crea trona AND glycobol?! see what i did there?

murk01

murk01

Awards
I guess my body has just gone completely out of control... I am way bigger than I've ever been and almost as lean as I have ever been, this is me last Saturday, I'm already leaner than this picture now today, and am still weighing in at 230Lbs!!!
Nice , 230 , pretty huge G

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Yeah... well this "distinguished" (I prefer that over older) gentleman is hitting up the club this Saturday for Halloween costume contest dressed up as "Magic Mike" let the beatches feast on this!!! I am currently single, but I thinking I might be getting snatched up pretty fast, Bahahahahahahaha!!! My chances??? Hmmmm... Latin night club, tallest leanest, baddest Mo-Fo around surrounded by half naked Latina's trying to look hotter and sexier than they already do, SOLD, it's a done deal, it's in the Bag!!!
LMAO!! The good old days how I miss clubs and hot Latin women!!! Thats going to be some night remember pic's or it didn't happen LOL!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO!! The good old days how I miss clubs and hot Latin women!!! Thats going to be some night remember pic's or it didn't happen LOL!!!
This coming Saturday, October 27th will be "Magic Mike's" debut at the Latin Club, LoL! I'm sure there will be many, many, many pictures taken of me with many different HOT a$$ Latinas! I will personally make sure of that Shiz!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That will be some fun.... I am bigger now but about as lean you can see I have good size weight is not that high though... good for an old fugger though...

9.jpg
13.jpg
7bright.jpg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had an extraordinary back/tri session! Since my diet is spot on, weights/supplements as well i cant wait to weigh in monday and report back! Crea trona is in a different category ill say that. Popped my six and went to work on the back..

Bb rows-95x10 115x10x3 drop set 95x10
Lat pull down (straight bar) 110x10 120x10x3 drop set 110x10
Seated row-70x10 80x10 90x10x2
Rack deads (bar just below knee caps) 225x10 275x10 295x10 295x10 drop set 135x12
Ez bar tri ext-80x10 120x10 130x10x2
Close grip bench- 95x10x2 115x10
**deep stretching and ab work

Ill post an updated pic monday as well, i can see very miniscule changes already, but it is post dieting, and eating a surplus...

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Had an extraordinary back/tri session! Since my diet is spot on, weights/supplements as well i cant wait to weigh in monday and report back! Crea trona is in a different category ill say that. Popped my six and went to work on the back..

Bb rows-95x10 115x10x3 drop set 95x10
Lat pull down (straight bar) 110x10 120x10x3 drop set 110x10
Seated row-70x10 80x10 90x10x2
Rack deads (bar just below knee caps) 225x10 275x10 295x10 295x10 drop set 135x12
Ez bar tri ext-80x10 120x10 130x10x2
Close grip bench- 95x10x2 115x10
**deep stretching and ab work

Ill post an updated pic monday as well, i can see very miniscule changes already, but it is post dieting, and eating a surplus...
Looking good Tyga!! Deads are getting strong keep at it your strenght is climbing already..

P.S. Guy's remeber I'm logging this as well. Sorry for the jacking :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215974-bcazo-s-crea.html

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Tyga!! Deads are getting strong keep at it your strenght is climbing already..

Wow, Bcazo you know I always follow your log ,but I think your becoming a bit of a Diva. What are you going to do when your logs over and you no longer feel the love. J/k lol

Any how sounds good Tyga Tyga are you finding 6 pre work out to be the sweet spot or are you still experimenting. Ive been doing 2 first thing the 4 pre workout with my ignite 2. So far it been great.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established

Wow, Bcazo you know I always follow your log ,but I think your becoming a bit of a Diva. What are you going to do when your logs over and you no longer feel the love. J/k lol

Any how sounds good Tyga Tyga are you finding 6 pre work out to be the sweet spot or are you still experimenting. Ive been doing 2 first thing then 4 pre workout with my ignite 2. So far it been great.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

Thats right I am!!! LOL I posted this because I stopped logging for a couple of days cause my son was sick it was ment for DW and Doc ... I'll just start another log sponsered or not logging keeps me motivated and all my AM bro's always show love! :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Any how sounds good Tyga Tyga are you finding 6 pre work out to be the sweet spot or are you still experimenting. Ive been doing 2 first thing then 4 pre workout with my ignite 2. So far it been great.
Link your log here bro, i keep missing it. Yea, six is the sweet spot for me so 3 grams of crea trona.

Caz, strength is coming back pretty quick to, has me excited :D i cant wait to get my rack deads back to 400e and my incline back around 200 :)

Ive never use a creatine supplement solo (mono, cee any of them) and crea trona is GOING to be a staple supplement. Not hyping nor BSing anybody, this shizz is real.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Link your log here bro, i keep missing it. Yea, six is the sweet spot for me so 3 grams of crea trona.

Caz, strength is coming back pretty quick to, has me excited :D i cant wait to get my rack deads back to 400e and my incline back around 200 :)

Ive never use a creatine supplement solo (mono, cee any of them) and crea trona is GOING to be a staple supplement. Not hyping nor BSing anybody, this shizz is real.
I linked it a few post before this one... I'm with u no hype first creatine I can accually tell and feel work... The powder form will be a staple for me as well.. I'm dosing 8 per day..

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post workout shake
140g no sugar added mixed fruit
12 oz 2% milk
5g leucine
1 scoop vanilla

Snack
2 cowpal colby jack cheese squares

Meal
300g chili

Meal
48g bobs red mill thick rolled oats
140g turkey sausage
2 tbsp pb
3 packets truvia

Meal
Same as above

Snack
7 mini berry and yogurt flavored rice cakes

Bed time
1 scoop ultimate flurry

...forgot to cook my chicken and i was out of my chili so i ate a bunch of oats and turkey sausage today, as you can see. My appetite is kickin into high gear, but a large consumption of carbs tends to store as fat.. endomorph bod. So, 1.5-1.75g carb per lb of body weight is probably were ill keep it at. Hopefully...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had two monstrrous chicken breats (grain fed) fuggin really nice on the BBQ.... These cuckers were 9 to 10 oz's each. I get boneless skinless so that is pretty fuggin big.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had two monstrrous chicken breats (grain fed) fuggin really nice on the BBQ.... These cuckers were 9 to 10 oz's each. I get boneless skinless so that is pretty fuggin big.
Big food for a big guy eh?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lean gains calls for a lot of gorging :) I fuggin love that about it...
I was IFing for the first four weeks of my prep. I liked it, worked really well

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was IFing for the first four weeks of my prep. I liked it, worked really well
Yah I am on it for about 18 months now. Used it for prep with some success but I know better how to manipulate it now so this coming year I should be able to get ultra freaky...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Consumed my breakfast at 8am this morning and i just took my six crea trona and my pre, about to leave for the gym.. waiting on the trona vibes to kick in.. then i know its go time!

Breakfast-
53g kashi GOLEAN almond and flax crunch
8oz 2% milk
140g turkey sausage
1 glycobol
Vitamins/fishoil

Shoulders some trap work and lower ab work tossed in for good measure.

Be back later fellas
..and lady(ies)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another session in the books. Solid workout, numbers are looking better for sure. Some guy was in the gym i havent seen forever and he kept talking to me so i was in there longer than i would of liked, but hey, what can you do?

Reverse db fly-15x10 20x10x3
Db upright row-20x10 25x10x3
BTN seated bb military- 65x10 85x10 95x10x2 drop set 65x10
Reverse pec deck- 80x10 110x10x2 drop set 80x10
*trap and ab work

I felt great today, minus the little shoulder grindage. Im looking full, but im definitely leaning out. The glycobol is helping with the recomp for sure and the crea trona is keeping my muscles nice and full as well.
Cant wait to update you all on my weight and pictures.. youll have to let me know if you can see a difference. My gf said "youre looking so lean" last night, that was a good boost for the ego :)

murk01

murk01

Awards
I hate when ppl waste my gym time. It takes u out of the zone.
Good job G

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another session in the books. Solid workout, numbers are looking better for sure. Some guy was in the gym i havent seen forever and he kept talking to me so i was in there longer than i would of liked, but hey, what can you do?

Reverse db fly-15x10 20x10x3
Db upright row-20x10 25x10x3
BTN seated bb military- 65x10 85x10 95x10x2 drop set 65x10
Reverse pec deck- 80x10 110x10x2 drop set 80x10
*trap and ab work

I felt great today, minus the little shoulder grindage. Im looking full, but im definitely leaning out. The glycobol is helping with the recomp for sure and the crea trona is keeping my muscles nice and full as well.
Cant wait to update you all on my weight and pictures.. youll have to let me know if you can see a difference. My gf said "youre looking so lean" last night, that was a good boost for the ego :)
I am so full it's hard to tell how much bigger I really am and, I know I am bigger and even a bit leaner but I am back down to 195 again go figure... my biceps pop with no fuggin effort bigger than ever, lats are wider I am looking incredibly full...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta stay lookin good for my girl lol

ForumRunner_20121026_123609.png

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diet kinda went to shat after my workout..

Post workout shake
12 oz 2% milk
5g leucine

Meal
Medium steak ane cheese sub from firehouse subs

Snack
1 scoop ultimate flurry pro

Snack
1 packet beef jerky

Meal (this is where it went down hill... fast)
Frito pie (chili and frito chips)
Bowl of buffalo dip
2 campfire smores :D
1 glycobol (trying to save me some lol)

Callin it a wrap after that lol no more food!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice tyga! Treat her like a queen and u will be her king! Best of luck!
Thanks caz!

Breakfast
48g redmill thick rolled oats + 2 tbsp pb
3 whole extra large eggs
3 packets truvia
1 glycobol
Vitamins/fishoil

Meal
370g homemade chili (85/15 burger meat)

Snack1
2 lite mozzerella string cheese

Meal 3
1 white hogie bun
4 oz chicken breast
1 slice pepperjack cheese
15g chipotle mayo
1 glycobol

Post workout shake
8 oz 1% lowfat milk
1 scoop vanilla pro
5g leucine

Havent decide on what im going to eat after working out .. those are my meals laid out for today until 6pm. Im hittin chest and bis tonight, with my pal crea last name trona :D

Ill report back later!

SinX

SinX

Awards
in this for sure fam, still gettin over this effin cold but ima def hit this up when i get a moment, best of luck with this.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hellz to the YA. DID I HAVE A GREAT WORKOUT!

popped my six crea trona and drank the pre workout and it went dowwwn.

Incline bench-135x10 175x4x2 185x4x2
Flat bench-135x6 185x4 190x3x2 drop set 135x9
Incline db fly- 20x10 25x10x2
Decline db- 45x7x2 55x7x2
Ez bar curl- 20x8 30x6x3
Db curl- 25x6x3 30x6

Had a huge pump! Seriously, full chest, chin dang near rested on my upper chest! Mannn, the best work out so far. Tons of energy, rest periods were short as well... this is starting to get good. Ill step on the scale at the end of the night and snap some pics as well.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My last meal is a ihop bowl from walmart..

1 bowl
Sliced pancakes
Sausage
Eggs
Cheddar cheese
20g pro/33g carb/2g fiber/26g fat 5g saturated
1 glycobol

Before bed
1 scoop chocolate isolate protein

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight as of tonight 141lbs

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So your up what 5 lb! Nice and with your diet I'm sure your still lean. Tyga going into beast mode!!
I ment to take pictures last night, obviously i didnt. I will today lol my pants are lose if not more so now! A little four lb gain isnt bad so far :D

Boom boom!
Droppin bombs on em

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Increased volume in the muscles and the extra growth from being able to take it up a notch in the gym = 5 lbs cool

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ForumRunner_20121029_090532.png

ForumRunner_20121029_090547.png

Ill get my fiance' to take pics of some mandatory poses. Pictures dont do me justice lol it was leg day, ill post my workout in a little bit. Do you guys notice a difference at all? Ill also post an ab shot, cuz i promise my top four pop and serratus as well.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Donkey calf- 260x8 300x6x3
Calf raises (bw)- 13,16,17
Squats- 135x8 185x6 205x5 215x5 220x3 drop set 135x9
Leg press- 200x10 380x6x2 400x6
Bb ham- 85x6x3 95x6
Seated leg curl-120x10 135x8x3
Leg ext- 70x15
**ab work and stretching

Today i popped eight crea trona before my leg session, i ate an hr before my workout, didnt pet my food digest enough, kinda turned out to be a hinderance. Nice smooth energy and got second winds later into my sets again.

Breakfast
40g moms best oats
140g turkey sausage
2 tbsp pb
2 packets truvia
1 glycobol/vitamins/fishoil

Post workout shake
8 oz 1% lowfat milk
1 medium banana (126g)
1 scoop chocolate isolate
2 tbsp pb
5g leucine