Clen

Nooblar88

Awards
Hi Guys

Im new here so sorry if this breaks any rules but I have 2 questions to ask

1. Clen vs ECA - I am a recovering drug addict so not too keen on the ephidrene but I am looking for something to assist with the weight loss. What would you guys recommend

2. My girlfriend wants to do it with me but she has had her thyroid removed and is on eltroxin, would it be safe for her to use either of the above

Thanks guys

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Clen and ephedrine both feel like being on drugs honestly. If i were you i would look into a stim free fat burner. Fatloss is 90% diet and exercise. I cant even use clen anymore because it gives me horrible cramps every time.

As far as your girlfriends situation you would wanna ask a DR. But you could also search drug interactions to see if x,y,z is safe with eltroxin

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First Off..
Welcome...

Clen can be challenging...I used it yrs ago, didn't care for it..Who knows, you might like it..
Loosing unwanted weight, is usually obtained with a strict diet and aggressive cardio..
Z...

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not to sound rude, but if your first post on a forum like this is asking about Clen, you 100% should not be using Clen.

tbdaforever

Awards
Currently on 60mcg clen. I started at 40mcg and had some sides, a little shaky and getting hot fast. those subsided after about a week and would only occur at about 1pm for an hour. the jump from 40 to 60 caused no side effects at all.

That said I like clen as its relatively safe in moderate dosages. People think clen stops working because they stop feeling side effects but thats simply not the case. I really enjoy clen and see some great benefits from it but im also doing 7 days of cardio and diet is locked in.

Just like all PEDs, clen is an addition to your diet and training, not the heavy lifter.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11
Anabolics 11