current pumped pic

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
This is me after one of my workouts. I will try to get more soon.

Last edited:
jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Looking good bro, ripped up. Keep up the good work i'm sure bobo has you squared away. :thumbsup:

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looking real good mountD.size and shape thats a killer combo..

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
woohoo a wrangler girl gave me a wow... ::fans face:: :-D

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
some constructive feedback....your traps, neck, and shoulders are overshadowing your arms/chest. Unless you're doing this on purpose for funtionality reasons, I'd restructure the workouts. Lookin' good though!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
some constructive feedback....your traps, neck, and shoulders are overshadowing your arms/chest. Unless you're doing this on purpose for funtionality reasons, I'd restructure the workouts. Lookin' good though!

I completely disagree especially with that pose.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
i agree bobo - that pose is the only reason his traps "overshadow" his chest

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think it's the pose as well.

Kmac - good to see you around, hadn't seen ya posting in a while

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
thx bro - good to be back
the work/school combo has finally slowed down

I'll stop hijacking your thread now Lake

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
thx bro - good to be back
the work/school combo has finally slowed down

I'll stop hijacking your thread now Lake

haha its okay bro... yeah the pose isnt the best.. it is just a quick pose that i do when i take pics.. my shoulders do overpower my chest though.. my chest lags big time.. its natural though.. my shoulders take over in my chest movements no matter how i do them.. ive tried sweeping them back and everything.. i just accept it now ;).. lol

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
yeah i only wish i had some cuts like that, oh well to be 35 what can you do.... gettin old sucks!!!!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
yeah i only wish i had some cuts like that, oh well to be 35 what can you do.... gettin old sucks!!!!!
Haha I really am not all that cut up. I was just really pumped up there. Can't wait to start my 8 week ph cycle here soon though :). I'll keep you guys updated.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
yeah i do.. its hard to tell in those pics.. but a close up shot or a shot from above makes it pretty damn apparent.. sucks ass.. and here is the other one to go along..

Last edited:

30th T/A

Banned
Awards
look good bro. whats your bf %? im at the same height and weight.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
prolly like 9-10%... not positive tho

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
thats a good question. I will check that out next bicep workout. They are 15.5" not pumped up.

30th T/A

Banned
Awards
man, in your pictures you looked jacked up!, i never thought 182lb would looked that good at our height. in the pics without knowing, id say your 190-195 with 17.25-17.5" guns. having low bf must do wonders on helping a person look bigger.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
man, in your pictures you looked jacked up!, i never thought 182lb would looked that good at our height. in the pics without knowing, id say your 190-195 with 17.25-17.5" guns. having low bf must do wonders on helping a person look bigger.
That is true but man it is kind of a pain sometimes having low b/f becuase you dont look really big till you have a cutoff on our tight shirt etc. Plus my biceps are my worst body part (with my chest) and dont peak AT ALL. It is is pretty frustrating but they are getting there. I hold all my fat around my waist. My arms and shoulders are about as lean as they can be. THanks for the compliments tho.

Renton405

Awards
Jeez my arms are just below 16" non pumped and yours look bigger than mine in your pics ....