Clen + T3 + phentermine?

Noturkindofgir

Awards
I am 28 yo, 1.57 m tall and 53 kg.
I still have some very localized fat in some areas and as I'm looking to compete, I had the idea to buy clen and t3; then, my coach gave me phentermine.

Going with Clen +20mg until I reach 100 mg and then *maybe* I will taper.
25 mg T3 and considering adding phentermine maybe in half.

Am I being an idiot? Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't plan a set dose of anything, why pick a random number like 100. What if 40 or 60 or 80 I'd enough. You don't raise it just to reach a pre planned number.

Also, "localized fat"? You can't spot reduce fat. If you have body parts that are still holding fat your not lean enough. Your only as lean as your leanest body part.

Thats all I got

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
53kg?? That’s like half of me. You might want to focus on filling in versus dropping fat.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bro look at ops name. I think she's female

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BTW that's a good stack as long as yiu can handle stimulants. And again like @Smont said you can't spot reduce fat so that one place you may want to take it off may be the last place just don't get discouraged as long as you're dieting and training hard it'll come off

Noturkindofgir

Awards
BTW that's a good stack as long as yiu can handle stimulants. And again like @Smont said you can't spot reduce fat so that one place you may want to take it off may be the last place just don't get discouraged as long as you're dieting and training hard it'll come off
Thanks dude! I just happen to have like a little bit of fat just below my appendectomy scar. Drives me crazy and this is the leanest I've ever been so yea... Kinda frustrating

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks dude! I just happen to have like a little bit of fat just below my appendectomy scar. Drives me crazy and this is the leanest I've ever been so yea... Kinda frustrating
I gotcha. That could be all kinds of things. Could be you’re holding a little water. Some hormones can affect fat deposition, so you may want to experiment with something that can control cortisol. In theory, something like yohimbine might be something you need to target stubborn fat. Alpha 2 receptors can be more prevalent in the stubborn fat areas. Also, check XPG Absolved. Something you can apply directly to the stomach to help that area.

Beyond that, the only other thing is losing fat in general, which seems to be the direction you’re going anyway, so it’s possible if you drop another couple percent body fat, that’ll take care of it also.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This before fasted cardio could be a big help!

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
I ran 50mcg T3 and ran Clen up to 60mcg. That was plenty.

Resting heart rate was 80. During a walk up a slight incline, I would run about 120 bpm. I worked amazingly. At 50mcg my TSH was .015 so completely suppressed. My Free T3 was 5.8 (4.8 is top of the range for normal). I was on tren and test so I could handle it without loss of muscle. I did have minor shakes.

Right now I am running it again. 50mcg t3 with 40mcg clen ramped to 60mcg.

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
I see you are a female. I would keep the t3 at 25mcg. Don't go to 100 with Clen. That's gonna be a lot for a female in my opinion.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Shiznitzz Anabolics 17