injury and I did not like the way my hamstring felt. Worse comes to worse push press is ok for me as my traps tend to get overdeveloped when I do cleans anyway.

I am a bit concerned that the hamstring is not healed completely, hope it doesn't cause me further difficulty.

Damn!! it's so hard when your ready to tear it to pieces and your body is whining!! Fuggg!!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I doing the second month of the freak so legs is leg press 5X5. I mean it's only leg press so I load it right up and when I go to do my second set I get a cramp in my inner right thigh..
here's where I had to start tweaking the program a smidge, as I don't have a leg press sled in my garage..thought about doing lunges, but went w/ BB squats..I'm just picturing you saying 'it's only squats'.. :lol:
I am a bit concerned that the hamstring is not healed completely, hope it doesn't cause me further difficulty.
ouch..me too man. :worried:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
here's where I had to start tweaking the program a smidge, as I don't have a leg press sled in my garage..thought about doing lunges, but went w/ BB squats..I'm just picturing you saying 'it's only squats'.. :lol:
ouch..me too man. :worried:

Yah squats are not to be disrespected ... I stayed with the leg press cuz I have been doing squats for a long time and thought maybe time for a change. Normally I only do single legs on leg press...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear it DW! That is the worst when the desire is screaming go go go and your body is griping. A wise man will prevail big man!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear it DW! That is the worst when the desire is screaming go go go and your body is griping. A wise man will prevail big man!!
Yah .. I didn't want to be wise ... I wanted to kick azz....:28:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah!!! Azz kikin went down last night... love arm day on this routine!! I powered right through both exercises 10 X 3 sets. For those who don't know the two exercises are decline close grip bench and curls which to me means O bar curls. I felt like a real monster.

Woke up today did a weigh in and I was down 1.4 lbs from last week so that's 7.4 total in 4.5 weeks. If your recall last week I was up a half a lb or so. This weigh in makes more sense and overall I have to say it jibes with what I am seeing in the mirror. Retained muscle mass with significant leaning out. That's what I aimed for. So 240.6 looks like I will drop down below 240 but not by much. Who know's with Prime kicking in now I may just stay the same and reach my mark of 10% at 240. It's going to get interesting stay tuned.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hah!!! Azz kikin went down last night... love arm day on this routine!! I powered right through both exercises 10 X 3 sets. For those who don't know the two exercises are decline close grip bench and curls which to me means O bar curls. I felt like a real monster.
yeah that was one of my fav days too. :)
Woke up today did a weigh in and I was down 1.4 lbs from last week so that's 7.4 total in 4.5 weeks. If your recall last week I was up a half a lb or so. This weigh in makes more sense and overall I have to say it jibes with what I am seeing in the mirror. Retained muscle mass with significant leaning out. That's what I aimed for. So 240.6 looks like I will drop down below 240 but not by much. Who know's with Prime kicking in now I may just stay the same and reach my mark of 10% at 240.
It's going to get interesting stay tuned.
sure thing.. :popcorn:

slow and steady, making nice progress my man. :thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah that was one of my fav days too. :)

sure thing.. :popcorn:

slow and steady, making nice progress my man. :thumbsup:
Thanks yah sure beats the heck out of having to lose everything so quickly.. like I used to do. It's a lot easier to tollerate as well. I don't feel like I am depriving myself.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty good workout last night but really fuggin short!! I was in and out... I get tonight off did some morning fasted cardio and still have about 140 grams of carbs to play with this evening.

What a fuggin bad day for recieving supps... first I find out customs has my T911 and AP, I am pretty sure AP is ok but T911 has yohimbine and it may not be allowed in Canada. Then I ordered powerfull from a Canadian distibutor and some guy phones me and says he has 3 bottles of AP by mistake sent to him ?? Ok they screwed up my order and sent it to the wrong guy. I will get the AP off him tommorow. We'll see how the customs situation pans out.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boy I am really loving the Prime AP combo.. both are going to be staples. I get excited when I think where I will be in a year from now possibly getting back on stage. I know one thing I will be in another class physique wise. I am so much bigger than I was and as I slowly lean out I can really see improvements. Slow and steady as she goes ..Snag and I agree on that. My skin should tighten up nicely too.

I am also thinking of extending the carb cycle and adding in some of the new USP powder for fat loss. I still have enough of my other fat burners to run this a bit longer. There is nothing remotely catabolic about this protocol and with Prime I may actually add a little lean mass so I don't see the harm.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mornng fasted cardio with AP...

Freak day 5 - I was very strong ... Prime's kickin in nicely

30 more minutes cardio on this new precor cross trainer at the gym... very challenging. I was sweating like a pig... even moreso than usual.

So back to day 1 of the freak ... I will be more agressive this time around... it ain't waitin... it's comin now!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second week day 1 Freak... Chest and back.

Incline bench - 10 X 3 sets shoulder was bothering me again so I could not increase the weight as I had hoped. It was no worse though.

Bent over rows - 10 X 3 sets increased by 10 lbs it went easily I may go up 20 next time.

I am feeling nice and sore today so the Freak is doing it's job.

Diet is still going well - today is a medium day.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
solid man you taking anything to help the shoulder like super cissus or something man that stuff did great things for my shoulder and knee

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
solid man you taking anything to help the shoulder like super cissus or something man that stuff did great things for my shoulder and knee

Oh yah super cissus powder 2-2.5 grams a day...

AM fasted cardio avec AP...

Day 2 Week 2 freak Leg day!!

Well I have been stretching out my hams more and man were they tight, no wonder I have been having problems. I will be stretching them periodically so I can get my flexibility back. I got through the leg portion without incident. I did not go that aggressive as my hams are still pretty tight.

I killed it on puch press though up 20 lbs ...yah decided to just stick with push press rather than clean and press .. again the fuggin hammies.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whew what a battle last night, I started off the close grip bench 10 lbs up but had to go back down on the fifth set due to some soreness in my right shoulder. I guess push press and close grip take there toll, I don't ever remember close grip putting this much preasure on the out shoulder. I am thinking maybe my grip should be more narrow, I made this adjustment in my latter sets.

Same weight on O curls as I found it very challenging the week before. When a got to 8-10 sets it was very challenging this week as well .. sets 1-7 were a lot better form however.

Now here's a new turn.. the last couple - three days I have not noticed fat loss however I have noticed some significant size and volume increase. Muscle density like I have never seen it before on me. Now I am a little disappointed not to be visibly shedding body fat the way I had been in previous weeks but I am very pleased with the change in muscle hardness. Prime's kicked in I guess and pretty darn hard at 6 ed.

As far as fat loss goes I am sure I will see some changes soon.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Continued good stuff DW..patience on everything coming together my man! You'll know when/if you need to make changes to continue hitting your goals, and then they will be small adjustments at that. You're monitoring everything quite nicely. :biggthumpup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Continued good stuff DW..patience on everything coming together my man! You'll know when/if you need to make changes to continue hitting your goals, and then they will be small adjustments at that. You're monitoring everything quite nicely. :biggthumpup:
Thanks!

Yah i already know where I can make some improvements if I have to. I will wait for tommorows weigh in and that coupled with what I see in the mirror along with my wife's opinion will help me make further decisions.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is kind of hard to believe but I weighed in today 4.4 lbs up from last week, I can't imagine what could have caused this!! I have been looking a lot bigger this week but 4 lbs!!

The mirror today seemed to indicate some slight fat loss but I had so much more volume that it was hard to tell. I asked the wife she says I look a bit leaner and my love handles are pretty much gone. So when I weighed in I though maybe a little weight loss. I will confirm these numbers with the gym scales.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
This is kind of hard to believe but I weighed in today 4.4 lbs up from last week, I can't imagine what could have caused this!! I have been looking a lot bigger this week but 4 lbs!!

The mirror today seemed to indicate some slight fat loss but I had so much more volume that it was hard to tell. I asked the wife she says I look a bit leaner and my love handles are pretty much gone. So when I weighed in I though maybe a little weight loss. I will confirm these numbers with the gym scales.
you been back on the prime for about a week now eh?

thats what it did for me week 1 4 lbs gained kinda nice :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you been back on the prime for about a week now eh?

thats what it did for me week 1 4 lbs gained kinda nice :D
It's really strange though, on a calorie deficit ?

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
yea that is strange I wasn't in deficit I was at maintenance how much of a deficit are u in?

Are u using any bcca or eaa I would imagine so if you are cutting depending on if and how much that could be the answer

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea that is strange I wasn't in deficit I was at maintenance how much of a deficit are u in?

Are u using any bcca or eaa I would imagine so if you are cutting depending on if and how much that could be the answer
It was my crappy scale I weighed myself at the gym was down by a tenth of a pound maybe 2 tenths. Makes more sense, I have seen size increase but not 4 lbs worth. I am still going to tighten my diet up just a tad though. I am defininitely leaner as my clothes fit more loosely.

Last night day 4 of the freak and it's a real fast workout but I went up 15 lbs on bench and 10 on B.O. rows (could have gone 20). So that's the Prime strength gains kickin ... right on schedule.

Fasted AP cardio this morning .. get the rest of the day off .. high carbs yoohoo!! Had a cup of oats, with a spoon full of natural pb and a heaping scoop of myofusion in 1/4 cup of skim milk, threw in 2 slices of raisin cinnimon ezeikiel bread. Feeling pretty damn huge!!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fasted AP cardio this morning .. get the rest of the day off .. high carbs yoohoo!! Had a cup of oats, with a spoon full of natural pb and a heaping scoop of myofusion in 1/4 cup of skim milk, threw in 2 slices of raisin cinnimon ezeikiel bread. Feeling pretty damn huge!!
mmmm, yummy. I bet you're feeling good on the carb re-up! :28:
Got one coming myself soon.. :006:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mmmm, yummy. I bet you're feeling good on the carb re-up! :28:
Got one coming myself soon.. :006:
You know it... I think plsin is working better and better for me and on the high carbs days I am using plsin for 2 meals and AP for lunch. No carbs are taken without some kind of nutrient catalyst. I have adopted this policy throughout the week as well, I am always covered.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the mirror is telling a nice story today.. patience is the key as Snag mentioned and I am sure I have also throughout this thread. Now that Prime has kicked in there should be minimal actual weight loss but obvious fat loss. This may slow the cut down a bit who knows but I will take quality fat loss over quick loss any day. This isn't a race and I will extend the cut anyway. Cycling nutrients this way can be done indefinitely anyway. I am not losing any mass (actually gaining some) so there is no harm done. Lets see how low I can go.

The extension will involve similar macro cycling and I still have a bottle of Meltdown and will likely have some Lean Out left. I will ramp up the prime intake. We'll see how it goes and make small adjustments as needed. The leaner and tighter I get the easier for me to shoot for a contest prep next year. It will keep my skin tighter and eliminate pocket fat problems.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Well the mirror is telling a nice story today.. patience is the key as Snag mentioned and I am sure I have also throughout this thread. Now that Prime has kicked in there should be minimal actual weight loss but obvious fat loss. This may slow the cut down a bit who knows but I will take quality fat loss over quick loss any day. This isn't a race and I will extend the cut anyway. Cycling nutrients this way can be done indefinitely anyway. I am not losing any mass (actually gaining some) so there is no harm done. Lets see how low I can go.

The extension will involve similar macro cycling and I still have a bottle of Meltdown and will likely have some Lean Out left. I will ramp up the prime intake. We'll see how it goes and make small adjustments as needed. The leaner and tighter I get the easier for me to shoot for a contest prep next year. It will keep my skin tighter and eliminate pocket fat problems.
what are you dosing the prime at now?