csa2179

Awards
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
the tren gave me some slight gyno as you can see in the picture but thats pretty normal for me. gains are coming along i havent weighed my self in a while so i dont know what im at and i havent test with the cailpers so i dont know what BF is. Test is at 1g and eq is at 1.2g. im off all orals and tren. the only thing i might add in over the next 8 weeks is mast e at 400mg. in 8 weeks ill probably start running deca along with current doses of test and eq. so this will be a long cycle of alot of test and eq. really wish i had GH but i dont so lets just see what happens

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Killin it bro! Definitely seeing gains in all the right places. I saw some pretty intense anxiety and tren sides on this stuff too. I think GH really helped tho definitely with insomnia which was practically non existent thank god

technique88

technique88

Awards
the tren gave me some slight gyno as you can see in the picture but thats pretty normal for me. gains are coming along i havent weighed my self in a while so i dont know what im at and i havent test with the cailpers so i dont know what BF is. Test is at 1g and eq is at 1.2g. im off all orals and tren. the only thing i might add in over the next 8 weeks is mast e at 400mg. in 8 weeks ill probably start running deca along with current doses of test and eq. so this will be a long cycle of alot of test and eq. really wish i had GH but i dont so lets just see what happens
Looking good bro! At this rate you'll definitely have your physique back in no time. Your legs are looking swole and definitely leaner on the abdominal and chest area.

How was the vacation?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
It was good, lots of girls! I had some pics but I guess I deleted them by accident. Yeah my appurtenances is going crazy I'm eatting like 6-8 times a day, so I'd say the gains should be rolling in.

Blood work just came in today left kidney is functioning at 100%, **** yes!!! Doc was worried about the high protein diet, so I have to do weekly bloods, I was worried I pushed it to hard on the winny100mg/anavar100mg/trena150mg a day. My urine got pretty orange, so I was glad to see the kidney is doing great.

This part of the cycle is all about eatting! The next 8 weeks I should be hitting 5000kcals a day. Then I'll throw in the deca and sd, should balloon up!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
It was good, lots of girls! I had some pics but I guess I deleted them by accident. Yeah my appurtenances is going crazy I'm eatting like 6-8 times a day, so I'd say the gains should be rolling in. Blood work just came in today left kidney is functioning at 100%, **** yes!!! Doc was worried about the high protein diet, so I have to do weekly bloods, I was worried I pushed it to hard on the winny100mg/anavar100mg/trena150mg a day. My urine got pretty orange, so I was glad to see the kidney is doing great. This part of the cycle is all about eatting! The next 8 weeks I should be hitting 5000kcals a day. Then I'll throw in the deca and sd, should balloon up!
Bring the gains!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for the re-gainz....you're already looking wayyyyy better Chris, leaner & certainly beefier than your first post pic at your shunk-down weight - you've already made a big comeback. Still haven't used that Fluoxy, but it will have its place in time. M1T was a blast, pulled 565 from the floor like it was my b*tch.

Good to see you not looped up on all the drugs post-surgery like the last time we spoke lol

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Thanks man, I'm doing a lot better. M1t is pretty impressive stuff. I just won't use it longer than 3 weeks. It kicks my ass. Glad ur here

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
need some advice...

so this isnt the first time i have ran 1g of test and 1.2g of eq. but for some reason this time my abdomen seems to be bloated. ive lost all ab definition.. neither of these compounds have ever done this to me. its not as bad as 600mg of deca, but its enough that i am noticing it. i started 2mg of lectro 5 days ago, to get rid of a few small masses under my nipples. they are gone, im going to run the lectro for 2 more days then start exemestane. im also running .5mg of caber a week. imight stop the caber and start back up 2 weeks before i add deca in.

other than the little water weight things are going great. gains are coming nicely although i still haven't weighted my self. my appetite is through the roof, im at around 3500-4000kcals. next week i should be adding in another 500cals. strength is finally coming back. front squats are at 175lbs squats are at 225lbs. this was the first week ive gone past 135lbs in 6 months, pretty much since i got sick. i dont know when ill be able to get back to 400+lbs but im slowly chipping away at it. have to see my urologist tomorrow to get labs done, making sure the kidney is still good. ill try and get some pictures up this week. not much difference besides a little water weight.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
whats your diet looking like man? you smashing see food or are you watching your carbs and only eating good carbs? i noticed a boat load of bloat with eq and test dosed in the same ball park.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Are you running the same gear from the same source as you did last time? Maybe this gear is more potent, at the end of the day your running 2g a week of hormones that will definitely cause bloat, so I wouldn't be too worried about it.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Same source different blend. The test is test 500, 250 test e and 250 test c. The eq is the same. Come to think of it last time I ran eq it was with only 500mg of test. It was my deca run that I ran a gram of test with. I'm not eating much seafood, tuna 2-3 times a week. Sushi 1 time a week.

I bet it's the test being so high. Not too concerned just something I noticed. I'm carb cycling so I'm not really getting that many carbs. I'll have estro levels tomorrow. Will see if it's hormones or food.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Same source different blend. The test is test 500, 250 test e and 250 test c. The eq is the same. Come to think of it last time I ran eq it was with only 500mg of test. It was my deca run that I ran a gram of test with. I'm not eating much seafood, tuna 2-3 times a week. Sushi 1 time a week. I bet it's the test being so high. Not too concerned just something I noticed. I'm carb cycling so I'm not really getting that many carbs. I'll have estro levels tomorrow. Will see if it's hormones or food.
Now that I am on 1g of test I'll see how much of a ballon I turn into....still waiting for my EQ to arrive so unfortunately I won't get a full 20 week cycle....damn US customs and border control!

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
i'm on my second week of eq 800mg / sust 750mg, and it seems like i've added some water already.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
i'm on my second week of eq 800mg / sust 750mg, and it seems like i've added some water already.
Its the sust bro. Cut sodium back for a day or 2 and drink an extra half gallon. That should flush some water bloat off from sodium retention. I clean up nice like that unless its purely estrogen bloat. But onley 2 weeks in I doubt it.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
seems to not be as bad today, im guess i just had eatten to much or something. i dont normally bloat of test or eq. instead of running deca i think im goign to run npp. it will shave off 4 weeks of the cycle. goign to try and keep it around 20 weeks. then drop down to trt doses and start lowering cals for the summer. i weighted my self at the gym to day and ether the scale is off or i lost 14 pounds in a week. it said i weight 196lbs. which couldnt be right. im not really worried about weight but its kind of a blow to the ego to be under 200lbs. got bloods from the doc, everything is going strong. she advised me to not take oral steroids. which i understand her concern. i told her i would not take high doses anymore. i probably wont use androl any more, no promises. i am still planning on throwing in SD with the npp starting mid march. i like sd at 30 for 4-5 weeks so im not sure how ill run it. sd is one of my favorite roids. coupled with a **** load of test and you feel amazing. i ran it up to 50mg for like 6 weeks and that was pretty rough, but at 30mg its awesome. sd and tren is pretty awesome too but i can never tell whats doing all the work. they are both strong so it might be pointless to run them together. its like running abombs and tren. i love it but i think i get the same results just running high dosed tren,

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
so on leg day the other day. i drank some prework out with 420mg of caffeine. now ive been off caffeine for months, and let me tell you my legs are ****ing sore as ****. i dont how many sets i did but it was the first time ive gone above 135lbs in a long time. i forgot how much caffeine makes you not realize how much work your doing.

id really like to put size back on my legs, thats where i lost most of my weight, im down over an inch on both my legs. thats alot of lbs

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
so on leg day the other day. i drank some prework out with 420mg of caffeine. now ive been off caffeine for months, and let me tell you my legs are ****ing sore as ****. i dont how many sets i did but it was the first time ive gone above 135lbs in a long time. i forgot how much caffeine makes you not realize how much work your doing.

id really like to put size back on my legs, thats where i lost most of my weight, im down over an inch on both my legs. thats alot of lbs
Hell yeah man. I thrash tge fuk outta my legs. I neglected them for so long in the past. Now I look forward and dread leg days. There is nothing better than being in pain from a brutal leg day.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Bumping this sh*t! What are them gainzZ like bro?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Sorry I got some pictures but I've been working 4 am to 4pm on the ambulance. I'll get it updated asap

technique88

technique88

Awards
Sorry I got some pictures but I've been working 4 am to 4pm on the ambulance. I'll get it updated asap
I know how it is dude

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
whats up, id like to thank everyone for the support they have given me. it really has helped alot. its really hard after all the surgeries but i hit the gym 6 days aweek cuz i know i got people supporting me.

nothing big to report, you'll notice the water bloat in some of the pictures. it changes day to day depending on what i eat. thanks to one of the members they have me adding in about 50-60grams of carbs during my work out, to help fuel me through some of the hardest workout outlines have ever done. its a **** load of volume with very little time to recover. like 10-30seconds of rest between sets. i started yesterday and i **** you not i have never felt this good, the pump is almost unbearable. so i figure in the next week or two i should be seeing some crazy results. my big focus is shoulders, im trying to get a deep cut between my medial delt and my bi-tri's. also legs getting hit hard, i hold alot of mass in my legs and while i was sick it all went away.

currently running 1g of supertest, 1.2g of EQ and 600mg of mast e per week. i take .5mg of lectro every day and .5mg of caber. i dont know if im going to run SD mid-cycle or not, just kind of depends on how the gains are coming.

i would really appreciated it if everyone would post some pics of females that have next to no clothes on. dont get me banned but lets see some whores!!! its for motivation. i ****ing deleted all of my pics by accident. im pretty sure everyone in this thread is on cycle right now, which is how it should be. man there are some bad bitches at my gym, shes one of the managers. im going to try and get her slut pics up her for yall to see.

as for diet goign strong, due to the super bowl i ate a bunch of junk food sunday and alot of now & laters. but other than that everything been on point. i guess it doesnt really matter im bulking. im at 4500 cals a day. i havent check my weight but i will next time i go to the other gym. bf, dont really know cant tell if its up or its water. i am squishier than i was a few weeks ago.

slin and gh but i just cant justify it unless i compete. i may run them one day when im rich and still banging 20year old bitches. if i tag the manager chick she will be the oldest bitch ive banged. shes 27. perviously the oldest was 25, making my average 22 years old. so that would raise my average to 22.2 years old. i dont know how i feel about banging some one so old.
any way on to the dic pics

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in man. Glad to see such a comeback after all the health issues.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
None of yo pics after the first two showed up brohemoth! I wanna see Steve (who doesn't lift) lol

On cycle again btw :)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nice sh*t bro. Chase that crazy ass pump! Trust me its the missing key. Your shoulders will pop like girls gstrings in no time and be more cut than an emo kids wrists. Here is some motivation for you... girl I am talking too... and one if the others. Girl in the gym is amazing bro

ForumRunner_20140204_200747.png

IMG952561.jpg

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
god damn, that ass is fat as ****!!

idknow what happened with the pics ill try and re submit

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Adding pics again, first are non flexed
photo 3 (1).JPG
photo 1 (2).JPG

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
from a few weeks back
photo 2 (1).JPG

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
working on separating my shoulders from my bi's and tri's
photo 4.JPG

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
want my arms to pop more, you can see the bloat from this side. bit of fat and water, it will come off closer to summer
photo 5.JPG

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i need more spread on my lats
photo 4 (1).JPG

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
couple weeks ago
photo 1 (1).JPG
last week
photo 2 (2).JPG

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Meet Ron, he's my minion.
lil weight lifter men.jpg

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
This is Steve, he doesnt lift...
the-despicable-me-minions.jpeg.pagespeed.ce.U5W8gJTAXH (1).jpg

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
WP_20131218_032.jpg
My new ride! the windows are blacked out and the break calipers are fire engine red. ill get a pic of the finish truck soon. i want some 24 inch black rims. and i found out after i bought it i could of had it painted flat black. i didnt know they offered that, but its a little less than common to see the chargers flat black.

the grey truck behind it is my old truck

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
technique88

technique88

Awards
Looking good brother! It's amazing how fast your body is changing. I can really see that you're
Putting in the effort of eating an training. In seriously impressed man. You may not be as beefy and big as before but I think you definitely look better!

Now if you could just post a pic jn your underwear...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Haha, u start the eq yet tech? Yeah I've got a lot of support, muscle memory and some pretty good persuaders(extra blow job on days I hit the gym. So that's 6 days a week, making my weekly minimum received blow jobs 13.

Hope the pics all showed up this time.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's a clean truck brohemoth - you're definitely building back up. Arm veins are cool!

technique88

technique88

Awards
Haha, u start the eq yet tech? Yeah I've got a lot of support, muscle memory and some pretty good persuaders(extra blow job on days I hit the gym. So that's 6 days a week, making my weekly minimum received blow jobs 13. Hope the pics all showed up this time.
Yes I did! 2 weeks in now. I ordered 1 vial from a domestic source to tie me over until my large order comes in. So far I love it. It's starting to really bring our some awesome vascularity.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Run the **** high, I love high dosed EQ. Really kind of pissed I won't be running SD. I'm going to try and stay of orals for a long time. I'm also gong to use tren less. Or at least lower doses of tren. Trying to be nicer to my kidneys

technique88

technique88

Awards
Run the **** high, I love high dosed EQ. Really kind of pissed I won't be running SD. I'm going to try and stay of orals for a long time. I'm also gong to use tren less. Or at least lower doses of tren. Trying to be nicer to my kidneys
Not a bad idea dude, especially for why you've been through.

Right now I am running EQ at 750mg a week only because I need to make it last until my actual large EQ order gets here. Once I do, I will be runnin it at 1,000mg/week. Also, since my package is taking for ever and I already started my cycle I'll have 2 extra vials so I am going to front load it. Probably do 2,000mg a week the first 2 weeks.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I find eq to be awesome at 1.2 grams. So I'd imagine 1g would still be in range if awesome ness. Make sure ur running enough test

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How much is "enough" when on 1.2g of eq? And why? Just pickin' ur brain on this; I'm curious.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
How much is "enough" when on 1.2g of eq? And why? Just pickin' ur brain on this; I'm curious.

TRT is plenty. So is 3 g. Depends on the person. 1:1 is a great ratio for test and anabolic I've found.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's more or less what I was thinking/expecting. But wasn't sure if eq in particular was quirky somehow.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
around 1:1

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
ive run eq at around a gram with trt test. didnt really do what i wanted

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
around 1:1
I like it a bit lower honestly. 750Mg test and eq around 1.2ish. It really pays off past week 8 when e2 gets high. I am a fan of avoiding using very much AIs when I can. If you can keep that dose, train like a freak with serious volume and eat your face off you will gain like a mofo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 5
Prince IronMag Labs 12
Supplements 12
mixedup Anabolics 149
mixedup Anabolics 10