crea trona AND glycobol?! see what i did there?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow yah ...big differences....

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yo, looking good bro!
Nice work ! And i like that your house is neat and clean, i hate when ppl post pics and ****s all over the place

:)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yo, looking good bro!
Nice work ! And i like that your house is neat and clean, i hate when ppl post pics and ****s all over the place

:)
Lol i cant stand that either

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know how if you eat one crappy meal, it throws you off.. kinda? Well breakfast was good, then i went with my father inlaw to be, to go buy me a new car (nissan altima) and he took me out to lunch. Thats were the crap meal came into play.. steak, egg and cheese on a pretzel bun, grits and hashbrowns. Anyhow, after a crappy meal i generally dont lift that day.. that wasnt the case today, and i should have. I had the crappiest session today! I did take my twelve crea trona today though.

Tomorrow i got heavy legs. Stick around fellas

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You know how if you eat one crappy meal, it throws you off.. kinda? Well breakfast was good, then i went with my father inlaw to be, to go buy me a new car (nissan altima) and he took me out to lunch. Thats were the crap meal came into play.. steak, egg and cheese on a pretzel bun, grits and hashbrowns. Anyhow, after a crappy meal i generally dont lift that day.. that wasnt the case today, and i should have. I had the crappiest session today! I did take my twelve crea trona today though.

Tomorrow i got heavy legs. Stick around fellas
Cheat meals kind of de-rail me, I was doing great for about 2 weeks then it slowly started going down hill :lol:
I usually try to lift or do cardio if I eat garbage.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheat meals kind of de-rail me, I was doing great for about 2 weeks then it slowly started going down hill :lol:
I usually try to lift or do cardio if I eat garbage.
What up bro? Thanks for poppin in. When i eat crap i feel like its a hinderance to my lifting. I shoulda jus hit cardio. I feel what youre sayin tho

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What up bro? Thanks for poppin in. When i eat crap i feel like its a hinderance to my lifting. I shoulda jus hit cardio. I feel what youre sayin tho
:bigok:

Keep doing ya thing in this log.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheat meals do not do anything negative to me in the least, I plan them... I know exactly how many calories and what I am going to eat. It's the average calories over a period of time that count. If you don't go over that number you are fine. So plan ahead, borrow calories here and there, save up for that big meal.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Im with u on that. Eat crap , preform,like crap. I have tried to make excuses like " ill hit the gym harder to make up for this" but the session turns to sh!t the next day

murk01

murk01

Awards
Cheat meals do not do anything negative to me in the least, I plan them... I know exactly how many calories and what I am going to eat. It's the average calories over a period of time that count. If you don't go over that number you are fine. So plan ahead, borrow calories here and there, save up for that big meal.
Lol,... I wish i can be so calm with it. We i open my mouth for a cheat meal , it turns into a black hole,, suckin up every thing in a 3 mile radius

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol,... I wish i can be so calm with it. We i open my mouth for a cheat meal , it turns into a black hole,, suckin up every thing in a 3 mile radius
I have as much as 4000-5000 cals for cheat meals and by planning ahead I know I what I can eat so I choose a mixture of medium to high calorie dense foods so I know I will be too stuffed to move.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What do you mean by that? Repeat cheats?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12 crea trona and this leg sesh..

Donkey calf- 360x6x4
Seated calf- 50x6x5
Squats- 185x6 205x5 225x5 235x3
Bb ham-95x6x4
Leg press- 290x6 380x6 430x6x2
Seated leg curl- 140x6x4
*stretch

Good leg session for sure. Slowly adding poundage back on the bars :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you mean by that? Repeat cheats?
Think of your intake over a weekly average than a daily one. I even carry over calories that I did not eat to the next week. For intance I may have say 6000 cals for Friday all saved up but I only eat 4000, well that 2000 is going to be eaten sometime believe me. I will carry it over.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12 creatrona and this back session..

Bb row- 95x6 115x6 125x6 135x6x2
Weighted chins- 35x6x3
Db row(oppisite elbow supported on my knee) 55x6x3
Straight bar lat pull-160x6x4
Rope ext 120x6x4
Ez bar skullies- 60x6x4
*stretch

I ordered the finaflex ignite 2 with free creatrona deal and the slintensity free glycomyx deal as well. Thatll be a nice run, stacked with sarms :D

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
12 creatrona and this back session..

Bb row- 95x6 115x6 125x6 135x6x2
Weighted chins- 35x6x3
Db row(oppisite elbow supported on my knee) 55x6x3
Straight bar lat pull-160x6x4
Rope ext 120x6x4
Ez bar skullies- 60x6x4
*stretch

I ordered the finaflex ignite 2 with free creatrona deal and the slintensity free glycomyx deal as well. Thatll be a nice run, stacked with sarms :D
That will be a nice stack.. I may have to get in on that deal as well.. I think u will like Ignite 2 I've been using it the past 2 weeks will good results..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That will be a nice stack.. I may have to get in on that deal as well.. I think u will like Ignite 2 I've been using it the past 2 weeks will good results..
Nice!

Ill take a small break from the ridiculous amount of creatrona i take lol. Probably just the ignite 2 and some regulare monohydrate

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit shoulders tonight

Twelve creatrona and my preworkout and a nasty shoulder/trap core session!

Db rear fly- 20x10 30x6x3
Standing bb military- 95x8 105x6 115x6x2
Db upright row- 35x6x4
Reverse pec deck- 110x8 130x6x2 drop set 100x7
Lateral raise to front raise 10x10x2
Trap and ab work

Very good pump going, weighed in at a whopping 146.8 gz im hyooooge lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hit shoulders tonight

Twelve creatrona and my preworkout and a nasty shoulder/trap core session!

Db rear fly- 20x10 30x6x3
Standing bb military- 95x8 105x6 115x6x2
Db upright row- 35x6x4
Reverse pec deck- 110x8 130x6x2 drop set 100x7
Lateral raise to front raise 10x10x2
Trap and ab work

Very good pump going, weighed in at a whopping 146.8 gz im hyooooge lol
146?
Grow time!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dosed the last of my Crea-Trona Saturday but was on it for about 11 weeks so it was time anyhow...

murk01

murk01

Awards
Think of your intake over a weekly average than a daily one. I even carry over calories that I did not eat to the next week. For intance I may have say 6000 cals for Friday all saved up but I only eat 4000, well that 2000 is going to be eaten sometime believe me. I will carry it over.
Really?.... This is some earth shattering stuff! That puts a new twist on things. U can do this with protien intake, can u,? Measure it on a weekly scale. It should all b with in 36hrs right

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really?.... This is some earth shattering stuff! That puts a new twist on things. U can do this with protien intake, can u,? Measure it on a weekly scale. It should all b with in 36hrs right
Stick with your daily intake

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
keep killing it Tyga! Think I'm going to bump up to 12 today see what it's all about.. BTW Thanks for the PM :fing02:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep killing it Tyga! Think I'm going to bump up to 12 today see what it's all about.. BTW Thanks for the PM :fing02:
You mean all at once like he does ... I would blow the fug up... I do on 6 pre-workout...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been doing 8 at once going for 12 tonight..
Yeaaaa buddy! Do it dooo ittt doooo ittttt lol its a new experience. Twelve is awesome broham

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took my twelve crea trona and my pre workout and banged out some chest and biceps

Bench-185x5 205x5x3 215x3 drop set 185x6 (pause at bottom each rep)
Incline-135x8x4
Incline db fly-20x8 30x8 35x8
Decline db- 50x6 65x6x3
Bb curl- 45x10 85x6x3
Db hammer- 30x6 35x6x2

Havent done flat bench in a loooong time as my first chest movement, usually hit incline first. This mornings workout was SOLID.

Heres my meals

Meal 1
40g moms best oats
2 tbsp pb
4oz turkey sausage
3 packets truvia

Post workout shake
140g raspberries
14oz 1% lowfat milk
1 scoop protein
5g leucine

Meal 2
400g chili

Snack
2 slices bread
20g marshmellows
2 tbsp pb

Meal
6oz ribeye
1/2 c stuffing

Snack
2 mozzerella cheese sticks

Prebed
14oz 1% lowfat milk
1 scoop protein

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Tyga how do you like doing twelve at once.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Tyga how do you like doing twelve at once.
Absolutely loves it. Immediate swelling of the muscles upon thee first set.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12 has to be nuggin Futs I am afraid to try it...

murk01

murk01

Awards
Love the snack, was that a sandwich, did u have milk with that ;)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i added my ignite 2 i got in the mail today. Took one scoop plus six crea trona and went an hit some wheels.

Donkey calf raise-320x6x4
Squats-135x8 195x6 225x5 235x5 245x3
Leg press-290x10x4
BB ham-95x6 105x6 115x6x2
Lying leg curl-40x6x4

I was nauseous the ENTIRE workout. Id burp every 5-7mins and id taste the ignite everytime. Thats the only thing thats changed.. tomorrow ill only take two crea trona plus the ignite and see how i feel. For feeling sick the whole workout it still turned out decent.

Food so far..

1/2 cup thick rolled oats + 2tbsp pb
3 whole xl eggs
1 cup milk
Splenda

Snack
Colby jack cheese

Lunch
2 whole wheat tortillas
6 oz shredded chicken
2 slices of pepperjack cheese
Lettuce
Chipotle mayo

Snack
2 colby jack cheese sticks

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The naseua is due to my own stupidity.. i didnt read the warning on the top of the bottle, it says plain as day to "begin with 1/2 a scoop to access tolerance" ... whoops. Tomorrow ill use half a scoop and two or three crea trona, oh and i have 21 caps left. Depending on how i dose the ignite and crea trona together i should have a week or two left to log :D

Post workout smoothie..
140g raspberries
14 oz 1% lowfat milk
1 scoop protein
5g leucine

Attachments

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dinner

6oz ribeye
162g yams

Prebed
14oz 1% lowfat milk
1 scoop protein

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah you have to find the right dosing for ignite 2 and it does get better with use. Talk to me after about the 5th workout it dhould get progressively better.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Yeah Tyga if your not a stim junckie like me you need to ease into ignite! I'm only using 1 level scoop and its great..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah Tyga if your not a stim junckie like me you need to ease into ignite! I'm only using 1 level scoop and its great..
Got that right stuff is fuggin strong, that's a good thing as long as you read the label :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit some back. Followed directions this time and took half a scoop ignite 2 and six crea trona. And this was a SOLID workout, massive pump and vascular as that deal.

Reverse bb rows- 95x10 115x6x2 135x6x2
Weighted wide chins-35x6x3
Seated rows-110x10 120x10 130x10
Wide straight bar pulldowns-140x10 170x5x3
Rope ext-80x10x3 110x10
Close grip bench-135x6 175x6 185x6 185x4
Ez bar skullies-65x6x3

Hyoooge pumpage goin. 1/2 a scoop ignite 2, six crea trona is perfect. Extreme focus and muscular endurance through the roof my dude. Anywho.. tomorrow im back to 10 reps for the next cycle of muscle groups.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 oz's !!! that's just one byte!!!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Stuffing.... Thanks giving around the corner..i have been thinking about it all week, im so fukin siked this year. Im going to eat like a fukin monster!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Hit some back. Followed directions this time and took half a scoop ignite 2 and six crea trona. And this was a SOLID workout, massive pump and vascular as that deal.

Rope ext-80x10x3 110x10
Ez bar skullies-65x6x3

Hyoooge pumpage goin. 1/2 a scoop ignite 2, six crea trona is perfect. Extreme focus and muscular endurance through the roof my dude. Anywho.. tomorrow im back to 10 reps for the next cycle of muscle groups.
See what happens when you read the directions LOL!!!! You know I'm trying to lean out stop posting pic's of all this good food your making me hungry!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Rope ext-80x10x3 110x10
Ez bar skullies-65x6x3

Ah yah when you were doing 12 you wen't using ignite that makes more sense when I think about it, the combination causes enormous pumps with 6 ...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tyga... so overall, how is the 12caps/day of CREATRONA treating you Brotha? Would you or have you recommended this product to friends? Have you liked us on FaceBook (our fan-page)? Either way can you like us if you haven't and post a nice little review of your thoughts on CREATRONA thus far, please (with a picture of the product if possible), would be a really cool and helpful thing to do for me?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 oz's !!! that's just one byte!!!
To you, down here around the 150 mark thats a meal

Stuffing.... Thanks giving around the corner..i have been thinking about it all week, im so fukin siked this year. Im going to eat like a fukin monster!!!
Hell yea! ITS GOIN DOWN *kevin hart voice* when thanksgiving gets here! ..started early with the stuffing tho, forgot how good that shizz is.

See what happens when you read the directions LOL!!!! You know I'm trying to lean out stop posting pic's of all this good food your making me hungry!!!
Iknoright? Will it help if i SAY it tasted horrible? Lol your moving in the right direction caz! Youve done a hellauva job so far! Keeps it up