crea trona AND glycobol?! see what i did there?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forgot..

Breakfast
51g cinnamon kashi GOLEAN cereal
8oz 1% lowfat milk
140g turkey sausage

Lunch
339g chili

Snack 1
1 mozzerella string cheese

Lunch 2
4oz shredded chicken breast
2 slices thick tomato
A lot of lettuce
2 slices wheatberry bread
Chipotle mayo

Bed time
30g isolate+4tbsp pb made into a brownie :)
14 mini yogurt & berry flavored rice cakes

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont remember of i mentioned this or not, but i weigh all my food. Dont go by cups, or an 1/8 of this.. i go by grams and oz :)

Started my morning of right with my breakfast, this is what it looked like

48g bobs redmill thick rolled oats
2 tbsp pb
3 packets truvia
140g turkey sausage
1 glycobol
1 fishoil
Vit c

Ive never put peanut butter in my oats before, but MAN WAS THAT GEWD!! That will have to be a staple lol.

Ill get snack numero uno anr lunch down before i workout today, im off work so ill lounge around and go in when i please :D

Snack 1
1 mozzerella string cheese

Lunch
339g chili
Fishoil
Potassium
Vit c
Magnesium

Todays workout im going to hit a lil chesticules, tris are a lil tender but its ok.

Take care, god bless!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did pb in steel cut outs and really enjoyed it...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heres some starter pics, if you followed my last log, you can see the carb binge smoothed my abs out. Had six poppin, if i flex i can still see four lol my legs are still defined for the most part though.

Start stats
5'5" 137.2lbs

Get my bf checked this weekend or sooner via ultrasound

Attachments

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legs still look pretty cut...
Thanks dw.

Side note* you and scotty are spot on with crea trona acting as a pre workout with out all the added stims, but puts you in the same mind set anyway. I took six crea tron about 20-30 mins before hitting chesticules and bis, about 20min later i had this acute awareness, and sudden heighted sense of well being. Ive used this pre workout im using now before and its never done this for me, so that isnt the culprit. And, ive used glycobol before as well so thats ruled out too.

Heres what my workout looked like:

This week is all sets are reps of 10

Incline bench- 135x10 155x10 135x10 140x10
Db bench- 50x10x3
Wide iso bench (plate loaded) 45s x 10x3
Incline fly-20x10x2
Bb curl (bar weight included) 55x10x4
Hammer curl- 20x10 25x10 20x10

Felt so beastly today! Cant weight for my numbers to improve, but; i dont want to get big headed and start slapping lbs on bars and end up hurt. I know with time ill be back were i was at, leaner and stronger :D

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats totaly opposite of my work out model :)
Lol my right scapula is tilted forward and to the right a smidge, im trying to correct it with form and specific stretches. It gave my body imbalances lol

I love lifting some heavy weight, which i will do. But im going to progess towards that slowly..

At my skeet weight of a whopping 137 this weight im lifting IS heavy!!!!! Lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks dw.

Side note* you and scotty are spot on with crea trona acting as a pre workout with out all the added stims, but puts you in the same mind set anyway. I took six crea tron about 20-30 mins before hitting chesticules and bis, about 20min later i had this acute awareness, and sudden heighted sense of well being. Ive used this pre workout im using now before and its never done this for me, so that isnt the culprit. And, ive used glycobol before as well so thats ruled out too.

Db bench- 50x10x3
Incline fly-20x10x2

Felt so beastly today! Cant weight for my numbers to improve, but; i dont want to get big headed and start slapping lbs on bars and end up hurt. I know with time ill be back were i was at, leaner and stronger :D
There is some kind of energy involved with crea-trona which I have a hard time defining. It's sort of a very mild stim feeling with a more pronounced current of energy in the body.... definitely a good pre-workout. Now add 4 caps and then a nice rounded scoop of the new ignite and we're talking insanity.... :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is some kind of energy involved with crea-trona which I have a hard time defining. It's sort of a very mild stim feeling with a more pronounced current of energy in the body.... definitely a good pre-workout. Now add 4 caps and then a nice rounded scoop of the new ignite and we're talking insanity.... :)
Insanity is what im looking for! I did apply for the new ignite 2 but, no win :( lol

My next natty stack will more than likely be

1) G8
2) crea trona- powdered version
3) PCT Black
4) GDA - more than likely Glycobol again

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insanity is what im looking for! I did apply for the new ignite 2 but, no win :( lol

My next natty stack will more than likely be

1) G8
2) crea trona- powdered version
3) PCT Black
4) GDA - more than likely Glycobol again
Sorry I missed that somehow as I was looking for folks for the second round...

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I've been taking 6 per workout with ignite 2 and it is a beastly feeling at the gym!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been taking 6 per workout with ignite 2 and it is a beastly feeling at the gym!!
I have been playing with the ignite dosing a bit (rounded scoop) and it's freaking crazy what a bit extra does...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been playing with the ignite dosing a bit (rounded scoop) and it's freaking crazy what a bit extra does...
All this ignite talk makes me jelly

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rest of my meals

93g white rice
4 oz shredded chicken breast
22g chipotle sauce
1 glycobol

Snack 2
1 scoop ultimate flurry pro
4 tbsp pb

Meal
2 slices wheat berry
1 pouch guacomole
2 thick slices tomato
Bunch of lettuce
4 oz shredded chicken
1 glycobol

Snack before bed
7 yogurt and berry flavored mini rice cakes.

Cals today

Fat 106
Carbs 204
Pro 203.16

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Thanks dw.

Db bench- 50x10x3
Incline fly-20x10x2

That is awesome to know that you are having a good response to crea trona... stim free you say hmmm I may like to try that in the future. Guess I will have to keep reading to find out how well it works for you :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is awesome to know that you are having a good response to crea trona... stim free you say hmmm I may like to try that in the future. Guess I will have to keep reading to find out how well it works for you :)
Like I've been saying it's like 15 bucks a bottle at nutra.. not expensive.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im about to hire u as my personal chief guy
Lets get it!!! Lol ill pm you my chili recipe bro, decent fiber, 25-30g pro and carbs, plus the carbs come from the beans and tomatos

Stick around, you'll see :D

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Breakfast down
48g bobs redmill thick rolled oats
2 tbsp pb
140g turkey sausage
1 glycobol

Hr and a half later i just popped six crea trona and my preworkout, waiting on that little sensation to kick in and im going to go work on some legs.

Got my postworkout shake made as well..

12oz water
140g no sugar added frozen mixed fruit
1/2 scoop dymatize flud
1 scoop vanilla pro
5g leucine
5g glutamine
1 glycobol

Will report back with weights/reps, pump and feeling

God bless!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Like I've been saying it's like 15 bucks a bottle at nutra.. not expensive.
yeah I am really going to have check out this magic! ha ha- you guys really talk it up! I am intrigued...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another great session. Hit the ol' wheels and calves.

Layout: like i said this week will be 10 reps for all sets then next week (when i get to chest again) itll be 3-6 reps again

Donkey calf- 240x10 260x10x3
BB ham- barx11 65x10 85x10 85x10 drop set 65x10
Seated LC- 130x10x4
Hack squat- 45sx10 55x10x3
Leg ext- 70x10x4
Bw calf raises-13,11,10

This week i focused more on hamstrings, my quads are dominate for sure. Trying to bring the hams up and have that hang time on my side chest shots.

Ok.. dw i see what you were talking about with the later sets being stronger/getting a second wind type deal. I noticed it on my seated leg curls and leg ext, that is a big plus for sure.

Pumps were the same, mind muscle connection was up a bit, got great contractions on my hack squats and barbell ham work.

Ill weigh myself every monday and post in here with it!

Heres my post workout meal..
93g white rice
4 oz shredded chicken
2 tbsp organic olive oil balsamic vinegerette

Attachments

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I often experience that endurance on latter sets. Not today as things get heavy I am not recovering quite as fast as I was. I am getting fuggin big though. One guy commented on my "Steroid Arms" the other day. I have used some PH's but nothing heavy. Some of that I chalk up to his inexperience. I would be 20 lbs heavier if I was using real juice and I would be fuggin massive.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Another great session. Hit the ol' wheels and calves.

Layout: like i said this week will be 10 reps for all sets then next week (when i get to chest again) itll be 3-6 reps again

Donkey calf- 240x10 260x10x3
BB ham- barx11 65x10 85x10 85x10 drop set 65x10
Seated LC- 130x10x4
Hack squat- 45sx10 55x10x3
Leg ext- 70x10x4
Bw calf raises-13,11,10

This week i focused more on hamstrings, my quads are dominate for sure. Trying to bring the hams up and have that hang time on my side chest shots.

Ok.. dw i see what you were talking about with the later sets being stronger/getting a second wind type deal. I noticed it on my seated leg curls and leg ext, that is a big plus for sure.

Pumps were the same, mind muscle connection was up a bit, got great contractions on my hack squats and barbell ham work.

Ill weigh myself every monday and post in here with it!

Heres my post workout meal..
93g white rice
4 oz shredded chicken
2 tbsp organic olive oil balsamic vinegerette
Diet and workouts are still on point i see.. That looks like my dinner tonight..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I often experience that endurance on latter sets. Not today as things get heavy I am not recovering quite as fast as I was. I am getting fuggin big though. One guy commented on my "Steroid Arms" the other day. I have used some PH's but nothing heavy. Some of that I chalk up to his inexperience. I would be 20 lbs heavier if I was using real juice and I would be fuggin massive.
Ahh the ol steroid response lol gotta love people huh.

murk01

murk01

Awards
U looked juiced thsts always good!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finished my meals off with

Snack
2 mozzerella string cheese

Meal
339g chili

Meal
5oz shredded chick
2 slices wheatberry bread toasted
2 thick slices tomato
Bunch of lettuce
30g lowfat chipotle mayo

Hr before bed
20 mini yogurt and berry flavored rice cakes
1 scoop ultimate flurry pro

Tomorrow ill be hitting back and tris

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, ill take any complament i get
It's funny I am only 197 but a colleague just told me I was huge and my wife says she's never seen me bigger... 2013 is going to be a good year.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's funny I am only 197 but a colleague just told me I was huge and my wife says she's never seen me bigger... 2013 is going to be a good year.
Sound like it!! How tall are d?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got the breakfast down. This whole pb in the oats thing is a miracle, i dont know how i havent tried it sooner. But, i also pour three packets of truvia over it as well :D

730am-
48g bobs red mill thick rolled oats
4 jimmy dean turkey sausage patties
What appeared to be two tbsp pb (dont have my scale at my gf house) may have been more
1 glycobol

Cant wait to hit my back session, ill down the usual six crea trona and my pre and knock it out.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5'11, 6%,197 not bad dude!
Thanks I have been much heavier but this is pretty standard for me at this body comp but there is more size on my frame without a doubt. I guess increased size does not always involve a big increase in body weight.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks I have been much heavier but this is pretty standard for me at this body comp but there is more size on my frame without a doubt. I guess increased size does not always involve a big increase in body weight.
I guess my body has just gone completely out of control... I am way bigger than I've ever been and almost as lean as I have ever been, this is me last Saturday, I'm already leaner than this picture now today, and am still weighing in at 230Lbs!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess my body has just gone completely out of control... I am way bigger than I've ever been and almost as lean as I have ever been, this is me last Saturday, I'm already leaner than this picture now today, and am still weighing in at 230Lbs!!!
LEAN N MEAN doc! Nice work!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

WOW!! 38 and ripped as a mofo!! There is still hope for me LOL!! I'm working hard to get to where you are hopfolly in the next 6 months I'll get there! Thanks for the motivation

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You got it caz, the dedications there we see it in your logs!! Keep at it brohammy

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

WOW!! 38 and ripped as a mofo!! There is still hope for me LOL!! I'm working hard to get to where you are hopfolly in the next 6 months I'll get there! Thanks for the motivation
Yeah... well this "distinguished" (I prefer that over older) gentleman is hitting up the club this Saturday for Halloween costume contest dressed up as "Magic Mike" let the beatches feast on this!!! I am currently single, but I thinking I might be getting snatched up pretty fast, Bahahahahahahaha!!! My chances??? Hmmmm... Latin night club, tallest leanest, baddest Mo-Fo around surrounded by half naked Latina's trying to look hotter and sexier than they already do, SOLD, it's a done deal, it's in the Bag!!!