Clearly stupid asking questions before i know all the answers.

Hoodhippydave

Hoodhippydave

Awards
Clearly stupid of me asking questions before i know all the answers so my apologies to anyone i have offended with my lack of knowledge just trying to learn.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol, what's the point in asking a question, if you already know the answer?

I saw your thread and was trying to post a reply and saw you took the thread down. You took the answers given as negative, for some reason. IMO they were honest, informative and helpful replies. Just normal discussion and good advices.

You need a lot thicker skin bro, if you want to keep posting questions and reap the benefits of having the ear of more experienced fellow lifters.

Sitck around and don't get offended, when someone corrects your assumptions/ideas. I'm 100% sure no one was offended by your questions and the thread you made.

I still have my reply to your previous thread saved on my notepad on my phone, if you decide to put up another thread or want to hear my thoughts on the suggested cycle you laid out.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Need to learn to be self-reliant and do diligent Research..
Not sure what Thread you're referring too..
I call it asking Educated Questions..
First having a basic knowledge about said topic...before asking any Question..

Remember, some of us started without the WWW or AOL...learned the Hard Way..
Fast Forward..Today, endless resources at our fingertips..Yes,a lot of data out there isn’t the "Best"....
But, when you see several sites saying the same thing..that's a good start..
Just older Vets, get upset spoonfeeding..
Not having read the Thread you're referring too...I have no idea went Wrong..
Z...

Hoodhippydave

Hoodhippydave

Awards
Lol, what's the point in asking a question, if you already know the answer?

I saw your thread and was trying to post a reply and saw you took the thread down. You took the answers given as negative, for some reason. IMO they were honest, informative and helpful replies. Just normal discussion and good advices.

You need a lot thicker skin bro, if you want to keep posting questions and reap the benefits of having the ear of more experienced fellow lifters.

Sitck around and don't get offended, when someone corrects your assumptions/ideas. I'm 100% sure no one was offended by your questions and the thread you made.

I still have my reply to your previous thread saved on my notepad on my phone, if you decide to put up another thread or want to hear my thoughts on the suggested cycle you laid out.
No not at all mate trying to not get in unnecessary argument these days i'm just hear to learn all it done was make me buy more random gear and a stack of books lol believe me rhino skin comes as standard i just chose not to argue so thought the best thig would be to take the post i'm not butt hurt or anything just think it is a fast way to help especially young lads gamble with there health if you can't ask these questions here and get good advice where can you ask but i do appreciate you taking the time to reply and absolutely would like to know what (constructive) advice you could give like i said this started when i knocked drugs and alcohol on the chin two years ago and just wanted to see some visual better results for all the hard work i put in it helps keep me on track and out of trouble (sober drug free) clearly i can see you guys have a lot of knowledge and work very hard just think it is kinda counterproductive only sharing constructive criticism with those that already have years of experience and knowledge this is just my opinion but there you go once again i do appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Hoodhippydave

Hoodhippydave

Awards

Fast Forward..Today, endless resources at our fingertips..Yes,a lot of data out there isn’t the "Best"....
Z...
thanks for the reply i really do appreciate any sort of constructive response it is definitely needed.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok, well I'll just copy my reply to your previous thread here. But since this is the General chat -section, it would be best to continue any 'gear talk' on the anabolics -section.

---

I agree with the gents above. IMHO running 4-Andro without a more anabolic compound, that suppresses you and makes you 'need' the 4-Andro makes no sense. If used at low dose, it won't do anyting and if used at a proper dose, you'll be more or less just replacing your natural hormone production with exogenous hormones. Kind of like doing a TRT with a compound you don't know before hand how much of it will convert to estro and how much to test. If one is already on TRT, then I can see a benefit, cause' what ever comes from the 4-Andro would be on top of the TRT and not replacing your endogenous production.

Dermacrine solo with 3-6 pumps a day is pretty nice for general energy and well being and such, but not really for gains. I'd think most users to not experience suppression to any meaningful degree with Dermacrine solo, so no PCT would be needed.

For your first run you could try Epiandro solo, or even better IMO Epiandro+Dermacrine. Blood work would tell, if you need a PCT after it.

Hoodhippydave

Hoodhippydave

Awards

Z...
I do remember no WWW and the strange noise dial up Internet once made I am 38 and have a 21 year old son just think it's a bit silly only sharing info with those whom already know I get reasons for not sharing information with everyone as this itself could be very dangerous but in a world where you can buy anything over the Internet some people don't do what I have done and wait to see if they have it right and put the breaks on they just go full steam ahead and get it very wrong just think if people don't want to help then cool but those people could post some pics get some compliments likes feel good for all there hard work and stay in somewhat of a secret club lol without giving the impression they are hear to help all this will do is make people feel silly and gamble with there health in a world where especially young lads have more pressure on them to look good now more than ever not one person offended me just think that if you are chiming in on something than rather than saying wrong wrong wrong you have a responsibility to say where they are going wrong ( with great power comes great responsibility lol) because all this will do is make kids roll the dice 🎲 it wasn't so much what anyone person said it was the real lack of detail but this does not apply to all whom responded clearly not yourself as you did not even see my by my own admission poorly informed questions if there is such a thing lol but as I said this is just my opinion and really not looking to offend anyone with my lack of knowledge just trying to learn but thanks to all people who did point me in the right direction I have ordered a shiite load of books and will definitely keep reading and learning so I don't learn the hard way lol 👍

Hoodhippydave

Hoodhippydave

Awards
What if you don’t deem the response “constructive”? Then what?
Then nothing that's why I removed my posts what else would I do ? but I would assume most people would know the difference between nit picking bitching and constructive comments just comon sense I would assume 🤔

Hoodhippydave

Hoodhippydave

Awards
Then nothing that's why I removed my posts what else would I do ? but I would assume most people would know the difference between nit picking bitching and constructive comments just comon sense I would assume 🤔
But I would always still read it and consider all comments a good debate has to be balanced otherwise how can anyone ever learn.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
But I would always still read it and consider all comments a good debate has to be balanced otherwise how can anyone ever learn.
That was sort of my point. Responses in a forum such as this will be varied. It’s up to you make them constructive, or ignore them. I don’t know what was written in the other thread, but I didn’t like the tone of the op in this one. Seemed drama.

Hoodhippydave

Hoodhippydave

Awards
That was sort of my point. Responses in a forum such as this will be varied. It’s up to you make them constructive, or ignore them. I don’t know what was written in the other thread, but I didn’t like the tone of the op in this one. Seemed drama.
OK 👍 thanks for your input

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe was a little, but have you seen the way some people respond to threads on here. Its comical sometimes how people respond.

Hoodhippydave

Hoodhippydave

Awards
Maybe was a little, but have you seen the way some people respond to threads on here. Its comical sometimes how people respond.
Honestly I was polite and respectful in everything I wrote I honestly I wouldn't start a bar fight then say I'm sober and dont like fighting if you get what I'm saying lol and honestly this is the most drama it's been all day ^^^^ nothing even happened I just put up what was clearly a stupid question then took it down and was told to get a thicker skin kinda wish I had left the whole thing up from the start now but whatever its all good seems constructive to me. 🤣🤣🤣

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly I was polite and respectful in everything I wrote I honestly I wouldn't start a bar fight then say I'm sober and dont like fighting if you get what I'm saying lol and honestly this is the most drama it's been all day ^^^^ nothing even happened I just put up what was clearly a stupid question then took it down and was told to get a thicker skin kinda wish I had left the whole thing up from the start now but whatever its all good seems constructive to me. 🤣🤣🤣
Can't help myseIf from pointing out.. 😁

But I saw you post a thread and laying out a silly cycle, and get some replies telling you it was not a good idea. Then I was writing a reply telling you in a bit more detail why it was not a good idea and trying to give some 'guidence' or an opinion. But then seeing you deleted the thread. So no replies or discussion on the thread you made and got answers and then I saw you post another thread and say

"my apologies to anyone i have offended with my lack of knowledge"

So if I mistakenly saw you as being butthurt, then that's my bad. And misunderstandings can easily happen, when communicating via text only.

But anyway, I refer to my previous post and encourage you to make another thread or/and stick around and I'd bet you can get a lot of useful info from this forum. And you are welcomed.

Hoodhippydave

Hoodhippydave

Awards

But I saw you post a thread and laying out a silly cycle, and get some replies telling you it was not a good idea. Then I was writing a reply telling you in a bit more detail why it was not a good idea and trying to give some 'guidence' or an opinion. But then seeing you deleted the thread. So no replies or discussion on the thread you made and got answers and then I saw you post another thread and say

So if I mistakenly saw you as being butthurt, then that's my bad. And misundertandings can easily happen, when communicating via text only.

But anyway, I refer to my previous post and encourage you to make another thread or/and stick around and I'd bet you can get a lot of useful info from this forum. And you are welcomed.
No worries mate just seems a bit OT for what actually happened as you well know lol but nothing you did was wrong it's all good no drama here and in the morning uk time I will do just what you have suggested if I have not started ww3 lol and once again do really appreciate your input.👍

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t spend a lot of time on the hardcore anabolics topics, so I can’t say I’ve seen much of it here, but I can imagine. I’ve been on some other sites where it’s practically a sport to tear new members to shreds if they aren’t hip to that forum’s AAS orthodoxy. They make this place look like high tea, under a linen tent. I like the vibe here, overall. I don’t care much for drama, though. Especially among men.

Hoodhippydave

Hoodhippydave

Awards
I don’t spend a lot of time on the hardcore anabolics topics, so I can’t say I’ve seen much of it here, but I can imagine. I’ve been on some other sites where it’s practically a sport to tear new members to shreds if they aren’t hip to that forum’s AAS orthodoxy. They make this place look like high tea, under a linen tent. I like the vibe here, overall. I don’t care much for drama, though. Especially among men.
Honestly dude if you read the post from the start you would see them is no drama I haven't even finished cardio yet it 5:52 in the morning hear it clearly doesn't matter to you if I dig my heals in on this or not like I have said I wouldn't start a bar fight and then say I'm sober and I don't like fighting honestly your opinion is cool but kinda sound like you are perpetuating this yourself and by your own self admission you didn't even follow from the start and like I said nothing even happened lol so once again thanks for your imput #alwaysmakingnewfriends look honestly If i have wrote something to upset you I am truly sorry this wasn't my intention not sure what else to say 👍

Hoodhippydave

Hoodhippydave

Awards

So if I mistakenly saw you as being butthurt, then that's my bad. And misunderstandings can easily happen, when communicating via text only.

I will

Thakns Kvanh I will definitely stick around but will be using my ears alot more than my mouth (alot of drama) I did really order some good books to get through so genuinely thanks for your input as I was so so close to starting something that was clearly very wrong so thanks to you and anyone who tried to be helpful it is very clear to see there is a wealth of knowledge you guys hold (invaluable) so onwards and upwards and genuinely not looking to offended anyone or start anything so to anyone who has taken this the wrong way my apologies once again there is some amazing looking guys on hear and and definitely an inspiration even at my age so that itself is reason enough to go back to the drawing board and keep studying and training.👏👍💪

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will

Thakns Kvanh I will definitely stick around but will be using my ears alot more than my mouth (alot of drama) I did really order some good books to get through so genuinely thanks for your input as I was so so close to starting something that was clearly very wrong so thanks to you and anyone who tried to be helpful it is very clear to see there is a wealth of knowledge you guys hold (invaluable) so onwards and upwards and genuinely not looking to offended anyone or start anything so to anyone who has taken this the wrong way my apologies once again there is some amazing looking guys on hear and and definitely an inspiration even at my age so that itself is reason enough to go back to the drawing board and keep studying and training.👏👍💪
I think this definitely got blown out of proportion. It just looked like a too familiar pattern. Let's just move on..