My Protein clear whey isolate

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone order from myprotein before? Just wondering on the taste and quality. Looking specifically at the clear whey isolate as I'm getting sick of the standard chocolate/vanilla. Thanks!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ordered protein bars from them. Delivery was quick and the taste/texture was decent -- not the best, not the worst. I tried protein powder from them years ago (nothing in the last 2-3 years), and I would rank it on par with ON -- gets the job done, but nowhere near the best-tasting protein powders on the market, in my opinion.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
but nowhere near the best-tasting protein powders on the market, in my opinion.
Agreed with this. I would say there are a lot better tasting protein powders. Depending on what's you're highest priority Ghost, Hosstile, Axe & Sledge to name a few have some tasty protein powders.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Really just looking for light tasting refreshing protein not too big of a market for this so sick of the standard chocolate and vanilla. Ordered the peach mango, lemonade, and watermelon clear whey isolate hopefully they are good.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Clear whey is amazing and their flavoring is some of the best. They run sales all the time too and you can often get it for $1 a serving. I drink this instead of sipping on EAAs. It is a game changer. I can't ever think of why I'd order a milk shake powder again. Zero bloat from clear...ever.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Clear whey is amazing and their flavoring is some of the best. They run sales all the time too and you can often get it for $1 a serving. I drink this instead of sipping on EAAs. It is a game changer. I can't ever think of why I'd order a milk shake powder again. Zero bloat from clear...ever.
This is good to hear thanks!

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've tried most of the clears and syntrax is mostly good, but doesn't mix or taste nearly as good as Myprotein or Muscletech. I really think Clear is the future. I've bought the cheap and the high priced milk shake powders and they all sit too heavy in my stomach and are not worth the discomfort for that added 25g of protein. I can blend 3 scoops of clear in my blender, put it in the fridge to settle and then pour into my half gallon jug. It's awesome! So refreshing. I wish this was around when I wasted money sipping EAA's. I only use those for intra shakes now. Still room for both types of powder tho. Some ppl still want a milk shake treat. Nice we have so many good options.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was a big fan of syntrax nectar back in the day so glad to hear this is comparable.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Be careful with them. I bought two tubs of 2.2kg clear whey but they sent me bottles that were 1.9kg. been weeks since I brought it to their attention and zero resolution

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Got my order yesterday so far had lemonade and sour watermelon very impressed with both. Excited to try peach mango but this was exactly what I was looking for as a change of pace to milkshake Consistency and flavors.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got my order yesterday so far had lemonade and sour watermelon very impressed with both. Excited to try peach mango but this was exactly what I was looking for as a change of pace to milkshake Consistency and flavors.
Glad you are enjoying those. I do a 60/40 mix of those (Sour Cherry/Lemonade). The Peach Mango is incredible.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote