Creatine And BCAA's Before/After Workout?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Should I be taking Creatine and BCAA's before and after my workouts? And is a product that combines creatine and BCAA's a good idea?

Mike Monto

Awards
I take my cre-02 60 minutes before workout and then sip my BCAAs during workout. that sound good?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I usually take everything after,mainly because it's easier. I used to take creatine 5g before and 5 after but I switched due to work now i take it all at once and to be honest it didn't make a shred of difference.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do my BCAA's during my work out sip on them and since been taking Trinitine i take before workout. But if just mono do it after.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As far as creatine uptake, it is slightly better to take it after with whey and carbs, but it won't make a noticeable difference. Taking creatine before may be a significant difference, as it may have a greater effect due to higher levels circulating in the blood. The theory is this is why the 20gr/day loading phase shows the highest, fastest strength gains: the 4x/day dosing ensured there was creatine circulating pre- and during the workout.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Recoverpro sipped on throughout the day provides your muscles with a constant supply of BCAA's to grow.
If you add in some Essentials, you have everything you need to grow!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Dose anybody notice diareah from bulk nutrition BCAA's?