Clen vs phentermine

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
So I'm starting my next cycle in April, want to shred up before starting and cut down past 15% to really get the most out of my cycle.

Currently sitting at 225 and 17% ish after my last cycle, starting pct Monday.

Stats

25yrs
225lb
17%

Which would be better to cut the fat off? Phentermine would destroy my appetite and I would lose some muscle, but it is good for fat loss from experience. Clen i can still eat on and not make myself want to hurl after every meal trying to keep my macros in.

I plan to run either of these solo, no ababolics to keep myself natty and rebound for my next cycle.

Any other compounds you guys could recommend?

Thanks

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would not bother with clen and phentermine, good diet, cardio and maybe ECA stack is all you need :)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d suggest phentermine as clen is a corticosteroid. But phentermine has its own problems. Phentermine is meant as an appetite suppressant. You might consider yohimbine or alpha yohimbine, which you can eat on.

Or if getting high as **** as a side effect isn’t a big deal you can try to score a pile of 15mg adderall Xr. Again mainly an appetite suppressant. Probably not the best option to keep macros. It’s just better for your heart than phentermine or clen.

Cardarine might also be an option. But it will mainly aid in you yourself doing a higher volume of cardio by a factor of about 10-50x

You might also consider t3. It speeds up your metabolism and gives you energy. You will need to increase protein intake with it, because with that metabolic increase comes more chance of losing muscle as well as fat. The protein increase will help negate this in the form of both calories and protein ensuring mainly fat loss.

A combination of a couple of those, t3, cardarine, and yohimbine, would make a radical cutting stack.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clen used to be like the holy grail and it nobody seems to have anything good to say about it anymore...

Im using it TD right now. Diet is immaculate, training on point so i cant attribute it to the clen completely but im very pleased with how my midsection is tightwning up over the last 6 weeks. 22lbs and 3.5” down.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
I’d suggest phentermine as clen is a corticosteroid. But phentermine has its own problems. Phentermine is meant as an appetite suppressant. You might consider yohimbine or alpha yohimbine, which you can eat on.

Or if getting high as **** as a side effect isn’t a big deal you can try to score a pile of 15mg adderall Xr. Again mainly an appetite suppressant. Probably not the best option to keep macros. It’s just better for your heart than phentermine or clen.

Cardarine might also be an option. But it will mainly aid in you yourself doing a higher volume of cardio by a factor of about 10-50x

You might also consider t3. It speeds up your metabolism and gives you energy. You will need to increase protein intake with it, because with that metabolic increase comes more chance of losing muscle as well as fat. The protein increase will help negate this in the form of both calories and protein ensuring mainly fat loss.

A combination of a couple of those, t3, cardarine, and yohimbine, would make a radical cutting stack.
I wasn't looking to use t3 ATM since my hormones are working on rebounding from my last cycle, last pin was Monday and not looking to suppress myself further.

Cardarine, clen and yohimbine I think would be pretty lit.

I also have ADHD so speed doesnt do too much for me

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Clen used to be like the holy grail and it nobody seems to have anything good to say about it anymore...

Im using it TD right now. Diet is immaculate, training on point so i cant attribute it to the clen completely but im very pleased with how my midsection is tightwning up over the last 6 weeks. 22lbs and 3.5” down.
That's some damn good results bro, you stacking with an anabolic or just running solo?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's some damn good results bro, you stacking with an anabolic or just running solo?
Cardine and ECA for now. Starting havof and *hopefully* var(if it makes it) here in a week or two.

Keep in mind, for sake of argument, i was coming off a bulk that got sloppy so this was gonna be easy weight to lose. It moved really fast though.

The hatd work starts now, really, since that low hanging fruit is gone and out of tue way.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Cardine and ECA for now. Starting havof and *hopefully* var(if it makes it) here in a week or two.

Keep in mind, for sake of argument, i was coming off a bulk that got sloppy so this was gonna be easy weight to lose. It moved really fast though.

The hatd work starts now, really, since that low hanging fruit is gone and out of tue way.
Diet for a cut is definitely going to be the hard work on my end lol

Very possible however

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wasn't looking to use t3 ATM since my hormones are working on rebounding from my last cycle, last pin was Monday and not looking to suppress myself further.

Cardarine, clen and yohimbine I think would be pretty lit.

I also have ADHD so speed doesnt do too much for me
Thyroid hormones don’t have anything to do with your hpta. and pituitary hormones aren’t affected by them. Unless you plan on using it for long long time you’re not having anything to worry about.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Thyroid hormones don’t have anything to do with your hpta. and pituitary hormones aren’t affected by them. Unless you plan on using it for long long time you’re not having anything to worry about.
Yeah, I understand that, however hormones are hormones I don't feel like suppressing one when another is already suppressed. I do plan on taking t3 for my next anabolic cycle however

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
So I'm starting my next cycle in April, want to shred up before starting and cut down past 15% to really get the most out of my cycle.

Stats

25yrs
225lb
17%

Which would be better to cut the fat off? Phentermine would destroy my appetite and I would lose some muscle, but it is good for fat loss from experience. Clen i can still eat on and not make myself want to hurl after every meal trying to keep my macros in.

I plan to run either of these solo, no ababolics to keep myself natty and rebound for my next cycle.

Thanks
phentermine would work for appetite control, but seems to stop working pretty quick, IMO.

ephedrine is pretty tough for me to get right now.... but it's my favorite fat burner, pre-workout, etc. I have always found it to be very effective and predicable in burning fat.

clen/albuterol work great as well, but clen builds a rapid tolerance. taking ketotifen at night can help, though. I have found clen to be surprisingly effective at building muscle, as well. I have not heard of many people noticing it as much as I have, though....

yohimbine works great on an empty stomach, but can be a little unpredictable, IMO. (it's literally the only thing that has triggered panic attacks in me, and it does it pretty quick.... obviously dose can matter for this as well). yohimbine is also a little tricky in dosing with other stims.... I believe it needs to be avoiding with beta agonists.

T-3 works great, IMO, but it does cause some catabolism. an interesting trait that it has, is that it increases beta receptors in the muscle and fat.... which means that it will make clen and albuterol work more effectively when used afterwards/in conjunction.

cardarine, IMO, is far weaker than all of the above compounds at burning fat.... but, it doesn't seem to have many obvious side effects, either. and it definitely helps with making cardio easier...

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The research literature ive read suggests clen burns fat by building muscle, making it sound like the fat loss is a secondary function of the drug.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Stats

25yrs
225lb
17%

Thanks
I recommend not using clen cause it sucks haha. I know people will say I'm just a hater but really is it worth the danger, the cramps etc for a slight increased metabolism for an average guy wanting to have a good body? I'd say no. Most people eat a little different every day and if you don't track your diet perfectly chances are you won't notice clen.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
From what Ive read it makes a difference as far as oxidation goes in various studies

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I recommend not using clen cause it sucks haha. I know people will say I'm just a hater but really is it worth the danger, the cramps etc for a slight increased metabolism for an average guy wanting to have a good body? I'd say no. Most people eat a little different every day and if you don't track your diet perfectly chances are you won't notice clen.
I’m using it TD via salvo and I haven’t noticed any of the sides. I’m sweating more but that’s it. Otherwise, this cut has been a dream so far. Fat flying off.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’ve heard of fen-phen, try new Clen-Phen...

Actually what they decided to do was replace the fenfluramine with topiramine. Because fenfluramine causes heart defects in otherwise healthy people.

Seriously though I wouldn’t be surprised if Clen-phen is a great combo for weight loss.

kev39

Awards
You’ve heard of fen-phen, try new Clen-Phen...

Actually what they decided to do was replace the fenfluramine with topiramine. Because fenfluramine causes heart defects in otherwise healthy people.

Seriously though I wouldn’t be surprised if Clen-phen is a great combo for weight loss.
Clen-phen? Where do you find that?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 11