CREATINE+STEROIDS??? A Must Read!!!

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I agree, but there is some good info on why we should use it on cycle, Im going to give it a go, my cycle was going to start on monday but its going to have to wait until I have more creatine, probably start wed.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"What is Protein synthesis?
It’s a process by which ones DNA encodes the proteins and and aminos for specific instructions. The process of protein synthesis is undergone through two steps which are Transcription (first step) and Translation. These steps just take mRNA splice them to the cell and make the function or development of the DNA’s plan."

:toofunny:

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I can't remember who said it, but steroids make everything work better....and plain old bulk creatine mono is dirt cheap at nutraplanet.com, anyways.

Dunno how much it is at the other place, but I doubt any cheaper :D

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Steroids make supplement work a ton better whether it be Creatine, BCAA's, Whey, Partitioners, everything. Steroids always bring out the best in supplements.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Steroids make supplement work a ton better whether it be Creatine, BCAA's, Whey, Partitioners, everything. Steroids always bring out the best in supplements.
would you want take a pwo/stim on cycle or is that only exception.

@Resolve your such a ball buster :lmao: :shock:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would you want take a pwo/stim on cycle or is that only exception.

@Resolve your such a ball buster :lmao: :shock:
Nah, I just expect clarity, accuracy and some attention to grammar. And maybe real references rather than Pubmed abstract URLs? ;)

Stims would be an exception if your blood pressure was already questionable while on cycle.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Nah, I just expect clarity, accuracy and some attention to grammar. And maybe real references rather than Pubmed abstract URLs? ;)

Stims would be an exception if your blood pressure was already questionable while on cycle.
I agree bro, its pretty vague, but I think some of it has good info about the benefits of creatine and steroids, (in a non condescending tone) do you have real references on this subject, Im really interested in reading more about it, and the ball busting, its all good :thumbsup:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree bro, its pretty vague, but I think some of it has good info about the benefits of creatine and steroids, (in a non condescending tone) do you have real references on this subject, Im really interested in reading more about it, and the ball busting, its all good :thumbsup:
By real references I mean that the actual paper title, authors, journal, page number and year should be listed. A link is fairly commonplace now too.

For most info on ATP synthesis and phosphocreatine, you can turn to any decent Biochem text. Molecular Biology of the Cell, by Alberts is one fine example. I believe they have the 4th edition on Google Books; it's a bit dated, but still quite good. It would provide a great overview of protein synthesis too. ;)

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
By real references I mean that the actual paper title, authors, journal, page number and year should be listed. A link is fairly commonplace now too.

For most info on ATP synthesis and phosphocreatine, you can turn to any decent Biochem text. Molecular Biology of the Cell, by Alberts is one fine example. I believe they have the 4th edition on Google Books; it's a bit dated, but still quite good. It would provide a great overview of protein synthesis too. ;)
cool, reps owed brother

:usa:

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah a bag to last you months shouldn't cost more than 12 bucks. I usually buy whatevers cheapest on online retailers.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
First, creatine supplementaion does NOT contain phosphate groups. It is the product of this reaction (PCr + ADP <--> Creatine + ATP). This is a near-equilibrium equation, which means that an increase in concentration of either products or reactants will shift the reaction to produce more of the other until a new equilbrium is reached. In the case of creatine, more creatine is added to the equation shifting it towards PCr. And, that is how you increase phosphocreatine stores.

There are many more physiological statements which are incorrect in that paper, I'm going to quit reading it. However, one last note ATP is constantly being resynthesized and that even during extreme exercise ATP stores do not drop below ~70% of resting value. Their notion that this stops anabolic processes is ridiculous.