CLEAR your shaker with Finaflex Protein! (promo)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, Frosted Churro is amazing. The cinnamon hits you immediately, but isn't overpowering over the sweetness of the rest of he flavoring. I'm not sure if describe it as a doughnut taste, but I've also never had a churro to compare it too. Gonna have to track some down.

No clumps whatsoever in both strawberry and churro mixed with 6oz water. The 'sticks to the lid' mess I was having in the other brand I just used isn't there with Clear Protein. I think you guys are going to like these flavors.

Vanilla Cakebatter and Chocolate milkshake going down tomorrow. I'm going to order an ice cream maker like what wasme uses.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ice cream makers are a godsend

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You've never had a churro...reg! What the hell man?! All these reviews sound killer though. I'll be getting some of the churro 100%

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've never had a churro...reg! What the hell man?! All these reviews sound killer though. I'll be getting some of the churro 100%
I haven't, and I don't know where to look. The Google monster isn't being very friendly. There is an exotic bakery downtown, so I'll look there soon.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More apps?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to give it a shot cause I love Finalfex products but am in the running for a fat burner log, will be following along!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just like when PES released SnickerDoodle. Most people never had a snickerdoodle cookie

Get these cuisine art ice cream makers
so easy to use

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chocolate Milkshake bump.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
OH do I wanna try this out!

1 – 23
2 – 5 years
3 – Currently recomping and will turn it into a mini-cut until I'm 10-20 lbs away from stage weight before reversing. Also working up to a 600 lb high bar squat so my low bar will be around the 675 mark…I could go on and on about my goals haha
4 – I give DAMN awesome youtube videos on products and am honest about them ;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No one else like protein?

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
1 – Your age
31. I am getting up there.

2 – Training Experience
Been lifting since I was 14. Played football and baseball so that's what started it all. Always loved lifting and working out. Been powerlifting now for the past few months and I love it.

3 – Current Goals
Get as big and strong as I can. I have two little boys so I wanna be healthy and be there for them. But I also want to intimidate the sh.. out of them so they aren't punks. :)

4 – Reason We Should Choose
No issue providing updates. Like others I do like to have my Protein in baked good. Plus that churro flavor is bringing out my inner fat kid and I must contain him.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still open? This looks awesome

1 – Your age: 28
2 – Training Experience: Bro-lifted for 3 years and competitive powerlifting for 3 years
3 – Current Goals: Hit a fat squat at April's meet and maintain a somewhat-not-super-shîtty body composition
4 – Reason We Should Choose You: I've logged for FinaFlex before (recovery stack) and agree to your all's terms and conditions and like you all as a company. As a company rep myself, I know it's irritating to have crappy logs where people just give you a one sentence post say its its the most amazing thing in the world, 4x a week and no other details. I'll give an honest, detailed review, and will update as frequently as you wish. Plus, Frosted Churro sounds freaking amazing.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
getting up there???? ppppshhhaaww ... w/e lol

j/k you young whipper snapper

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Frosted Churro would make some good baked goods....

like Cinnamon Roll's....

Why does that churro look like it wants to build a huge wall

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
trump joke inserted... love it~
the resemblance is remarkable

:lmao:

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First day of Spring, bump!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Definitely a bump!

This stuff looks amazing!

Jump at this opp people!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just mixed in some vanilla isolate with my maple/brown sugar oatmeal. Methinks churro would taste good in there too.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just mixed in some vanilla isolate with my maple/brown sugar oatmeal. Methinks churro would taste good in there too.
I usually mix mine in with plain oatmeal. Haven't tried it with Clear Protein yet, but that's now on the menu for tomorrow.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is my off day too and wanted to do some outside cardio stuff
Even just yard work or tai chi
If it makes you feel better I'm doing yard work and it's a beautiful 80° here.

Wait, that may not help much.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Snow free up here

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Vanilla Cakebatter, and Strawberry Millshake with vanilla bean Greek Yogurt, and Frosted Churro oats. Looking forward to these treats tomorrow. The Strawberry Milkshake spoon taste was awesome.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1458506039.731868.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many great apps so far, but If anyone else is interested let's see an app! We'll give this until COB tomorrow.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
45 and sunny here, now. Was raining and overcast all night and morning -- and snowed in town about half a mile up the road from us lol. Somehow we missed it.

Was 85 on Tuesday, 40 yesterday, and will be high 60s by tomorrow -- I'm definitely gonna get sick. No chance I make it through without it lol.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't believe it! My most favorite supplement company now has protein too! Awesomeness!

I'm 33...I've been training for about 6 years. I am currently training to get stronger to likely compete in a powerlifting competition as well as in the process of leaning out as well. I will give my honest opinion and a great log! I will also do some baking with the CLEAR Protein to see how it does in my recipes. Not quite as good as Driven but working on it! Who knows, this could be the protein I use when I open my bakery! Looking for the ones that work best!

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
I can't believe it! My most favorite supplement company now has protein too! Awesomeness!

I'm 33...I've been training for about 6 years. I am currently training to get stronger to likely compete in a powerlifting competition as well as in the process of leaning out as well. I will give my honest opinion and a great log! I will also do some baking with the CLEAR Protein to see how it does in my recipes. Not quite as good as Driven but working on it! Who knows, this could be the protein I use when I open my bakery! Looking for the ones that work best!
You should somehow work out a deal where Fina gets you protein and you give them baked goods using said protein. You need a tester? I'll be a tester.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should somehow work out a deal where Fina gets you protein and you give them baked goods using said protein. You need a tester? I'll be a tester.
Like a personal baker? YES!

Kat, come bake me goods and I'll supply the protein!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like a personal baker? YES!

Kat, come bake me goods and I'll supply the protein!
Haha sounds like a good deal to me! I can go to the beach too! I do want to figure out the best way to mail goodies too!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha sounds like a good deal to me! I can go to the beach too! I do want to figure out the best way to mail goodies too!
This is where its tricky
A lot of baked goods can spoil very fast. A lot of times I had to overnight ship baked goods to people.
The things you can bake and ship that wont spoil right away would be cookies & Brownies (what I usually send out)
Cheesecakes, cakes, pancakes, waffles may not go so well in the mail. Let alone the mail people just throw your packages around even if "Fragile" is written on it.