Clen

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
well i would wait at least an hour, 2 if you can. I am not sure how good an idea fasted cardio would be once again, at least try to have an iso-protein shake or BCAAs.
I do take some BCAAs before my fasted cardio. I like the fasted cardio. It has worked well for me and I feel like I am retaining muscle very well. I might try switching up the cardio though because it will be very hard for me to do cardio in the morning if I need to wait an hour or two after taking my clen.

mss07

Awards
no no, take the clen before cardio!! AMAZINGLY FAT MELTS!! For real though, take it before cardio and after youre done the clen will kick in and really incinerate some fat.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
no no, take the clen before cardio!! AMAZINGLY FAT MELTS!! For real though, take it before cardio and after youre done the clen will kick in and really incinerate some fat.
you can take it before but some peple cramp up real bad, heart rate gets to fast and are just not comfortable doing it.
So you can but first you need to asses your tolerance and how you react.

Guy at my work wassaying how it worked amazing for hiim. He isaheavy guy just used it as a fat loss aid. Well he was doing 1 cc. Come to find out, 1cc= ~1ml. 1ml=200mcgs. Thats a shyt ton of clen you be droppin every day. So yea, of course things will work, but how safe? And is it worth it?
Clen has great results with a good diet and cardio.No need to dose before AND after.

mss07

Awards
Im not saying both, im saying before cardio. By the time it starts to kick in you will be done with your cardio and in recovery mode.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
have you ever used clen?

also, it seems doing it that way would increase a chance of poor recovery and possibly being catabolic to you.

mss07

Awards
Not if youre intaking adequate amounts of protein post workout.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ha, sorry i dint realize it was your log. I forgot how it started. I guess if you keep protein intake high. I would just use BCAAs/EAAs.

iLovebeinripd

Awards
im going to start a clen cycle after i do a 2 week eca cycle, because my clen hasnt arrived yet, then ima do that for 2 weeks, and i already have low bodyfat, so this is just going to put me over the top for when i get to the beach!

quick question though, i got t3, should i use 50 mcgs with the clen each day for two weeks? i only got enough for that anyway.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i would only use the t3 is your on some type of AAS.

mdts

Awards
You can Use T3 with out roids as long as you are getting enough protein and total cals are not to far below maintenance. Just wouldn't go higher than 80mcg without AAS in fact staying around 50mcg is a good spot to be safe.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
You also need to start at 10-12mcgs, and go up in 10-12mcg increments every one to three weeks, otherwise you will lose a lot of muscle and shut down your thyroid severely

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
how many of you are on Tabs vs Liquid? For those of you who have used both, did you feel a difference in either if compared?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, thought I'd bump this baby back up. Be interested to hear how mss07 ended up going on his cycle. I started using a bottle of clenbuterol two weeks ago. They're tablets are dosed at 40mcg each and made by UK Pharma Lab in Thailand. I'm eating clean and doing cardio a few times a week. I cut back (before the clenbuterol) from every day of the week as I was losing size way too quickly (no AAS). Anyhow, I began at 40mcg and ramped it up to 160mcg by the end of the first week. I was a little jittery at first and had an annoying headache which subsided after a couple of days use. I can't exactly see the fat melting off me but hey, I'm giving it a go. I am finding it easy to get my heart rate up nice and high from just power walking on the treadmill too. I take all four tablets at once in the morning with some green tea extract. I think I must be extremely tolerant to stimulants because I swear I could go past 200mcg and feel nothing! I'll continue for one more week then take a break.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be curious about the liquid v. tab argument. What is the equality in form?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what I've read, the whole concept behind the research chemical liquid form was to bypass the requirement of a prescription to obtain it. It is manufactured with labels that state 'not intended for human use,' when it clearly is designed for the customers. The tablets are pharmaceutical grade clenbuterol that is designed and used as a bronchodilator for humans with respiratory diseases like asthma. It is still used in some countries so that is why it is still produced today. We are prescribed Albuterol/Ventolin in the states and Australia because it is proven to be much safer and has a shorter half life than clenbuterol. There are also many more studies done on humans with Albuterol. What I've never really understood though is why they label a product as human/animal grade when they are essentially the same chemical structure. Could it have something to do with how sterile the materials are when the product is made? That'd be my guess.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I also found that the liquid my buddy is taking now made him feel way to woken up. He took 70mcg approx. ALso, the chemical sites have the liquid labels saying "HCL" :think::think:

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, Clenbuterol HCL is the compound. HCL is short for hydrochloric acid (or hydrochloride) which is just referring to the composition of the drug.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
It is manufactured with labels that state 'not intended for human use,' when it clearly is designed for the customers.
:ntome:

Anyways. Im goin to venture a guess and say an oral solution of anything, versus pill form, will be directly absorbed into the blood stream. Your mouth has so many receptors in it, its rediculous. While a pill has to go through, stomach, liver, and maybe even into the intestine before its done.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I use liquid as often as possible for everything. I do think it is absorbed better and faster.

It is said that Clen after 100mcgs has more chances of negative sides more so than any benefits. I would keep it there anyway. I went up to 150mcgs and didnt feel much different than when i did 100,125,140. Also, very important note....Clen holds that ridiculous 38~ hour half life, so in essence save your clen and dont worry about going high with it. As cub said, if you eat right and workout right, the fat should melt off.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
:ntome:

Anyways. Im goin to venture a guess and say an oral solution of anything, versus pill form, will be directly absorbed into the blood stream. Your mouth has so many receptors in it, its rediculous. While a pill has to go through, stomach, liver, and maybe even into the intestine before its done.

I'll start opening my designers in my mouth if thats the case! :dance:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
well in that case, there was already a superdrol thread on it. A guy ran a whole cycle by opening the cap and lettin it dissolve under his tongue. In the end there was no difference. Not worth it. It would only apply to certain things. Depends on mol. weight and size also i believe.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read, the whole concept behind the research chemical liquid form was to bypass the requirement of a prescription to obtain it. It is manufactured with labels that state 'not intended for human use,' when it clearly is designed for the customers. The tablets are pharmaceutical grade clenbuterol that is designed and used as a bronchodilator for humans with respiratory diseases like asthma. It is still used in some countries so that is why it is still produced today. We are prescribed Albuterol/Ventolin in the states and Australia because it is proven to be much safer and has a shorter half life than clenbuterol. There are also many more studies done on humans with Albuterol. What I've never really understood though is why they label a product as human/animal grade when they are essentially the same chemical structure. Could it have something to do with how sterile the materials are when the product is made? That'd be my guess.
You are correct on both counts, I believe.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 17a makes it irrelevant practically.

One thing that most people forget to do when starting clean is get baseline readings on RHR and BP. It takes little time and it is the easiest way to know it's effects.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
It would only apply to certain things.
That would be a correct clarification of my post. Not all oral solutions are better, just in general things going to hit you harder, faster in liquid than pill form.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
options...
1. Place a shiney new quater under your pillow and hope that the research chem fairy comes to give you some...
2. Know people.
3. Know how to use a search function.
4. and most important, know how to read rules(idealy this boards) so you dont get banned.
5. PM me your adress and mail me $1,000 and i may be of some help...

Coachjj3

Awards
Day 5 here...up to 100mcg and my jitters were hard the last 2 days. And I and a caffeine addict since my commute is 120 miles each way. I will say that my increase in cardio has been supported at an amazing level. trying to run 2.5-3.5 twice a day and have done it all buy one....

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've started taking Benadryl before bed as of last night. 20ml contains 50mg of Diphenhydramine. I'll do that for two weeks then start the clen again. I hope something more happens this time :)

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
120 miles each way.
Dude on 100mcg, i could drive that in 5min flat. But thats just me, clen get me f#ckn wired.

But seriously, thats a LONG ass drive, i hope you either love your job, or the moneys good.

Coachjj3

Awards
Money is very good and some week I work down there 4 times...others just 2 times. After taking this job my overall fitness level has gone to hell but I'm about 4 months in to getting back on track...Boxman's log is very motivating to get out and run....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11