Unanswered Fawk maybe ill just hulk up

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm thinking of running m1t injectable for 30 days along with test and deca. M1t inject is supposed to blow you the fawk up the hardess and size of m1t combined with transdermal clen on arms and delts seems like a truly monster combo

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It does sound like a killer stack...
I always had good luck with m1t in past but never injectable. Topical clen is my go to fat burner really pulls water giving a dry look especially when combined with mast

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I always had good luck with m1t in past but never injectable. Topical clen is my go to fat burner really pulls water giving a dry look especially when combined with mast
what trandermal delivery you using...I know i'm a rep but I really like iron legion salvo.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well that’s gonna transform you. Even if you’re already jacked and have a high tolerance to tren...

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How is the iron legion I've always liked avant because it leaves no color or smell evomuse would leave stains
Might wanna invest in some stretch mark cream lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How is the iron legion I've always liked avant because it leaves no color or smell evomuse would leave stains
I remember avant being a quality brand but I've never used their carrier so can't compare to salvo...salvo doesn't stain and just a slight odor which doesn't last long.