New to this, currently cutting

Vorpyvorp

Awards
Hey guys i tried to do research on the forums before asking this question but maybe just making a post is better.

I’m new to everything outside of test. I’m 32 I’m currently on trt doing 200mg every 5 days so about 1200/mo. Before getting tested i was sitting at under 100 for my overall test levels so that’s why I’m on trt so early. I’m now currently sitting at a little over 875 for my level.

before trt i played all varsity sports as a kid and college level. I was pulling a little over 600 for deadlifts, 500 for squats and 365 for bench. I’m currently 6’2 292lbs. Over the past 2 months I’ve cut down from 330lbs and aiming to get into the 8-10% bf range.

I’ve been reading about Tren A. Would this be something smart to add into for my cut down? Would something like clen be bennificial or wait until closer to 12%. I track all my macros, I’m getting 250g of protein daily as well as over 40min of cardio daily plus 6-7 days of lifting.

thanks in advance. Also im based in austin.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would tell you to get to 12% first then consider the extras. you need to be able to do all the hard work on the front end so then when u add the other PEDs you wibe able to strip the last bit with their use.
I agree. If you're doing cardio and weight training everyday you should have no problem getting to 12% first.

Vorpyvorp

Awards
Appreciate the comments. Back on the grind then we go

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You definetly got mass, if you can continue to cut down it will all start to pop. Muscle is there

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven’t don’t a dexa or anything just the readings of diff machines. Some say 16 some say 27 I’d say I’m somewhere in the 20s. I’ll add a back picture from yesterday to this.
You’ve got a real good foundation. You would really benefit from injectable L-Carnitine. The injectable Carnitine, not the oral, is great for fat loss, improves energy, as well as numerous health benefits. Don’t let it fool you, it’s very powerful in cutting fat, pretty much at a PED level. People do various doses, but 400 mg EOD is a good place to start. Just make sure diet and training are in order, and inject sub-Q pre workout.

Vorpyvorp

Awards
Haven’t been able to reply busy. Thanks for all the input everyone I’ll keep grinding and cutting down and think about gear when I’m done with the cutting and maintenance and go into a bulk beginning of next year. I think i can hit my goal by Jan or Feb. Currently 290 from my last update.

Attachments

Gordon_Bennet

Gordon_Bennet

Awards
I haven’t don’t a dexa or anything just the readings of diff machines. Some say 16 some say 27 I’d say I’m somewhere in the 20s. I’ll add a back picture from yesterday to this.
I was looking at what BF I was and got pointed to this video. Check it out, it'll give you some guidance on what your BF% is.
Body Fat Viddy

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
You’ve got a real good foundation. You would really benefit from injectable L-Carnitine. The injectable Carnitine, not the oral, is great for fat loss, improves energy, as well as numerous health benefits. Don’t let it fool you, it’s very powerful in cutting fat, pretty much at a PED level. People do various doses, but 400 mg EOD is a good place to start. Just make sure diet and training are in order, and inject sub-Q pre workout.
Doesn’t L-carnitine got to be injected IM? Damn, if I knew I could inject it SQ… what a blessing

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got it
Even IM gives me some PIP…. Won’t even try to inject it SQ, then
I mean you could try and see if it leaves a knot, but definitely be prepared for PIP. That’s what I did, as I didn’t get PIP IM, and had a lot of Slin Pins, so I tried SQ and do get a little PIP, but no knots. I guess I do need to be careful telling guys SQ, because I do believe a lot do get PIP.

Last edited:

Vorpyvorp

Awards
Updating this because I have a new question. So currently these are my stats from previous.
Currently on 500 test split 2x a week and primo 300 split 2x week
I am still cutting down I want to get into the 230 range i think that would be at about 10-12% BF. Was thinking about adding in an oral like anavar. Thoughts? Added an updated back photo to compare to my previous post.

Attachments