CSA2179's Hulk in the Mirror tour!!!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
have you ever thought of running tren e instead of test with Eq. like 1.2g of EQ and 600-800mg of tren e per week. with like 125mg of test

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey not to change the subject but why do so many ppl hate on running test higher than your tren dosage? Seems like budget & goals would be more relevant to base your decision.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
for me personally, i get bad gyno if i run any dose of test above 200mg with tren. if i keep test low i have no problems with tren

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
so people do fine running test and tren 1:1, but i dont. most people gyno prone do better with low test and high tren

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
so people do fine running test and tren 1:1, but i dont. most people gyno prone do better with low test and high tren
This is why Hyde. Just a personal preference thing and usually for gyno prone people

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
*Making mental notes because my tits grow just thinking about gyno*
^^^ Looks at test and gets E tits

The other day I was listening to the radio and miley cirus cames on... I had to take 2mg of letro to stop the pain in my nipples

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I can't get over her lisp. Or being f'n weird.
I cant get over the fact she's a fukin window licking oxygen thief. Fuk her

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Friends don't let friends go tongue deep in Molly cirus's fart box

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Friends don't let friends go tongue deep in Molly cirus's fart box
toung deep? naw.

balls deep? **** yeah. I'd so instsgram that ****. hudson filter with a frame.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Haha, this fuxking guy!! New pics in an hour or so..

pics up, you can see the water weight around my mid section but you can also see the vains coming up my abdomen in the first three pics. nothing amazing to report. started a new work out thats pretty intense im already seeing more definition in my shoulders. my back is also gaining nicely. feeling great and glad to be back.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
photo 1 (3).JPG

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
photo 2 (3).JPG

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
photo 1 (4).JPG

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
photo 2 (4).JPG

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
photo 3 (4).JPG

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
photo 4 (2).JPG

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your abs are really coming thru well, Chris - perhaps the best I've ever seen them in pics. Traps have you looking geared thru the roof, but that's to be expected on 2-3g/wk. Keep bangin' away; you're already looking great again. Biceps got a nice peak to em; never noticed em quite like now.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Nice dude, you're really getting diced up! Tremendous progress! I am impressed :)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Thanks guys, doing a lot of shoulder work followed by arms. Getting more and more separation giving that bigger look to them

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Looking good Chris. Some pretty notable improvements there, traps, shoulders arms and abs are all coming along nicely!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks guys, doing a lot of shoulder work followed by arms. Getting more and more separation giving that bigger look to them
It shows man. Great progress. Those things we talked about a few weeks back. Were they the missing key for shoulder seperation?

technique88

technique88

Awards
Let's get a leg shot in, as my request please don't wear pants...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Let's get a leg shot in, as my request please don't wear pants...
X2 I want to see you not wearing pants.. maybe a man thong? Or whitey tighties...

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Definitely looking great Chris!! Abs coming through the best I've seen on you as well. Nice work

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah Dave, the pointers really helped out already seeing progress. I'll get a leg shot up soon.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
lookin bigger and leaner. nice work man. you've even got visible serratus showing.

prop bro. totally on the right track.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah Dave, the pointers really helped out already seeing progress. I'll get a leg shot up soon.
Glad to hear man. Its looking good. Your muscle groups are starting to tie in together. That's the most noticeable to me. Keep slaying weight

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Very nice............................not

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha, you got hate right off the bat. Funny how so many people doubt so much even after explicit explanation.
Leaps and bounds so far on your comeback, I applaud you. Keep the gain train smokin.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Ha, you got hate right off the bat. Funny how so many people doubt so much even after explicit explanation.
Leaps and bounds so far on your comeback, I applaud you. Keep the gain train smokin.
haha yeah thats how it goes, 5 surgeries and almost died. i thought i looked pretty good. oh well, thanks for the support. kidneys are still at 100% and bloods were looking good as of tuesday. cholesterol is a little elevated but nothing terrible

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
haha yeah thats how it goes, 5 surgeries and almost died. i thought i looked pretty good. oh well, thanks for the support. kidneys are still at 100% and bloods were looking good as of tuesday. cholesterol is a little elevated but nothing terrible
But your dick worked... that's what matters.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Well I'm late to this party.

Sorry to hear about the $hit you've gone through.

I feel your pain, I have crohns and have gone from 230 to 150 and everything in between.

It's super gheeeeyyyy

Keep kicking a$$ and banging sloots.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Bitches I'm ****ing ON. Like spray'n the AK in the Walmart parking lot on.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
whats up guys, so the other day was 2 weeks in on the sd blast, im trying a new thing, so im taking my 5 day break. sd im blasting in 2 week then taking 5-7 days off then 2 weeks, then 5-7 days off then 2 more weeks. im using it at 30mg. ill get pics up but the sd caused me to drop bf like ****ing crazy. thats why i decide to psuedo pulse it. if i would of gone 4 weeks straight at 30mg i would have been down to like 4%.. the cycle is going strong, strenght is way up, i was clean & pressing 225lbs which is where i was before i got sick, so im pretty stocked about that. everything is in full swing, i cant believe i still have like 14 more weeks on this blast. this is a long one, to be honest im kind of board. im getting insane results, but i love short esters. you get to change up compounds more frequently. it probably sounds stuiped to most of yall but even though i feel great i want some flavor.

gyno flair up, i just quit taking my ai about 10days ago. some times i do that. so the same nipple as usual is giving me ****. started lectro today, it should be gone in a day or two.

so if i get this new job, im buying a 6 month kit of GH @ 5 ius a day. i was thinking about mixing 2ius in the morning with peptides. then a 3iu closer to the evening. i dont know enough about gh yet. so i will be researching. 5ius with 1g of test, or i have a bunch of primo ive been saving. maybe 10 weeks of 100-200mg of var too. idk could get crazy! but that cycles a ways off. i really want to run GH but dont have a reason. im sitting at 215lbs and im not sure if im even goign to go to 225lbs. im really loving being 215. cloths fit awesome, im not scaring kids and old people like i use to at 240lbs. if i was going to use GH i would really like to be 240lbs , previously at that weight i found it hard to get below 10%bf and i bet if was 230-240lbs and started a cycle of primo 700mg every week, anavar 100-200mg ed, and 5ius of GH, i could really become a freak. truthfully i dont know if thats what i want anymore.

well after this cycle finishes i may cruise on 200mg of tren e per week for a while or i might just go back to trt for 8 weeks, then blast the MENT i have hiding in the closet. so the GH really depends on what i feel like at the end of this cycle. pics will be up soon, give me a day or two to clear the gyno.

technique88

technique88

Awards
whats up guys, so the other day was 2 weeks in on the sd blast, im trying a new thing, so im taking my 5 day break. sd im blasting in 2 week then taking 5-7 days off then 2 weeks, then 5-7 days off then 2 more weeks. im using it at 30mg. ill get pics up but the sd caused me to drop bf like ****ing crazy. thats why i decide to psuedo pulse it. if i would of gone 4 weeks straight at 30mg i would have been down to like 4%.. the cycle is going strong, strenght is way up, i was clean & pressing 225lbs which is where i was before i got sick, so im pretty stocked about that. everything is in full swing, i cant believe i still have like 14 more weeks on this blast. this is a long one, to be honest im kind of board. im getting insane results, but i love short esters. you get to change up compounds more frequently. it probably sounds stuiped to most of yall but even though i feel great i want some flavor. gyno flair up, i just quit taking my ai about 10days ago. some times i do that. so the same nipple as usual is giving me ****. started lectro today, it should be gone in a day or two. so if i get this new job, im buying a 6 month kit of GH @ 5 ius a day. i was thinking about mixing 2ius in the morning with peptides. then a 3iu closer to the evening. i dont know enough about gh yet. so i will be researching. 5ius with 1g of test, or i have a bunch of primo ive been saving. maybe 10 weeks of 100-200mg of var too. idk could get crazy! but that cycles a ways off. i really want to run GH but dont have a reason. im sitting at 215lbs and im not sure if im even goign to go to 225lbs. im really loving being 215. cloths fit awesome, im not scaring kids and old people like i use to at 240lbs. if i was going to use GH i would really like to be 240lbs , previously at that weight i found it hard to get below 10%bf and i bet if was 230-240lbs and started a cycle of primo 700mg every week, anavar 100-200mg ed, and 5ius of GH, i could really become a freak. truthfully i dont know if thats what i want anymore. well after this cycle finishes i may cruise on 200mg of tren e per week for a while or i might just go back to trt for 8 weeks, then blast the MENT i have hiding in the closet. so the GH really depends on what i feel like at the end of this cycle. pics will be up soon, give me a day or two to clear the gyno.
I say go for the GH if you can afford it dude. You would really add too much size unless you go 10 units (that's what I would do).

Would you go rip, hyges, or the real deal human pharma like Seranos or evo?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i dont know, id probably run what daves running. ive seen the reports on it and its putting everyone in the lower 20s so thats pretty awesome. but i dont know enough about it. **** i might save up and next year when i decide to run a high test cycle again i might run 10ius for 6 months. haha see what happens.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I say go for the GH if you can afford it dude. You would really add too much size unless you go 10 units (that's what I would do).

Would you go rip, hyges, or the real deal human pharma like Seranos or evo?
BS bro. 5iu of gh won't add size but that dose makes the gear soooo damn potent and it shifts your bodies metabolism. So by default you grow but not from the gh but by combination. Its a 1+1+1=4 Kinda thing. Its because of testosterones (and aas as a whole) to increase igf-1 levels and GH makes it better.

Do it bro if you can afford it. Or even better. Cruise on that sh*t at 5iu between cycles. You want your last dose 6 hours or so before you go to bed so as not to mess with natty gh.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
well ive got alot to learn. but i bought the truck for graduating ill buy the gh for getting the job!. i want to set up a HGH cycle that will give me a good feel for it. so i dont want to run any new compounds with it. i just want to get the best results for the money. so ill run the gear how ever i have to to get the most out of it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 5
Prince IronMag Labs 12
Supplements 12
mixedup Anabolics 149
mixedup Anabolics 10